PDA

View Full Version : 13 year old Christian girl gang raped by muslims

82Marine89
05-11-2008, 12:49 PM
DHAKA, Bangladesh – Muslim villagers in Mymensingh district eager to rid the area of the Christian work of a local pastor have gang-raped his 13-year-old daughter. Pastor Motilal Das of United Bethany Church said that at around 3 a.m. on Friday (May 2) the villagers sexually assaulted his daughter, Elina Das, and left her unconscious in front of his house in an attempt to drive him and his Christian ministry out of Laksmipur village in Fulbaria sub-district, 120 kilometers (75 miles) north of the capital.

Local residents have long been angry with him for his ministry and evangelism, he said, and he has received death threats. “I did not pay attention to any of the threats or hindrances – I continued evangelical and pastoral activities with prayer,” Das told Compass. “They targeted me to evict from this area to stop the Christian activities. When nothing stopped me, then they wanted to leave me scarred for life, so that I would be upset and not be able to show my face to the society for shame, and therefore I would leave the village.”

Das, who became the first Christian in the area in 1986 and has been key in an increase to more than 250 Christians and the emergence of 12 churches, said the brutal attack was pre-planned and calculated to stop further expansion of Christianity in northern Bangladesh.

“Otherwise, why would they rape such a minor girl?” he said.

Elina Das is the only Christian student at her school, he said. “Always local boys used to tease her on her way to school,” he said, “and used to tell her filthy words against Christianity and western culture.”

Five villagers attacked her when she went from her thatched house to an outdoor latrine, said investigating officer Sanwar Hossen of Fulbaria police station.

“Five people lying in ambush in the pitch-dark near the toilet snatched her by gagging her mouth with her body scarf [and taking her] to a nearby tea stall, 400 meters from the house, where they gang-raped her,” Hossen said.

Besides the religious opposition of some residents, the officer said villagers had no personal or commercial conflicts with the Das family that could serve as a motive for the assault.

Click for full text... (http://www.onenewsnow.com/Persecution/Default.aspx?id=111710)

theHawk
05-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Why would anyone subject their daughter to that kind of shit. He got death threats and he just continues on like nothing with his daughter there?

gabosaurus
05-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Good to know that 13-year-old girls are never raped anywhere else in the world. :rolleyes:

82Marine89
05-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Good to know that 13-year-old girls are never raped anywhere else in the world. :rolleyes:

Are you justifying this?

gabosaurus
05-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Not at all. I believe it is deplorable. But you are attempting to typecast all Muslims with these singular episodes. It's more hatemongering.

82Marine89
05-11-2008, 03:20 PM
You can read my mind? Pretty cool.

Gaffer
05-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Not at all. I believe it is deplorable. But you are attempting to typecast all Muslims with these singular episodes. It's more hatemongering.

This is what muslims do. This is condoned in their religion. She not a msulim therefore she's fair game. And nothing will be done about it in that village.

dread
05-11-2008, 09:25 PM

How many singular episodes in your mind does it take till it becomes evil shit for real?

Or do you just like being an apolagista?

Pale Rider
05-11-2008, 09:57 PM

Looks to me like it's the muslims doing the hating.... as usual. Nothing new with that.

My Winter Storm
05-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Why would anyone subject their daughter to that kind of shit. He got death threats and he just continues on like nothing with his daughter there?

Exactly. Obviously he knew there was danger, yet he kept on preaching despite receiving death threats.

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 10:54 PM
if muslims are o.j., she is their johnny cochran.

if it isnt all, then its the christians fault

:lol:

How many singular episodes in your mind does it take till it becomes evil shit for real?

Or do you just like being an apolagista?

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 10:56 PM
yes, their should be no christians anywhere.

oh the poor muslims :scared: someone didnt believe exacty as they did
Exactly. Obviously he knew there was danger, yet he kept on preaching despite receiving death threats.

theHawk
05-12-2008, 08:44 AM
The point is, how else would you expect Muslims to act? You've got to know they would try to do this type of shit. If the guy himself wants to keep preaching thats fine, but putting his family in danger is just stupid.

Pale Rider
05-12-2008, 09:53 AM
The point is, how else would you expect Muslims to act? You've got to know they would try to do this type of shit. If the guy himself wants to keep preaching thats fine, but putting his family in danger is just stupid.

Why should there have been any danger, when islam is the religon of peace?

theHawk
05-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Why should there have been any danger, when islam is the religon of peace?

Its the religion of a warmongering pedophile.

Hagbard Celine
05-12-2008, 02:05 PM
That's horrible.

glockmail
05-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Looks to me like it's the muslims doing the hating.... as usual. Nothing new with that. Its Muslims doing the hating and Liberals claiming that Christians and Conservatives are to blame. Nothing new with that either.

Roomy
05-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Muhammed was a paedophile so it is par for the course with those animals.