PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Church Bulletin: Networks Run By Right-Wing Bigots

red states rule
05-10-2008, 07:06 AM
Ity seems Obama's Pastors can't keep their racist mouths shut. Now the "church" that Barry sat in for 20 years listening to the racts rants of Mr Wright - are now putting out theuir racist bullshit in the "church bulletin"

Barry's racist buddies is the gift that keeps on giving. But to the Obama Kool Aid frinkers this wil mean nothing. They will give the liberal black racists a pass

Obama's Church Bulletin: Networks Run By Right-Wing Bigots

Bulletins at Obama's Church Carry Their Own Controversy
By Fred Lucas
CNSNews.com Staff Writer
May 09, 2008

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) recently said his relationship with his long-time pastor and friend Rev. Jeremiah Wright "changed" after what Obama called the clergyman's "divisive and destructive" remarks at the National Press Club. Later, however, Obama stressed his loyalty to the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, where he has been a member for many years.

Articles published in the Trinity United Church of Christ bulletin in 2007 carried controversial comments written by people other than Jeremiah Wright. Those comments included the claim that Israel worked with South Africa to build an "ethnic bomb" that would kill blacks and Arabs, that the Pentagon was training Latin Americans to be terrorists, and that the TV networks are run by right-wing racists.

In a column in the April 15, 2007 bulletin, the Rev. Reginald Williams, the associate pastor for social justice at Trinity United, said he was not surprised by the racially charged remarks that talk-radio host Don Imus made about the Rutgers University women's basketball team because "the major networks are run by right-winged conservatives who still see black people as subhuman and portray black people as such."

In the April 22, 2007 bulletin, Williams called for shutting down the Pentagon's WHINSEC School of the Americas, saying the school "in no uncertain terms trains Latin American soldiers in counterinsurgency, sniper training, commando and psychological warfare, military intelligence and interrogation. In short, the United States Army trains students at this school of terrorism."

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=/Politics/archive/200805/POL20080509a.html

DragonStryk72
05-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Already cut ties with former pastor. movin' on to something worth response.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 10:06 AM

Obama is still a member of this racist church

Barry "cut" ties only when the polls showed Wright has hurting him. Wright did not say anything different in his NAACP and Press Club speeches then he did in the pulpit

For some reason, some people feel we can't mention Barry's middle name, can't talk about his racist and terrorist firends, and can't talk about his bimbo's wife America hating comments

Those are issues and they are hurting him

Classact
05-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Already cut ties with former pastor. movin' on to something worth response.Check this out!

Barack Obama, the 'House Negro'. (A defense of Rev. Wright) http://bwi.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1541&tid=112904446&mid=112904446&sid=890&style=2

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 10:26 AM

OOoooohh yeeeaaaahh sure.... lets just FORGET about the TWENTY YEARS hussein sat front row soaking up all this racist shit coming from the racist preach.... :talk2hand:

red states rule
05-10-2008, 10:31 AM
OOoooohh yeeeaaaahh sure.... lets just FORGET about the TWENTY YEARS hussein sat front row soaking up all this racist shit coming from the racist preach.... :talk2hand:

This is the typical repsonse from the typical Obama defenders

The new pastior is a racist scumbag, and they are showing what a racist jerk Barry is by remaining a member of this "church"

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 11:07 AM
This is the typical repsonse from the typical Obama defenders

The new pastior is a racist scumbag, and they are showing what a racist jerk Barry is by remaining a member of this "church"

It's not a church rsr... it's a "racist, hate whitey, nigger, cult."

red states rule
05-10-2008, 11:08 AM

That is why I put the word church in quotes

It is a "church" where MFM can give his "sermons"

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 11:17 AM
That is why I put the word church in quotes

It is a "church" where MFM can give his "sermons"

Ooohh yeah... mfm giving a sermon... in a church... that's another enormous lie.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Ooohh yeah... mfm giving a sermon... in a church... that's another enormous lie.

It would depend on the type of "church" he was bellowing in

He would fit in fine at Barry's "church" His views are very similar to Barry's and Wright's

He detests everyone who does not agree with him, and screams the same hate filled insults at them as they do

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 11:24 AM
It would depend on the type of "church" he was bellowing in

He would fit in fine at Barry's "church" His views are very similar to Barry's and Wright's

He detests everyone who does not agree with him, and screams the same hate filled insults at them as they do

Then it's not a church, and it's not a sermon. It's hate and racism being spewed from the pulpit of a cult. Well... I guess mfm would fit in. He's certainly spewed enough vile, degenerate, hate filled crap here, even to people who didn't ask for it.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Then it's not a church, and it's not a sermon. It's hate and racism being spewed from the pulpit of a cult. Well... I guess mfm would fit in. He's certainly spewed enough vile, degenerate, hate filled crap here, even to people who didn't ask for it.

That is exactly what this joint is. Pale, I see kids in the pews being expsoed to this racist bullshit

I see the parents cheering. Obama supporters liek MFM cheer this shit on, and have no problem spreading racism on to the next generation

HAte filled liberals stick together, and then blame others (and America) for the shit they created

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 11:38 AM
That is exactly what this joint is. Pale, I see kids in the pews being expsoed to this racist bullshit

I see the parents cheering. Obama supporters liek MFM cheer this shit on, and have no problem spreading racism on to the next generation

HAte filled liberals stick together, and then blame others (and America) for the shit they created

Everything you've just said is perfectly true. It's racism at it's height on display for all to see. To deny what's going on is pure, deft, ignorance and lying.

But don't you dare call them racist. Don't call them niggers. They can call you cracker, honkey, whatever they want and blame you for everything from their laziness to creating AIDES to kill them off, but THAT'S OK! If you call them nigger, PMP will ding your rep, and call YOU racist, like the jackass he is, his head is buried up his ass with white guilt. He's probably one of those that buys into the idea that ONLY WHITES CAN BE RACIST! Well I'm sick of it. If I see a nigger, I'm going to call him a nigger. He certainly doesn't seem to have any problem calling me anything racial that he can think up.

But still, blacks call each other nigger... why can't we call them nigger? If nigger is THAT BAD, and they HATE IT SOOOOO MUCH, THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE CALLING EACH OTHER THAT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

retiredman
05-10-2008, 11:42 AM

the UCC has its roots as the oldest protestant denomination in the US. I posted some very enlightening articles from a magazine entitled The Christian Century, but you and your buddy RSR really have no desire to read them and gain any insight...you only wish to justify your own hatred.

sad, really.

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 11:44 AM
the UCC has its roots as the oldest protestant denomination in the US. I posted some very enlightening articles from a magazine entitled The Christian Century, but you and your buddy RSR really have no desire to read them and gain any insight...you only wish to justify your own hatred.

sad, really.

And heeeeeeeerrrrrreee's your picture mfm.... and that's even more sad.... that you lie to yourself, to us, to the world...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2116/2093273754_4fb7884b81_o.jpg

red states rule
05-10-2008, 12:18 PM
This is how MFM avoids the truth about his racist America hating boy

retiredman
05-10-2008, 12:50 PM
And heeeeeeeerrrrrreee's your picture mfm.... and that's even more sad.... that you lie to yourself, to us, to the world...

you have the emotional maturity of a twelve year old.

Like I have said...if you really think that I am lying and you don't want to read what I write....put me on ignore. please.

or try to respond like an adult.:laugh2:

Yurt
05-10-2008, 12:53 PM

sad, really.

i and others did read those articles and soundly trounced those articles :poke:

retiredman
05-10-2008, 01:04 PM
i and others did read those articles and soundly trounced those articles :poke:

"soundly trounced"? LOL

you disagreed with the articles. I disagreed with you.

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 01:04 PM
you have the emotional maturity of a twelve year old.

Like I have said...if you really think that I am lying and you don't want to read what I write....put me on ignore. please.

or try to respond like an adult.

And you have the emotional maturity of a rattle snake.

I don't put people on ignore. Especially liars.

And your comments about being an adult would best be taken onto yourself.

I know I get under your skin, and that's my intention. Your a racist apologist and a liar, and you need to be verbally kicked in the ass at every opportunity.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 01:08 PM
And you have the emotional maturity of a rattle snake.

I don't put people on ignore. Especially liars.

And your comments about being an adult would best be taken onto yourself.

I know I get under your skin, and that's my intention. Your a racist apologist and a liar, and you need to be verbally kicked in the ass at every opportunity.

I don't lie. that's fact. but again...if you really don't give a fuck about what I have to say, why do you continue posting on my threads?:laugh2:

you really give yourself too much credit. you don't "get under my skin" at all. You are a source of entertainment and humor for me. really.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 01:10 PM
I don't lie. that's fact. but again...if you really don't give a fuck about what I have to say, why do you continue posting on my threads?:laugh2:

you really give yourself too much credit. you don't "get under my skin" at all. You are a source of entertainment and humor for me. really.

Where there is another whopper from out resident Lyin King

We do get under yur skin -your foul language and hot temper prove that

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 01:12 PM
I don't lie. that's fact. but again...if you really don't give a fuck about what I have to say, why do you continue posting on my threads?

Oh I'm under your skin alright... liar... otherwise you wouldn't respond to every single thing I say. It bothers you to no end.

And news flash Einstein... THIS ISN'T YOUR THREAD.... :laugh:

retiredman
05-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Where there is another whopper from out resident Lyin King

We do get under yur skin -your foul language and hot temper prove that

:lol:

how you think you can determine "temper" from words on a screen is beyond me!

red states rule
05-10-2008, 01:14 PM

You do lie, we do get under your skin by calling you on the facts, and you are the biggest crybaby on the board

Your temper is well known to all of us. As your "preacher" status is

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 01:17 PM

It's kind of like this... "hey girl, how ya doin'?" As opposed to, "hey you mother fuckin bitch, I hope you die so I can piss on your casket."

The later response being one very similar you said to rsr, knowing the poor man is in a battle for his life against cancer.

You're a vile, heartless, shit stain.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 01:18 PM
"hey you mother fuckin bitch, I hope you die so I can piss on your casket."

The later response being one very similar you said to rsr.

I think MFM used that line is one of his "sermons"

I know he said something like that to somebody

retiredman
05-10-2008, 01:21 PM
It's kind of like this... "hey girl, how ya doin'?" As opposed to, "hey you mother fuckin bitch, I hope you die so I can piss on your casket."

The later response being one very similar you said to rsr.

they are words. I type them...calmly... laughing as I do. No temper at all....just writing. really.

and I apologized to RSR for that comment, but will never apologize to him or YOU again given the unretracted insults you toss my way. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I can take whatever you dish out...clearly, you have problems doing the same.:laugh2:

red states rule
05-10-2008, 01:23 PM
they are words. I type them...calmly... laughing as I do. No temper at all....just writing. really.

and I apologized to RSR for that comment, but will never apologize to him or YOU again given the unretracted insults you toss my way. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I can take whatever you dish out...clearly, you have problems doing the same.:laugh2:

Another lie. You REPEATED the insult and laughed about it. Mods saw it and deleated it

You repeated it in a PM to me - and laughed

Once again you lie through your teeth and show why you not taken serioulsy and why you are treated like the bastard at the family reunion

Pale Rider

Like I said, you're a cold, heartless, vile sons a bitch, and I'm not going to let you forget it.

retiredman
You do lie, we do get under your skin by calling you on the facts, and you are the biggest crybaby on the board

Your temper is well known to all of us. As your "preacher" status is

I don't lie about anything, RSR. and I don't cry about anything either. And whether you believe I preach sermons occasionally is really of no consequence to me. I do preach.... I just did a few weeks ago right before going to mexico. folks liked it a lot.

red states rule
05-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Like I said, you're a cold, heartless, vile sons a bitch, and I'm not going to let you forget it.

and thise are his good points Pale

Wait until you see the bad ones

retiredman
05-10-2008, 01:25 PM

have fun! go for it!

your obsession with me is kinda gay, though.:laugh2:

not exactly what I would expect from a harley greasemonkey.

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 01:29 PM
have fun! go for it!

your obsession with me is kinda gay, though.:laugh2:

not exactly what I would expect from a harley greasemonkey.

Was your sermon about racism, or pissing on a cancer patients grave?

You're no more a preacher than charles manson is. You are a very good liar though.

Perhaps your next career can be undertaker, since you have signs of necrophilia.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Was your sermon about racism, or pissing on a cancer patients grave?

You're no more a preacher than charles manson is. You are a very good liar though.

Perhaps your next career can be undertaker, since you have signs of necrophilia.

my sermon is on the blog. don't ask me what it was about...go find out for yourself!:laugh2:

red states rule
05-10-2008, 01:41 PM
my sermon is on the blog. don't ask me what it was about...go find out for yourself!:laugh2:

At least you did not lie again about your "apology" :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 01:42 PM
my sermon is on the blog. don't ask me what it was about...go find out for yourself!

No thanks... not interested in your pretend sermons.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 01:43 PM
No thanks... not interested in your pretend sermons.

then why are you asking me what the subject is?

make up your mind, you little closet queen!:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 01:51 PM
then why are you asking me what the subject is?

make up your mind, you little closet queen!

Just exposing your caustic attitude and lies skippy.

Yurt
05-10-2008, 02:29 PM
"soundly trounced"? LOL

you disagreed with the articles. I disagreed with you.

you're in denial, we ripped those articles to shreds :laugh2:

retiredman
05-10-2008, 03:12 PM
you're in denial, we ripped those articles to shreds :laugh2:

and you are sold on yourself... but if it helps you deal with your mediocre law career, go for it!:lol:

Yurt
05-10-2008, 07:14 PM
and you are sold on yourself... but if it helps you deal with your mediocre law career, go for it!:lol:

nice, i have not insulted you once since you have been back, in fact i defended you in the lounge, and with no provocation you fire off a personal insult.

just remember mfm, you started this...i was willing to give you the beneift of the doubt, thinking maybe the vacation might have been good for you, but alas, you are still the same arrogant dickhead

:fu:

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 07:17 PM
nice, i have not insulted you once since you have been back, in fact i defended you in the lounge, and with no provocation you fire off a personal insult.

just remember mfm, you started this...i was willing to give you the beneift of the doubt, thinking maybe the vacation might have been good for you, but alas, you are still the same arrogant dickhead

I could have told you but.... sometimes it's best for people to see for themselves. mfm is his own worst enemy. He has diarrhea of the brain.

Yurt
05-10-2008, 07:41 PM
I could have told you but.... sometimes it's best for people to see for themselves. mfm is his own worst enemy. He has diarrhea of the brain.

and i would have disagreed, i tend to want to see the best in people and you would have been right...i guess somethings need to be seen or experienced...unfortunately

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 07:58 PM
and i would have disagreed, i tend to want to see the best in people and you would have been right...i guess somethings need to be seen or experienced...unfortunately

Hey... you're the kind of person mfm doesn't even deserve to have as a friend. The guy is a turd, period.

I would also guess he doesn't have many friends in real life either. That's why he hides out up there in bum fuck, back woods, Maine. There's a pattern there Yurt. Tell tale signs of a person that's an outcast because of his venomous attitude and filthy tongue.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 08:52 PM

the vacation was excellent for me.... you still exhibit your egotistical arrogance by suggesting that you and unnamed cohorts "ripped the articles to shreds" and that you "soundly trounced" them. I would suggest that you deserve whatever scorn you get for such self aggrandizing bullshit.

And if you "defended" me anywhere, I missed it. sorry.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Hey... you're the kind of person mfm doesn't even deserve to have as a friend. The guy is a turd, period.

I would also guess he doesn't have many friends in real life either. That's why he hides out up there in bum fuck, back woods, Maine. There's a pattern there Yurt. Tell tale signs of a person that's an outcast because of his venomous attitude and filthy tongue.

I live in the state capital:laugh2:

Yurt
05-10-2008, 09:02 PM
the vacation was excellent for me.... you still exhibit your egotistical arrogance by suggesting that you and unnamed cohorts "ripped the articles to shreds" and that you "soundly trounced" them. I would suggest that you deserve whatever scorn you get for such self aggrandizing bullshit.

And if you "defended" me anywhere, I missed it. sorry.

are you stupid? i was talking about something you posted here, thus fair game for debate. and, you know full well, i put laugh/smile after my "insult." you, however, get personal and rip my personal life. whatever i post in terms of debate is always open for scorn, that is why i post here dumbass. you are so stupid that you believe if someone ridicules what you post that this ALONE gives you free reign to personally insult them. you are pathetic.

of course you missed it dumbass, you did last time as well. you are fraud, simple really.

Yurt
05-10-2008, 09:16 PM
i told you before not to PM about stuff. can i talk about your PM on the board?

retiredman
05-10-2008, 09:17 PM
are you stupid? i was talking about something you posted here, thus fair game for debate. and, you know full well, i put laugh/smile after my "insult." you, however, get personal and rip my personal life. whatever i post in terms of debate is always open for scorn, that is why i post here dumbass. you are so stupid that you believe if someone ridicules what you post that this ALONE gives you free reign to personally insult them. you are pathetic.

of course you missed it dumbass, you did last time as well. you are fraud, simple really.

no. I am not stupid. I am sorry you think I am a fraud. I am not, really.

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 09:21 PM

You are a turd in the punch bowl of life mfm, plain and simple, and you will be treated as such from here on in... really.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 09:24 PM
You are a turd in the punch bowl of life mfm, plain and simple, and you will be treated as such from here on in... really.

please realize that I really don't "care" how you "treat" me, polerider.

you don't like me. I don't like you.

I don't run away from debates...you do.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 09:27 PM

I don't run away from debates...you do.

You care immensely what I think of you. You wait with baited breath for my every reply.

But your lies fail to carry any weight from now on son. No more preacher lies, no more military lies, no more you're a great man lies. You're simple trailer trash. That's all.

Silver
05-10-2008, 09:29 PM

I don't run away from debates...you do.:laugh2:

You just get slapped round until you run to another forum:poke:

retiredman
05-10-2008, 09:29 PM
You care immensely what I think of you. You wait with baited breath for my every reply.

But your lies fail to carry any weight from now on son. No more preacher lies, no more military lies, no more you're a great man lies. You're simple trailer trash. That's all.

you really have an unrealistically inflated view of yourself, pale. I don't care immensely what ANYONE on here thinks of me, least of all you.

As I have said numerous times, I do not tell lies. I don't lie about preaching. I don't lie about military service. And I have NEVER said I was a great man.

Oh...and I have never lived in a trailer!:laugh2:

retiredman
05-10-2008, 09:31 PM

three posts. what do you know? I never run from anything.

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 09:38 PM
you really have an unrealistically inflated view of yourself, pale. I don't care immensely what ANYONE on here thinks of me, least of all you.

As I have said numerous times, I do not tell lies. I don't lie about preaching. I don't lie about military service. And I have NEVER said I was a great man.

Oh...and I have never lived in a trailer!

See what I mean? I could have posted something about a baking contest, and as long as I had quoted you, you will respond. I have you under my control.

Your simple, lying mind is no match for me.

Yurt
05-10-2008, 09:42 PM

with your permission:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=242160&postcount=48

is this your impassioned defense of me?

Look. I really would LOVE to not get into pissing contests with you. I really would love to give you a wide berth and not feel as if you were tailing me around the board waiting to pounce on anything I write.

When you do and you strut your shit like you did earlier about shredding articles, you need to expect a response. You're a smart guy. So am I. I may not be as smart as I think I am, but you need to accept the fact that you ain't as smart as you think you are either.

and your refusal to see the things you say as insulting while finding insults towards you in all of my posts is ridiculous.

You asked me for some photos. I posted some photos.

i responded in the thread. do so likewise. if you are a chickenshit, and refuse to talk openly, then don't speak at all wuss.

yurt. come on. I am not a wuss. I am not a chickenshit. I am again suggesting that we should bury hatchets and not let our egos get in the way.

so you are not going to let me respond to your PM openly?

I don't have the power to "let" you do anything. Respond anyway you'd like. I am just saying that the continual battle with you is tiring and not at all enjoyable for me.

unlike you, i respect ideas and agreements. you sent something to me PM and i respect your wish it is a Private Message, until you say otherwise.

i don't believe you. i did not personally insult you. i derided your debate stuff, you are on DEBATE POLICY. in turn, you personally insulted me. and your insult had nothing to do with the topic, you chose to purposefully insult me personally.

btw, i will post this entire exchange on the board since i have your permission.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 09:53 PM
with your permission:

unlike you, i respect ideas and agreements. you sent something to me PM and i respect your wish it is a Private Message, until you say otherwise.

i don't believe you. i did not personally insult you. i derided your debate stuff, you are on DEBATE POLICY. in turn, you personally insulted me. and your insult had nothing to do with the topic, you chose to purposefully insult me personally.

btw, i will post this entire exchange on the board since i have your permission.

nowhere in that PM interchange did I give you PERMISSION to post the content of private messages.

Yurt
05-10-2008, 10:05 PM
nowhere in that PM interchange did I give you PERMISSION to post the content of private messages.

the lies continue:

responded in the thread. do so likewise. if you are a chickenshit, and refuse to talk openly, then don't speak at all wuss.

yurt. come on. I am not a wuss. I am not a chickenshit. I am again suggesting that we should bury hatchets and not let our egos get in the way.

so you are not going to let me respond to your PM openly?

I don't have the power to "let" you do anything. Respond anyway you'd like. I am just saying that the continual battle with you is tiring and not at all enjoyable for me.

you are a tool. LOOOL.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 10:10 PM
suggesting that you could respond to my PM any way you liked was, in no way, authorizing you to publicly post our interchange.

and again. don't call me a liar (which I am NOT), and I won't call you a two bit ambulance chaser attorney who can't even keep a steady job, let alone earn a partnership.(which you ARE):laugh2:

Yurt
05-10-2008, 10:24 PM
suggesting that you could respond to my PM any way you liked was, in no way, authorizing you to publicly post our interchange.

and again. don't call me a liar (which I am NOT), and I won't call you a two bit ambulance chaser attorney who can't even keep a steady job, let alone earn a partnership.(which you ARE):laugh2:

:lol: dumbass

i told you exactly what i would do, but i forgot i was dealing with a moron.

retiredman
05-10-2008, 10:28 PM
:lol: dumbass

i told you exactly what i would do, but i forgot i was dealing with a moron.

you told me what you would do and then did it before I could suggest that you had no permission to do so.

maybe when the woman attorney comes back off maternity leave and bumps you out of your temporary employment, you could maybe get work as a paralegal....or a fry cook:laugh2:

a lawyer who can't hold a job, let alone secure a partnership, really isn't in any position to be calling anyone else a moron, I would suggest.

Yurt
05-10-2008, 10:37 PM
you told me what you would do and then did it before I could suggest that you had no permission to do so.

maybe when the woman attorney comes back off maternity leave and bumps you out of your temporary employment, you could maybe get work as a paralegal....or a fry cook:laugh2:

a lawyer who can't hold a job, let alone secure a partnership, really isn't in any position to be calling anyone else a moron, I would suggest.

your lies.... anyone who can read will see i only posted after your permission. dumbass.

thank you for the personal insults. as i said before, you started this. i gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you don't have it. your loss, not mine. "preacher"

i would rather be teased about being a lawyer than doubted about a person of GOD.

liar

retiredman
05-10-2008, 10:43 PM
your lies.... anyone who can read will see i only posted after your permission. dumbass.

thank you for the personal insults. as i said before, you started this. i gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you don't have it. your loss, not mine. "preacher"

i would rather be teased about being a lawyer than doubted about a person of GOD.

liar

my suggesting that I did not have the power to "let" you do anything and that you could respond to my PM any way you chose, was not permission to post the contents of our PM conversation in a public forum.

And I am not "teasing" you about being a piss poor excuse for an attorney. I am merely stating facts - facts that you have publicly admitted. The fact that you, or anyone else on an overwhelmingly conservative internet message board, might "doubt" me is really of no consequence whatsoever... certainly not a "loss" :lol:

Yurt
05-11-2008, 12:05 AM
my suggesting that I did not have the power to "let" you do anything and that you could respond to my PM any way you chose, was not permission to post the contents of our PM conversation in a public forum.

And I am not "teasing" you about being a piss poor excuse for an attorney. I am merely stating facts - facts that you have publicly admitted. The fact that you, or anyone else on an overwhelmingly conservative internet message board, might "doubt" me is really of no consequence whatsoever... certainly not a "loss" :lol:

red states rule
05-11-2008, 05:01 AM

Give it up asshole. You told him to respond anyway he wanted - and he did

You have mold on your brain to make a gallon of penicillin

red states rule
05-11-2008, 05:04 AM

You do learn quick

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 05:24 AM
A quick study silver is

You do learn quick

red states rule
05-11-2008, 05:26 AM
A quick study silver is

MFM does leave a lasting impression on people.

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 05:32 AM
like herpes :laugh2:

MFM does leave a lasting impression on people.

red states rule
05-11-2008, 05:33 AM
like herpes :laugh2:

or after you eat a Mexican dinner :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 05:37 AM
hahahaha

:laugh2:

or anything from jack in the box :cheers2:

or after you eat a Mexican dinner :laugh2:

red states rule
05-11-2008, 05:39 AM
hahahaha

:laugh2:

or anything from jack in the box :cheers2:

None of those around here, but I get your point. With MFM around it is best to have Pepto Bismol handy, or even on tap

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 05:43 AM
he is like third world drinking water, sickening

None of those around here, but I get your point. With MFM around it is best to have Pepto Bismol handy, or even on tap

red states rule
05-11-2008, 06:57 AM
he is like third world drinking water, sickening

While in the Navy, MFM's CO kept telling him "Didn't they teach you anything in basic? The fuzzy end of the broom goes on the deck!"

He has not improved much over the years

red states rule
05-12-2008, 06:17 AM

The liberal media is in full spin mode defending Barry and his racist "church"

Obama-Infatuated Newsweek Reporter Defends Obama for Not Leaving Jeremiah Wright’s Church
By Matthew Vadum | May 12, 2008 - 01:18 ET

Last week Newsweek reporter Allison Samuels defended Barack Obama's decision not to leave the church of Rev. Jeremiah Wright whose America-hating sermons have become a big political issue on the campaign trail. Responding to questions from host Greta van Susteren on the Fox News show "On the Record" May 5, Samuels goes easy on Obama, excusing his decision to stick with Wright for years after Obama supporter Oprah Winfrey quit the Trinity United Church of Christ (apparently) in disgust.

But what Samuels didn't disclose to TV viewers was that she is no neutral observer standing on the sidelines making a good faith effort to objectively chronicle the truth for posterity. More on that in a moment.

On May 5, Samuels said Obama joined the church because he was "searching for his identity as an African-American and as an African-American male." Winfrey didn't need to go on the same quest because, unlike Obama, she grew up in a "traditional African-American household," Samuels said. So, Samuels argued, Winfrey didn't need an "instruction manual from Reverend Wright to tell her about racism in America...[but] Obama, he did need that. He did need to sort of hear those words."

Samuels's defense of Obama makes perfect sense given her own words published a few weeks earlier which strongly suggest she is just another journalist who has fallen in love with the junior senator from Illinois.

Samuels wrote an op-ed in Newsweek, called "The Legacy of My Grandmother," after some of her feminist friends accused her of disloyalty to that cause for not supporting Hillary Clinton for president

for the complete article

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-vadum/2008/05/12/obama-infatuated-newsweek-reporter-defends-obama-not-leaving-jeremiah

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 07:00 AM
I could spend 20 minutes in a synagogue and know if i should stay or leave, but he took twenty years.

:poke:

retiredman
05-12-2008, 07:35 AM
martin:

are you denying the good works of Trinity UCC?

are you denying their extraordinary impact in the community and the wide variety of their successful missions?

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 07:48 AM
They may do good works. Hamas gives charity too. Does that take away from the fact this church had a hateful pastor, and their congregation was practically lock step with him

Doing good doesnt exclude doing bad acts.

You cant give food to the poor, then beat your wife.

Am i denying anything?, no

martin:

are you denying their extraordinary impact in the community and the wide variety of their successful missions?

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:54 AM
martin:

You mean the spreading of hate and racism? What is so hard for you to fess up your boy sat in a racist whitey hating "church" for 20 uears?

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 07:55 AM
because he's not a republican.

Im starting to wonder if mfm is dislutional

You mean the spreading of hate and racism? What is so hard for you to fess up your boy sat in a racist whitey hating "church" for 20 uears?

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:59 AM
because he's not a republican.

Im starting to wonder if mfm is dislutional

Since Obama is his boy, and a Dem; MFM will lie, ignore, distort, duck, dodge, and hide from the truth

red states rule
05-12-2008, 08:15 AM
They may do good works. Hamas gives charity too. Does that take away from the fact this church had a hateful pastor, and their congregation was practically lock step with him

Doing good doesnt exclude doing bad acts.

You cant give food to the poor, then beat your wife.

Am i denying anything?, no

Martin, it all comes done to Obama's judgement, values, and his beliefs. You can't be friends with someone for 20 years and not know their political beliefs

While this will not harm Barry in the Dems primary (like MFM they are giving him a pass) it will be an issue in the general election

Obama and the Values Question Mark
By DOUGLAS E. SCHOEN
May 12, 2008

With the Democratic nomination all but decided, it's time for Barack Obama to start defining himself in the context of the general election -- before the Republicans define him. Most importantly, he must answer this question once and for all: What are his values?

Mr. Obama began to do so last Tuesday night, by speaking more generally about who he is and how he defines himself. But this is just a first step.

Exit polls in Indiana and North Carolina show clearly that fewer than 60% of white voters believe Mr. Obama shares their values. In a recent NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, only 45% of the American electorate said they can identify with Mr. Obama's values, compared to 54% who say they can identify with John McCain's values.

for the complete article

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121055622112284133.html?mod=opinion_main_comment aries

red states rule
05-12-2008, 10:55 AM
This is a gem. It sums up Barry's spin perfectly

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hw549HZr7c&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hw549HZr7c&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>