PDA

View Full Version : John McCain Gets Away With His Slippery, Open-Borders Talk Again

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 03:35 PM
This is reason number one, among others, why I do NOT like this old turd...

John McCain Gets Away With His Slippery, Open-Borders Talk Again

By Michelle Malkin • May 8, 2008 08:47 PM

John McCain appeared in the “No-Spin Zone” tonight–and spun, spun, spun his way through a few, scant, superficial questions about immigration.

The GOP’s immigration drag queen has completely shed his costume.

Asked whether he would do anything about illegal alien sanctuary cities, he shrugged off the question by muttering that “of course” he didn’t approve of them (but was silent on taking any proactive measures to cut off their funding). Having dispensed with that, McCain then quickly gave his new slippery, flip-flop formulation about how we need to “secure the borders” AND have “comprehensive immigration enforcement/” “temporary guest work plan” (translation: amnesty) and “deal with the 12 million people already here” (translation: give them amnesty, DREAM Act, sanctuary, driver’s licenses, bank accounts, home loans, etc., etc., etc).

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/05/08/john-mccain-gets-away-with-his-slippery-open-borders-talk-again/

Classact
05-10-2008, 04:41 PM
This is reason number one, among others, why I do NOT like this old turd...

John McCain Gets Away With His Slippery, Open-Borders Talk Again

By Michelle Malkin • May 8, 2008 08:47 PM

John McCain appeared in the “No-Spin Zone” tonight–and spun, spun, spun his way through a few, scant, superficial questions about immigration.

The GOP’s immigration drag queen has completely shed his costume.

Asked whether he would do anything about illegal alien sanctuary cities, he shrugged off the question by muttering that “of course” he didn’t approve of them (but was silent on taking any proactive measures to cut off their funding). Having dispensed with that, McCain then quickly gave his new slippery, flip-flop formulation about how we need to “secure the borders” AND have “comprehensive immigration enforcement/” “temporary guest work plan” (translation: amnesty) and “deal with the 12 million people already here” (translation: give them amnesty, DREAM Act, sanctuary, driver’s licenses, bank accounts, home loans, etc., etc., etc).

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/05/08/john-mccain-gets-away-with-his-slippery-open-borders-talk-again/The tree hugging basdard refusses to drill in ANWAR too! I wouldn't pee on him if he were on fire.

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 04:58 PM
The tree hugging basdard refusses to drill in ANWAR too! I wouldn't pee on him if he were on fire.

We are in total agreement. He is the reason I have dropped out of the republican party. If that's the kind of RINO gas bags they're going to try and shove down my throat, then guess what, I'm no longer going to be in that damn party.

Ron Paul / Wayne Root.

Pale Rider
05-11-2008, 10:02 PM
The tree hugging basdard refusses to drill in ANWAR too! I wouldn't pee on him if he were on fire.

I really don't believe mccain will be able to get the amount of the conservative vote he's going to need to win.

I think we're going to have a racist black man for our next President. Just what this country needs. It needs to be taught a lesson. Let it happen. Let the liberal hussein fuck things up in historical proportions. Maybe then people will get their heads out of their asses realize racist, liberal, black men don't make good Presidents.

Yurt
05-11-2008, 11:11 PM
I really don't believe mccain will be able to get the amount of the conservative vote he's going to need to win.

I think we're going to have a racist black man for our next President. Just what this country needs. It needs to be taught a lesson. Let it happen. Let the liberal hussein fuck things up in historical proportions. Maybe then people will get their heads out of their asses realize racist, liberal, black men don't make good Presidents.

yep. and i am not sure that is a bad thing. imagine, finally, a """black""" prez. equal rights....affirmative action....

red states rule
05-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Pale, I hope you like this

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3xdiSPYccc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3xdiSPYccc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Republicans will always slip slide from poitical issues as they reinforce cheap labor considerations. Do you know a damn thing about republican history, republican ideals and recent republican legislative actions?

actsnoblemartin
05-15-2008, 01:15 AM
:link:

Republicans will always slip slide from poitical issues as they reinforce cheap labor considerations. Do you know a damn thing about republican history, republican ideals and recent republican legislative actions?

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 01:31 AM
Way too collective for you, martin.

:link:

Have you ever considering study of political inclination?

actsnoblemartin
05-15-2008, 02:03 AM
have u ever heard, of getting to the point :coffee:

Way too collective for you, martin.

Have you ever considering study of political inclination?