PDA

View Full Version : Video of what to expect from Obamessiah's supporters

Sitarro
05-10-2008, 01:17 AM
Here it is America, this is Obamessiah's voting block, get ready for this shit all of the time if you put that shit head in the White House. As much as he hates whites, I have no doubt he will get a bunch of white people to paint it black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRbgRffXvHk

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 01:54 AM
She says 'this is war'... good... I'd have no problem putting a bullet in a nigger like that if it was.

Sitarro
05-10-2008, 02:16 AM
She says 'this is war'... good... I'd have no problem putting a bullet in a nigger like that if it was.

What a piece of shit she is, it is looking more like we are going to have to do some series exterminating for the sake of civil society. This garbage is trying to drag our country into the third world realm. The sooner the war starts the better.:salute:

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 03:22 AM
What a piece of shit she is, it is looking more like we are going to have to do some series exterminating for the sake of civil society. This garbage is trying to drag our country into the third world realm. The sooner the war starts the better.:salute:

And here's the thing Sitarro... hussein and his wife sitting in front of the frothing at the mouth racist, nigger rev wright for TWENTY YEARS BELIEVE the same things that little 'knappy headed hoe' in the video does. They just HIDE it, or so hussein is trying to do since he wants to be President. Fuck these niggers. They want a war, no problem.

PostmodernProphet
05-10-2008, 08:48 PM
And here's the thing Sitarro... hussein and his wife sitting in front of the frothing at the mouth racist, nigger rev wright for TWENTY YEARS BELIEVE the same things that little 'knappy headed hoe' in the video does. They just HIDE it, or so hussein is trying to do since he wants to be President. Fuck these niggers. They want a war, no problem.

you made a valid point in response to my neg rep, Pale.....I shouldn't be neg repping you if I don't "have the spine" to debate you in public.....so I will....

I am glad that you have decided to leave the Republican Party over McCain....it would be embarrassing to be associated with some one as racist as you are....it is bad enough belonging to a board where some one who posts the shit you post here, shows a high approval rating.....

Your racism is disgusting, your lack of intelligence is alarming, and I suspect your underarms smell.....

Yurt
05-10-2008, 08:55 PM
you made a valid point in response to my neg rep, Pale.....I shouldn't be neg repping you if I don't "have the spine" to debate you in public.....so I will....

I am glad that you have decided to leave the Republican Party over McCain....it would be embarrassing to be associated with some one as racist as you are....it is bad enough belonging to a board where some one who posts the shit you post here, shows a high approval rating.....

Your racism is disgusting, your lack of intelligence is alarming, and I suspect your underarms smell.....

so you support what the "lady" said in the video?

what is amazing to me -- not one person told her to sit down and shut up.

Abbey Marie
05-10-2008, 10:17 PM
That poor old lady! Looking at her next to that pathetic excuse for a young woman really showed how different the older generation of blacks were from the younger folks of today, generally speaking. Back when black families tended to have a mother and a father in the home, for example. Back when they went to church regularly and didn't have children out of wedlock as a matter of course. I think that generation of grandmothers and grandfathers will be sorely missed.

I'm glad at least one guy on the train told her to leave the old lady alone. It gives me some hope at least.

Sitarro
05-11-2008, 03:24 AM

I've said it before, I don't believe Pale is a racist, I feel he calls it the way he sees it. I'm sure you feel this way because he has used the supposably unmentionable term NIGGER to describe a specific mind set..... it is a very effective word. It describes a person that is no longer a member of civilized society as far as I'm concerned and it isn't tied to the color of one's skin. People that warrant that label have proven to be a blight to society, users and takers that contribute nothing but take advantage of the weak and unprepared. I think much higher of a dog than these useless wastes of flesh.

Pale doesn't need my help, I just feel a need to stand up for someone I believe to be a good person that is fed up with what he sees happening to a country he loves and has served honorably, I agree with him and back him up all the way.:salute:

PostmodernProphet
05-11-2008, 04:50 AM
so you support what the "lady" said in the video?

exceptionally stupid conclusion....I said nothing at all about the video, I haven't even seen the video.....my statement was about the explicit racism of Pale.....do you consider it justifiable to be a racist because somebody else is?......

what is amazing to me -- not one person told her to sit down and shut up.

why, you didn't tell Pale to sit down and shut up.....I did...........

PostmodernProphet
05-11-2008, 04:53 AM
I've said it before, I don't believe Pale is a racist,

but that's because you're one as well......

midcan5
05-12-2008, 03:02 PM
The initial post is just plain stupid, there is no excuse for a rowdy obnoxious teenager to be compared to Obama or for that matter to anyone. Kids can get out of control and this girl was out of control over an older woman telling her something she disagreed with. I rode the broad street subway enough times to see this sort of behavior and occasionally interfere. I would bet the kids at the back of the car were telling her to keep quiet and sit down, thus the altercation. Notice she did not touch the woman, but just shot off her loud mouth.

Yurt
05-12-2008, 03:09 PM
exceptionally stupid conclusion....I said nothing at all about the video, I haven't even seen the video.....my statement was about the explicit racism of Pale.....do you consider it justifiable to be a racist because somebody else is?......

why, you didn't tell Pale to sit down and shut up.....I did...........

apparently you do not know what a question mark is...:poke:

glockmail
05-12-2008, 03:35 PM
.... nigger rev wright .....these niggers. .....

Your racism is disgusting......

I don't use the N word because it sets you up for an automatic racist acusation, as demonstrated here. I understand that Pale and Sitarro's trying to use a narrow definition of the word, and I've tried to do that in the past, but sorry, it doesn't work for white folks.

glockmail
05-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Here it is America, this is Obamessiah's voting block, get ready for this shit all of the time if you put that shit head in the White House. As much as he hates whites, I have no doubt he will get a bunch of white people to paint it black.

Can anyone understand what she said in the beginning? I only understood three words.

namvet
05-12-2008, 03:53 PM
maybe that gal had to many shock treatments. she's crazier than a shit house rat

PostmodernProphet
05-12-2008, 06:32 PM
apparently you do not know what a question mark is...:poke:

I will confess to being unable to make any sense whatsoever out of this post.....what question mark?.....

Trigg
05-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Can anyone understand what she said in the beginning? I only understood three words.

She's very hard to understand, especially when she starts with the crap, I mean rap.

Funny how she starts hollering about her hat and it's stuck in her weave.

glockmail
05-12-2008, 07:01 PM
She's very hard to understand, especially when she starts with the crap, I mean rap.

Funny how she starts hollering about her hat and it's stuck in her weave.
I did understand where she said that she was "going to press charges", because she repeated it about 50 times.

In defense of the other riders who seemed to just ignore her, I found that most of the time its best just to let a deranged person keep talking.

Noir
05-12-2008, 07:06 PM
The initial post is just plain stupid, there is no excuse for a rowdy obnoxious teenager to be compared to Obama or for that matter to anyone.

Exactly, i have seen (but not herd due to a problem with my speakers) the video, and the topic seems to incite that just because a young black woman is being a bitch that she is the standard obama voter. Pure tosh, 'oh shes black and she's being bad, must be an obama voter' most naive.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:15 PM

This brat will go on to be Barry's Sec of State

retiredman
05-12-2008, 07:20 PM
This brat will go on to be Barry's Sec of State

cuz with Ron Paul set to start a ruckus at the GOP convention, and Bob Barr sucking conservative voters away, McCain is dead in the water!

Won't it suck for you when President Obama fills his cabinet with liberals????

Hey...but the good news is, with Barr in the race now, at least muscular conservatives like you have someone to be FOR instead of just two folks you are AGAINST! congratulations!

Kathianne
05-12-2008, 07:20 PM
I didn't watch the video, I've just been reading the posts. I don't think Pale speaks from anywhere but his heart. I don't think he's really a racist, yet his gut reaction is to attack those that are, if of a different race/ethnic group. It conforms to his experiences through life. Not a bit different than many that have gone before, of all hues, denominations, and biases of one sort or another.

I really don't care if a poster has a slew of prejudices as long as they are obvious. See a lot of liberals are biased in favor of any minority, regardless of what they say. In large measure, that is what we are seeing with Wright and even Obama. It doesn't matter how wrong they may be, they speak for 'their people.' It doesn't matter either if their 'people's' vision is more than a mite skewed. It's all good.

Bottom line to my way of thinking, there are bigots within all groups. There are people of good will in all groups.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:21 PM
cuz with Ron Paul set to start a ruckus at the GOP convention, and Bob Barr sucking conservative voters away, McCain is dead in the water!

Hey...but the good news is, with Barr in the race now, at least muscular conservatives like you have someone to be FOR instead of just two folks you are AGAINST! congratulations!

You do not have to keep showing what a total asshole you are - we all know it by now

This punk fits in fine with the Obama base - just like you do. That is why he is going to be the Dems next McGovern

Kathianne
05-12-2008, 07:22 PM

I expect that if Obama wins the presidency, he will have the most liberal cabinet ever. I also expect the tax rates to be the highest ever, regardless of how inflation and/or oil prices are doing. We'll see how that works out.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:23 PM
I expect that if Obama wins the presidency, he will have the most liberal cabinet ever. I also expect the tax rates to be the highest ever, regardless of how inflation and/or oil prices are doing. We'll see how that works out.

can you say Pres Peanut economy revisited?

and a failed one term President

Kathianne
05-12-2008, 07:25 PM

Actually Jimmy was not as liberal or as smart as I think Obama is. We may well see how it plays out.

retiredman
05-12-2008, 07:26 PM

time will tell.

but things are certainly looking good for him getting that first term anyway!:laugh2:

and if you were a man instead of a welcher you'd be getting ready to send me a check for five large!

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Actually Jimmy was not as liberal or as smart as I think Obama is. We may well see how it plays out.

But Barry is following Pres Peanut's economc policies. The top tax rate was 70%, and some libs have said they need to get tax rates back to pre Reagan levels

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:30 PM
time will tell.

but things are certainly looking good for him getting that first term anyway!:laugh2:

and if you were a man instead of a welcher you'd be getting ready to send me a check for five large!

In a year where you clowns should be winning easy, your party is split in half, and Barry and McCain are within the margin of error in the polls

It is hardly looking good with Wright, Ayers, Resko, and Ms Obama still helping the Barry campaign

retiredman
05-12-2008, 07:32 PM
In a year where you clowns should be winning easy, your party is split in half, and Barry and McCain are within the margin of error in the polls

It is hardly looking good with Wright, Ayers, Resko, and Ms Obama still helping the Barry campaign

a few months ago, you bet me we would not win the white house and would not increase our majorities in both houses.... now you seem to be backpedalling a bit.

I stand by my wager...you've run away from yours.
pussy.
:laugh2:

retiredman
05-12-2008, 07:33 PM
But Barry is following Pres Peanut's economc policies. The top tax rate was 70%, and some libs have said they need to get tax rates back to pre Reagan levels

Obama has never advocated any such increase in tax rates. He has advocated returning to Clinton era rates when the rich in America were doing quite nicely.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Obama has never advocated any such increase in tax rates. He has advocated returning to Clinton era rates when the rich in America were doing quite nicely.

Hey dummy, where did I say your boy wanted to go back to Pres Peanut tax rates?

Other libs have said it, and they if given a chance; Dems will continue to jack the taxes up until they reach that level

retiredman
05-12-2008, 07:39 PM

Other libs have said it, and they if given a chance; Dems will continue to jack the taxes up until they reach that level

are tax rates not a part of economic policy?:laugh2:

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:43 PM

Of course they are. Barry wants to start with more then $ 2 trillion in new taxes - and keep the books open for more

retiredman
05-12-2008, 07:47 PM
But Barry is following Pres Peanut's economc policies. The top tax rate was 70%

Of course they are.

hey dummy.... you answered your own question!:laugh2:

midcan5
05-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Red States, that picture of you on your tricycle is cute, but does your mama know you smoke? You do look a little like Barack in it.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:53 PM
hey dummy.... you answered your own question!:laugh2:

I ansered how Dems want to jack up our taxes, and using the Clinton levels as a beginning

They have to find a way to pay for the illegals health care ins somehow

retiredman
05-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Red States, that picture of you on your tricycle is cute, but does your mama know you smoke? You do look a little like Barack in it.
smoking is bad for your health!

retiredman
05-12-2008, 07:54 PM
I ansered how Dems want to jack up our taxes, and using the Clinton levels as a beginning

They have to find a way to pay for the illegals health care ins somehow

you asked where you had said that Obama was advocating Carter tax rates. I showed you.

idiot.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:55 PM
smoking is bad for your health!

Tell Barry, word has it he is still smoking

What he is smoking is still in question

Sitarro
05-12-2008, 08:07 PM
but that's because you're one as well......

Sorry, you are wrong, I judge a person on their actions, not the color of their skin. Using a word doesn't make some one a racist. If that is the criteria for judging some one, every black person in America is a racist....... they have all used the c word at some time or another...... I guarantee it.

It is so very simplistic to throw that racist accusation around, it makes a person that does it seem to be a simpleton....... I'm surprised you do it with such ease.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Sorry, you are wrong, I judge a person on their actions, not the color of their skin. Using a word doesn't make some one a racist. If that is the criteria for judging some one, every black person in America is a racist....... they have all used the c word at some time or another...... I guarantee it.

It is so very simplistic to throw that racist accusation around, it makes a person that does it seem to be a simpleton....... I'm surprised you do it with such ease.

That is the way it weil be in this election, if you donot supprt Obama - you are a racist

Dems have made this election about race. When Barry loses, they will blame racist America for it - not Barry's liberal policies

Kathianne
05-12-2008, 08:24 PM
a few months ago, you bet me we would not win the white house and would not increase our majorities in both houses.... now you seem to be backpedalling a bit.

I stand by my wager...you've run away from yours.
pussy.
:laugh2:

The Dems should take the WH, though it's seriously in question is their own fault. Should be like 90-10. I don't think there's any question that they will take both houses.

PostmodernProphet
05-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Using a word doesn't make some one a racist.

agreed, it doesnt "make", it merely reveals.....

If that is the criteria for judging some one, every black person in America is a racist......

fine, you, Pale, and a whole bunch of blacks are racists.....does that make you feel better somehow?......

lol, and condoning the use of "nigger" makes you appear erudite?......you ought not be surprised that I used the word racist to describe you....every person who has access to this board has had the word cross his mind when he reads your posts....it's just that I took the time to type it......

theHawk
05-12-2008, 09:37 PM

I was hoping the old lady would pull a handgun out of her bag and shoot that derranged bitch.

Then again if it was Barry approved non-second amendment rights town like DC, no handguns for innocent folks!