PDA

View Full Version : My Freakin Lord.... "Happy Mother's Day: Woman Pregnant With 18th Child"

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Happy Mother's Day: Woman Pregnant With 18th Child

2008-05-09 17:25:57
By JILL ZEMAN Associated Press Writer

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — It's a happy Mother's Day for an Arkansas woman — she's pregnant with her 18th child. Michelle Duggar, 41, is due on New Year's Day, and the latest addition will join seven sisters and 10 brothers. There are two sets of twins.

"We've had three in January, three in December. Those two months are a busy time for us," she said, laughing.

The Duggars' oldest child, Josh, is 20, and the youngest, Jennifer, is nine months old.

The fast-growing family lives in Tontitown in northwest Arkansas in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children — whose names start with the letter J — are home-schooled.

Duggar has been been pregnant for more than 11 years of her life, and the family is in the process of filming another series for Discovery Health.

Article continues here... (http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14623129&feedid=271)

Trigg
05-10-2008, 08:08 PM
At least they arn't living on public assistance and having children they can't afford.

I think she's a little nuts to have that many, but if the kids are happy and well adjusted than good for her.

Pale Rider
05-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Looks like we have two threads going about the same thing. 18 kids... I guess we need them both about a subject like that.

gabosaurus
05-12-2008, 09:54 PM
You're right, Pale. It does take two.

Just in case there are some (Martin and RSR come to mind) who don't know how it works.

Little-Acorn
05-13-2008, 09:53 AM
You're right, Pale. It does take two.

Just in case there are some (Martin and RSR come to mind) who don't know how it works.

I doubt they are the ones brainwashed with the "My body, my choice" mantra as though only the woman were involved in the pregnancy. :lame2:

dread
05-13-2008, 10:22 AM
At least they arn't living on public assistance and having children they can't afford.

I think she's a little nuts to have that many, but if the kids are happy and well adjusted than good for her.

My sentiments exactly.

05-13-2008, 10:30 AM
i cant imagine that... id be happy with 5 lol