PDA

View Full Version : Osama: we have 57 states ???

namvet
05-10-2008, 02:07 PM
what an idiot. and by god he's gonna tax em all to !!!!!!! we can't count islam as a state.

hienz 57 (hienz 57)

EpGH02DtIws

my god. liberals

MtnBiker
05-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Must have been a typo, the man has a hard time speaking without a script.

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 02:14 PM
what an idiot. and by god he's gonna tax em all to !!!!!!! we can't count islam as a state.

my god. liberals

He's a sharlatan... plain and simple. Been listening to the racist rev wright for too many years... doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. All he knows is "hate whitey."

82Marine89
05-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Osama: we have 57 states ???

He said he had one more to go and he wasn't allowed to go to Alaska and Hawaii. That's 60 if my math is right. :poke:

namvet
05-10-2008, 02:36 PM
think this is bad???? wait till he figures out a budget/

red states rule
05-10-2008, 02:55 PM
You can bet this will be ignored by the liberal media. Now if McCain had said this, it would be on the front page of the NY Slimes

red states rule
05-10-2008, 02:56 PM
think this is bad???? wait till he figures out a budget/

or his new tax rates

Kathianne
05-10-2008, 02:59 PM
You can bet this will be ignored by the liberal media. Now if McCain had said this, it would be on the front page of the NY Slimes

Remember Dan Quail and spelling. :rolleyes:

namvet
05-10-2008, 03:03 PM

in 'spades'

05-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Im willing to bet he meant 47. He wasnt allowed to go alaska and Hawaii and had one more state left in the continental states

Not exactly the best gaffe. Doesnt really impress me personally, but everyone makes stupid mistakes sometimes. Its his policies that are totally screwed up.

Kathianne
05-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Im willing to bet he meant 47. He wasnt allowed to go alaska and Hawaii and had one more state left in the continental states

Not exactly the best gaffe. Doesnt really impress me personally, but everyone makes stupid mistakes sometimes. Its his policies that are totally screwed up.

Especially during the marathon grid known as primaries. Still, the fairness issue is an issue.

Classact
05-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Here was my take (I posted this earlier) http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=242518#post242518

Nuc
05-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Remember Dan Quail and spelling. :rolleyes:

Speaking of spelling, think that's Dan Quayle........:lol:

Kathianne
05-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Speaking of spelling, think that's Dan Quayle........:lol:

Oh shit! :laugh2:

red states rule
05-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Here is a gem

More Sunday Funnies New Offer: 57 State Lapel Pin
By Warner Todd Huston | May 11, 2008 - 11:50 ET

A few days ago we reported that Barack Obama was ever so proud to have visited all "57 states" on his campaign swing. But, we noticed that he still avoids wearing that U.S. flag lapel pin, just the same. Well, we have finally found out why Barack Obama won't wear that darned ol' U.S. flag pin. Until now he couldn't find one with all "57 States" on it. Well, the folks over at Suitably Flip blog have solved the problem for the junior Senator from Illinois.

Just in for the 2008 campaign season is the new 57 state U.S. flag pin for all the infromationally challenged Senators on your shopping list. Barack can proudly wear his 57 state flag pin at all the great celebrations to come. Like the birthday for the state of Guam, or the celebration for the state of Harlem... you know, all those great parties he'll get invited to as the nominee for one of the two or three democratic Parties out there.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/05/11/more-sunday-funnies-new-offer-57-state-lapel-pin

red states rule
05-12-2008, 05:40 AM
Especially during the marathon grid known as primaries. Still, the fairness issue is an issue.

The liberal media is ignoring this one Kathianne

Old Media Ignores Obama's '57 States,' Obsessed Over Quayle's 'Potatoe'
By Tom Blumer | May 11, 2008 - 23:56 ET

During the 1992 presidential campaign, when incumbent Vice President Dan Quayle made a spelling mistake, the New York Times was all over it. It's clear from the Times's story that the rest of the media was also in full pursuit:

So Jay Leno has a week's worth of new Dan Quayle jokes. At a school here, everyone was quite hush-hush the day after the visiting Vice President spelled potato wrong while directing a spelling bee.

..... Reporters stood around today for hours outside of the house where 12-year-old William Figueroa lives. He has become a national celebrity for having spelled the word correctly on the blackboard, only to have Mr. Quayle, holding a flash card with the word spelled incorrectly, encourage him to add an E at the end.

On Friday, Barack Obama, as NewsBusters John Stephenson reported, told an Oregon audience that "I've been in 57 states, (with) I think one left to go."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2008/05/11/old-media-ignores-obamas-57-states-couldnt-get-enough-quayles-potatoe

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 05:50 AM
57 states :laugh2:, apparently hussein flunked kindergarten

The liberal media is ignoring this one Kathianne

Old Media Ignores Obama's '57 States,' Obsessed Over Quayle's 'Potatoe'
By Tom Blumer | May 11, 2008 - 23:56 ET

During the 1992 presidential campaign, when incumbent Vice President Dan Quayle made a spelling mistake, the New York Times was all over it. It's clear from the Times's story that the rest of the media was also in full pursuit:

So Jay Leno has a week's worth of new Dan Quayle jokes. At a school here, everyone was quite hush-hush the day after the visiting Vice President spelled potato wrong while directing a spelling bee.

..... Reporters stood around today for hours outside of the house where 12-year-old William Figueroa lives. He has become a national celebrity for having spelled the word correctly on the blackboard, only to have Mr. Quayle, holding a flash card with the word spelled incorrectly, encourage him to add an E at the end.

On Friday, Barack Obama, as NewsBusters John Stephenson reported, told an Oregon audience that "I've been in 57 states, (with) I think one left to go."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2008/05/11/old-media-ignores-obamas-57-states-couldnt-get-enough-quayles-potatoe

red states rule
05-12-2008, 05:56 AM
57 states :laugh2:, apparently hussein flunked kindergarten

Or he thinks the world loves him so much, other countries will want to become states under his "leadership" :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 06:03 AM
if diatribes are leadership, :420:

then he has the world under his spell

obama :banana:

Or he thinks the world loves him so much, other countries will want to become states under his "leadership" :laugh2:

red states rule
05-12-2008, 06:25 AM
if diatribes are leadership, :420:

then he has the world under his spell

obama :banana:

If McCain would have said he had been to all 57 states, the NY Slimes and the rest of the liberal media would have "reported" how Alzheimer's was setting in

With Barry, the liberal media yawns and moves on

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 06:59 AM
sadly yes, the media doesnt even pretend to be objective anymore

If McCain would have said he had been to all 57 states, the NY Slimes and the rest of the liberal media would have "reported" how Alzheimer's was setting in

With Barry, the liberal media yawns and moves on

PostmodernProphet
05-12-2008, 07:13 AM
he has played into Hillary's hand....now she has seven more chances to catch up the delegate count....

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:50 AM
he has played into Hillary's hand....now she has seven more chances to catch up the delegate count....

She will need them all