PDA

View Full Version : 600 students fight in L.A. race war.

82Marine89
05-09-2008, 08:00 PM
The MSM is trying to play this off as a gang fight. I doubt there are 600 gang members in that high school.

South L.A. -- Four students were arrested today after a school fight involving about 600 teens broke out at a South Los Angeles high school, resulting in a campus lockdown.

Several students suffered minor injuries.

Police were sent to Locke High School, 325 E. 111th St., around 1:15 p.m. to restore order after campus police could not control the violence.

The fight, believed to be gang related, broke out during the lunch hour in the cafeteria and involved as many as 600 hundred Black and Latino students.

The school was locked down after the battle, with kids kept in classrooms and no parents or outsiders allowed on campus.

About 50 Los Angeles city police cordoned off the school.

Click for full text... (http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-lockehigh,0,7548896.story)

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Have you kever been to L.A.? Hakve you ever been to Iraq? I've been to both of them. Have you at least an experienced opinion?

Kathianne
05-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Have you kever been to L.A.? Hakve you ever been to Iraq? I've been to both of them. Have you at least an experienced opinion?

You do, obviously. Share.

Gaffer
05-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Whatever is going on the babble has been there.

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 09:52 PM
I can only suppose you are confused, kitty.

You do, obviously. Share.

If you have a question please be specific. Are you trolling, as usual, or asking for genuine conversation?

NATO AIR
05-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Nothing new here, just a wider scale. Pete Wilson's "throw em all in jail no matter their crime" did a great job of destroying already imperiled neighborhood structures in SoCal in the 90's, ravaged by unrestrained immigration, gentrification and crack cocaine.

The key here is your typical liberal race politrix, you have a Latino mayor and a black mayor alternating, alienating the other groups taking more of the pie than they should when they're in power. Its damn near a tribal war and the prisons and juve halls are the training camps.

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Perhaps the news confuses you. It sure as hell confuses me!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever considered on-line or other independent sources for your information entertainment?

05-09-2008, 10:45 PM
only four arrested? i cant imagine that there arent more people responsible. I hope they figure things out.

be nice is the thread stayed on topic but it seems like the thread is already degenerating into pointless bickering.

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 10:49 PM
600, SIX HUNDRED, fight, FIGHT!!!!!!!!! Are you shittting me? 4, FOUR, arrested?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? Thanks for pointing that out, a'21!!!!!!!!

theHawk
05-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Ah, that story brings back memories! High school in southern California. I remember the little wannabe gangsters, the fights, the lockdowns. The California public education system is a fucking joke, not so much because of teachers and subject matter they teach, but because of the thug trash that fills many of the student seats that could give a rats ass taxpayers are paying for their free education. Mexico's finest!

NATO AIR
05-09-2008, 11:04 PM
well its the streets spilling into the schools. Latin gangs are taking over black territory, both violently and through the immigration card.

82Marine89
05-09-2008, 11:19 PM

You are a liar. You have not been to Iraq.

Yes, I have been to LA many times. Lived there for 6 months. FYI, there is a race war between Mexicans and Blacks. Do you know who Jamiel Shaw (http://cbs2.com/local/Gang.Violence.Jamiel.2.668521.html) is? Do you know his father and other black activists are fighting to repeal Special Order 40? Do you know the Mexican that shot him is an illegal alien?

Before you open your pie hole, know the facts.

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 11:23 PM
$25 a day labor in L.A. is bound to expose itself in the pubic arena with violence. I suggest the complainers to move to Arkansas where $25 a day labor is still common. Dig it?

gabosaurus
05-10-2008, 12:20 AM
[QUOTE=82Marine89;242204]The MSM is trying to play this off as a gang fight. I doubt there are 600 gang members in that high school.

You are quite correct. The media here are grasping for straws.

Locke High School is in Watts. Once almost entirely a black suburb of Los Angeles, Watts went through a failed "gentrification" attempt that resulted in a large influx of Mexican and Asian families.
Locke is pretty much a "dumping ground " for LA Unified School District. If the district can't fire someone, they send them to Locke. Experienced teachers will not go there, because of LA Unified's lax approach to security.
LA Unified is well known for social promotion at its urban schools. Teachers are almost prohibited from failing students.

Locke's problems intensified when parents and teachers attempted to hold the district more responsible. They wanted the school taken over by the state and turned into a charter school. The state and LAU compromised by turning Locke into what is known as a "green dot charter school."
(more info: http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-smith7jun07,0,3610273.story?coll=la-opinion-center )

In typical petty fashion, LA Unified responded by cutting security to a minimum (citing bogus "budget" reasons). So you end up with minimal security at a school where racial tensions are present every day.

What is the state of California's response to ongoing problems like this? They want to continue to slash funding. They want to eliminate teachers, eliminate security measures, cut down programs that might help kids find things to do (other than join gangs and cause trouble) and consolidated campuses.

It's ridiculous. Total government stupidity.

For more about what happened: www.latimes.com

Psychoblues
05-10-2008, 12:35 AM
Was it the dictate of the government or the demand of the populace, gabbyh?

[QUOTE=82Marine89;242204]The MSM is trying to play this off as a gang fight. I doubt there are 600 gang members in that high school.

Locke High School is in Watts. Once almost entirely a black suburb of Los Angeles, Watts went through a failed "gentrification" attempt that resulted in a large influx of Mexican and Asian families.
Locke is pretty much a "dumping ground " for LA Unified School District. If the district can't fire someone, they send them to Locke. Experienced teachers will not go there, because of LA Unified's lax approach to security.
LA Unified is well known for social promotion at its urban schools. Teachers are almost prohibited from failing students.

Locke's problems intensified when parents and teachers attempted to hold the district more responsible. They wanted the school taken over by the state and turned into a charter school. The state and LAU compromised by turning Locke into what is known as a "green dot charter school."
(more info: http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-smith7jun07,0,3610273.story?coll=la-opinion-center )

In typical petty fashion, LA Unified responded by cutting security to a minimum (citing bogus "budget" reasons). So you end up with minimal security at a school where racial tensions are present every day.

What is the state of California's response to ongoing problems like this? They want to continue to slash funding. They want to eliminate teachers, eliminate security measures, cut down programs that might help kids find things to do (other than join gangs and cause trouble) and consolidated campuses.

Are you confused or indoctrinated?

82Marine89
05-10-2008, 09:31 AM
The MSM is trying to play this off as a gang fight. I doubt there are 600 gang members in that high school.

Thanks Gabby. Too bad Psychobabble won't believe you.

Nukeman
05-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Was it the dictate of the government or the demand of the populace, gabbyh?

[QUOTE=gabosaurus;242345]

Are you confused or indoctrinated?Typing while stoned is usually not a good practice!!!!!!:slap:

namvet
05-10-2008, 09:42 AM
this is getting to be common place in LA. ive heard a ton a residents are packing up and moving out...........

gabosaurus
05-12-2008, 10:09 PM
NamVet has a point. The public education system is not working here.

I think we should give the Locke HS kids vouchers and allow them to attend private schools. Preferably the wealthier ones.

Trigg
05-13-2008, 12:39 PM
NamVet has a point. The public education system is not working here.

I think we should give the Locke HS kids vouchers and allow them to attend private schools. Preferably the wealthier ones.

If the kids are as bad as the story is making them out to be the private school wouldn't be wealthy for long, a mass exodus of students would take care of that.