PDA

View Full Version : If Hillary was a male....

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 08:24 AM
If Hillary was a man running against Obama, would the news media really have the balls to continually tell him he should quit, being as close as she is to getting half of the democratic voters, supporting her?

I call bullshit and sexism on the media's part.

The media DID NOT call for ANY of the MALE candidates to quit!

Sexism, at its worst!

If Obama had been slightly trailing Hillary, NO ONE in the MEDIA would have had the balls to call for him to quit, for the last 8 weeks of this campaign.

Am I wrong?

jd

Monkeybone
05-09-2008, 08:35 AM
more than likely JD. but at the same time, they are trying no to be racist,that is why they are nice to him. the whole reverse racism sorta thing.

nice to see you posting again JD.

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 08:55 AM
more than likely JD. but at the same time, they are trying no to be racist,that is why they are nice to him. the whole reverse racism sorta thing.

nice to see you posting again JD.

ty :) monkey!

The thing is, even if I were an obama supporter or a Mccain supporter, I would still be upset at the way the media has been calling for her to quit before anyone has officially had enough votes to win the campaign.

The media would NEVER, EVER do this if it were a male candidate giving it HIS ALL with close to 50% of the vote...

they did not even push Ron Paul to get out or ANY of the other MEN that were losing BIGTIME in their races?

This is just unbelieveable to me in this day and age and NO ONE is calling BULLSHIT on the Media for doing it!

And yes, if it were Obama trailing slightly as Hillary is, the MEDIA would NEVER, EVER demand that he quit...mainly because he is a man and secondly because he is Black...

What's amazing is that if you are black it is a "no no" to discriminate against, (which it SHOULD BE), but if you are a FEMALE, the MEDIA can still get away with it!

A sad day for my gender, in this country imo..... :(

jd

Dilloduck
05-09-2008, 09:36 AM
ty :) monkey!

The thing is, even if I were an obama supporter or a Mccain supporter, I would still be upset at the way the media has been calling for her to quit before anyone has officially had enough votes to win the campaign.

The media would NEVER, EVER do this if it were a male candidate giving it HIS ALL with close to 50% of the vote...

they did not even push Ron Paul to get out or ANY of the other MEN that were losing BIGTIME in their races?

This is just unbelieveable to me in this day and age and NO ONE is calling BULLSHIT on the Media for doing it!

And yes, if it were Obama trailing slightly as Hillary is, the MEDIA would NEVER, EVER demand that he quit...mainly because he is a man and secondly because he is Black...

What's amazing is that if you are black it is a "no no" to discriminate against, (which it SHOULD BE), but if you are a FEMALE, the MEDIA can still get away with it!

jd

you silly feminist--trying to make this a gender thing is wacky. Do you always feel victimized ?

Hagbard Celine
05-09-2008, 09:37 AM
If Hillary was a man running against Obama, would the news media really have the balls to continually tell him he should quit, being as close as she is to getting half of the democratic voters, supporting her?

Sexism, at its worst!

If Obama had been slightly trailing Hillary, NO ONE in the MEDIA would have had the balls to call for him to quit, for the last 8 weeks of this campaign.

Am I wrong?

jd

I guess nobody remembers Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Fred Thompson or any of the other guys who quit. :dunno:

mundame
05-09-2008, 09:41 AM

jd

Which gender is that? I can't figure out if you are male or female, though JohnDoe is usually a male unknown.

mundame
05-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Anyway, I don't think it's a gender problem.

For once. http://bestsmileys.com/evil/9.gif

Dilloduck
05-09-2008, 09:46 AM

I bet that really hurt to admit that. No worries---I'm sure you can drum up some other act of mysoginy to get worked up about and shriek " IT AIN'T FAIR". :laugh2:

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 09:54 AM
I guess nobody remembers Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Fred Thompson or any of the other guys who quit. :dunno:
They QUIT on their own, they did NOT have the MEDIA telling them and the entire Public that these men should quit.

And these men that did quit were TRAILING BIGTIME when they made the decisions on THEIR OWN to quit, but not because of the gosh darn media TELLING THEM they should quit and not go onward when they WANTED TO.

I call bullshit.

jd

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Which gender is that? I can't figure out if you are male or female, though JohnDoe is usually a male unknown.

JohnDoe is Jane Doe's alias.

I am female :)

jd

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 09:58 AM

Do you honestly believe that if it were Barak Obama slightly trailing and making some progress the last 8 weeks, the media would continually beat the drumbeats and telling him over and over again that he should "just quit"?

I don't.... no way Jose! Not with a race this close and not without a declared official winner by the rules of the game.

jd

Dilloduck
05-09-2008, 10:03 AM
They QUIT on their own, they did NOT have the MEDIA telling them and the entire Public that these men should quit.

And these men that did quit were TRAILING BIGTIME when they made the decisions on THEIR OWN to quit, but not because of the gosh darn media TELLING THEM they should quit and not go onward when they WANTED TO.

I call bullshit.

jd

Are you now going to claim that the media is all male and no women are suggesting that she step down ? This conspiracy of yours ain't gonna fly.:slap:

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Are you now going to claim that the media is all male and no women are suggesting that she step down ? This conspiracy of yours ain't gonna fly.:slap:

Name one, smarty pants....name a woman in the media that is doing such....

I'll wait.... :D

as far as males, here's a few...Chris Matthews, Dan Abrams, Tim Russert, Wolfe Blitzer, Keith Obermann, Jack Cafferty etc.....

jd

mundame
05-09-2008, 10:09 AM
JohnDoe is Jane Doe's alias.

I am female :)

jd

Oh, well, that's perfectly clear, then. http://macg.net/emoticons/wink15.gif

mundame
05-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Name one, smarty pants....name a woman in the media that is doing such....

I'll wait.... :D

as far as males, here's a few...Chris Matthews, Dan Abrams, Tim Russert, Wolfe Blitzer, Keith Obermann, Jack Cafferty etc.....

jd

Well, you do make an interesting point. I wonder if you could be right?

Certainly it's obvious no one would dare tell a black to step down in Hillary's position! Not PC. But I assumed that was just a racial thing, and also that people really do seem to have a lot of problems with the Clintons.

Still..............it's something to think about. http://macg.net/emoticons/woman.gif

Dilloduck
05-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Well, you do make an interesting point. I wonder if you could be right?

Certainly it's obvious no one would dare tell a black to step down in Hillary's position! Not PC. But I assumed that was just a racial thing, and also that people really do seem to have a lot of problems with the Clintons.

Still..............it's something to think about. http://macg.net/emoticons/woman.gif

For about 5 seconds and then dismiss it from your paranoid mind. Go check out a liberal forum and look at the number of women who are disgusted with Hillary. Liberal, democratic women.

manu1959
05-09-2008, 10:46 AM
ya know if you take out the michigan and florida delegates and then run the math the total delegates and the delegates required to win would proportional reduce to a number that obama already has.....and there are not enough delegates out there for her to pass him......

so she has lost and should drop out......

but she won't because if she can't win she doesn't want him to win or the clintons are done for......

can't wait for the tell all books to start rolling in from the blow job years....

jimnyc
05-09-2008, 10:58 AM
I Hillary was a male...

Then her and Bubba could share the women they love so much, and chat at the local strip bar about how they can next lie to the American people!

gabosaurus
05-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Hillary is already a male -- Bill Clinton.

This thread makes zero sense, by the way. Hillary does not appeal to all women. And male candidates have been pressured to drop out of the race since they began the primary system.

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Hillary is already a male -- Bill Clinton.

This thread makes zero sense, by the way. Hillary does not appeal to all women. And male candidates have been pressured to drop out of the race since they began the primary system.

Who? List them.....

NONE were pressured by the media to drop out, while they were very close in their race against the winner.

NONE gabby

but I would be welcomed for you to show me this constant drumbeat of the media forcing a candidate to quit, other THAN HILLARY.

And this has nothing to do with whether she is liked by people or she is supported by people.

This has to do with what is happening in the media....and it is surely sexist.

Please, do you actually believe that if Romney and Mccain were in a tight race they would be hounding on the man trailing SLIGHTLY to quit...BULLSHIT.

They would be hounding on how great the two candidates were and how hard the trailer was fighting etc....

jd

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 11:08 AM
ya know if you take out the michigan and florida delegates and then run the math the total delegates and the delegates required to win would proportional reduce to a number that obama already has.....and there are not enough delegates out there for her to pass him......

so she has lost and should drop out......

but she won't because if she can't win she doesn't want him to win or the clintons are done for......

can't wait for the tell all books to start rolling in from the blow job years....

simply not true Manu.

The delegates were taken out for florida and michigan is what I read and there would be more delegates to be the winning number higher than 2025.

jd

gabosaurus
05-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Hillary is being pressured to drop out because she has no chance to gaining the nomination. At this point, the Dems need a united front to challenge McCain.

Conservatives want Hillary to remain in the race to encourage further rancor and divisiveness. That is their only motive.

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 11:10 AM
For about 5 seconds and then dismiss it from your paranoid mind. Go check out a liberal forum and look at the number of women who are disgusted with Hillary. Liberal, democratic women.ummmmm, from what the polls show there are about 30% of the white democratic women upset with her....70% are not.

so what's your point? :poke:

jd

Yurt
05-09-2008, 11:45 AM
its true hillary can't beat obama in the delegate count, however, my understanding is that since both of them cannot muster the minimum required to get the 'nod', the superdelegates step in and effectively override the votes of the people and choose who will represent the party, the proverbial tie-breaker if you will. i also understand that obama is gaining sups like flies to dung and the flies are getting the word out that there is a dung pile to land on and that pile is obama. at this point, i don't see hillary attracting those sups because her crap is not as attractive to them.

Pale Rider
05-09-2008, 11:56 AM
I think this is much more a "we hate the clintons" thing than "we hate the woman" thing. Because with hillary, the dems get two for one. They're a package deal, and the clintons have made plenty of enemies over the years killing people and ruining careers of people that got in their way.

No... I don't buy it's a sexist thing at all JD. Sorry. It's a "we hate the clintons" thing.

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 01:11 PM
I think this is much more a "we hate the clintons" thing than "we hate the woman" thing. Because with hillary, the dems get two for one. They're a package deal, and the clintons have made plenty of enemies over the years killing people and ruining careers of people that got in their way.

No... I don't buy it's a sexist thing at all JD. Sorry. It's a "we hate the clintons" thing.

it very well could be ''we hate the clintons'' but the MEDIA pushing for her to drop out is certainly NOT theirs to call....the superdelegates could have ''called it'' ages ago, but THEY HAVEN'T, the delegates could have called it ages ago but they haven't.....therefore the race goes on....and the media should NOT have any say in the democratic race....they should report the news NOT TRY THEIR HARDEST to make the news themselves?

if the roles were switched, there is NO WAY the media would be ranting for the last 8 weeks for obama to quit.....they would have been labeled racists!

jd

manu1959
05-09-2008, 01:24 PM
simply not true Manu.

The delegates were taken out for florida and michigan is what I read and there would be more delegates to be the winning number higher than 2025.

jd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)_presidential_prim aries,_2008

really.........

mundame
05-09-2008, 01:25 PM
it very well could be ''we hate the clintons'' but the MEDIA pushing for her to drop out is certainly NOT theirs to call....the superdelegates could have ''called it'' ages ago, but THEY HAVEN'T, the delegates could have called it ages ago but they haven't.....therefore the race goes on....and the media should NOT have any say in the democratic race....they should report the news NOT TRY THEIR HARDEST to make the news themselves?

if the roles were switched, there is NO WAY the media would be ranting for the last 8 weeks for obama to quit.....they would have been labeled racists!

jd

Yes, I agree with your analysis: the media IS trying to make the news, but the superdelegates are still wary.

As well they may be. I'm expecting there have been lovers..................

We'll get a black Gennifer Flowers pretty soon.

Or worse for Obalama, a white one.

But what I think REALLY has happened, JD, is that Clinton did not depress expectations (probably because she and her campaign believed them like the rest of us) that she would win Indiana BIG and maybe even win NC.

The reality was so far off from those expectations that the air was let out of Clinton supporters' hopes right away. I felt it was all over myself, and I'm usually not into predicting.

It's a lesson in why politicians try to depress expectations.

Yurt
05-09-2008, 01:29 PM

jd

the media have had in for her since day one....obama makes more news

glockmail
05-09-2008, 01:41 PM

Sexism, at its worst!

Am I wrong?

jd

It has nothing to do with Hillary being female. It has everything to do with Obama being black. He is the Affirmative Action candidate and the only Democrat not playing along with that game is Hillary.

mundame
05-09-2008, 01:45 PM
It has nothing to do with Hillary being female. It has everything to do with Obama being black. He is the Affirmative Action candidate and the only Democrat not playing along with that game is Hillary.

Yes, it turns out that in our culture, black trumps being female!!

Well, that has always been true: black men got the vote long before women did. http://bestsmileys.com/sad/6.gif

glockmail
05-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Yes, it turns out that in our culture, black trumps being female!!

Well, that has always been true: black men got the vote long before women did. http://bestsmileys.com/sad/6.gif Wrong. If Obama was a woman the Democrats would be touting her with an even higher level of enthusiasm.

mundame
05-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Wrong. If Obama was a woman the Democrats would be touting her with an even higher level of enthusiasm.

You mean a black woman?

Or just a non-Clinton woman?

mundame
05-09-2008, 01:57 PM
If you mean a black woman, that supports my view: black trumps female in our culture.

Pale Rider
05-09-2008, 01:59 PM

jd

Well it's your liberal media JD... not mine. But think for a minute... do you think the dems are dumb enough to send hillary back to the White House with the second President in history to be IMPEACHED in tow? I don't think so.

What I do think is the dems have two HUGE losers this year, neither of which can win a general election, and it's got them all in tatters fighting like cats and dogs trying to figure out what to do next, when in reality, they probably know but won't admit, there's NOTHING they can do at this point.

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 02:06 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)_presidential_prim aries,_2008

really.........

YES, really......even the wiki has a footnote to such in the link you used....footnote number 15.

if you go in to the link manu, page 33 of the pdf file shows florida and michigan with zero delegates and then the total delegate count for ALL states. EXCLUDING fla and michigan is 4048, thus the 2025 to win it.

IF florida and michigan were included, the delegates needed to win would be much, much higher.

here's the link....go to the chart on page 33...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/apache.3cdn.net/f4225987fd9e438ef7_fqm6bev2k.pdf

jd

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 02:12 PM
yes, i do think him being black has something to do with it all, but i still think if it were another man in the race, in hillary's very close position to obama, the media WOULD NOT have been calling for him to quit for the last 8 weeks, white or black.

jd

mundame
05-09-2008, 02:15 PM
IF florida and michigan were included, the delegates needed to win would be much, much higher.

They are going to stiff Florida and Michigan and those angry states are going for McCain: I can just see it coming.

Florida, mother of presidents. Well, of Supreme Court decisions that make presidents, anyway.

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 02:36 PM
They are going to stiff Florida and Michigan and those angry states are going for McCain: I can just see it coming.

Florida, mother of presidents. Well, of Supreme Court decisions that make presidents, anyway.

they need to work something out that is fair....it IS NOT in any way, the democratic voter's fault, at least not in florida, where the republicans rule the congress, who chose the move up date for the primaries.

both obama and hillary were on the ballot in florida, the voters turned out in record numbers to vote for who they supported, to disenfranchise them would just be ........undemocratic. they should delegate according to the vote the citizens made.

in michigan, it is a different story. obama wasn't on the ballot other than ''undecided'' votes or something like this....their voters were told to vote undecided if they supported obama or edwards etc....they also had a record turn out of voters voicing their will....

but not having obama on the ticket could have hurt him, no question, except it was an early primary and obama had not really even started to peak yet, hillary was the proposed winner....

michigan, is a hard one to do fairly....maybe with them just splitting the delegates plus 1 or 2 to hillary would be as close as they can come to being fair.

i don't like it that the Party gets to determine which state can have a primary before another state.....what right does a political Party have to do such.....i see this NO WHERE in the constitution or amendments????

jd

glockmail
05-09-2008, 02:38 PM
You mean a black woman?

Or just a non-Clinton woman?

If you mean a black woman, that supports my view: black trumps female in our culture.

Yes, a black woman.

Welcome to the world of Affirmative Action.

glockmail
05-09-2008, 02:42 PM
yes, i do think him being black has something to do with it all, but i still think if it were another man in the race, in hillary's very close position to obama, the media WOULD NOT have been calling for him to quit for the last 8 weeks, white or black.

jd
You're entitled to your opinion but it's still wrong. In the Democrat world, black trumps women but women trump white guys. White guys are the ONLY minority not called a Minority, and the only people that you can summarily dismiss, except Christians.

Gaffer
05-09-2008, 02:44 PM
So are Fl and Mi super delegates allowed to vote?

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Well it's your liberal media JD... not mine. But think for a minute... do you think the dems are dumb enough to send hillary back to the White House with the second President in history to be IMPEACHED in tow? I don't think so.

What I do think is the dems have two HUGE losers this year, neither of which can win a general election, and it's got them all in tatters fighting like cats and dogs trying to figure out what to do next, when in reality, they probably know but won't admit, there's NOTHING they can do at this point.

well, obama and hillary are my two choices for the primary, and between the two, i see Hillary as being stronger, more capable, and slightly more ''winable'' in the general, than Obama.

mccain is even lower in electability than either of them....

i am not enamored with any of them truthfully, i differ with all of them in many different aspects....

jd

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 02:51 PM
So are Fl and Mi super delegates allowed to vote?

not yet, they are in the process of working a deal between obama camp, clinton camp, the state of michigan and the state of florida, and the DNC on how the delegates will be seated. no deal as of yet, but going on right now gaffer.

jd

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 02:53 PM
OOPS, you said super delegates, no they are not in the count to be had, i do not believe....not yet.

mundame
05-09-2008, 02:54 PM
well, obama and hillary are my two choices for the primary, and between the two, i see Hillary as being stronger, more capable, and slightly more ''winable'' in the general, than Obama.

mccain is even lower in electability than either of them....

i am not enamored with any of them truthfully, i differ with all of them in many different aspects....

jd

I support Hillary, but not the other two. I may have to shut up soon, if she's out!

The Journal says most superdelegates think you are right, JD, that either Obama or Hillary could beat McCain (because of the war).

But I don't think so; I think if Obama runs, he'll implode with all sorts of issues running him down and McCain will win and we'll have war forever.

JohnDoe
05-09-2008, 02:58 PM
You're entitled to your opinion but it's still wrong. In the Democrat world, black trumps women but women trump white guys. White guys are the ONLY minority not called a Minority, and the only people that you can summarily dismiss, except Christians.

ok glock, i'll bite....

could you show us or me where the white woman overwhelmingly trumps the white man in the ''democrat's world''?

jd

JohnDoe
05-10-2008, 06:11 AM
I support Hillary, but not the other two. I may have to shut up soon, if she's out!

The Journal says most superdelegates think you are right, JD, that either Obama or Hillary could beat McCain (because of the war).

But I don't think so; I think if Obama runs, he'll implode with all sorts of issues running him down and McCain will win and we'll have war forever.

u could be right about obama, once he is truely run thru the mill....hillary has proven she can handle it....moreso than i could have ever imagined i would be thinking at this point....she's like the Energizer Bunny....keeps going and going and going..... tenacious!!!!!!

jd

red states rule
05-10-2008, 07:41 AM
u could be right about obama, once he is truely run thru the mill....hillary has proven she can handle it....moreso than i could have ever imagined i would be thinking at this point....she's like the Energizer Bunny....keeps going and going and going..... tenacious!!!!!!

jd

Here is a liberal moonbats view of the serial liar, the "smartest women in the world" and Ms I Don't Recall

Free Gas for North Carolinans!
A special thanks to all you White Niggers out there who loyally handed Indiana to your native daughter tonight. For those of you in North Carolina who have yet to cast your vote in support of Hillary, I have two words: "FREE GAS!!"

Oh, you like the sound of that, do you? I'll say it again: FREE GAS all summer long to everyone in North Carolina who shows Hillary some love tonight.

If you don't think she can do it, guess again. She's already promised a nationwide summer vacation from the federal gas tax, paid for with a new punitive tax on Big Oil. Progressive logic then dictates that all she has to do is amp it up a few degrees to say, a 100% tax on all oil profits, and everyone in North Carolina can enjoy free fill-ups all summer long.

It's simple economics, folks. But don't bother confirming that with any economists. They're all either elitist Repugs or on Obama's payroll.

So to recap: Free gas for all North Carolinans all summer long. Especially for Black males between the ages of 18 and 35. The polls are probably closed, so that means there's still plenty of time to get out there and vote in the more Democratic areas.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2008/05/free-gas-for-ev.html

Dilloduck
05-10-2008, 08:14 AM
Feminists sharply divided between Clinton, Obama

NEW YORK - No constituency is more eager to see a woman win the presidency than America's feminists, yet — despite Hillary Rodham Clinton's historic candidacy — the women's movement finds itself wrenchingly divided over the Democratic race as it heads toward the finish.

At breakfast forums, in op-ed columns, across the blogosphere, the debate has been heartfelt and sometimes bitter. Are the activist women supporting front-runner Barack Obama betraying their gender? Are Clinton's feminist backers mired in an outdated, women's-liberation mind-set?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080510/ap_on_el_pr/democrats_feminists

red states rule
05-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Feminists sharply divided between Clinton, Obama

NEW YORK - No constituency is more eager to see a woman win the presidency than America's feminists, yet — despite Hillary Rodham Clinton's historic candidacy — the women's movement finds itself wrenchingly divided over the Democratic race as it heads toward the finish.

At breakfast forums, in op-ed columns, across the blogosphere, the debate has been heartfelt and sometimes bitter. Are the activist women supporting front-runner Barack Obama betraying their gender? Are Clinton's feminist backers mired in an outdated, women's-liberation mind-set?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080510/ap_on_el_pr/democrats_feminists

I for one love watching the Dem party implode. This race is not about the issues, but it has become about race and gender

Blacks are voting for Barry bcause he is black

Women are voting for Hillary becasue she is a women

There is not a dimes worth or difference between Hillary and Barry when ot comes to the issues. Yet one side will not vote for the other if they should lose the nomination

A train wreck is going to happen in Denver

Dilloduck
05-10-2008, 08:27 AM
I for one love watching the Dem party implode. This race is not about the issues, but it has become about race and gender

Blacks are voting for Barry bcause he is black

There is not a dimes worth or difference between Hillary and Barry when ot comes to the issues. Yet one side will not vote for the other if they should lose the nomination

A train wreck is going to happen in Denver

uh---no not really--did you read the article ??

Overall, Clinton's now-endangered campaign has survived largely because of her 60 percent to 36 percent edge over Obama among white women voters in the primaries to date. But among college-educated white women — the demographic of many feminists and of Clinton herself — her edge is much smaller, 54 percent to 43 percent, according to exit polls conducted for The Associated Press and television networks.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 08:30 AM
uh---no not really--did you read the article ??

From what I have seen, those women who are voting for Hillary for the most part are doing so because she is a women

About 28% of the Hillary voters say they wil not support Barry in November, and stay home or vote for Mccain

That split may widen as the war within the Dem party goes on

Dilloduck
05-10-2008, 08:36 AM
From what I have seen, those women who are voting for Hillary for the most part are doing so because she is a women

About 28% of the Hillary voters say they wil not support Barry in November, and stay home or vote for Mccain

That split may widen as the war within the Dem party goes on

Many women are voting against Hillary and it has nothing to do with the fact she's a woman. That's sort of the point here.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Many women are voting against Hillary and it has nothing to do with the fact she's a woman. That's sort of the point here.

and in most cases they are voting for barry because he is black

The point I am making is the Dems have made their primary based on race and gender and not the issues

I do love how the liberal media, which kissed the ass of the Clintons have turned on them and are now in the tank for Barry

One of the biggest Obama ass kissers (and former Clinton ass kissers) is Chris Matthews, and he is now bowing at the alter of Obama