PDA

View Full Version : McCain in trouble in GOP stronghold

gabosaurus
05-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Now THIS is interesting -- in heavily GOP Texas, McCain has not matched the financial support of either Dem candidate.
http://blogs.chron.com/txpotomac/2008/05/chron_story_on_mccain_fundrais.html

05-13-2008, 04:30 PM
not really a huge surprise.

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 04:32 PM
not really a huge surprise.

Yeah, they all drive trucks out there so after paying for gas they probably didn't have anything left to donate.

05-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah, they all drive trucks out there so after paying for gas they probably didn't have anything left to donate.

You know, it always amazes me how absolutely bigotted and intolerant you liberals are while trying to pretend you are the most tolerant group of people around.

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 04:54 PM
You know, it always amazes me how absolutely bigotted and intolerant you liberals are while trying to pretend you are the most tolerant group of people around.

Not sure how this relates to anything mentioned in the discussion, but thanks! Your unwarranted and brutal Christian judgment of my character is important to the formation of my self-image.

red states rule
05-13-2008, 04:55 PM
Not sure how this relates to anything mentioned in the discussion, but thanks! Your Christian judgment of my character is important to my self-esteem.

What character? How can we judge something you do not have?

red states rule
05-13-2008, 04:57 PM

and how much has the price of gas gone up since Dems took over Congress? I remember clearly how they promised they would lower the price if elected

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 04:58 PM
and how much has the price of gas gone up since Dems took over Congress? I remember clearly how they promised they would lower the price if elected

It's difficult to accomplish anything when every bill passed is vetoed by the White House purely out of spite. (shrug)

Hagbard Celine
05-13-2008, 05:00 PM
What character? How can we judge something you do not have?

Thanks. Once again, it's important to me that I get input from all of the most extreme-kook posters on the board before I look at myself in the mirror.

red states rule
05-13-2008, 05:00 PM
It's difficult to accomplish anything when every bill passed is vetoed by the White House purely out of spite. (shrug)

What bill was that?

Are you talking about the bill where Dems think tens of billions in new taxes on oil compnaies will lower the price of gas? Oh that will make the prcie of gas change - upwards

That bill could not get enough votes - it was not vetoed

red states rule
05-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks. Once again, it's important to me that I get input from all of the most extreme-kook posters on the board before I look at myself in the mirror.

Truth does seem to piss you off Hag. You rant about racism from the right,(real or not) and then you sprew your BS toward people you look down upon with your blue nose

stephanie
05-13-2008, 05:03 PM

:clap:

Yurt
05-13-2008, 05:28 PM

:link:

red states rule
05-13-2008, 05:30 PM
:link:

Try Fantasyland.com