PDA

View Full Version : For The Record: Hussein Is NOT A Good Man

Pale Rider
05-13-2008, 12:32 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2320/2490207652_2d2e772f08_o.jpg

midcan5
05-13-2008, 12:59 PM
You get brighter every day, you eating lots of fish? Now what does Saddam Hussein have to do with the post. And he is dead, you knew that right?

And Jack Kelly may need some sea food as well. The lack of commonsense is appalling, as Albert Einstein said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." George Santayana

05-13-2008, 04:19 PM
You get brighter every day, you eating lots of fish? Now what does Saddam Hussein have to do with the post. And he is dead, you knew that right?

And Jack Kelly may need some sea food as well. The lack of commonsense is appalling, as Albert Einstein said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." George Santayana

He's talking about Obama. Are you really that uneducated?

gabosaurus
05-13-2008, 04:26 PM
So you prefer Hanoi John McCain instead?

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 04:30 PM

They're really good at coming up with nonsensical derogatory monikers aren't they? Maybe that's what the Republican party should be put in charge of over the next eight years of Dem rule. We should form a "Nonsensical Derogatory Monikers Committee" or maybe even a whole department. I'm sure they'd work wonders there.

05-13-2008, 04:32 PM
They're really good at coming up with nonsensical derogatory monikers aren't they? Maybe that's what the Republican party should be put in charge of over the next eight years of Dem rule. We should form a "Nonsensical Derogatory Monikers Committee" or maybe even a whole department. I'm sure they'd work wonders there.

um.. its Obama's name...

glockmail
05-13-2008, 04:36 PM
um.. its Obama's name...
Sorry, but we're not allowed to use it. And we can't bring up issues either. Both would be unfair. And racist.

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 04:42 PM
um.. its Obama's name...

What if "Hitler" was a family name of yours and it happened to be your middle name? Would it be proof that you're a Nazi? Or would you think it was ridiculous and childish of me to call you by it with the intention of insinuating that it was?

Gaffer
05-13-2008, 05:36 PM
He trusts the American people to "understand that it is not weakness...." What he doesn't understand is that our enemy does consider it a weakness. With muslims you only negotiate when your weak and need time to build your forces. There is no compromise, there is only submission. And that is why obama is a dangerous man. If he's so into his genealogy roots he should know about how muslims think.

Seems a lot of libs here don't like history. It gets in the way of their fantasy world.

hag, any parent that gave there kid the middle name of hitler should be arrested for child abuse and endangerment. The name hussein has nothing to do with saddam. It has everything to do with his muslim background. Which brings up his willingness to talk to terrorists and appearing weak. A dog can sense when your afraid and will try to attack you. muslims think in similar ways. Weakness and fear will only encourage them.

Pale Rider
05-13-2008, 05:52 PM
You know I don't.

What if "Hitler" was a family name of yours and it happened to be your middle name? Would it be proof that you're a Nazi? Or would you think it was ridiculous and childish of me to call you by it with the intention of insinuating that it was?
You'd be free to call me any or all of my name. Use it how you will.

What you people seem to fail to understand is, I use bambam's middle name because it bothers you people, not to mention it's Saddam's last name. Nothing like electing someone to President of the United States of America with a muslim name, when it's basically the muslims we're at war with. Must make a lot of sense to you lefties. How? Fuck if I know.

glockmail
05-13-2008, 06:57 PM
I would have changed my name.

Kathianne
05-13-2008, 07:19 PM
Who brought up the Muslim name? Well Barack, formerly known as Barry, did. http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=M2VmNjFmYmRkZGUyNmE3Mzg1ODY3MWU5MWExMDI0YTY=

"Well, I think if you've got a guy named Barack Hussein Obama, that's a pretty good contrast to George W. Bush."

Answer: Barack Hussein Obama.

Bret recounts:

Sometime before Barack Obama's middle name slipped into the realm of the unmentionable, it was supposed to be a selling point of his candidacy. "Well, I think if you've got a guy named Barack Hussein Obama, that's a pretty good contrast to George W. Bush," Mr. Obama told PBS's Tavis Smiley on October 18, 2007. "If you believe that we've got to heal America and we've got to repair our standing in the world, then I think my supporters believe that I am the messenger who can deliver that message."

03/12 12:28 PM

05-13-2008, 09:02 PM

Has anyone used it in such a way? We call him by his name. If someones name was Hitler he more than likely would be called that by many people.

Obama was proclaiming his name loudly this past week saying that his name would help him appeal to arabs in the middle east in working the peace process.

Id call you Hagbard, but youd probably take it as an insult.

05-13-2008, 09:05 PM
btw dont think this distraction on the name businesses negates the truth found in the article

Pale Rider
05-13-2008, 10:15 PM
btw dont think this distraction on the name businesses negates the truth found in the article

But changing the subject and attacking the opposition on some entirely different subject is one of the lib lefts favorite tactics avatar, to deflect attention away from the facts of the matter at hand. They perfected this tactic under the tutelage of the clintons.

So I'll just reiterate for the record, hussein is a liberal piece of racist, shit. There now... no more need to deflect.