PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Pro-Hamas advisor resigns

theHawk
05-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Opps, Barry's judgement bites him in the ass again.

JERUSALEM – An adviser to Sen. Barack Obama who quit after it was reported he held talks with Hamas was a well-known supporter of negotiations with Hamas and providing international assistance to the terrorist group.

Robert Malley, an employee of the International Crisis Group, said he served as an "informal" Middle East adviser to Obama. He told NBC News this past weekend he decided to step down after the Times of London inquired about whether he had contacts with Hamas.

"I decided based on the fact that this was becoming a distraction that it was best that I remove myself from any association with the campaign," Malley told NBC.

Obama spokesman Ben LaBolt issued a statement to the Times: "Malley has, like hundreds of other experts, provided informal advice to the campaign in the past. He has no formal role in the campaign and he will not play any role in the future."

Malley's pro-Hamas views, though, were no secret.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=64023

Isn't it funny how these shady guys work for Obama right up until the truth is discovered and made pubic?

Are we supposed to believe Obama didn't know about this clown and his views as well? :laugh2:

Gaffer
05-13-2008, 08:58 AM
One simple rule they all need to apply. If he's a muslim he has no business on the campaign.

theHawk
05-13-2008, 10:47 AM
One simple rule they all need to apply. If he's a muslim he has no business on the campaign.

Oh no no no, that would be "racist" or make you a bigot. You can't exclude anyone for their beliefs (unless they're conservative beliefs).

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Opps, Barry's judgement bites him in the ass again.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=64023

Isn't it funny how these shady guys work for Obama right up until the truth is discovered and made pubic?

Are we supposed to believe Obama didn't know about this clown and his views as well? :laugh2:

"Shady?" LOOK AT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION'S TIES TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND COME BACK TALKING ABOUT "SHADY" CHARACTERS. The double standards in your partisan political views stink to high heaven. Hamas is part of the legitimately elected leadership of the Palestinian people. Do you think we'll ever achieve anything in the Israel/Palestine conflict without talking to them?

red states rule
05-13-2008, 11:47 AM
"Shady?" LOOK AT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION'S TIES TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND COME BACK TALKING ABOUT "SHADY" CHARACTERS. The double standards in your partisan political views stink to high heaven. Hamas is the legitimately elected leadership of the Palestinian people. Do you think we'll ever achieve anything without talking to them?

Hamas is terrorist group.

Terrorists are backing Dems in this election

Case closed

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Hamas is terrorist group.

Terrorists are backing Dems in this election

Case closed

You're an extremist who no one takes seriously.

red states rule
05-13-2008, 11:52 AM
You're an extremist who no one takes seriously.

On ABC radio, a Hamas leader said his group is hopng for Barry to win in Novemebr

Other terrorist groups have endorsed Hillary

To you, an extremist is anyone who uses facts in a discussion with you

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 12:07 PM
On ABC radio, a Hamas leader said his group is hopng for Barry to win in Novemebr

Other terrorist groups have endorsed Hillary

To you, an extremist is anyone who uses facts in a discussion with you

If you take so much stock in the opinions of our nation's enemies then why don't you move to the Middle East and join them?

red states rule
05-13-2008, 12:08 PM
If you take so much stock in the opinions of our nation's enemies then why don't you move to the Middle East and join them?

Libs should be the ones who do that. Libs are the ones who want to coddle and hold hands with them

I would rather see them captured, defeated, or dead

Or any combination of three would be fine also

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Libs should be the ones who do that. Libs are the ones who want to coddle and hold hands with them

"LIBS! LIBS! LIBS!" What a sad person you are.

You want to see them dead but you still respect their opinion when it comes to choosing a president?

red states rule
05-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Oh I see. You want to see them dead but you still respect their opinion when it comes to choosing a president.

Of course the want Dems in charge. They know damn well Dems will not stand up to them. They know Dems will surrendner in Iraq, and stick their head in the sand over their terrorist operations

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Of course the want Dems in charge. They know damn well Dems will not stand up to them. They know Dems will surrendner in Iraq, and stick their head in the sand over their terrorist operations

Right. And you base this on what? Eight solid years of failed Republican Middle East policy?
You have no ground to stand on. Your "opinions" are based entirely upon overconsumption of partisan hack media.

Gaffer
05-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Right. And you base this on what? Eight solid years of failed Republican Middle East policy?
You have no ground to stand on. Your "opinions" are based entirely upon overconsumption of partisan hack media.

It's based on eight years of dem policy. They have had a policy of surrender since day one. Not to mention their failure to act before 9/11.

And I am an islamobigot and proud of it. The world will be a much better and safer place when it's been purged of islam.

theHawk
05-13-2008, 01:32 PM
"Shady?" LOOK AT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION'S TIES TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND COME BACK TALKING ABOUT "SHADY" CHARACTERS. The double standards in your partisan political views stink to high heaven. Hamas is part of the legitimately elected leadership of the Palestinian people. Do you think we'll ever achieve anything in the Israel/Palestine conflict without talking to them?

One question then, why did he resign? He admited that it would look bad for Obama so thats why he resigned.

I could care less if Obama is Pro-Israel of pro-hamas. What I don't like is how he tries to play both sides. He should just come out and say which side he is on. He has hob-nobbed with Hamas types in the past, and said he supports the Palestinian cause, yet during his run for President, he knows such a stance will nosedive his campaign. So now he is saying he is all for Israel and ready to go to the mat for them.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 05:34 AM

Failed policy?

So no new attacks within our country, AQ defeated in Iraq, terrorists captured or killed, tracking ans taking their money (despite the liberal media telling the terrorists how the US is tracking them), and large parts of Iraq now turned over to the government to govern and defend is a failed policy

I guess it would be a considerd a fialed policy if you want the US to lose "Bushs's War"

bullypulpit
05-14-2008, 06:05 AM

Just where do you get this shit from...? I mean besides the deepest nether regions of your arse, FOX Noise and the "Free Republic"? What evidence, aside from the anecdotal and fabricated "evidence" from those previously mentioned sources, and others of that ilk, do you have to offer in support of your bullshit statements?

I won't be holding my breath, so take your time.

Well, we agree on something.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 06:11 AM
Just where do you get this shit from...? I mean besides the deepest nether regions of your arse, FOX Noise and the "Free Republic"? What evidence, aside from the anecdotal and fabricated "evidence" from those previously mentioned sources, and others of that ilk, do you have to offer in support of your bullshit statements?

I won't be holding my breath, so take your time.

Well, we agree on something.

Ah, I see you have "redeployed" to this thread. Given up on the other thread where I showed liberal racism toward conservative Republicans?

BP, assholes like you have dne everything possible to undermine the war effort and Pres Bush. Your cry rivers of tears over how terrorists are questioned, you have whined over GITMO, your liberal media has published classified info on how the US government is tracking these pigs (and you idiots sheer them on), you have tried over 40 times to inset a surredner date in spending bills

No wonder terrorists are backing the Dem candidates.

Libs are more interested in the comfort of the terrorists rather then stopping their attacks

theHawk
05-14-2008, 09:52 AM
I guess we're not worthy of an answer from Haggy. :smoke:

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:06 PM
I guess we're not worthy of an answer from Haggy. :smoke:

Like BP, he is redeploying to another thread to avoid incoming facts