PDA

View Full Version : Let's Be Realistic Here

Pages : 1 [2]

glockmail
05-15-2008, 01:15 PM
yeah.."Obama" said it.:lol:

I bet he personally banged out that response to glock on his laptop in between campaign appearances!

I will bet that, oddly enough, he took the time to write the exact same email four hundred other times that very morning in response to four hundred other emails that were sent to him asking him questions about his health care plan.

You seem to be saying that people on his staff don't know what his policies are either.

Or they are poorly trained.

EIther way the question is legitimate; you don't know the answer; and there's no way anyone can find out.

Yurt
05-15-2008, 01:21 PM
no. I am saying that it is a canned pre-written email that is sent to anyone who asks a question about healthcare.

Oh yeah...and I am also saying that you are intentionally obtuse and obsessively argumentative.

which of your "clients" do you bill for all the time you spend on here, btw?:lol:

fuck you dillhole, i'm not working today...what i do with my time is my own business, not yours

so then obama lied by sending out a generic response, how stupid....

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:24 PM
fuck you dillhole, i'm not working today...what i do with my time is my own business, not yours

so then obama lied by sending out a generic response, how stupid....

I was just curious, counselor. perhaps your questions about my activities on certain Sundays will cease as well as questions about my golf game?:laugh2:

and Obama didn't LIE. He sent our generic responses to emails.

You LOVE to call people liars, don't you?

Yurt
05-15-2008, 01:31 PM
I was just curious, counselor. perhaps your questions about my activities on certain Sundays will cease as well as questions about my golf game?:laugh2:

what? you're comparing me making fun of you getting a birdie to billing clients for my time here? you're a effing moron. i don't care what you do on sundays, never asked, never will. typical twisting of the facts by mfm...

so asking him point blank if everyone includes illegals, and he responds by saying yes, everyone, and now you are saying that no, this is not what he meant...how is that not a lie? it is stupid to respond to questions like that, for you run the risk of saying yes, i support health care for illegals

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:35 PM
what? you're comparing me making fun of you getting a birdie to billing clients for my time here? you're a effing moron. i don't care what you do on sundays, never asked, never will. typical twisting of the facts by mfm...

so asking him point blank if everyone includes illegals, and he responds by saying yes, everyone, and now you are saying that no, this is not what he meant...how is that not a lie? it is stupid to respond to questions like that, for you run the risk of saying yes, i support health care for illegals

his response did not say that everyone included illegals.

so asking what I do on sundays is bad...but telling me that I am a liar for recounting what I do on sundays is ok.

I get it.

I think you are a liar for saying you only post here when you are off the clock.

that ok now?

red states rule
05-15-2008, 01:36 PM

Here ya go MFM, take the test

Now don't lie about the results - we all know you should rack up a high score

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouagoodliarquiz/

Yurt
05-15-2008, 01:44 PM
his response did not say that everyone included illegals.

so asking what I do on sundays is bad...but telling me that I am a liar for recounting what I do on sundays is ok.

I get it.

I think you are a liar for saying you only post here when you are off the clock.

that ok now?

the question posed was:

does your healthcare plan include illegals -- the reply = everyone :poke:

go ahead dipshit, it only shows what a liar you are...oh yurt, i'm sorry, i do want to engage in mature debate, but the first chance you get you insult. you're a hack, washed up has been nobody. so go ahead, insult all you want, show us just how great you are....

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:46 PM
the question posed was:

does your healthcare plan include illegals -- the reply = everyone :poke:

go ahead dipshit, it only shows what a liar you are...oh yurt, i'm sorry, i do want to engage in mature debate, but the first chance you get you insult. you're a hack, washed up has been nobody. so go ahead, insult all you want, show us just how great you are....

his canned reply did not say that everyone included illegals. are we to assume by his canned reply that norwegians are also included?

call me a liar and I quit being mr. nice guy. you knew that.

glockmail
05-15-2008, 01:48 PM
his canned reply did not say that everyone included illegals. are we to assume by his canned reply that norwegians are also included?

You seem to be saying that people on his staff don't know what his policies are either.

EIther way the question is legitimate; you don't know the answer; and there's no way anyone can find out.

red states rule
05-15-2008, 01:49 PM

Mr Nice Guy? More like the Merchant of Venom

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:50 PM

I know that his own statements have said that he wants to include all Americans. Illegal immigrants aren't Americans. Neither are the folks who live in Norway.

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:51 PM
Mr Nice Guy? More like the Merchant of Venom

ba dum bump!

what a clever and original turn of a phrase!:clap:

that's the first time I've ever heard that...

today.:laugh2:

Yurt
05-15-2008, 01:52 PM

you've never been nice, another lie by you. why don't you go ahead and continue lying about me being jewish, you loved that insult so much

jr88
05-15-2008, 01:52 PM
I know that he's own statements have said that he wants to include all Americans. Illegal immigrants aren't Americans. Neither are the folks who live in Norway.

What was "he's own statements" ?

Obama will suck as a leader anyway you look at it.

red states rule
05-15-2008, 01:53 PM
ba dum bump!

what a clever and original turn of a phrase!:clap:

that's the first time I've ever heard that...

today.:laugh2:

About as original as your daily talking points, but more truthful

Make sure to post your test score - and don't lie about it

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:55 PM
About as original as your daily talking points, but more truthful

Make sure to post your test score - and don't lie about it

I tell you what:

when you start answering MY questions, I'll start doing your test. OK?

red states rule
05-15-2008, 01:56 PM
you've never been nice, another lie by you. why don't you go ahead and continue lying about me being jewish, you loved that insult so much

and to think Hillary has ben called called a serial liar. They must never of met MFM

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:57 PM
What was "he's own statements" ?

Obama will suck as a leader anyway you look at it.

do you plan on "gnitanissasa" him, you racist piece of shit?

glockmail
05-15-2008, 01:58 PM
I know that his own statements have said that he wants to include all Americans. Illegal immigrants aren't Americans. Neither are the folks who live in Norway. I ax'd the dude a specific question. His answer contained more information that was in the links back to his website. To most folk, "everyone" in America means just that. He did not say "all Americans". He said "everyone".

Perhaps you can clear this up for us and ask him yourself.

red states rule
05-15-2008, 01:59 PM

nissasa reggin, this is an example of MFM debate skills. This is his way of welcoming you to the board, and showing how he treats people who have a different POV from his

retiredman
05-15-2008, 02:00 PM

that's not true. I have been nice and, to many folks - here and on other boards - I still am. I have even been nice to you... until you called me a liar.

glockmail
do you plan on "gnitanissasa" him, you racist piece of shit? The guy's got 4 posts here. What did he say that was racist?

jr88

:laugh2:

I see you are the class of this place!

It was a simple question to your response. Because I think Obama is about as useless as the rest of kind makes me a racist indeed, why I gotta be a piece of shit too?

retiredman
05-15-2008, 02:02 PM
I ax'd the dude a specific question. His answer contained more information that was in the links back to his website. To most folk, "everyone" in America means just that. He did not say "all Americans". He said "everyone".

Perhaps you can clear this up for us and ask him yourself.

I need no further clarification. I know what he has said. If YOU need further clarification, I would suggest you ask for it.

red states rule

I see you are the class of this place!

You are only off by 2 letters

retiredman
The guy's got 4 posts here. What did he say that was racist?

can you read his name in the mirror?

retiredman
05-15-2008, 02:05 PM
You are only off by 2 letters

somehow I knew that you, RSR, would be fully supportive of a man whose screen name is NIGGER ASASSIN spelled backwards.

nice touch.

jr88
05-15-2008, 02:06 PM
can you read his name in the mirror?

So what? that automatically classifies someone as shit in your little world?

Did you really need to use a mirror? :laugh2:

red states rule
05-15-2008, 02:08 PM

Did you really need to use a mirror? :laugh2:

If you do not kiss liberal ass, drink the Kool Aid, and lie like hell when needed - MFM considers you an enemy of the state

You will get used to it, if you are not already

glockmail
05-15-2008, 02:09 PM
can you read his name in the mirror? I can see your point. My mind doesn't work that way.

retiredman
If you do not kiss liberal ass, drink the Kool Aid, and lie like hell when needed - MFM considers you an enemy of the state

You will get used to it, if you are not already

put him on your buddy list, RSR.

two peas in a pod.

jr88
somehow I knew that you, RSR, would be fully supportive of a man whose screen name is NIGGER ASASSIN spelled backwards.

nice touch.

I'm curious as to who supports you on this forum, is that a condition of this place, you must have support of other users to voice a opinion?

Wow, a bit too serious even for a wanna liberal white boy from maine... :coffee:

red states rule
05-15-2008, 02:10 PM

nice touch.

So in your world, Wright, Moss, Barry, Ms Barry are not racists - but the new guy is

retiredman
05-15-2008, 02:10 PM
I can see your point. My mind doesn't work that way.
thank you. I didn't notice it right away either.

glockmail
05-15-2008, 02:11 PM

Did you really need to use a mirror? :laugh2: I voted for the black man in the NC primary. What does that make me, friend?

retiredman
05-15-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm curious as to who supports you on this forum, is that a condition of this place, you must have support of other users to voice a opinion?

Wow, a bit too serious even for a wanna liberal white boy from maine... :coffee:

how do you know I'm white?

jr88
05-15-2008, 02:13 PM
I voted for the black man in the NC primary. What does that make me, friend?

That automatically eliminates you from joining the KKK! :laugh2:

I don't care who you vote for, it's your right to vote for whoever you want but I wouldn't vote for him.

retiredman
05-15-2008, 02:14 PM
So in your world, Wright, Moss, Barry, Ms Barry are not racists - but the new guy is

you're right, RSR....your new friend , the nigger assassin, is not a racist at all. what ever made me think that?

are you dressing up in your hooded outfit to go to the meeting with your new friend?

jr88
05-15-2008, 02:14 PM
how do you know I'm white?

Just going by the picture in your posts but don't really care either way.

jr88
05-15-2008, 02:16 PM
you're right, RSR....your new friend , the nigger assassin, is not a racist at all. what ever made me think that?

are you dressing up in your hooded outfit to go to the meeting with your new friend?

Do you get this uptight about the use of names for whites as well? lol, get a life man, it's just a discussion forum!

retiredman
05-15-2008, 02:18 PM
So in your world, Wright, Moss, Barry, Ms Barry are not racists - but the new guy, whose name is "nigger assassin" is?

yes. RSR.

It really says a great deal about YOU that you wouldn't find such a guy repugnant and would feel compelled to defend him.

That is truly pathetic.

red states rule
05-15-2008, 02:20 PM
yes. RSR.

It really says a great deal about YOU that you wouldn't find such a guy repugnant and would feel compelled to defend him.

That is truly pathetic.

Pointing out your hypocrisy - which is a full time job

Only whites can be racist to you - black libs can never be

retiredman
05-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Pointing out your hypocrisy - which is a full time job

Only whites can be racist to you - black libs can never be

people who want to assassinate niggers ARE racists, RSR....

but it is good to know that you defend him so diligently. Nice to know where you stand on that.

glockmail
05-15-2008, 02:27 PM
That automatically eliminates you from joining the KKK! :laugh2:

I don't care who you vote for, it's your right to vote for whoever you want but I wouldn't vote for him. I think he's the most conservative candidate on the ticket. Are you a liberal?

red states rule
05-15-2008, 02:30 PM

but it is good to know that you defend him so diligently. Nice to know where you stand on that.

I am not defending him. You have dfended Wright, the Obama's Moss, and Ayers

I do not like his handle name - but you are so quick to attack racism toward your boy - but you lie and spin when the racism comes from him and his inner circle

Then when your biy loses, you Obama lovers play the race card to exp,ain away his loss

jr88
05-15-2008, 02:31 PM
I think he's the most conservative candidate on the ticket. Are you a liberal?

Not a liberal by any means but can't consider this guy conservative at all. I don't see a middle of the road candidate here at all but no way I can view Obama as being conservative, well maybe when it comes to security but I would consider him a bit too conservative minded with that.

retiredman
05-15-2008, 02:32 PM
I am not defending him. You have dfended Wright, the Obama's Moss, and Ayers

I do not like his handle name - but you are so quick to attack racism toward your boy - but you lie and spin when the racism comes from him and his inner circle

Then when your biy loses, you Obama lovers play the race card to exp,ain away his loss

I am sorry. I found his name profoundly repugnant. Apparently you didn't.

Good to know.

glockmail
05-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Not a liberal by any means but can't consider this guy conservative at all. I don't see a middle of the road candidate here at all but no way I can view Obama as being conservative, well maybe when it comes to security but I would consider him a bit too conservative minded with that.
I'm not talking about Obama. I voted in the Republican primary. And I voted for the most conservative candidate.

jr88
05-15-2008, 02:34 PM

Does my screen name really mean that much to you? Do you also get upset when frost the snowman melts?

Lighten up, it's just that, a screen name. I'll get it changed if I can. :rolleyes:

red states rule
05-15-2008, 02:37 PM
I am sorry. I found his name profoundly repugnant. Apparently you didn't.

Good to know.

As I said, your boy can sit in a church and here the pastor rant "GD America, whites created AIDS to wipe out blacks, whites tried to amke a bomb that killed only blacks, or how America is run by rivh people" and you posted how thise comments were a bit over the top

You defend your boy over his racist comments about whites, and his wife who calles America ignorant about race - but a guy with a racist handle name gets you fired up

nissasa reggin is not running for President, and you jump all over him - while you give Barry pass after pass for polictial reasons.

jr88
05-15-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm not talking about Obama. I voted in the Republican primary. And I voted for the most conservative candidate.

Oh, mistook what you said, sorry. That will be a tough decision, I don't much care for McCain either, seems he's a bit too close to following the current adminstrations ways which hasn't been so great. Hillary wouldn't be all too bad a choice if you can swallow all the lies but she sent a direct message to Iran which I liked, only if I could believe it.

glockmail
05-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Oh, mistook what you said, sorry. That will be a tough decision, I don't much care for McCain either, seems he's a bit too close to following the current adminstrations ways which hasn't been so great. Hillary wouldn't be all too bad a choice if you can swallow all the lies but she sent a direct message to Iran which I liked, only if I could believe it.So I take it that you are a Democrat.

jr88
05-15-2008, 02:43 PM
So I take it that you are a Democrat.

Hell no! Just think the current state of the republicans looked better. Choices are limited is what I'm saying, McCain almost appears to be a clone of Bush which wouldn't be too awful bad if he were to make some changes, I don't believe he would.

glockmail
05-15-2008, 02:53 PM

Hell no! Just think the current state of the republicans looked better. Choices are limited is what I'm saying, McCain almost appears to be a clone of Bush which wouldn't be too awful bad if he were to make some changes, I don't believe he would.

You're as irrational with respect to politics as you are with race. Senator McCain has been a thorn in the side of the Bush Administration since its beginning; he’s nothing like Bush whatsoever.

So do you think Clarence Thomas was a bad choice for Supreme Court? Would you support Shelby Steele or Alan Keyes for a high elected office?

mundame
05-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Has anyone seen the Democratic turn-out numbers in places like Ohio, PA, AZ and NC?

Next month's Atlantic has a story about how Silicon Valley liberals helped Obama overturn the Clinton fundraising machine by combining George Bush's "Rangers" fundraising program with a revamped Dean-ish internet organization strengthened by self-sustaining field offices in more than 40 states (so far!), cell phone alerts, social networking and student associations, unions and 527's in numbers never seen before

Also how Obama has 1.5 million individual donors (Thus far!) contributing small amounts of money to his campaign that add up (240 million or so thus far).

There are so many worrying trends for the GOP in this race and beyond that it boggles the mind to consider some of these numbers. My question is, being realistic here, what can the GOP do to regroup and regain the advantage in the next ten years?

- 25 years ago, Reagan had most young people trending Republican. Now most young people trend Democratic.

- The GOP is so far behind on internet fundraising and networking that I don't see how we are going to catch up in 6 months.

- Can anyone imagine McCain or the GOP in general getting 1/2 Obama's individual donor numbers, like 1 million or so (provided Obama only adds half a million to his total thus far by November, a highly dubious assertion, it will more than likely be 3 million by November)?

- Does anyone envision some hidden turn-out group we're not getting right now? Because as it is, the normally fractured Dems will look awfully united even if some of the white vote trends towards McCain.

Consider 1.2 million people in Indiana came out in the Democratic primary last week... granted 10% of them were Republicans and we'll be ultra generous and say 90% of those Republicans were part of Operation Chaos, that's still more than a million people voting Democratic in a state Kerry got a little over 900K in 2004.

SO again, just being realistic here, how are we not screwed as a party in these elections? Combine that with the serious competition in the Senate and House seats that hold a lot more vulnerable Republicans than Democrats and I am beginning to think the furor over Obama the liberal is more like self-deluded reassurance. I think he won't be successfully painted as liberal or anti-American, especially with McCain's pastor gaffes yet to get major airplay in the media.

Granted, I'd be voting Ron Paul if he was there (and there's another 5-10% of the Republican base that will not be voting McCain in 08) or more likely for Bob Barr in November, so this shouldn't concern me but it does. How bad will our party lose in 08 and who will we have in 2012 (Romney, Jindal, Sanford) to pick up the pieces?

You are saying you have bolted from the GOP, and so have I, so I wonder why you care what happens to Republicans, NATO AIR.

Sure, Reagan presided over a strong GOP: that's because he was a good man and a good president, and now we have worthless awful nobodies that hurt the country bigtime. We the people would be fools to stay Republican, and we are, but we're not THAT foolish.

People won't go GOP anymore because the GOP is sexually grossly corrupt, constantly sexing up young boys and other men; they get into war after war and lose them all and drag them out forever; they steal incredible amounts of pork from the taxpayers but they don't do ANYTHING AT ALL that we want, such as securing our borders, for Heaven's sake. We've got men being allowed to marry other men now, and such perversities. No letup in the preferring of the black race in competitive school and job admissions and contracts. The Republicans have let everything get worse and worse and worse.

It's not about fundraising. It's about all the GOP has to offer Americans is constant disaster. Why SHOULD we raise funds on the Internet for that?

We used to support the Republican Party, but they've totally ruined the country! Now we screen our calls and never answer any GOP fundraising calls.