PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Producer Canned for Cheering on McCain

red states rule
05-09-2008, 06:50 PM
So much for Fox News being a Republican network.

While I think firing the Producer is abiit much, but I am glad they took quick action

Now if the rest of the liberal media would do the same, and check their open bias and support for Obama at the door

Fox News Assistant Fired For Red Carpet Disclosure

TVNewser Exclusive: A 24-year-old Fox News Channel production assistant was fired this morning for something she said during the red carpet arrivals at the Time 100 Gala last night.

Insiders tell us the assistant, identified as Jennifer Locke, was on assignment with a camera crew to cover the entertainment angle of the event. When Sen. John McCain walked by, the assistant said, "I voted for you in the primary, you're going to win."

McCain was overheard saying to her, "You're not supposed to reveal that." Locke apparently continued to explain that she is the daughter of a Vietnam veteran.

Insiders who were at the event were surprised and shocked to hear the disclosure, which was recorded on videotape. A Fox News insider called it "journalistically unacceptable." An FNC spokesperson would not comment on the personnel matter but did confirm Locke is no longer with the company, where she'd worked for a couple of yea

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/fnc/fox_news_assistant_fired_for_red_carpet_disclosure _84468.asp

82Marine89
05-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Sucks to be her.

red states rule
05-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Sucks to be her.

Unless Fox News employees are warned, if they are reporting the news, not express their personal opinions; firing is over the top

When will the other networks stop tossing roses at the feet of Obama day after day. and night after night?

82Marine89
05-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Unless Fox News employees are warned, if they are reporting the news, not express their personal opinions; firing is over the top

When will the other networks stop tossing roses at the feet of Obama day after day. and night after night?

Because all the other networks are doing it, then Faux News should do the same? By canning her, they have held themselves to a higher standard. I don't have a problem with that.

red states rule
05-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Because all the other networks are doing it, then Faux News should do the same? By canning her, they have held themselves to a higher standard. I don't have a problem with that.

That is the point of the thred. Libs have bellowed for years Fox News is the "propaganda" network for the BUhs administration

Fox News have shown them to be wrong.

Of yu want to see the oBma worshippers watch any of the other networks.