PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Toddler's Coyote Attack 3rd in 5 Days

Nukeman
05-10-2008, 09:11 AM
SoCal Toddler's Coyote Attack 3rd in 5 Days

Gee if these people were ALLOWED TO OWN GUNS maybe they could kill these animals before they kill a child... Hey this is Cali though so I am sure some how it is all Bush's fault or maybe even the Marines....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=4811654&page=1

When she came back a coyote was dragging her daughter away.

It was the third time in five days a coyote had posed a threat to a small child in Southern California, San Bernardino Sheriff's spokeswoman Arden Wiltshire said.

The coyote grabbed the 2-year-old by the head and tried to drag her towards the street in the mountain community of Lake Arrowhead on Tuesday.

When Rowley came out of the house and ran toward her daughter, the animal released the girl and ran away.

Rowley took her daughter to a hospital where the toddler was treated for several puncture wounds to the head and neck area, and a laceration on her mouth.

gabosaurus
05-12-2008, 10:11 PM
We do need to cut down on the number of toddlers attacking coyotes.
I doubt the coyotes would need guns, though.

Nukeman
05-13-2008, 06:49 AM
We do need to cut down on the number of toddlers attacking coyotes.
I doubt the coyotes would need guns, though.

:rolleyes:

glockmail
05-13-2008, 08:12 AM
SoCal Toddler's Coyote Attack 3rd in 5 Days

Gee if these people were ALLOWED TO OWN GUNS maybe they could kill these animals before they kill a child... Hey this is Cali though so I am sure some how it is all Bush's fault or maybe even the Marines....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=4811654&page=1

Shit. Where I lived in Upstate NY we had coyotes all over. We've got friggin' bears at our cabin now. The dog alerts us, and the guns manage the problem if it gets too close for confort.

DragonStryk72
05-14-2008, 01:35 AM
Here's just this one odd question I have: There were two other coyote attacks in the area already, and the lady decided, "sure, I'll just leave the kid outside. What could happen?"

First off, you left your 2 year old out in the backyard by herself? Second, when there've already been two attacks by coyotes against small children? WTF?!!