PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama Nixes Hillary For Veep

red states rule
05-11-2008, 05:12 AM
We all Barry wears the pants in his family. As soon as Michelle tells him what pair to put on

Michelle Vetoes Hillary
By Robert Novak

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Close-in supporters of Sen. Barack Obama's presidential campaign are convinced he never will offer the vice presidential nomination to Sen. Hillary Clinton for one overriding reason: Michelle Obama.

The Democratic front-runner's wife did not comment on other rival candidates for the party's nomination, but she has been sniping at Clinton since last summer. According to Obama sources, those public utterances do not reveal the extent of her hostility.

A footnote: Support is growing in Democratic ranks for Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland as vice president. He would bring to the ticket maturity (66 years old), experience (six terms in Congress) and moderation (rated "A" by the National Rifle Association). He is very popular in Ohio, a state Republicans must carry to elect a president.

for the complete article

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/05/michelle_vetoes_hillary.html

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 05:13 AM
you mean he wears pants :lol:, i thought he wore a dress :laugh2:

We all Barry wears the pants in his family. As soon as Michelle tells him what pair to put on

Michelle Vetoes Hillary
By Robert Novak

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Close-in supporters of Sen. Barack Obama's presidential campaign are convinced he never will offer the vice presidential nomination to Sen. Hillary Clinton for one overriding reason: Michelle Obama.

The Democratic front-runner's wife did not comment on other rival candidates for the party's nomination, but she has been sniping at Clinton since last summer. According to Obama sources, those public utterances do not reveal the extent of her hostility.

A footnote: Support is growing in Democratic ranks for Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland as vice president. He would bring to the ticket maturity (66 years old), experience (six terms in Congress) and moderation (rated "A" by the National Rifle Association). He is very popular in Ohio, a state Republicans must carry to elect a president.

for the complete article

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/05/michelle_vetoes_hillary.html

red states rule
05-11-2008, 05:14 AM
you mean he wears pants :lol:, i thought he wore a dress :laugh2:

Only when he is alone with Michelle

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 05:18 AM
sometimes i wonder :laugh2:

I wouldnt be surprised if she had the penis :pee:

Only when he is alone with Michelle

red states rule
05-11-2008, 05:19 AM
sometimes i wonder :laugh2:

I wouldnt be surprised if she had the penis :pee:

She is the black version of Hillary, which is why she does not want her as VP

It is the Queen Bee syndrome

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 05:22 AM
More like princess syndrome :coffee:

look its black barbie: spoiled bitch mode

She is the black version of Hillary, which is why she does not want her as VP

It is the Queen Bee syndrome

red states rule
05-11-2008, 05:25 AM
More like princess syndrome :coffee:

look its black barbie: spoiled bitch mode

Like it was with the Clinton's. Michelle is going to have a major role. And like with the Clinton's she will be a major cluster fuck