Kathianne
05-11-2008, 08:09 PM
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/2993/obamacarterjq6.jpg

Gaffer
05-11-2008, 08:10 PM
I like it.

midcan5
05-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Imagine for a moment the type of voter who could put Bush in office again and one easily understands how Hitler or Hamas came to power..

"George W. Bush's presidency appears headed for colossal historical disgrace. Barring a cataclysmic event on the order of the terrorist attacks of September 11th, after which the public might rally around the White House once again, there seems to be little the administration can do to avoid being ranked on the lowest tier of U.S. presidents. And that may be the best-case scenario. Many historians are now wondering whether Bush, in fact, will be remembered as the very worst president in all of American history."

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/profile/story/9961300/the_worst_president_in_history

Kathianne
05-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Imagine for a moment the type of voter who could put Bush in office again and one easily understands how Hitler or Hamas came to power..

"George W. Bush's presidency appears headed for colossal historical disgrace. Barring a cataclysmic event on the order of the terrorist attacks of September 11th, after which the public might rally around the White House once again, there seems to be little the administration can do to avoid being ranked on the lowest tier of U.S. presidents. And that may be the best-case scenario. Many historians are now wondering whether Bush, in fact, will be remembered as the very worst president in all of American history."

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/profile/story/9961300/the_worst_president_in_history

The idea of another micromangager, diplomacy only president is scarier than what the Rolling Stone tea leaves for history.

Gaffer
05-11-2008, 08:52 PM

Well, I wouldn't want Bush in office again. But I would rather have him than hussein. carter by far gets credit as the worst president ever.

Your quoting an opinion out of rollingstone as fact? puhleeeese.

retiredman
05-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Well, I wouldn't want Bush in office again. But I would rather have him than hussein. carter by far gets credit as the worst president ever.

Your quoting an opinion out of rollingstone as fact? puhleeeese.

I believe he is posting an opinion from rolling stone as opinion...not fact...

one that he - and I - happen to agree with.

I would suggest that warren g. harding was far worse than carter. grant was pretty lousy too!

Gaffer
05-11-2008, 09:15 PM
I believe he is posting an opinion from rolling stone as opinion...not fact...

one that he - and I - happen to agree with.

I would suggest that warren g. harding was far worse than carter. grant was pretty lousy too!

Of course you agree with, your a political hack just like he is. If you really had thoughts of your own you would be independents and not libs. You hate the fact that Bush won his elections twice and now you can't beat him in an election so you want to belittle him as much as possible and pretend his presidency was bad. The real facts will play out with real history and not the made up revisionist shit you Bush haters put out.

even now your trying to attach Bush to McCain so that if McCain loses you all can declare that you defeated Bush.Your determined to beat him even if you have to do it by proxy.

theHawk
05-11-2008, 09:24 PM
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/2993/obamacarterjq6.jpg

:laugh2:

He would be a second Carter. Ultra liberal foreign policies lead to complete disaster during Carter's reign. Obama would probably be even worse.

05-11-2008, 09:50 PM

You know, one of these days you are going to realize that if you keep calling conservatives nazis, you are going to make the nazis look good.

Mr. P
05-11-2008, 10:02 PM
If the choice were Bush or Carter, I say we'd be better off without either.

midcan5
05-12-2008, 11:04 AM
You know, one of these days you are going to realize that if you keep calling conservatives nazis, you are going to make the nazis look good.

You read that through that mirror which is you, I didn't say anything like that.

05-12-2008, 12:18 PM
You read that through that mirror which is you, I didn't say anything like that.

Then you need to keep track of what you say because that's exactly what you are saying:

You know, if you are going to lie, atleast wait till later in the thread to do so. Doing it on the same page makes it too easy

midcan5
05-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Then you need to keep track of what you say because that's exactly what you are saying:

But I did not write what you wrote and I am not going to explain the difference if you cannot see it.