PDA

View Full Version : Mexico!

retiredman
05-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Just got back from a week on the Mayan Riviera. We stayed at a cute little boutique hotel called Luna Blue on Playa del Carmen... we visited Chichen Itza which was a blast - but I was somewhat bummed in that they no longer allow visitors to climb the pyramid. As you can tell from my avatar, I enjoy doing that sort of thing and I was looking forward to adding that one to my list. We also got to go swimming in a cenote, which was quite an experience. The Mayan ruins at Tulum were also a great place to visit and the Pariaso Beach at Tulum is the single prettiest beach I have EVER been on. I played golf at Playacar twice. Our hotel staff gave us lots of great restaurant suggestions where the locals ate far off the beaten tourist path. The margaritas were wonderful. The Sol beer was very cold and refreshing! I can hardly wait to go back this winter!

Pale Rider
05-08-2008, 02:21 PM
:gives:

red states rule
05-08-2008, 02:22 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

Tried to rep you Pale, but I have to spread it around first

retiredman
05-08-2008, 02:23 PM

If you don't, why did you feel the need to comment in such an adolescent way?

why bother to post anything?

jimnyc
05-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Most importantly, did you see some hot chicks while there? Did you get me a souvenir?

retiredman
05-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Most importantly, did you see some hot chicks while there? Did you get me a souvenir?

the beach at Playa is mostly topless and - mostly - the women who do so have every reason to show off.

I was gonna get you a souvenir, Jimmy, but we could only bring back four bottles of tequila duty free!

jimnyc
05-08-2008, 03:01 PM
the beach at Playa is mostly topless and - mostly - the women who do so have every reason to show off.

I was gonna get you a souvenir, Jimmy, but we could only bring back four bottles of tequila duty free!

Gracias, amigo, liberte boobies are siempre bueno!

(i think my Spanish is a little rusty!)

Pale Rider
05-08-2008, 03:32 PM
If you don't, why did you feel the need to comment in such an adolescent way?

why bother to post anything?

Pot... kettle... black.

retiredman
05-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Pot... kettle... black.

again.... if my thread is nothing you give a fuck about, why do you seem drawn to it?:lol:

red states rule
05-08-2008, 03:39 PM
again.... if my thread is nothing you give a fuck about, why do you seem drawn to it?:lol:

Because you have earned his respect - like others have earned yours

Pale Rider
05-08-2008, 03:45 PM

Just giving you a little taste of your own medicine.... I can't help it if you don't like it, but you've certainly earned it.

You treat 99% of the board like dog shit, and then expect to just pop back in and be completely forgiven.

It don't work like that pal. To borrow a phrase from your heavenly racist, America hating, frothing at the mouth, nigger preacher wright... your chickens are coming home to roost.

retiredman
05-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Just giving you a little taste of your own medicine.... I can't help it if you don't like it, but you've certainly earned it.

You treat 99% of the board like dog shit, and then expect to just pop back in and be completely forgiven.

It don't work like that pal. To borrow a phrase from your heavenly racist, America hating, frothing at the mouth, nigger preacher wright... your chickens are coming home to roost.

forgiven? LOL

I could give a shit if you "forgive" me of anything. I just find it really funny, in a pathetic sort of way, how you jump onto a thread in the lounge about my trip to mexico and claim that you don't give a fuck.... and then keep posting on that thread... it is an odd way to show how much you don't care!

Do you think it is "hurting" me somehow? It is not... really...it only makes me laugh at you and confirms my prior opinion of you...

but do keep it up!:laugh2:

red states rule
05-08-2008, 04:01 PM
forgiven? LOL

I could give a shit if you "forgive" me of anything. I just find it really funny, in a pathetic sort of way, how you jump onto a thread in the lounge about my trip to mexico and claim that you don't give a fuck.... and then keep posting on that thread... it is an odd way to show how much you don't care!

Do you think it is "hurting" me somehow? It is not... really...it only makes me laugh at you and confirms my prior opinion of you...

but do keep it up!:laugh2:

Having an issue with all the respect you are getting today? :laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
05-08-2008, 04:26 PM

Post some :boobies: pics!!!!

Kathianne
05-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Just got back from a week on the Mayan Riviera. We stayed at a cute little boutique hotel called Luna Blue on Playa del Carmen... we visited Chichen Itza which was a blast - but I was somewhat bummed in that they no longer allow visitors to climb the pyramid. As you can tell from my avatar, I enjoy doing that sort of thing and I was looking forward to adding that one to my list. We also got to go swimming in a cenote, which was quite an experience. The Mayan ruins at Tulum were also a great place to visit and the Pariaso Beach at Tulum is the single prettiest beach I have EVER been on. I played golf at Playacar twice. Our hotel staff gave us lots of great restaurant suggestions where the locals ate far off the beaten tourist path. The margaritas were wonderful. The Sol beer was very cold and refreshing! I can hardly wait to go back this winter!

Glad you had a good time! What was so different about swimming in a cenote-what is that?

Now let's fight about Obama. :cool:

gabosaurus
05-08-2008, 04:39 PM
I once asked my brother-in-law, who was born in Mexico, why he has never gone back.
His answer was "Are you kidding? The place is full of Mexicans!" :p

Dilloduck
05-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Glad you had a good time! What was so different about swimming in a cenote-what is that?

a $100 dollar bill. :coffee:

Trigg
05-08-2008, 05:30 PM
The Mayan ruins at Tulum were also a great place to visit

Those are amazing aren't they!! Do they still allow you to climb to the top of the pyramid?? I'm not so hot with heights, but I did it and it was amazing to see miles and miles of jungle.

Pale Rider
05-08-2008, 05:40 PM
forgiven? LOL

but do keep it up!

.... and just as expected... you immediately turn back into an ass... :laugh:

red states rule
05-08-2008, 06:12 PM
.... and just as expected... you immediately turn back into an ass... :laugh:

Turn back? When do he ever stop?

manu1959
05-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Post some :boobies: pics!!!!

can't you see mfm pretending to take pictures of his wife......

retiredman
05-08-2008, 10:25 PM

a cenote is a sinkhole.

http://www.playamayanews.com/area_info/cenotes_the_sacred_waters_of_the_riviera_maya.html

we went to one where the water level was a hundred feet below the surface... and vines were growing down all the way to the water... and the sun was shining down. It was mind boggling.

Sitarro
05-08-2008, 10:41 PM
a cenote is a sinkhole.

http://www.playamayanews.com/area_info/cenotes_the_sacred_waters_of_the_riviera_maya.html

we went to one where the water level was a hundred feet below the surface... and vines were growing down all the way to the water... and the sun was shining down. It was mind boggling.

32 years ago, when a Mexican cop stole my 20 bucks and kicked me out of that shit hole country, I vowed to never go back as I flipped off that greasy piece of shit. Mexico can fuck off.:fu:

As far as swimming in a sink hole...... I would rather go to Alaska, visit Steph and see truly beautiful country. I'm sure Mexicans piss in those cute little lakes like they do in their beer. The Mayans were asshole too.:laugh2:

I'll stay in the United States, screw the jerks that hate us.

retiredman
05-08-2008, 10:47 PM
I'll stay in the United States, screw the jerks that hate us.

to each his own....

I felt not hatred at all from any residents of Mexico. I am sorry that you do, for whatever reason.

82Marine89
05-08-2008, 11:05 PM
to each his own....

I felt not hatred at all from any residents of Mexico. I am sorry that you do, for whatever reason.

See any gun fights?

hjmick
05-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Welcome back MfM. Good to hear that you had a good time.

manu1959
05-08-2008, 11:48 PM
to each his own....

that he was robbed by a cop......missed that part when you edited his post?

Sitarro
05-09-2008, 01:01 AM
to each his own....

Why would they let you know how much they hate you. You are the stinking American gringo with fat pockets to buy their souvenir trinkets..... they will smile while loathing you. They may be stupid and uneducated but they aren't idiots, they know where the handouts come from.:laugh2::poke::laugh2: Did you hear them call you a "pista de la mierda"?:laugh2:

Kathianne
05-09-2008, 01:10 AM
a cenote is a sinkhole.

That sounds weird. It sounds sort of like 'swimming in the quarry,' which we did illegally in high school. No foliage though, just a lot of dust. It's since become part of 'flood control' after a devastating flood in '87, but the deepest part if like 200 ft., they still are mining there, the explosions sometimes cause a stir:

http://www.dupageco.org/dec/generic.cfm?doc_id=574

PostmodernProphet
05-09-2008, 05:31 AM

was the souvenir a hot chick?......

retiredman
05-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Why would they let you know how much they hate you. You are the stinking American gringo with fat pockets to buy their souvenir trinkets..... they will smile while loathing you. They may be stupid and uneducated but they aren't idiots, they know where the handouts come from.:laugh2::poke::laugh2: Did you hear them call you a "pista de la mierda"?:laugh2:

they don't hate me. I am not a stinking gringo with fat pockets and I didn't buy any trinkets. Sadly, you have an obvious problem with foreign cultures.... don't project that on others.

Pale Rider
05-09-2008, 09:57 AM
they don't hate me. I am not a stinking gringo with fat pockets and I didn't buy any trinkets. Sadly, you have an obvious problem with foreign cultures.... don't project that on others.

He got fucked over by the mexican policia while in mexico BECAUSE he was AMERICAN. He also has a good grasp of inter-cultural sentiments. What part about that escapes you? why do you persist on trying to make it out as though he doesn't have a good reason to be pissed?

Back to your old shitty games...

retiredman
05-09-2008, 10:23 AM
He got fucked over by the mexican policia while in mexico BECAUSE he was AMERICAN. He also has a good grasp of inter-cultural sentiments. What part about that escapes you? why do you persist on trying to make it out as though he doesn't have a good reason to be pissed?

Back to your old shitty games...

He has his own issues.... Sitarro's shitty experiences are all about him.
I merely point out that he shouldn't transfer them to others. Did you bother to read his post to me:

"Why would they let you know how much they hate you. You are the stinking American gringo with fat pockets to buy their souvenir trinkets..... they will smile while loathing you. They may be stupid and uneducated but they aren't idiots, they know where the handouts come from. Did you hear them call you a "pista de la mierda"?"

I have no idea why the authorities screwed with him - and neither do you. He could very well have deserved it. In any case, he can shut the fuck up about what sort of experience I had in Mexico cuz he wasn't there with me to comment on it. and neither were you. I had a great time... so did my wife. We're gonna retire to Xalapa, Mexico because we love it so much.

but DO keep posting on a thread you profess not to give a fuck about.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-09-2008, 11:09 AM
He has his own issues.... Sitarro's shitty experiences are all about him.
I merely point out that he shouldn't transfer them to others. Did you bother to read his post to me:

"Why would they let you know how much they hate you. You are the stinking American gringo with fat pockets to buy their souvenir trinkets..... they will smile while loathing you. They may be stupid and uneducated but they aren't idiots, they know where the handouts come from. Did you hear them call you a "pista de la mierda"?"

I have no idea why the authorities screwed with him - and neither do you. He could very well have deserved it. In any case, he can shut the fuck up about what sort of experience I had in Mexico cuz he wasn't there with me to comment on it. and neither were you. I had a great time... so did my wife. We're gonna retire to Xalapa, Mexico because we love it so much.

but DO keep posting on a thread you profess not to give a fuck about.:laugh2:

What I don't give a fuck about is whether or not you had a good time in mexico shit for brains.

All I want is to see this thread get moved into the steel cage, where so many you crapped in got moved too that others had innocently started.

retiredman
05-09-2008, 11:19 AM
What I don't give a fuck about is whether or not you had a good time in mexico shit for brains.

All I want is to see this thread get moved into the steel cage, where so many you crapped in got moved too that others had innocently started.

again.... if you don't give a fuck about my trip to mexico, why do you continue to post in a thread that concerns exactly that?:laugh2:

red states rule
05-09-2008, 11:24 AM
again.... if you don't give a fuck about my trip to mexico, why do you continue to post in a thread that concerns exactly that?:laugh2:

Payback is a bitch ain't it?

retiredman
05-09-2008, 11:36 AM

it doesn't bother me at all....I think it is funny. keep posting irrelevant stuff. it is really all either of you know how to do. I don't care. I had a great time in Mexico and did some very fun stuff for a whole week. and you didn't. that is what is really a bitch, isn't it? :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-09-2008, 11:37 AM
again.... if you don't give a fuck about my trip to mexico, why do you continue to post in a thread that concerns exactly that?

Yup. Just like his racist messiah's preacher say's, "his chickens are coming home to roost."

red states rule
05-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Yup. Just like his racist messiah's preacher say's, "his chickens are coming home to roost."

Well, if MFM did not come here to be liked, he came to the right place

retiredman
05-09-2008, 11:41 AM

:lol:

being followed around by two moronic internet obsessive fags like you and RSR?

so be it, I guess...

Pale Rider
05-09-2008, 11:42 AM
being followed around by two moronic internet obsessive fags like you and RSR?

so be it, I guess...

What's the matter mfm... your own medicine doesn't taste very good?

retiredman
05-09-2008, 11:44 AM
What's the matter mfm... your own medicine doesn't taste very good?

not at all. like I said.... you guys are always good for a laugh!

red states rule
05-09-2008, 11:45 AM

We know you can take a joke. That is why you kneel before Obama

Yurt
05-09-2008, 11:52 AM
are you going to post any pics of the trip?

retiredman
05-09-2008, 11:56 AM
are you going to post any pics of the trip?

that's a good idea... I might.

Yurt
05-09-2008, 12:01 PM
that's a good idea... I might.

cool, never been there...and if an "accidental" boobie shot gets thrown in...:D

Pale Rider
05-09-2008, 12:10 PM

You're far from laughing skip... you hate the fact that there's people here not ready to buy into your new cool guy act. You've done it before only to digress back into that frothing at the mouth, attack anybody and everybody because they disagree with you demon, and it's just a matter of time before you do it again. You can't help yourself. You are your own worst enemy.

No joke.

Yurt
05-09-2008, 04:51 PM
You're far from laughing skip... you hate the fact that there's people here not ready to buy into your new cool guy act. You've done it before only to digress back into that frothing at the mouth, attack anybody and everybody because they disagree with you demon, and it's just a matter of time before you do it again. You can't help yourself. You are your own worst enemy.

No joke.

would Jesus not accept him?

retiredman
05-09-2008, 07:33 PM

No joke.

I think it is pretty funny that you claim to know my emotional state. I really AM laughing at you. My wife would verify it if she could!:laugh2:

I really have never had an "act" that I was trying to "sell" anyone. I am posting on here on a site that is overwhelmingly populated by conservatives - many quite moronic, like you and your pal RSR - and I show you for what you are: fools incapable of carrying on conversations or defending your idiotic assertions. I don't expect the rest of the conservative crew here to agree with me... I know what points I have made and which ones you have run away from. That is really all that matters to me.:laugh2:

retiredman
05-09-2008, 08:07 PM
I am downloading my photos now...hopefully, I'll be able to post some soon!

retiredman
05-09-2008, 08:48 PM
some photos:

retiredman
05-09-2008, 08:50 PM
some more:

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 02:05 AM
I think it is pretty funny that you claim to know my emotional state. I really AM laughing at you. My wife would verify it if she could!

I really have never had an "act" that I was trying to "sell" anyone. I am posting on here on a site that is overwhelmingly populated by conservatives - many quite moronic, like you and your pal RSR - and I show you for what you are: fools incapable of carrying on conversations or defending your idiotic assertions. I don't expect the rest of the conservative crew here to agree with me... I know what points I have made and which ones you have run away from. That is really all that matters to me.

If you hate it here so much because we're all conservatives, and we don't bow at the alter of your racist messiah nigger hussein, then why do you keep coming back? Why don't you just laugh yourself on over the to DU, or moveon.org? You've insulted just about everybody here at one time or another, and even when they didn't have it coming, just because you had no decent defense of hussein and his racist nigger preacher/buddy/uncle/greatest influence in his life.

Sitarro
05-10-2008, 02:57 AM
I hate tourists so I took them out of your pyramid shot. A few minutes in Photoshop can make all the difference in your photos.

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 03:16 AM
I hate tourists so I took them out of your pyramid shot. A few minutes in Photoshop can make all the difference in your photos.

Too bad we can't 'blogshop' mfm out of DP. It was really pleasant here while he was gone.

Sitarro
05-10-2008, 03:34 AM
Too bad we can't 'blogshop' mfm out of DP. It was really pleasant here while he was gone.

Blogshop........ that could be the next multi million dollar software!

Nukeman
05-10-2008, 09:18 AM
some photos:

The wife and I really enjoyed Mexico, we were able to climb to the top of the pyramid at Chitzen nitza, You could see for miles in every direction. We were there in March The day before the vernal equinox. Thats when the shadow slowly crawls down the steps and looks like a snake crawling all the way down.. Hotter than hell though.

We stayed in Cancun with all the spring breakers, sadly my wife was 5 months pregnant so we couldn't hit any of the bars. The funny thing was watching the girls get upset if two of them had on the same outfit before they went out. Chubby college girls in slutty outfits, my wife thougt it was funny since she actually had a smaller belly than most of them even though she was preggers. I will try to scan in a couple of pics...

Nukeman
05-10-2008, 09:29 AM
Here are some Pics from Chitzen nitza and Tulum. You can see how steep the steps are in the one pic and the one from the top youcan see how far you can look out. I am surprises they stopped allowing tourist to climb to the top. The other pic is from Tulum....

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 10:18 AM
would Jesus not accept him?

I'm sure he would, if he fell to his knees and repented his sins.... but I'm not Jesus.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 11:09 AM

put my on ignore then, you big crybaby!:laugh2:

what a whiner!

red states rule
05-10-2008, 11:11 AM
put my on ignore then, you big crybaby!:laugh2:

what a whiner!

How many times have you put me on ignore? You keep coming back to fill your need for attention

Besides it is to much fun for posters like Pale to cut you a new one, and expose you for what you are

A useless carbon based lifeform and a waste of human flesh

retiredman
05-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Here are some Pics from Chitzen nitza and Tulum. You can see how steep the steps are in the one pic and the one from the top youcan see how far you can look out. I am surprises they stopped allowing tourist to climb to the top. The other pic is from Tulum....

our guide told us that they had stopped allowing folks to climb the pyramid after a woman fell to her death.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 11:12 AM
How many times have you put me on ignore? You keep coming back to fill your need for attention

Besides it is to much fun for posters like Pale to cut you a new one, and expose you for what you are

A useless carbon based lifeform and a waste of human flesh

what am I really? a guy who went to mexico? what has he "exposed" in this thread?:laugh2:

red states rule
05-10-2008, 11:14 AM
what am I really? a guy who went to mexico? what has he "exposed" in this thread?:laugh2:

Typical tapdance. We all know the real you. That is why we were all happy without your useless and worthles ass posting for a week

retiredman
05-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Typical tapdance. We all know the real you. That is why we were all happy without your useless and worthles ass posting for a week

like I said...feel free to put me on ignore.:laugh2:

red states rule
05-10-2008, 11:28 AM
like I said...feel free to put me on ignore.:laugh2:

It is to much fun leading you around like a dog on a leash. Even though you are staying away from most of the Obama threads - I guess you are "redeploying" away from the truth :laugh2:

retiredman
05-10-2008, 11:37 AM
That is why we were all happy without your useless and worthles ass posting for a week

It is to much fun leading you around like a dog on a leash.

make up your fucking mind!:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 11:56 AM
put my on ignore then,

what a whiner!

Truth of the matter is, it WAS nice here while you were gone. You're problem, not mine. You made a lot of enemies here with your recent, vile, outburst. Now you have to deal with it.

Crying to mama probably won't help this time.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Truth of the matter is, it WAS nice here while you were gone. You're problem, not mine. You made a lot of enemies here with your recent, vile, outburst. Now you have to deal with it.

It took me 2 days to see he was gone.

I thought the air was clear because the smog had lifted

It was wonderful without the foul mouth arrogarnt jerk sprewing his racist defending trash

red states rule
05-10-2008, 12:06 PM
Maybe now MFM will leave us for a few months and travel to all 57 states in the US like his boy Obama said he has done :laugh2:

retiredman
05-10-2008, 12:44 PM

no problem for me at all. if you don't want to read what I write, put me on ignore. It really would not upset in the least...but for crissakes...quit whining like a fucking baby!:laugh2:

red states rule
05-10-2008, 01:12 PM
no problem for me at all. if you don't want to read what I write, put me on ignore. It really would not upset in the least...but for crissakes...quit whining like a fucking baby!:laugh2:

The biggest crybaby of them all lecturing others about whining? :laugh2:

retiredman
05-10-2008, 01:27 PM
The biggest crybaby of them all lecturing others about whining? :laugh2:

I am not whining. you and pale are clearly queer obsessive little twinks masquerading as real men... if you want to follow me around this site it doesn't bother me in the least.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 01:34 PM
I am not whining. you and pale are clearly queer obsessive little twinks masquerading as real men... if you want to follow me around this site it doesn't bother me in the least.

Like you know what it means to be a man

A wrinkled, washed up old geek, who talks to ghosts while stoned on Scotch

retiredman
05-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Like you know what it means to be a man

A wrinkled, washed up old geek, who talks to ghosts while stoned on Scotch

I do know what it means to be a man. I have served my country in harm's way. I have led men to do great things. I have raised three wonderfully successful children. my life's been pretty good and MY future is filled with promise.
:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 01:55 PM
I think maybe it is you who should put me on ignore son. But, you hang on the edge of your seat in anticipation of my every word... :laugh:

I do know what it means to be a man. I have served my country in harm's way. I have led men to do great things. I have raised three wonderfully successful children. my life's been pretty good and MY future is filled with promise.
.................. :laugh: .............. :lol: ............ :lmao:................. good Lord... what a delusional sons a bitch.... now you're some sort of HERO.... :lmao:

So tell us oh self exalted one... what were these great and wonderful things? :laugh:

red states rule
05-10-2008, 02:00 PM
I think maybe it is you who should put me on ignore son. But, you hang on the edge of your seat in anticipation of my every word... :laugh:

.................. :laugh: .............. :lol: ............ :lmao:................. good Lord... what a delusional sons a bitch.... now you're some sort of HERO.... :lmao:

So tell us oh self exalted one... what were these great and wonderful things? :laugh:

He once lied about fighting the Nazi's at Normandy. He probably lost naval engagements when he commads the toy boats in his bathtub

He says he was a naval officer. I do not think he has the ability to command a boat in the Tunnel of Love

Sitarro
05-10-2008, 02:00 PM
I fixed this shot for you too. I took out all of the little shits and the big shit in the foreground....... much better.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 02:59 PM

I have never suggested I was a hero in any way. My career in the Navy was long and fruitful. I had marvelous sailors working for me at every step of the way and we did great things. The international observers that worked with and for me in Lebanon showed great courage mediating crises and saving lives. Those aren't heroic accomplishments by any stretch of the imagination, but they are accomplishments I can be proud of.

I would be surprised if your career did not contain similar accomplishments.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 03:01 PM
I fixed this shot for you too. I took out all of the little shits and the big shit in the foreground....... much better.

thank you!

Kathianne
05-10-2008, 03:01 PM
He once lied about fighting the Nazi's at Normandy. He probably lost naval engagements when he commads the toy boats in his bathtub

He says he was a naval officer. I do not think he has the ability to command a boat in the Tunnel of Love

I think you are mixing up MM and Psychoblues. The later has claimed over 2 messageboards to have fought in the last 80 years of wars, right up to Desert Storm.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 03:05 PM
I think you are mixing up MM and Psychoblues. The later has claimed over 2 messageboards to have fought in the last 80 years of wars, right up to Desert Storm.

Not this time Kathianne. MFM's embellished war record is posted on the thread "US troops are winning in Iraq"

retiredman
05-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Kathianne:

Here are some photos of the cenote I spoke of. that is me in the middle of the sunbeam!

retiredman
05-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Not this time Kathianne. MFM's embellished war record is posted on the thread "US troops are winning in Iraq"

oh bullshit, RSR...I have never claimed to have been at Normandy... I wasn't even born yet. My dad was a young captain in england briefing army air corps pilots on their missions.

Kathianne
05-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Kathianne:

Here are some photos of the cenote I spoke of. that is me in the middle of the sunbeam!

Wow, that would be weird, beautiful but weird. Were there snakes?

retiredman
05-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Wow, that would be weird, beautiful but weird. Were there snakes?

I didn't see any.

the surface of the water was at least five stories below the ground. It was one of the more bizarre places I have ever been.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 03:15 PM
oh bullshit, RSR...I have never claimed to have been at Normandy... I wasn't even born yet. My dad was a young captain in england briefing army air corps pilots on their missions.

When I said you would have surrendered at Normandy, you ranted how men like you defeated the Nazi's

Other jumped on your claim and you quickly changed our tune

You got busted in another lie and had a fit over it

retiredman
05-10-2008, 03:19 PM
When I said you would have surrendered at Normandy, you ranted how men like you defeated the Nazi's

Other jumped on your claim and you quickly changed our tune

You got busted in another lie and had a fit over it

do you understand what the term "like" means?

men like me drove destroyers in the first world war....men like me have served our country at sea for centuries. saying that does not mean that I am claiming to be centuries old.

men and women like you have been diagnosed with cancer for hundreds of years. that does not mean that you are hundreds of years old.

what a moron you are! :laugh2:

red states rule
05-10-2008, 03:43 PM
do you understand what the term "like" means?

men like me drove destroyers in the first world war....men like me have served our country at sea for centuries. saying that does not mean that I am claiming to be centuries old.

men and women like you have been diagnosed with cancer for hundreds of years. that does not mean that you are hundreds of years old.

what a moron you are! :laugh2:

You got caught in one of your many lies. It is not my fault you are a serial liar with an inflated ego and you have to pull a John Kerry to try and make people believe you are a war hero

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 03:49 PM
I have never suggested I was a hero in any way. My career in the Navy was long and fruitful. I had marvelous sailors working for me at every step of the way and we did great things. The international observers that worked with and for me in Lebanon showed great courage mediating crises and saving lives. Those aren't heroic accomplishments by any stretch of the imagination, but they are accomplishments I can be proud of.

I would be surprised if your career did not contain similar accomplishments.

Maaaaaan...... :laugh:...... you're a real winner son. Your imagination is as vivid as your stories are lies..... :laugh:

Who needs to watch a movie when we have you to keep us in stitches? Are you psychoblues brother?.... :lmao:

Kathianne
05-10-2008, 03:59 PM
You got caught in one of your many lies. It is not my fault you are a serial liar with an inflated ego and you have to pull a John Kerry to try and make people believe you are a war hero

RSR I like you, you know that. This is really over the top. I'm no defender of MM take on most anything, other than swimming holes, but you're stretching.

Kathianne
05-10-2008, 04:01 PM
I didn't see any.

the surface of the water was at least five stories below the ground. It was one of the more bizarre places I have ever been.

Well it certainly is more interesting than my high school skinny dipping hole. ;) Now depths of 200 ft should have given us pause, but didn't. It was when I found out there were water moccasins there, I stopped going:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.elmhurst.org/elmhurst/museum/rock.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.elmhurst.org/elmhurst/museum/historicarchives.asp&h=509&w=401&sz=22&tbnid=nJQxQTlVBi0J:&tbnh=131&tbnw=103&prev=/images%3Fq%3Delmhurst%2Bquarry%2Bswimming%2Bpics&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=3

retiredman
05-10-2008, 04:57 PM

you're a fool. men like you have been fools since the dawn of time.

Like I have said over and over again...I have NEVER claimed to be a hero in any way. I simply served my country long and well. There is nothing heroic about that. I am proud of my service, to be sure, but it was a privilege and a fantastic experience that has given me a perspective on the world that many others do not have... and, in your case, will never have.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Well it certainly is more interesting than my high school skinny dipping hole. ;) Now depths of 200 ft should have given us pause, but didn't. It was when I found out there were water moccasins there, I stopped going:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.elmhurst.org/elmhurst/museum/rock.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.elmhurst.org/elmhurst/museum/historicarchives.asp&h=509&w=401&sz=22&tbnid=nJQxQTlVBi0J:&tbnh=131&tbnw=103&prev=/images%3Fq%3Delmhurst%2Bquarry%2Bswimming%2Bpics&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=3

Elmhurst is a great city! My very best friend went to college there and his daughter is currently a student there as well.

And I agree... I would avoid swimming with poisonous snakes if I had the chance.

Kathianne
05-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Elmhurst is a great city! My very best friend went to college there and his daughter is currently a student there as well.

And I agree... I would avoid swimming with poisonous snakes if I had the chance.

My history degree is from Elmhurst College. They are now offering grad classes, but not in pol. sci.

Funny thing, I hated the confines of that city while growing up, loved it for my kids, miss it now.