PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Media Suggests Type of VP For Obama

red states rule
05-12-2008, 05:46 AM
The liberal media agrees with Obama when it comes to how they view most of American voters, and how he needs to pick a VP that will draw those voters to the polls

Cokie Roberts did admit Obama is a liberal and she expressed her agreement with Obama's view of rural voters

Cokie Roberts: 'Liberal' Obama Needs 'Bible-Thumping, Gun-Owning, White Guy' VP
By Brad Wilmouth | May 11, 2008 - 18:33 ET

During the roundtable discussion on Sunday's This Week with George Stephanopoulos, Cokie Roberts not only made a relatively rare identification of both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as "liberal," but she also argued that Obama needs to choose a running mate who is a "Bible-thumping, gun-owning, white guy from a swing state. I mean, maybe that's who the party should have nominated." (Transcript follows)

As the group discussed the running mate possibilities, Roberts argued that it would be a bad idea for Obama to choose Clinton: "I don't think that it's good for the Democratic Party to have two liberal Senators from states that are going to go Democratic anyway. I mean, he needs a Bible-thumping, gun-owning, white guy from a swing state. I mean, maybe that's who the party should have nominated."

Sam Donaldson jumped in: "You mean, in other words, somebody who disagrees with him on all the issues."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2008/05/11/cokie-roberts-liberal-obama-needs-bible-thumping-gun-owning-white-guy

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 05:48 AM
maybe al alarmist is available :laugh2:

The liberal media agrees with Obama when it comes to how they view most of American voters, and how he needs to pick a VP that will draw those voters to the polls

Cokie Roberts did admit Obama is a liberal and she expressed her agreement with Obama's view of rural voters

Cokie Roberts: 'Liberal' Obama Needs 'Bible-Thumping, Gun-Owning, White Guy' VP
By Brad Wilmouth | May 11, 2008 - 18:33 ET

During the roundtable discussion on Sunday's This Week with George Stephanopoulos, Cokie Roberts not only made a relatively rare identification of both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as "liberal," but she also argued that Obama needs to choose a running mate who is a "Bible-thumping, gun-owning, white guy from a swing state. I mean, maybe that's who the party should have nominated." (Transcript follows)

As the group discussed the running mate possibilities, Roberts argued that it would be a bad idea for Obama to choose Clinton: "I don't think that it's good for the Democratic Party to have two liberal Senators from states that are going to go Democratic anyway. I mean, he needs a Bible-thumping, gun-owning, white guy from a swing state. I mean, maybe that's who the party should have nominated."

Sam Donaldson jumped in: "You mean, in other words, somebody who disagrees with him on all the issues."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2008/05/11/cokie-roberts-liberal-obama-needs-bible-thumping-gun-owning-white-guy

red states rule
05-12-2008, 05:49 AM
Like Barry, the liberal media has a very low opinion of voters in "fly over country"

But they expect us to vote for them. Go figure

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 05:51 AM
you mean, were too stupid to know how to think, but they wanna re-educate on us on certain issues cause god forbid, we dont bend over and take :dance:it

Like Barry, the liberal media has a very low opinion of voters in "fly over country"

But they expect us to vote for them. Go figure

red states rule
05-12-2008, 05:54 AM
you mean, were too stupid to know how to think, but they wanna re-educate on us on certain issues cause god forbid, we dont bend over and take :dance:it

I was shocked to here a liberal reporter admit Barry is a liberal, but she did confirm Obaba's opinion of non liberals

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 05:56 AM
he is a liberal, they try to make hillary look like a republican because they hate her so much :laugh2:

I was shocked to here a liberal reporter admit Barry is a liberal, but she did confirm Obaba's opinion of non liberals

red states rule
05-12-2008, 06:03 AM
he is a liberal, they try to make hillary look like a republican because they hate her so much :laugh2:

They have called Hillary a liberal as well. They hate her because she is attacking a black liberal. That is an unforgivable sin to other liberals

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 06:05 AM
I love it, a black conservative is a nigger :coffee: but a black liberal is god :bow3:

They have called Hillary a liberal as well. They hate her because she is attacking a black liberal. That is an unforgivable sin to other liberals

red states rule
05-12-2008, 06:07 AM
I love it, a black conservative is a nigger :coffee: but a black liberal is god :bow3:

and a black conservatibes is an Uncle Tom, a sell out, a traitor to his/her race, and a slave working on the plantation

Can you feel the love of liberals and their tolerance?

actsnoblemartin
05-12-2008, 06:09 AM
oh im sorry, i was being whipped, and re=educated on being white is the new neo nazi of america

thanks liberal u :2up:

and a black conservatibes is an Uncle Tom, a sell out, a traitor to his/her race, and a slave working on the plantation

Can you feel the love of liberals and their tolerance?

PostmodernProphet
05-12-2008, 07:15 AM
I mean, he needs a Bible-thumping, gun-owning, white guy from a swing state

I'm confused....wouldn't they rather have a Democrat?......

red states rule
05-12-2008, 07:55 AM
I'm confused....wouldn't they rather have a Democrat?......

Maybe Ms Roberts knows a tax and spend liberal needs all the help he can get to get elected

midcan5
05-12-2008, 08:53 AM
Why do you guys have such complexes, I didn't see anywhere where it said you were stupid but you keep mentioning it and defending against it? You oughta be careful, it may be one of those self fulfilling prophesies.

I would love to see him pick Huckabee, the man has character, a trait missing from most politicians.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Why do you guys have such complexes, I didn't see anywhere where it said you were stupid but you keep mentioning it and defending against it? You oughta be careful, it may be one of those self fulfilling prophesies.

I would love to see him pick Huckabee, the man has character, a trait missing from most politicians.

One of the basic foundations of liberalism is people are to stupid to take care of themselves so the government has to

PostmodernProphet
05-12-2008, 09:46 AM

the Obama/Huckabee ticket.....I have to admit there is poetry in the name....but I expect that it might cost him some votes with all Dems left of say, Lyndon Johnson.....

Pale Rider
05-12-2008, 09:57 AM

That's the best she could do to talk him down without calling him a nigger.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 10:02 AM

It is all but over. Some on the left are seeing what a huge mistake they have made with Barry.

Why do you think McGovern switched over to Barry? Finally someone will lose bigger then he did

Pale Rider
05-12-2008, 10:37 AM
It is all but over. Some on the left are seeing what a huge mistake they have made with Barry.

Why do you think McGovern switched over to Barry? Finally someone will lose bigger then he did

Just was listening to the talk this morning, and MUCH of it is about husseins "electability," so yes, people are wondering if they've made a huge mistake anointing him their new messiah.

Maybe, maybe not. I think it all depends on if conservatives turn out to vote for mcamnesty of not.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Just was listening to the talk this morning, and MUCH of it is about husseins "electability," so yes, people are wondering if they've made a huge mistake anointing him their new messiah.

Maybe, maybe not. I think it all depends on if conservatives turn out to vote for mcamnesty of not.

On Friday, Rush said a new phase of Operation Chaos. He is asking Republicans to cross over and vote for McCain

PostmodernProphet
05-12-2008, 12:28 PM

perhaps she isn't as racist as you are.....

midcan5
05-12-2008, 02:25 PM
On Friday, Rush said a new phase of Operation Chaos. He is asking Republicans to cross over and vote for McCain

In mathematics that is dumbness X 2 or maybe 3: Rush, McSame and voter = just plain dumb

red states rule
05-12-2008, 02:28 PM
In mathematics that is dumbness X 2 or maybe 3: Rush, McSame and voter = just plain dumb

Thanks for making one of my points about liberalism. If you disagree with a liberal, sooner or later, they will call you stupid

Thta was one of the lefts excuses they used to spin their loss in 2000, and in 2004

Yurt
05-12-2008, 02:32 PM

what an intelligent post

red states rule
05-12-2008, 02:35 PM
what an intelligent post

His night classes are starting to pay off