PDA

View Full Version : Introductions?

AllieBaba
05-13-2008, 01:14 PM
I just joined and received a prompt to post in the Introductions forum, but I can't find it. I didn't check second pages, though.

Anyway, I'm AllieBaba, female, mother, conservative Republican, case worker, Christian.

stephanie
05-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Hi..welcome aboard:cheers2:

glockmail
05-13-2008, 01:22 PM
I just joined and received a prompt to post in the Introductions forum, but I can't find it. I didn't check second pages, though.

Anyway, I'm AllieBaba, female, mother, conservative Republican, case worker, Christian. Just in case any of the guys here ask you for a topless picture, it is mandatory that I preview anything like that first.

stephanie
05-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Just in case any of the guys here ask you for a topless picture, it is mandatory that I preview anything like that first.

you bad boy..:slap:

Little-Acorn
05-13-2008, 01:26 PM
you bad boy..:slap:

Indeed.

I volunteer to assume this responsibility, onerous though it is, until Glockmail has been duly charged, tried, convicted, and keelhauled.
Someone's got to do it. :salute:

Oh, and welcome to the forum, AllieBaba!

AllieBaba
05-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks much.

Abbey Marie
05-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Just ignore them, Allie. :)
I trust you have since found the Introductions thread...

Abbey

diuretic
05-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Hello and welcome AB :cheers2:

jimnyc
05-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Just in case any of the guys here ask you for a topless picture, it is mandatory that I preview anything like that first.

Indeed.

I volunteer to assume this responsibility, onerous though it is, until Glockmail has been duly charged, tried, convicted, and keelhauled.
Someone's got to do it. :salute:

Oh, and welcome to the forum, AllieBaba!

Damn, I'm out of the loop for less than 24 hours and I have impersonators! "The Welcome to the Board, now show me your boobies" has been mine for over 4 years now. And considering not a single soul has fallen for it yet, I think you guys should allow me to finish what I started!

Now, Allie, shoot me a PM and I can give you further instructions on how to get along just fine here. :dance:

Kathianne
05-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Damn, I'm out of the loop for less than 24 hours and I have impersonators! "The Welcome to the Board, now show me your boobies" has been mine for over 4 years now. And considering not a single soul has fallen for it yet, I think you guys should allow me to finish what I started!

Now, Allie, shoot me a PM and I can give you further instructions on how to get along just fine here. :dance:

For God's sake, don't listen to any of them. The last is the owner, he'll pine for boobies, but will not cut you, no matter what. Minding you not bring anything that should be private, public.

Did I cover myself, Jim?

Gadget (fmr Marine)
05-13-2008, 09:46 PM

Anyway, I'm AllieBaba, female, mother, conservative Republican, case worker, Christian.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=676

Here it is, and welcome

gabosaurus
05-15-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm AllieBaba, female, mother, conservative Republican, case worker, Christian.

We will overlook these flaws and accept you anyway. As long as you aren't a Muslim.

Pale Rider
05-15-2008, 02:29 PM

Female, mother, conservative, republican... meet female, mother, liberal, democrat....

We will overlook these flaws and accept you anyway. As long as you aren't a Muslim.

And by the way, welcome to the board, from another conservative, me. But not a republican.