PDA

View Full Version : Obama defeat amplifies race, rural problems

red states rule
05-14-2008, 05:47 AM
Once again, Obama got an ass whippen that shows why he will not win in November

Barry lost key voting blocks, and showed he is damaged goods with rural voters.

Obama defeat amplifies race, rural problems

By BEN SMITH | 5/13/08 10:26 PM EST

Barack Obama’s stinging defeat in West Virginia brings a sharp focus on the new coalition he may have to assemble to win the White House in November.

West Viginians rejected the presumptive Democratic nominee by a roughly two-to-one margin, one of the widest margins of the primary season. The outcome was the predictable result of familiar demographics: West Virginia’s relatively poor white voters have been Hillary Rodham Clinton’s base since February.

In a stark rejection of Obama in a state Bill Clinton carried in 1992 and 1996, almost half of the Democratic primary voters — typically the most partisan Democrats in a state — said they’d vote for Republican John McCain rather than Obama in November.

The results also suggested a deeper dissatisfaction among the state’s Democrats with both candidates: John Edwards, who dropped out more than three months ago, registered a substantial 7 percent of the vote, though Clinton immediately used the results to make her own case for electablity.

“I'm more determined than ever to carry on this campaign,” Clinton told a cheering crowd in Charleston, stressing her electablity. “If you give me a chance, Democrats, I’ll come back to West Virginia in the general election, and we’ll win this state, and we’ll win the White House.”

for the complete artcile

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/10334.html

midcan5
05-14-2008, 06:03 AM
If the American public does not have the ability to look beyond a person's racial background and at the person, then they deserve what they get. The new republican slogan is 'change you deserve,' what could be more appropriate given the administration we have now.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

red states rule
05-14-2008, 06:04 AM
If the American public does not have the ability to look beyond a person's racial background and at the person, then they deserve what they get. The new republican slogan is 'change you deserve,' what could be more appropriate given the administration we have now.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Blacks do need to stop voting for Barry just because ge is a black

retiredman
05-14-2008, 06:17 AM
I believe that democrats will come together after our convention and support the democratic nominee. We don't want four more years of republican economic policies...we don't want 100 more years of the Iraq war... we don't want Stevens and Ginsberg replaced with justices from the Alito/Scalia/Thomas mold... Our nominee will be able to strongly make that case against McCain when whoever wins our nomination can concentrate on McCain and not their primary opponent.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 06:21 AM
I believe that democrats will come together after our convention and support the democratic nominee. We don't want four more years of republican economic policies...we don't want 100 more years of the Iraq war... we don't want Stevens and Ginsberg replaced with justices from the Alito/Scalia/Thomas mold... Our nominee will be able to strongly make that case against McCain when whoever wins our nomination can concentrate on McCain and not their primary opponent.

Keep telling yourself that, and maybe you will even start to believe it. Polls are showing abot 28% of Hilary supporters wil not vote for your biy in November

Even if that number is off by half - that is 14% - and that is a huge problem for Barry

He is a weak candidate, Wright has hurt him, and more the 50% of Dems do not find him trustworthy

We know MFM you are a surrender monkey, and you want Judges who ignore the US Constitution and existing law - and rule based feel good liberalism

retiredman
05-14-2008, 06:25 AM
Keep telling yourself that, and maybe you will even start to believe it. Polls are showing abot 28% of Hilary supporters wil not vote for your biy in November

Even if that number is off by half - that is 14% - and that is a huge problem for Barry

He is a weak candidate, Wright has hurt him, and more the 50% of Dems do not find him trustworthy

We know MFM you are a surrender monkey, and you want Judges who ignore the US Constitution and existing law - and rule based feel good liberalism

I am not a surrender monkey. I have asked you quite nicely to not insult me in such a manner. Would you like to lift our dialog up a notch or not?

As I said, I disagree with the idea that, when confronted with a choice between four more years of republican policies and a change in direction, democrats would the former simply because our candidate was not Hillary.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 06:29 AM
I am not a surrender monkey. I have asked you quite nicely to not insult me in such a manner. Would you like to lift our dialog up a notch or not?

As I said, I disagree with the idea that, when confronted with a choice between four more years of republican policies and a change in direction, democrats would the former simply because our candidate was not Hillary.

Why else would terrorists back your boy (and Hillary) if they did not support what Dems want to do. They want to surrender and run away from the fight. If the truth hurts, that is your problem

Dems do not want change MFM - they want the dollars in our wallet.

Wright, Ayers, Resko, and his big mouth wife are coming back to bite your boy on the ass. DEMS do not find him trustworthy or credible

You love the polls that back you up, but you have a very hard time accepting the ones that go against you. 28% of Hillary voters will not support Barry. Accept it

retiredman
05-14-2008, 06:35 AM
Why else would terrorists back your boy (and Hillary) if they did not support what Dems want to do. They want to surrender and run away from the fight. If the truth hurts, that is your problem

Dems do not want change MFM - they want the dollars in our wallet.

Wright, Ayers, Resko, and his big mouth wife are coming back to bite your boy on the ass. DEMS do not find him trustworthy or credible

You love the polls that back you up, but you have a very hard time accepting the ones that go against you. 28% of Hillary voters will not support Barry. Accept it

Hamas would like an administration in washington that is pledged to really trying to find a two state solution for the palestinian problem. They think the democrats offer a better opportunity for that to happen. Hamas is not the gang that attacked us and are not connected with them.

I find it funny that you think you know what democrats want and I don't.

I believe that what Hillary voters say today and what they do in November are not necessarily the same thing. You should accept that as a distinct possibility. When the choice is between Obama and four more years of Bush... democrats will go with Obama, IMHO.

PostmodernProphet
05-14-2008, 06:38 AM
Hamas would like an administration in washington that is pledged to really trying to find a two state solution for the palestinian problem.

when did that change.....I thought they wanted a one state solution.....one that didn't include Jews.....

red states rule
05-14-2008, 06:40 AM
Hamas would like an administration in washington that is pledged to really trying to find a two state solution for the palestinian problem. They think the democrats offer a better opportunity for that to happen. Hamas is not the gang that attacked us and are not connected with them.

I believe that what Hillary voters say today and what they do in November are not necessarily the same thing. You should accept that as a distinct possibility. When the choice is between Obama and four more years of Bush... democrats will go with Obama, IMHO.

Hamas wants a President that will not stand in their way of destroying Israel - Barry is their guy. He will also surrender in Iraq. Spines of Jello is what they want and Barry fits the requirement

I have been taking out kook lefties since high school (a SS teacher was alot like you) when they preached their liberal BS as fact and not as an opinion

As I said even if half the number goes to Barry, you are looking a 14% of Hillary voters voting gor McCain or staying home. It would seem you need to accept that distinct possibility

retiredman
05-14-2008, 06:41 AM
when did that change.....I thought they wanted a one state solution.....one that didn't include Jews.....

it didn't change. Hamas - and all palestinians - would see a washington administration willing to really rein in Israel's expansionist hegemony as a welcome change from one that rubber stamps everything that the Israelis wanted to do.

Classact
05-14-2008, 06:44 AM
The race wasn't lost based on Obama's race, only one in twenty said race had anything to do with their vote. Obama is just too far left and he will be too far left in Nov. whether he plays pool, wears a flag pin or plays basketball all fucking day with lunch bucket folks he will be too far left. They wouldn't pee on him if he were on fire.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 06:45 AM
it didn't change. Hamas - and all palestinians - would see a washington administration willing to really rein in Israel's expansionist hegemony as a welcome change from one that rubber stamps everything that the Israelis wanted to do.

Hamas is out to destroy Israel and wipe them off the map. They do not want peace

Barry has no will to stand up to terrorists - and it seems you do not either. More of the same old same old from the left - lets all sit down and hold hands

Dilloduck
05-14-2008, 06:47 AM

So Israel really IS America's lap dog --cool. !

red states rule
05-14-2008, 06:48 AM

Yea, Israel keep taunting the terrorists by living their lives, raising their kids, and doing other things to provoke them

retiredman
05-14-2008, 06:48 AM
Hamas wants a President that will not stand in their way of destroying Israel - Barry is their guy. He will also surrender in Iraq. Spines of Jello is what they want and Barry fits the requirement

I have been taking out kook lefties since high school (a SS teacher was alot like you) when they preached their liberal BS as fact and not as an opinion

As I said even if half the number goes to Barry, you are looking a 14% of Hillary voters voting gor McCain or staying home. It would seem you need to accept that distinct possibility

Hamas is irrelevant to a discussion of Iraq.

I do accept the possibility. I also know that there are MANY variables that impact the electorate. McCain will lose critical votes when muscular conservatives like you, who have refused to vote for him and will honor that pledge, turn around and vote for Barr. I realize that those Hillary voters are a proportional piece of the polling data that shows both Obama AND Clinton increasing their leads over McCain recently. I realize that when our candidate can concentrate on McCain that the spotlight will be on him much more than it is now. The people can't stand the current president and our campaign will effectively chain Bush to McCain's ankle. That case will be made over and over again.... McCain will equal four more years of Bush. I don't care how anti-Obama some democrats may be today, many of them will hold their nose and vote for him in November to prevent four more years of what we've been enduring.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 06:49 AM

Israelis actually see it the other way around!

retiredman
05-14-2008, 06:51 AM
Hamas is out to destroy Israel and wipe them off the map. They do not want peace

Barry has no will to stand up to terrorists - and it seems you do not either. More of the same old same old from the left - lets all sit down and hold hands

Again... lay off the insults. I am eager to stand up to terrorists. I think we should get our forces out of Iraq and start doing that. Most democrats feel the same way.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 06:51 AM
Hamas is irrelevant to a discussion of Iraq.

I do accept the possibility. I also know that there are MANY variables that impact the electorate. McCain will lose critical votes when muscular conservatives like you, who have refused to vote for him and will honor that pledge, turn around and vote for Barr. I realize that those Hillary voters are a proportional piece of the polling data that shows both Obama AND Clinton increasing their leads over McCain recently. I realize that when our candidate can concentrate on McCain that the spotlight will be on him much more than it is now. The people can't stand the current president and our campaign will effectively chain Bush to McCain's ankle. That case will be made over and over again.... McCain will equal four more years of Bush. I don't care how anti-Obama some democrats may be today, many of them will hold their nose and vote for him in November to prevent four more years of what we've been enduring.

Terrorists are terrorists, except to libs who see them as misunderstood and abused

Barry is a racist who surrounds hiimself with Amercia hating assholes. People see this, and are rejecting him

He is a tax and spend liberal who wil rape both business and workers. He is not trusted, and more of his shortcoming s will come out between now and November

red states rule
05-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Again... lay off the insults. I am eager to stand up to terrorists. I think we should get our forces out of Iraq and start doing that. Most democrats feel the same way.

Funny way to show it by wanting to surrender to them in Iraq

Not an insult - an observation based on your posts

retiredman
05-14-2008, 06:57 AM
Funny way to show it by wanting to surrender to them in Iraq

Not an insult - an observation based on your posts

I have never said I wanted to surrender to terrorists in Iraq. We have had this discussion many times. I have told you on many occasions that I find it profoundly insulting for you to continue to impugn my patriotism. Please stop it.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 07:00 AM
I have never said I wanted to surrender to terrorists in Iraq. We have had this discussion many times. I have told you on many occasions that I find it profoundly insulting for you to continue to impugn my patriotism. Please stop it.

I call them as I see them

Dems want to surrender, and you agree with them

retiredman
05-14-2008, 07:05 AM

Dems want to surrender, and you agree with them

no. democrats want to let Iraqis forge their own future without holding their hands for some open ended period of time. We have real enemies in the world who would seek to do us harm on our shores.... those are not the people we are fighting in the streets of Sadr city today.

And again.... I ask you. Do you think that Britain surrendered in Palestine in 1948? yes or no?

red states rule
05-14-2008, 07:07 AM
no. democrats want to let Iraqis forge their own future without holding their hands for some open ended period of time. We have real enemies in the world who would seek to do us harm on our shores.... those are not the people we are fighting in the streets of Sadr city today.

And again.... I ask you. Do you think that Britain surrendered in Palestine in 1948? yes or no?

I can see why terrorists are backing the Dems - you are a poster boy for surrender and appeasement

Much like Obama

retiredman
05-14-2008, 07:13 AM
I can see why terrorists are backing the Dems - you are a poster boy for surrender and appeasement

Much like Obama

why can't you answer a simple question?:lol:

what a coward you are!

PostmodernProphet
05-14-2008, 08:29 AM

which of course, says nothing about your claim that Hamas supports a two state solution.....

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:51 AM
which of course, says nothing about your claim that Hamas supports a two state solution.....

I didn't make any such claim.

glockmail
05-14-2008, 10:59 AM
Once again, Obama got an ass whippen that shows why he will not win in November

Barry lost key voting blocks, and showed he is damaged goods with rural voters.

Obama defeat amplifies race, rural problems

By BEN SMITH | 5/13/08 10:26 PM EST

Barack Obama’s stinging defeat in West Virginia brings a sharp focus on the new coalition he may have to assemble to win the White House in November.

West Viginians rejected the presumptive Democratic nominee by a roughly two-to-one margin, one of the widest margins of the primary season. The outcome was the predictable result of familiar demographics: West Virginia’s relatively poor white voters have been Hillary Rodham Clinton’s base since February.

In a stark rejection of Obama in a state Bill Clinton carried in 1992 and 1996, almost half of the Democratic primary voters — typically the most partisan Democrats in a state — said they’d vote for Republican John McCain rather than Obama in November.

The results also suggested a deeper dissatisfaction among the state’s Democrats with both candidates: John Edwards, who dropped out more than three months ago, registered a substantial 7 percent of the vote, though Clinton immediately used the results to make her own case for electablity.

“I'm more determined than ever to carry on this campaign,” Clinton told a cheering crowd in Charleston, stressing her electablity. “If you give me a chance, Democrats, I’ll come back to West Virginia in the general election, and we’ll win this state, and we’ll win the White House.”

for the complete artcile

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/10334.html

Again, I don't see how this is a race issue. West Virginians don't like Barry because he's an elitist.

PostmodernProphet
05-14-2008, 11:03 AM
I didn't make any such claim.

of course you did, post #8.......

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Again, I don't see how this is a race issue. West Virginians don't like Barry because he's an elitist.

perhaps. I really think that two thirds of WV democrats saw Hillary as the preferable candidate... for a variety of reasons. elitism, race, experience, gender...

at issue will be who those same WV democrats, and independents think will be better for America when the choice is four more years of republican policies or Obama.

glockmail
05-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Looks like you nailed him again. :lol: :clap: :clap:

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:08 AM

no. I didn't. learn to read.

I said:

"Hamas would like an administration in washington that is pledged to really trying to find a two state solution for the palestinian problem."

Hamas knows full well that America will not elect a president who calls for the eradication of the state of Israel. At present, they have had to deal with the fact that the administration pays lip service to any palestinian demands, and one that basically allows Israel to do whatever the hell it wants.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Looks like you nailed him again. :lol: :clap: :clap:

looks like the peanut gallery can't read either! :laugh2:

theHawk
05-14-2008, 11:10 AM

You pretty much parrot what the Obama sheep on MSNBC keep saying. With all these exit polls showing that nearly 50% of them will end up voting for McCain, they pundits just say "I just don't believe it", "we'll be unified at the convention". And they go on to parrot the old "McCain wants 100 years of war in Iraq" lie.

theHawk
05-14-2008, 11:13 AM

Just like Obama. He'd pull out of Iraq, and he'd go back in if terrorists set up there.

Opps thats right, they're already there. :poke:

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:14 AM
You pretty much parrot what the Obama sheep on MSNBC keep saying. With all these exit polls showing that nearly 50% of them will end up voting for McCain, they pundits just say "I just don't believe it", "we'll be unified at the convention". And they go on to parrot the old "McCain wants 100 years of war in Iraq" lie.

Because I share their optimism about the prospects for a unified democratic party does not mean I am "parroting" anyone.

glockmail
05-14-2008, 11:15 AM
perhaps. I really think that two thirds of WV democrats saw Hillary as the preferable candidate... for a variety of reasons. elitism, race, experience, gender...

at issue will be who those same WV democrats, and independents think will be better for America when the choice is four more years of republican policies or Obama.
The issue in his thread is race. The article in the OP claimed that WV didn't go for Obama because of it. This is not the first time that the media has claimed that voters who don't like Obama are racists. I don't see the evidence for such a wide-spread accusation.

If I was a Democrat, I wouldn't vote for the bastard because his supporters are routinely, without evidence, accusing his non-supporters of being racist. That and the fact that 92% of blacks vote for the guy, even though his policies are practically lock-step with Clintons. That's irrefutable evidence that a large percentage of blacks are racist.

glockmail
05-14-2008, 11:16 AM
no. I didn't. learn to read.

I said:

"Hamas would like an administration in washington that is pledged to really trying to find a two state solution for the palestinian problem."

Hamas knows full well that America will not elect a president who calls for the eradication of the state of Israel. At present, they have had to deal with the fact that the administration pays lip service to any palestinian demands, and one that basically allows Israel to do whatever the hell it wants.

looks like the peanut gallery can't read either! :laugh2:

Good luck slicing the bread that thin. :laugh2:

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Just like Obama. He'd pull out of Iraq, and he'd go back in if terrorists set up there.

Opps thats right, they're already there. :poke:

I'm curious. You use that word all the time. Does "opps" rhyme with "hops" or "hoops"?

There are "terrorists" all over the world. There are terrorists in Ireland. There are terrorists in Italy. There are terrorists in the Pyrenees. The "terrorists" we are fighting in the streets of Sadr City are not the ones who attacked us and would not want to attack us if we weren't occupying their country and trying to shove jeffersonian multicultural democracy down their throats.

The chances of a sunni extremist organization like Al Qaeda of taking over a shiite nation like Iraq are next to nothing, especially given the fact that they do not even have the backing of the sunni minority there.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Good luck slicing the bread that thin. :laugh2:

no slices necessary. I never said that Hamas supports a two state solution... and never implied it. I said that they would prefer an administration in washington that did, to one that didn't. I realize that may be a bit more complex a thought than you normally find in your copy of Boy's Life, but it really isn't rocket science.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 11:24 AM

its so comforting that hussein would want to work so readily with hamas at the risk of alienating israel:

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

hamas charter....now why would hamas want an administration that seeks a two state solution? such a solution is against their charter. why would they want something that is against their fundamental beliefs?

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:26 AM
its so comforting that hussein would want to work so readily with hamas at the risk of alienating israel:

hamas charter....now why would hamas want an administration that seeks a two state solution? such a solution is against their charter. why would they want something that is against their fundamental beliefs?

asked and answered in #32

Yurt
05-14-2008, 11:34 AM
asked and answered in #32

um, no it wasn't....try again, why would hamas want that?

DragonStryk72
05-14-2008, 11:34 AM
Oh my god, you mean he lost in the state we thought he'd lose in? *gasp* my god, will wonders never cease?! Oh yes, she really getting him, beating him by -168 delegates, I mean that's just a hell of a job there. Plus he's still got the popular vote as well, so, really, if you just discount every single scrap of evidence, and put yourself into a willful delusional state, then yeah, I guess Clinton could still pull it.

NATIONAL DELEGATE TOTALS
Democratic
Needed to nominate: 2026
Total delegate votes: 4050
Candidate Plgd Supr Total*
Obama 1598 287 1885
Clinton 1446 271 1717
Edwards 18 0 18
May. 14, 2008 12:28 PM EST

*Includes pledged delegates (plgd) plus party / elected officials (supr).

Source: AP

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 11:36 AM
The issue in his thread is race. The article in the OP claimed that WV didn't go for Obama because of it. This is not the first time that the media has claimed that voters who don't like Obama are racists. I don't see the evidence for such a wide-spread accusation.

If I was a Democrat, I wouldn't vote for the bastard because his supporters are routinely, without evidence, accusing his non-supporters of being racist. That and the fact that 92% of blacks vote for the guy, even though his policies are practically lock-step with Clintons. That's irrefutable evidence that a large percentage of blacks are racist.

Whether the white democrat voters are racist and voting along race lines, polls have shown they haven't.

Whether blacks have been voting for hussein because he's black, polls have shown time and again blacks are doing just that.

Whether or not hussein is a racist, yes he is. He's about as blatantly open a racist as one can get. Just ask his church about whitey holding the black man down and trying to kill him off.

How long do you people think it would take for the sharptons, jacksons and farrakhan's of America to start once again demanding reparations for slavery if hussein was elected President?

This election IS about race. This election IS about gender. Don't kid yourself.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:51 AM
um, no it wasn't....try again, why would hamas want that?

um...yes it was.

but to answer your question AGAIN... Hamas would want that because it would be a major improvement over the policies of the current administration.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 11:52 AM
um...yes it was.

but to answer your question AGAIN... Hamas would want that because it would be a major improvement over the policies of the current administration.

so then, according to you, hamas wants something that is against their core beliefs, so they are liars....and the two state solution is a lie

glockmail
05-14-2008, 11:56 AM
no slices necessary. I never said that Hamas supports a two state solution... and never implied it. I said that they would prefer an administration in washington that did, to one that didn't. I realize that may be a bit more complex a thought than you normally find in your copy of Boy's Life, but it really isn't rocket science.
What you call complex is really convoluted reasoning. Just like your “pursuit” of radical Islam. :laugh2:

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:56 AM
so then, according to you, hamas wants something that is against their core beliefs, so they are liars....and the two state solution is a lie

and you have previously attributed honesty and virtue to Hamas?

according to me, Hamas would prefer an administration in washington that did more for palestinians than pay them limited lip service while simultaneously supporting and condoning Israeli hegemony.

do you really disagree with that or are you arguing with me like Pavlov's dogs salivated?

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:58 AM
What you call complex is really convoluted reasoning. Just like your “pursuit” of radical Islam. :laugh2:

stick to Boy's Life.

Hamas would prefer an administration in washington that did not unilaterally support and condone Israel.

do YOU really disagree with that?

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:02 PM
stick to Boy's Life.

Hamas would prefer an administration in washington that did not unilaterally support and condone Israel.

do YOU really disagree with that?

Whether or not America unilaterally supports Israel or not isn't the issue. The issue is Hamas is a terrorist orginization, and they support hussein. Why is that? Because they know he's a spineless little egg sucking coward with no stomach for war.

Yes I believe we need untangle ourselves from all this middle east violence. It has no end, but we don't need to roll over and start kissing terrorists asses either.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Whether or not America unilaterally supports Israel or not isn't the issue. The issue is Hamas is a terrorist orginization, and they support hussein. Why is that? Because they know he's a spineless little egg sucking coward with no stomach for war.

the issue is: Hamas is leading the goverment of the palestinian authority. They would prefer an administration that treats palestinians more even handedly to one that didn't.

And what does Obama's "stomach for war" have to do with Hamas and its problems with Israel? Are you advocating the next president invade the west bank and gaza?

glockmail
05-14-2008, 12:10 PM
stick to Boy's Life.

do YOU really disagree with that? And you stick to POZ.

Sure, that's why Hamas supports Obama.

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:10 PM
the issue is: Hamas is leading the goverment of the palestinian authority. They would prefer an administration that treats palestinians more even handedly to one that didn't.

And what does Obama's "stomach for war" have to do with Hamas and its problems with Israel? Are you advocating the next president invade the west bank and gaza?

Leading government or not, they are thugs, terrorists, and America should NOT deal with terrorists. That would embolden them and give them legitimacy, and that's a mistake.

To answer your question, Hamas is very aware that if Israel were ever attacked, we'd support them. If hussein were President and Israel were attacked, we probably WOULDN'T support them, and that's what they want.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:11 PM

Hamas is a fucking terrorist group. Obama will coddle terrorists, and will not stnad up to them

Like most Dems, Barry has a spin of Jello when it comes to fighting the war on terror

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Leading government or not, they are thugs, terrorists, and America should NOT deal with terrorists. That would embolden them and give them legitimacy, and that's a mistake.

To answer your question, Hamas is very aware that if Israel were ever attacked, we'd support them. If hussein were President and Israel were attacked, we probably WOULDN'T support them, and that's what they want.

I disagree.... if Israel were attacked, America would assist them regardless of which party were in the white house... IMHO.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:19 PM
I disagree.... if Israel were attacked, America would assist them regardless of which party were in the white house... IMHO.

Right after Barry took poll, held several focus groups, went to the UN to find out what he is allowed to do, and appointed a commission to review all the material, and submit their recommendations

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Hamas is a fucking terrorist group. Obama will coddle terrorists, and will not stnad up to them

Like most Dems, Barry has a spin of Jello when it comes to fighting the war on terror

Unfortunately Hamas is also the organization elected to lead the Palestinian authority. You know... purple fingers and all... elections... democracy... that which we are fighting for in Iraq....

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:21 PM

Well I disagree. I think if hussein were President, he'd probably just want to "talk" to Israels attackers.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Right after Barry took poll, held several focus groups, went to the UN to find out what he is allowed to do, and appointed a commission to review all the material, and submit their recommendations

take shit like this to the comedy forum. try to debate, not just toss stupid insulting soundbites.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Well I disagree. I think if hussein were President, he'd probably just want to "talk" to Israels attackers.

American Jews would demand otherwise.

Pale Rider
Unfortunately Hamas is also the organization elected to lead the Palestinian authority. You know... purple fingers and all... elections... democracy... that which we are fighting for in Iraq....

Doesn't matter. They're terrorists.

We may as well elect Al Capone President of the United States.

red states rule

He would hold a summit at the Useless Nations and push for a UN resolution that denounces the attack

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:24 PM
take shit like this to the comedy forum. try to debate, not just toss stupid insulting soundbites.

Comedy forum - you been the Obama 08 website?

Pale Rider
American Jews would demand otherwise.

I don't see American jews having any influence what so ever over the racist, blacks first, born a muslim hussein.

retiredman
Doesn't matter. They're terrorists.

quick edit!
what happened to "not anymore they're not"? :laugh2:

Of course it matters. If we want to move the peace process forward, we cannot ignore the palestinian people.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:25 PM
I don't see American jews having any influence what so ever over the racist, blacks first, muslim hussein.

because you are blinded by your hatred for him.

American Jews will ALWAYS have a great deal of clout with any administration.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:26 PM
quick edit!

Of course it matters. If we want to move the peace process forward, we cannot ignore the palestinian people.

Yea, the send forward their homocide bombers to blow up pizza palors in their desire for peace

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Comedy forum - you been the Obama 08 website?

ba-dum-bump.

I am asking you to grow up and quit relying on insulting soundbites and debate issues.

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:27 PM
quick edit!

Had to do a quick research.

No... when it comes to dealing with terrorists, the only thing that matters is they're terrorists.

See, that's where you and hussein have your heads up your ass.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Yea, the send forward their homocide bombers to blow up pizza palors in their desire for peace

many palestinians seek peace. we need to maintain a dialog with them and with their elected government.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:28 PM
many palestinians seek peace. we need to maintain a dialog with them and with their elected government.

Their peace process is a blast

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:29 PM
because you are blinded by your hatred for him.

American Jews will ALWAYS have a great deal of clout with any administration.

I see the truth because I'm not full to my eye balls with his cherry kool aide like you are son.

The American jews will barely have a voice when it comes to a racist, born muslim, black man. Jews look too much like whitey.

retiredman
Had to do a quick research.

No... when it comes to dealing with terrorists, the only thing that matters is they're terrorists.

See, that's where you and hussein have your heads up your ass.

no. elections matter. if we want to sell democracy around the world, we have to deal with the results of it.

red states rule
ba-dum-bump.

I am asking you to grow up and quit relying on insulting soundbites and debate issues.

You would see the same if you took your Dem issued blinders offf

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:31 PM

Palestinians and hamas are two very different organizations. One is a legitimate people, the other is a group of thugs, criminals, terrorist.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:31 PM
I see the truth because I'm not full to my red eyes with his cherry kool aide like you are son.

The American jews will barely have a voice when it comes to a racist, born muslim, black man. Jews look too much like whitey.

If I were your "son", I'd disavow you and change my name.

You are too filled with hatred to discuss political reality with any objectivity.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Palestinians and hamas are two very different organizations. One is a legitimate people, the other is a group of thugs, criminals, terrorist.

Hamas has been elected by the palestinians. either deal with it or admit that you really don't give a fuck about democracy around the world unless the people elect folks that we approve of.

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:33 PM
no. elections matter. if we want to sell democracy around the world, we have to deal with the results of it.

Not if they're terrorists we don't.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:34 PM
You are too filled with hatred to discuss political reality with any objectivity.

You mean he is not a lilly livered liberal who thinks hugs and kisses will make terrorists lay down their guns and bombs ;and become good citizens of the world

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:35 PM
If I were your "son", I'd disavow you and change my name.

The only thing I hate here is you... boy.

I guess I'll take your degeneration into insults as a victory for me.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:35 PM
You mean he is not a lilly livered liberal who thinks hugs and kisses will make terrorists lay down their guns and bombs ;and become good citizens of the world

no. that was not what I meant at all. try again...or better yet.... don't bother.

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Hamas has been elected by the palestinians. either deal with it or admit that you really don't give a fuck about democracy around the world unless the people elect folks that we approve of.

hamas are terrorists. Elected or not, America should not deal with terrorists. Either admit you're a fucking terrorist apologist/coddler or not.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:36 PM
no. that was not what I meant at all. try again...or better yet.... don't bother.

Anytime anyone rejects the your pussy way of dealing with terrorists. you play the hate card

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:37 PM
The only thing I hate here is you... boy.

I guess I'll take your degeneration into insults as a victory for me.

degeneration into insults? Son? trust me...when you call me "son", that is degeneration into insult.

Your hatred for Obama and black people clouds your objectivity. You underestimate the power of the American Jewish community and their impact on American foreign policy regarding Israel.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Anytime anyone rejects the your pussy way of dealing with terrorists. you play the hate card

now there you go...degenerating into insults.

Pale Rider
Because that's all he's got bro. We see this little maggotfrommaine degenerate into insults in every thread on the board just as soon as he starts losing the debate. He's as predictable as Old Faithful.

Take his insults as a sure sign that you've won, and move on to the next thread.

red states rule
degeneration into insults? Son? trust me...when you call me "son", that is degeneration into insult.

Your hatred for Obama and black people clouds your objectivity. You underestimate the power of the American Jewish community and their impact on American foreign policy regarding Israel.

Now the race card is being played. Wow, you waited until the early afternoon to draw it out

You are now admitting defeat when you have to fall back on that old worn out tactic

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:40 PM
now there you go...degenerating into insults.

Yep, tellling the truth about a liberal to a liberal is taken as an insult

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:40 PM

Don't play games with me boy.

You fail to recognize hamas as a terrorist organization, because they endorse your little lop eared racist hussein, the whitey hating nigger.

gabosaurus
05-14-2008, 12:41 PM
What does any of this have to do with West Virginia? The only state in the union where you can still sign your voter certificate with an 'x'. :laugh2:

retiredman
hamas are terrorists. Elected or not, America should not deal with terrorists. Either admit you're a fucking terrorist apologist/coddler or not.

either admit that you don't give a fuck about democracy or not.

I have NEVER advocated apologizing for or coddling terrorists in any way. I DO advocate walking the walk when it comes to supporting the democratic process around the world. Obviously you don't.

retiredman
What does any of this have to do with West Virginia? The only state in the union where you can still sign your voter certificate with an 'x'. :laugh2:

great question.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 12:42 PM
and you have previously attributed honesty and virtue to Hamas?

according to me, Hamas would prefer an administration in washington that did more for palestinians than pay them limited lip service while simultaneously supporting and condoning Israeli hegemony.

do you really disagree with that or are you arguing with me like Pavlov's dogs salivated?

back peddling i see.... so obama supports a lie, glad you admitted it.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:42 PM
Don't play games with me boy.

You fail to recognize hamas as a terrorist organization.

To MFM Hamas are a bunch of poor, mistreated, misunderstood freedom fighters who have been provoked into killing women and children by Israel and the US

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:45 PM

I have NEVER advocated apologizing for or coddling terrorists in any way. I DO advocate walking the walk when it comes to supporting the democratic process around the world. Obviously you don't.

Yes, if you feel we should respect hamas because they pulled off a crooked election by strong arming the Palestinians and rigging an election, with full knowledge that they're a terrorist organization, then you're just fucked in the head. And that is where you and your ignorant racist hussein both are jacked.

You are a terrorist coddler/apologist.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:47 PM
back peddling i see.... so obama supports a lie, glad you admitted it.

I admitted no such thing and I am not backpedalling. Obama supports a two state solution. Obama will deal with the elected leaders of the palestinian people.

theHawk
05-14-2008, 12:51 PM

Its funny how you'll support the democratic process when it elects terrorists, but you don't even give that amount of support to your own elected President. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
I admitted no such thing and I am not backpedalling. Obama supports a two state solution. Obama will deal with the elected leaders of the palestinian people.

Translation: "hussein will give legitimacy to terrorists by talking with them, and that's why terrorists have endorsed him."

red states rule

Yep, Barry loves terrorists. He make Bill Ayers his personal rep to Hamas

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:52 PM
Its funny how you'll support the democratic process when it elects terrorists, but you don't even give that amount of support to your own elected President. :laugh2:

Home Run Hawk

Tried to rep you, but could not

I owe you

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:53 PM
Translation: "hussein will give legitimacy to terrorists by talking with them, and that's why terrorists have endorsed him."

I really don't need you to translate for me gramps.

Obama will talk with the legitimately elected leaders of other nations and peoples.

Pale Rider
Yep, Barry loves terrorists. He make Bill Ayers his personal rep to Hamas

Yeah... maybe they can even take a second crack at bombing the Pentagon.

Yurt

thanks for the insult you coward....mr lets have good dialogue, but cowardly says stuff....

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:54 PM

I support our democracy. It is funny how you only support democracy when it elects someone you like.

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:54 PM
I really don't need you to translate for me gramps.

Obama will talk with the legitimately elected leaders of other nations and peoples.

You're a liar and a terrorist coddler/apologist, and support a candidate that has been endorsed by a terrorist organization.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Yeah... maybe they can even take a second crack at bombing the Pentagon.

Or Barry will close it to free up some money for Barrycare

Gaffer
05-14-2008, 12:55 PM
You let democracy play out. But when a terrorist organization gets voted into power by a majority of the people it is time to consider war with that population. As that population obviously supports the actions of the terrorists. To say the majority of the pals are peaceful is a lie as they have shown they are in support of hamas.

hamas is not about solutions and making a pal state. It's sole purpose is the destruction of Israel, nothing else. There are no innocent people in a terrorist controlled state where the people elected them.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:57 PM
thanks for the insult you coward....mr lets have good dialogue, but cowardly says stuff....

do you really disagree with my position that Hamas would prefer an administration trying to achieve a two state solution to one that unilaterally and uncondictionally supported Israel?

or do you just want to continue this petty sniping?

red states rule
05-14-2008, 12:57 PM
I support our democracy. It is funny how you only support democracy when it elects someone you like.

Your "support" includes surrender and appeasement to terrorists, defending the Dems who have slimed and smeared the troops, defending the rights of terrorists, and doing what you can to support those who have undermined the troops and President Bush

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:58 PM
You're a liar and a terrorist coddler/apologist, and support a candidate that has been endorsed by a terrorist organization.

blah blah blah.

what else ya got, gramps?:laugh2:

Yurt
05-14-2008, 12:58 PM

exactly. mfm's stance ignores that hamas must first renounce its charter in order for the two state process to work... obama knows this too, but it willing to talk with them before they do this. i don't hamas will ever renounce its charter calling for the destruction of israel by islam, as islam has done before.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 12:59 PM
do you really disagree with my position that Hamas would prefer an administration trying to achieve a two state solution to one that unilaterally and uncondictionally supported Israel?

or do you just want to continue this petty sniping?

what does it matter what hamas wants...it matters what the politicians here will do with hamas...

why do you call for more respectful debate in public and yet dishonor it elsewhere?

red states rule
05-14-2008, 01:00 PM
blah blah blah.

what else ya got, gramps?:laugh2:

It is hard to put up a credible defense against the truth

Go ahead MFM, destroy that rotten pack of truth!!

Pale Rider
blah blah blah.

what else ya got, gramps?

That's all it takes to whip a whiny little punk like you.

Abbey Marie
exactly. mfm's stance ignores that hamas must first renounce its charter in order for the two state process to work... obama knows this too, but it willing to talk with them before they do this. i don't hamas will ever renounce its charter calling for the destruction of israel by islam, as islam has done before.

One of the reasons why I find Hussein scarier than Hillary. She at least "gets it" when it comes to diplomatic talks. This guy is a loose cannon. I wonder when he will put a prayer rug into the Oval Office...

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 01:02 PM
One of the reasons why I find Hussein scarier than Hillary. She at least "gets it" when it comes to diplomatic talks. This guy is a loose cannon. I wonder when he will put a prayer rug into the Oval Office...

... and a foot bath.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 01:02 PM

But first he will be sworn in on the Koran while facing Mecca

Yurt
05-14-2008, 01:05 PM

i get the feeling obama says things in public that are very different from his statements/beliefs in private. if he knows hamas must renounce its charter, what is the purpose of talking with them before? he is an appeaser and actually believes himself to be a worldly person because of his background....ooops, you mean raised by his plain vanilla white mother and grandmother :laugh2:

retiredman
05-14-2008, 01:10 PM
what does it matter what hamas wants...it matters what the politicians here will do with hamas...

why do you call for more respectful debate in public and yet dishonor it elsewhere?

do you support the concept of walking the walk when it comes to supporting democracy in the world?

and if you felt my PM was less than respectful, I apologize. I would love to have a respectful dialog with you in every venue.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 01:11 PM
do you support the concept of walking the walk when it comes to supporting democracy in the world?

and if you felt my PM was less than respectful, I apologize. I would love to have a respectful dialog with you in every venue.

Oh you are in for it now Yurt, We all know what it means to have MFM "respect" you :laugh2:

retiredman
05-14-2008, 01:13 PM
prayer rug...foot bath...koran...

silliness not even attempting to masquerade as debate.:clap:

retiredman
05-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh you are in for it now Yurt, We all know what it means to have MFM "respect" you

no. you don't. I never have respected you.:dance:

red states rule
05-14-2008, 01:15 PM
prayer rug...foot bath...koran...

silliness not even attempting to masquerade as debate.:clap:

It fits when we have a racist like Barry trying to masquerade as a person who loves white people and America

red states rule
05-14-2008, 01:15 PM
no. you don't. I never have respected you.:dance:

But the "respect" you have shown Pale, Kathianne, Yurt and others is well known

and you have showed me the same respect as you have shown them

retiredman
05-14-2008, 01:17 PM
But the "respect" you have shown Pale, Kathianne, Yurt and others is well known

you are a funny one to be talking about respect.:laugh2:

Yurt
05-14-2008, 01:17 PM

so we need to support a democracy that calls for the annihilation of the USA? are you willing to walk that kind of walk? what about supporting a democracy that calls for the destruction of one of our allies? do you support that democracy?

red states rule
05-14-2008, 01:18 PM
you are a funny one to be talking about respect.:laugh2:

What is funny when you tell someone you respect them and then launch into your usual hate filled profanity laced diatribe against them

retiredman
05-14-2008, 01:19 PM
It fits when we have a racist like Barry trying to masquerade as a person who loves white people and America

hyperbolic rhetoric designed to shed heat, not light.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 01:20 PM
hyperbolic rhetoric designed to shed heat, not light.

The truth designed to expose Barry for what he realy is.

But it can't counter the effects of Scotch and Barry Kool Aid

retiredman
05-14-2008, 01:24 PM
The truth designed to expose Barry for what he realy is.

But it can't counter the effects of Scotch and Barry Kool Aid

prayer rugs, foot baths and the koran are the "truth" about Obama?

can you actually say that with a straight face?

really.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 01:28 PM

really.

Who would have thought a Presidential candidate would have a racist pastor screaming "GD America" or a friend who is a terrorist who blew up US government buildings; or who sould slur ruaral voters, or a has a wife who says she was never proud of her country until her hubby won primaries; or who thinks he is not an elitist because he had to scrape ice of his car

Need more examples?

retiredman
05-14-2008, 01:30 PM
I say again:

really.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 01:31 PM
I say again:

Since you are ignoring my previous post, anything is possible with your racist America hating boy. He has a track record of showing his contempt for his country, and who is loyal to

Yurt
05-14-2008, 01:34 PM
so we need to support a democracy that calls for the annihilation of the USA? are you willing to walk that kind of walk? what about supporting a democracy that calls for the destruction of one of our allies? do you support that democracy?

care to answer this?

theHawk
05-14-2008, 01:35 PM

I support the idea of democracy because its the best method of governing, but it is far from perfect. The idea of democracy is that government will be held accountable by the people. Do you think the Hamas government is ever going to be held accountable for its terrorists actions? Of course not. In order for a democracy to work you have to have a base of people that actually have some standard of morality. If the majority of that base is immoral, such as is the case with the Hamas government and its people, it doesn't make the government moral just because it happened to be voted into office.

If a government becomes corrupt and immoral, a democracy is supposed to allow for a mechanism for the people to overthrow it. Our own founding fathers never promised us we'd never have a corrupt or immoral government, they simply set us up with a means to remove such a government if it should come about, through constitutional rights granting immunities to the citizens, vastly restricting government powers, and allowing a system to remove officials from office.

But again, none of that really matters if the base of citizens itself become immoral. Like how Islamism is doing to the middle east, and how liberalism is doing it to the West.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Who would have thought a Presidential candidate would have a racist pastor screaming "GD America" or a friend who is a terrorist who blew up US government buildings; or who sould slur ruaral voters, or a has a wife who says she was never proud of her country until her hubby won primaries; or who thinks he is not an elitist because he had to scrape ice of his car

Need more examples?

Indeed. Who'd a thunk it?
Our founding fathers would probably have liked to try some of these people for treason.

red states rule
05-14-2008, 01:54 PM
Indeed. Who'd a thunk it?
Our founding fathers would probably have liked to try some of these people for treason.

While libs toss roses at his feet and bow at the alter of Obama

This could be the Obama 08 theme song

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9BzuMJq9f1I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9BzuMJq9f1I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

retiredman
05-14-2008, 05:09 PM
care to answer this?

I do not know of any Hamas officials who have called for the annihilation of America.

Are you suggesting that democracy is something that America wants to foster throughout the world except in those cases where we don't?

We support democracy until a democracy doesn't like us and then we support their overthrow?

I suppose that when the democratically elected government of Iraq decides to sever ties with Washington and form an alliance with with Iran you'll be advocating pissing on all those Iraqis with purple fingers?

profoundly hypocritical!

retiredman
05-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Since you are ignoring my previous post, anything is possible with your racist America hating boy. He has a track record of showing his contempt for his country, and who is loyal to

your "previous post" ignored my question. I'll wait.

Gaffer
05-14-2008, 05:45 PM
I do not know of any Hamas officials who have called for the annihilation of America.

Are you suggesting that democracy is something that America wants to foster throughout the world except in those cases where we don't?

We support democracy until a democracy doesn't like us and then we support their overthrow?

I suppose that when the democratically elected government of Iraq decides to sever ties with Washington and form an alliance with with Iran you'll be advocating pissing on all those Iraqis with purple fingers?

profoundly hypocritical!

hamas has called for the annihilation of America. They were also the ones dancing in the streets when 911 happened.

We support democracy. We don't support terrorists. There is not a true democracy in palestine because they are muslims. islam and democracy can't exist together.

iraq is kicking the shit out of the iranian shites in sadr city and have run them out of basra. You need to update yourself on what's happening over there. The iraqi's are starting to come down hard on iran. Things are improving there daily, but you wouldn't know it from the msm.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 05:53 PM

profoundly hypocritical!

you're strange... your question was why don't i support the "democracy" of hamas...i asked you very simple questions in return:

no where did i say anything about hamas wanting this, but you spun this for your benefit. the fact you cannot answer my question speaks volumes. or do you support a democracy that WOULD call for our annihilation or our allies annihilation? yes or no, because i will not support a democracy that calls for our destruction or our allies destruction, but apparently you would.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 05:55 PM
hamas has called for the annihilation of America. They were also the ones dancing in the streets when 911 happened.

We support democracy. We don't support terrorists. There is not a true democracy in palestine because they are muslims. islam and democracy can't exist together.
iraq is kicking the shit out of the iranian shites in sadr city and have run them out of basra. You need to update yourself on what's happening over there. The iraqi's are starting to come down hard on iran. Things are improving there daily, but you wouldn't know it from the msm.

thats true

Yurt
05-14-2008, 05:55 PM
your "previous post" ignored my question. I'll wait.

gee, you're one to talk

retiredman
05-14-2008, 08:12 PM
thats true

If it is true... then please tell me, WHAT THE FUCK WE ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE IN IRAQ??????

retiredman
05-14-2008, 08:15 PM
you're strange... your question was why don't i support the "democracy" of hamas...i asked you very simple questions in return:

no where did i say anything about hamas wanting this.
If you were not implying that Hamas wanted this, why did you bring it into our discussion of the democratic elections of the palestinians?

Yurt
05-14-2008, 08:26 PM
If it is true... then please tell me, WHAT THE FUCK WE ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE IN IRAQ??????

good point. my friend manu though, thinks that muslims can modernize. i disagreed with him in a great debate some time ago, however, i told him i would give his idea some chance. other than that, we are simply watering down islam. there are many muslims in the west who aren't sure if democracy is bad, despite what the "old" or "hardliners" say. that is why i finally (man that was a good debate) conceded that -- i don't know the future and it is possible that the religion might modernize, despite the fact that this would alter the core of islam, for if its people change, then islam could change.

If you were not implying that Hamas wanted this, why did you bring it into our discussion of the democratic elections of the palestinians?

fair enough, here is your question:

you want me to walk the walk when it comes to supporting democracy, but you can't answer two simple questions...

let's make it easy for you, you got a birdie yesterday and probably haven't gotten over it... do you support a democracy that calls for the annihliation of our allies?

its that simple, i've asked this now 3X. my point (which you know, but you play the same games i occasionally play so i will humor you) - where i did not clarify non-hamas --- was that -- would you support any democracy that called for our annihiliation?

retiredman
05-14-2008, 08:29 PM
good point. my friend manu though, thinks that muslims can modernize. i disagreed with him in a great debate some time ago, however, i told him i would give his idea some chance. other than that, we are simply watering down islam. there are many muslims in the west who aren't sure if democracy is bad, despite what the "old" or "hardliners" say. that is why i finally (man that was a good debate) conceded that -- i don't know the future and it is possible that the religion might modernize, despite the fact that this would alter the core of islam, for if its people change, then islam could change.

fair enough, here is your question:

you want me to walk the walk when it comes to supporting democracy, but you can't answer two simple questions...

let's make it easy for you, you got a birdie yesterday and probably haven't gotten over it... do you support a democracy that calls for the annihliation of our allies?

its that simple, i've asked this now 3X. my point (which you know, but you play the same games i occasionally play so i will humor you) - where i did not clarify non-hamas --- was that -- would you support any democracy that called for our annihiliation?

no. of course not.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 08:35 PM
no. of course not.

well, apparently you don't approve of hamas's democracy......

Sitarro
05-14-2008, 09:17 PM

You do realize that was a Democrat primary right? That is the Dem constituents, fat, really dumb and pissed off at anyone that knows how to make real money.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:00 PM
well, apparently you don't approve of hamas's democracy......

when has hamas called for the annihilation of America?

Yurt
05-14-2008, 10:29 PM

your intellectually dishonesty is laughable....i told you i was not talking about hamas moron. LOL.

either deal with it or admit that you really don't give a fuck about democracy around the world unless the people elect folks that we approve of

for the FOURTH TIME do you support a democracy that calls for the dustruction of our allies?

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:37 PM
for the FOURTH TIME do you support a democracy that calls for the dustruction of our allies?

did you fucking miss #148?

Yurt
05-14-2008, 10:41 PM
did you fucking miss #148?

repeat it, and defend yourself, wuss

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:43 PM
repeat it, and defend yourself, wuss

you asked a question. I answered it.

you asked it again.

are you fucking retarded like ANM?

red states rule
05-15-2008, 06:34 AM
your intellectually dishonesty is laughable....i told you i was not talking about hamas moron. LOL.

either deal with it or admit that you really don't give a fuck about democracy around the world unless the people elect folks that we approve of

You have him on the ropes, and he is running for cover

retiredman
05-15-2008, 06:36 AM
RSR....do you share the sentiments of gaffer and yurt as expressed in post #143?

red states rule
05-15-2008, 07:26 AM
Islam is a dynamite Religion, and will blow you away if you are not careful

red states rule
05-15-2008, 07:42 AM
Back to the topic

The liberal media is playing the race card once again with white voters voting for Hillary - but silent on the blacks voting for Barry

Sawyer Suggests Hillary Should Reject Race-Based Votes. And Obama?
By Mark Finkelstein | May 15, 2008 - 08:22 ET

Hillary Clinton won among white voters in West Virginia by a 67-26% margin. Pretty lopsided. Then again, that's nearly an even split compared to the 90+ percent of black votes Barack Obama's been racking up in state after state.

So who does Diane Sawyer suggest should reject race-based votes? Senator 90+? Nope. James Carville was Sawyer's guest during the GMA's opening half-hour today.

DIANE SAWYER: I want to talk about the fact that 20% of the voters coming out of the West Virginia race said race was in fact a factor in their vote, and of those Senator Clinton won 84%. Here's my question: should Senator Clinton say she is rejecting the votes of anyone who votes based in any way on color of skin?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2008/05/15/sawyer-suggests-hillary-should-reject-race-based-votes-obama

Abbey Marie
05-15-2008, 11:05 AM
In 2003, Hamas declared President Bush "Islam's biggest enemy" and in 2004 it called him "the enemy of God, the enemy of Islam and Muslims." A 2004 press release announced Hamas considers the U.S as an enemy and as an accomplice to the Israeli enemy aggression against the Palestinians. … The U.S will face responsibility for its position as an accomplice with Israel."
http://www.danielpipes.org/article/2582

This casual indifference to the threat of Hamas members operating within America is not only misguided, it's dangerous. Hamas has long talked of expanding its operations to include American targets, and continues to closely align itself with Iran and Syria, both persistent thorns in America's side.
Last month, Hamas political head Khaled Mash'al, along with several other Islamist leaders, signed a statement calling on Muslims around the world to join with the Al-Mahdi Army of extremist cleric Muqtada Al-Sadr in its fight against American forces in Iraq....

In one of his last public appearances, Hamas chief Abdel al-Aziz Rantisi - who was killed by Israeli defense forces in April - took part in a Gaza rally in support of the Iraqi insurgency. Amid chants of "Death to America" and the burning of American flags by onlookers, Rantisi called on Iraqis to "strike and burn" U.S. troops, and "teach them the lessons of suicide actions."

Rantisi also wrote a 2003 article, published on a Hamas Web site, titled "Why Shouldn't We Attack the United States?" In the piece, Rantisi stated that, for Hamas, attacking America was not only "a moral and national duty - but above all, a religious one."
At an April memorial service for Rantisi in Syria, Hamas leader Khaled Mash'al said that "[Hamas's] battle is with two sides. One of them is the strongest power in the world, the United States, and the second is the strongest power in the region [Israel]."

http://www2.nysun.com/opinion/hamas-in-america/

retiredman
05-15-2008, 11:35 AM
In 2003, Hamas declared President Bush "Islam's biggest enemy" and in 2004 it called him "the enemy of God, the enemy of Islam and Muslims." A 2004 press release announced Hamas considers the U.S as an enemy and as an accomplice to the Israeli enemy aggression against the Palestinians. … The U.S will face responsibility for its position as an accomplice with Israel."
http://www.danielpipes.org/article/2582

This casual indifference to the threat of Hamas members operating within America is not only misguided, it's dangerous. Hamas has long talked of expanding its operations to include American targets, and continues to closely align itself with Iran and Syria, both persistent thorns in America's side.
Last month, Hamas political head Khaled Mash'al, along with several other Islamist leaders, signed a statement calling on Muslims around the world to join with the Al-Mahdi Army of extremist cleric Muqtada Al-Sadr in its fight against American forces in Iraq....

In one of his last public appearances, Hamas chief Abdel al-Aziz Rantisi - who was killed by Israeli defense forces in April - took part in a Gaza rally in support of the Iraqi insurgency. Amid chants of "Death to America" and the burning of American flags by onlookers, Rantisi called on Iraqis to "strike and burn" U.S. troops, and "teach them the lessons of suicide actions."

Rantisi also wrote a 2003 article, published on a Hamas Web site, titled "Why Shouldn't We Attack the United States?" In the piece, Rantisi stated that, for Hamas, attacking America was not only "a moral and national duty - but above all, a religious one."
At an April memorial service for Rantisi in Syria, Hamas leader Khaled Mash'al said that "[Hamas's] battle is with two sides. One of them is the strongest power in the world, the United States, and the second is the strongest power in the region [Israel]."

http://www2.nysun.com/opinion/hamas-in-america/

thank you.

no doubt, Hamas is a nasty bunch of folks. I have never claimed otherwise. They ARE, however, the democratically elected representatives of the palestinian people and if we ever want to move the middle east peace process along, we cannot ignore that fact.

Nikita Khrushchev threatened to "bury us". The USSR had hundreds of ICBM's pointed at our nation. Would you have, therefore, denigrated Kennedy's willingness to hold direct diplomatic talks with the Soviet Union, I wonder?

manu1959
05-15-2008, 11:39 AM
thank you.

no doubt, Hamas is a nasty bunch of folks. I have never claimed otherwise. They ARE, however, the democratically elected representatives of the palestinian people and if we ever want to move the middle east peace process along, we cannot ignore that fact.

Nikita Khrushchev threatened to "bury us". The USSR had hundreds of ICBM's pointed at our nation. Would you have, therefore, denigrated Kennedy's willingness to hold direct diplomatic talks with the Soviet Union, I wonder?

you sound like neville chamberlin.....

retiredman
05-15-2008, 11:53 AM
you sound like neville chamberlin.....

did kennedy sound like neville chamberlain?

YOU sound like alfred e. neuman, btw.

manu1959
05-15-2008, 11:55 AM
did kennedy sound like neville chamberlain?

YOU sound like alfred e. neuman, btw.

nah.....kennedy waged an illegal and immoral war in cuba and vietnam....

retiredman
05-15-2008, 11:57 AM
nah.....kennedy waged an illegal and immoral war in cuba and vietnam....

cute dodge.

Yurt
05-15-2008, 12:32 PM
thank you.

first you said you, of course, do not support a democracy that calls for the destruction of our allies, then you tried to make it about hamas calling for the destruction of the US....now you have been shown that hamas has called for the destruction of the US -- you, by your own words, do not support their democracy.

how does that reconcile with your statement here:

it doesn't...it makes you hypocritical

retiredman
05-15-2008, 12:42 PM
no. it makes me a realist. I realize that, whether we like it or not, Hamas is the "government" of the Palestinian people and, regardless of their enmity for us, we cannot act as if they do not exist if we are serious about keeping the search for peace in that region alive.

How does YOUR statement that "Islam and democracy cannot co-exist" explain your continued support for our nation's attempts to force feed democracy in Iraq?

Yurt
05-15-2008, 12:45 PM
no. it makes me a realist. I realize that, whether we like it or not, Hamas is the "government" of the Palestinian people and, regardless of their enmity for us, we cannot act as if they do not exist if we are serious about keeping the search for peace in that region alive.

How does YOUR statement that "Islam and democracy cannot co-exist" explain your continued support for our nation's attempts to force feed democracy in Iraq?

those words now describe you and show you hypocritical...you admitted you do not support the hamas democracy, so you don't give a fuck about their democracy because they did not elect folks you approve of.

edit:

asked and answered to your last

retiredman
05-15-2008, 12:48 PM
those words now describe you and show you hypocritical...you admitted you do not support the hamas democracy, so you don't give a fuck about their democracy because they did not elect folks you approve of.

no they don't.

"caring about democracy" and approving of the policies of every democracy around the world are two different things, are they not?

Yurt
05-15-2008, 12:50 PM
no they don't.

"caring about democracy" and approving of the policies of every democracy around the world are two different things, are they not?

now your changing your words around. you gave that statement because i said i do not support hamas's democracy. nice try, but you're not pulling that off on us. you got caught, admit it.

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:00 PM
now your changing your words around. you gave that statement because i said i do not support hamas's democracy. nice try, but you're not pulling that off on us. you got caught, admit it.

no. I am not. and why do you use the imperial "us"? delusions of grandeur?

I said all along and have no waivered, that if America wants to make a big deal out of democracy in the middle east and crow about all the little Iraqi ladies with purple fingers and how we must respect the will of the Iraqi people and continue to force feed their fledgling little democracy with our blood and treasure for the next who knows how many years, America needs to also acknowledge that Hamas is the democratically elected government of the palestinian people and if we want to actually DO something about peace in that region, we will have to deal with them, regardless of their enmity for us.

Yurt
05-15-2008, 01:22 PM

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:28 PM

exactly. regardless of their enmity for us, we cannot ignore their presence or their legitimate mantle of leadership of the palestinian people if we are serious about peace in the region. and we cannot ignore their democratically elected status on one hand, and continue to forcefeed democracy to the Iraqis at great cost on the other hand. deal with it.

jr88
05-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Obama is just another velcro head, won't matter what happens in Iraq if he is president.

red states rule
05-15-2008, 01:51 PM
Bottom line with the Obama lovers - if you do not vote for him, you are a racist

Sherri Shepherd Suggests West Virginians are Racist
By Justin McCarthy | May 15, 2008 - 10:24 ET

On the May 14 edition of "The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd revealed her family once lived in West Virginia, but not in singing "take me home." Apparently West Virginians are racist. Why? Because Barack Obama lost of course. The noted historian and geographer added she knows "why [her family] moved" and "overwhelming white" West Virginia "voted for Clinton."

Shepherd also implied Clinton voters who say they will vote for McCain if Obama is the nominee are motivated by race. Sherri Shepherd previously chided Elisabeth Hasselbeck for raising concerns about those who vote for Obama because of his race. On the April 24 edition, Shepherd proclaimed that she is "a black woman" and "so proud of [Obama]."

Elisabeth Hasselbeck then jumped in and asked "is it always because of racism or because of politics too?" Whoopi Goldberg opined "it’s hard to tell."

Always reliably partisan Joy Behar jumped in to bash West Virginians. Apparently those ignorant red necks care more about a stupid lapel pin the Barack Obama’s "brilliance." Yes, those backwoods hicks care more about one’s patriotism than lofty rhetoric.

"You know, in the way he, he misunderstood a little bit, I think the country because he came out and he didn’t wear the flag pin right away. And he thought that his brilliance, which is quite apparent, would carry him. And now he understands that there are images and there are symbols and things that people in places like West Virginia need to see in order to feel secure."

One theory that was not brought up as to why Obama got trounced in West Virginia maybe due to his condescending comments about Middle America at a San Francisco fund raiser. No, West Virginians are just racist, ignorant hicks.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/justin-mccarthy/2008/05/15/sherri-shepherd-suggest-west-virginians-are-racist

jr88
05-15-2008, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE=red states rule;245164]Bottom line with the Obama lovers - if you do not vote for him, you are a racist

[QUOTE]

Obama is the bigger racist in the picture here, voting for this mud duck will only create more racism.

retiredman
05-15-2008, 05:05 PM
so Obama is a fool to talk to Hamas...and that is because they are a "terrorist organization" that is fighting against Israel, our ally, and has stated that they hold us accountable for our unwavering support for Israel.

Before General Petraeus got to Iraq, sunni militias were using terrorist tactics to kill not only civilian shiites in Iraq, but also to kill American soldiers. The blood of Americans was still dripping wet from their hands. And then...over the course of few months, that began to change.

Iraqi sunnis quit setting IEDs to blow up American vehicles...Iraqi sunnis quit ambushing American patrols... Iraqi sunnis militiamen and warlords decided to turn their attention on Al Qaeda in Iraq and to HELP Americans... and we responded by arming them and paying them.

What happened to facilitate that change? What happened to make the United States give weapons to the very men that had killed our troops mere months before?

I'll tell you: Petraeus started TALKING to them... and they listened. That's what. Petraeus and his staff were actually sitting down and talking with terrorist thugs with fresh American blood on their hands. He convinced them that Al Qaeda was hurting them and we would not. And as a result of talking to terrorists, we got them to stop killing us and to stop killing their countrymen and women and start killing our enemies instead. Imagine that!

A General working for a republican president talks to our enemies - the very terrorists who killed our troops - and HE is a hero... A democratic presidential candidate who pledges to similarly talk to our enemies is a fool?

Yeah. that makes shitloads of sense.:laugh2:

Yurt
05-15-2008, 05:12 PM
the difference is, hamas knows our demands, renounce your core belief that israel must be wiped off the map...we have already talked with them and they refuse to renounce this belief... faulty comparison, typical for you

retiredman
05-15-2008, 05:17 PM
the difference is, hamas knows our demands, renounce your core belief that israel must be wiped off the map...we have already talked with them and they refuse to renounce this belief... faulty comparison, typical for you

we talked to terrorists who were killing us. are you suggesting that they bought Petraeus's suggestion hook line and sinker on day one? Are you suggesting that they didn't renounce our demands when they were first put forth?

shit...you wouldn't give me credit for an accurate comparison if i compared you to Clarence Darrow. If I said the sky was blue, you would say "It's cloudy over my head, you liar!"
You are a broken fucking record, yurt. pathetic.

Yurt
05-15-2008, 06:25 PM
we talked to terrorists who were killing us. are you suggesting that they bought Petraeus's suggestion hook line and sinker on day one? Are you suggesting that they didn't renounce our demands when they were first put forth?

shit...you wouldn't give me credit for an accurate comparison if i compared you to Clarence Darrow. If I said the sky was blue, you would say "It's cloudy over my head, you liar!"
You are a broken fucking record, yurt. pathetic.

ah shut up ya big crybaby

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2556312/2/istockphoto_2556312_cry_baby.jpg

red states rule
05-15-2008, 06:28 PM
ah shut up ya big crybaby

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2556312/2/istockphoto_2556312_cry_baby.jpg

Yurt, you are something else. Where the hell did you get MFM's drivers license pic?

Tried to rep you but have to srpead it around first

retiredman
05-15-2008, 07:25 PM
Yurt, you are something else. Where the hell did you get MFM's drivers license pic?

Tried to rep you but have to srpead it around first

hey RSR....grow a set and try to formulate an intelligent response to post #177 all by yourself. I dare ya!

Yurt
05-15-2008, 08:09 PM
hey RSR....grow a set and try to formulate an intelligent response to post #177 all by yourself. I dare ya!

what do you mean by this? what are talking about?

retiredman
05-15-2008, 08:11 PM
what do you mean by this? what are talking about?
did he retain you as counsel?

the comment was directed at him.

Yurt
05-15-2008, 08:12 PM
did he retain you as counsel?

the comment was directed at him.

its an open board dumbass...why are you afraid to answer the question?

retiredman
05-15-2008, 08:17 PM
its an open board dumbass...why are you afraid to answer the question?

afraid? I am not afraid of anything!

do you really mean you do not know what the expression, "grow a set" means?

maybe if I lengthened it out and said "grow a set of BALLS" you could figure it out?

manu1959
05-15-2008, 08:22 PM

you ask and answer you own questions.....further they are rehtorical.....

actsnoblemartin
05-15-2008, 08:24 PM
Funny how you get mad because you make a sexual comment about rsr and someone questions it, and yes, talking about another male's privates is preety gay

maybe if I lengthened it out and said "grow a set of BALLS" you could figure it out?

Yurt
05-15-2008, 08:24 PM

:lol: i just wanted to see if you would keep talking about RSR's balls homo :lmao:

retiredman
05-15-2008, 08:25 PM
you ask and answer you own questions.....further they are rehtorical.....

so Petraeus talking to terrorists is heroic. Gates and Rice talking to Iran is diplomatic... and Obama saying he would do likewise is appeasement?

Have I summarized your position?

actsnoblemartin
05-15-2008, 08:25 PM
:laugh2: :clap:

:lol: i just wanted to see if you would keep talking about RSR's balls homo :lmao:

its preety apparent yurt :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
05-15-2008, 08:27 PM
Terrorists are different from a terrorist state.

I know its hard for you to make distinctions because you hate anyone who dares to not bow down to you emperor maine, but its like comparing apples and oranges.

so Petraeus talking to terrorists is heroic. Gates and Rice talking to Iran is diplomatic... and Obama saying he would do likewise is appeasement?

Have I summarized your position?

retiredman
05-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Funny how you get mad because you make a sexual comment about rsr and someone questions it, and yes, talking about another male's privates is preety gay

I am not mad, you idiot. I was laughing at him. Like I am laughing at you.

"Grow a set of balls" is an idiomatic expression meaning "show some courage"

http://www.dailycardinal.com/article/2632

Example: “Dad, you need to man up and stop crying about the fact that our Yorkshire terrier died. Grow a set and buy something that can actually poop something bigger than my pinky finger.

but then, they probably don't mention that stuff in the porn that fills YOUR life! So...you never did tell me...does the spouse know about your addiction???

Yurt
05-15-2008, 08:33 PM
I am not mad, you idiot. I was laughing at him. Like I am laughing at you.

"Grow a set of balls" is an idiomatic expression meaning "show some courage"

http://www.dailycardinal.com/article/2632

Example: “Dad, you need to man up and stop crying about the fact that our Yorkshire terrier died. Grow a set and buy something that can actually poop something bigger than my pinky finger.

but then, they probably don't mention that stuff in the porn that fills YOUR life! So...you never did tell me...does the spouse know about your addiction???

why are you still talking about RSR's balls....its ok, your party will accept you with open arms when you finally come out of the closet

manu1959
05-15-2008, 08:35 PM
why are you still talking about RSR's balls....its ok, your party will accept you with open arms when you finally come out of the closet

he can get married in two states now.......

retiredman
05-15-2008, 08:38 PM
Terrorists are different from a terrorist state.

I know its hard for you to make distinctions because you hate anyone who dares to not bow down to you emperor maine, but its like comparing apples and oranges.

the Bush administration deals with both. what is your point?

manu1959
05-15-2008, 08:41 PM
the Bush administration deals with both. what is your point?

as has every president prior .... your point ...... did you hear obama said today he would never negotiate with a terrorist organization ..... gues he can't be president then huh....

retiredman
05-15-2008, 09:06 PM
as has every president prior .... your point ...... did you hear obama said today he would never negotiate with a terrorist organization ..... gues he can't be president then huh....

and you do not see the difference between conversation and negotiation, I take it?

Silver
05-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Yeah, Obama just wants say "hey" and talk about Andy and Opie and Aunt Bea....maybe the weather and fried chicken....that about cover it?:lame2:

manu1959
05-15-2008, 09:12 PM
and you do not see the difference between conversation and negotiation, I take it?

one is used to accomplish the other.....

retiredman
05-15-2008, 09:25 PM
one is used to accomplish the other.....

two can talk and share ideas without negotiating terms, n'est ce pas?

retiredman
05-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Yeah, Obama just wants say "hey" and talk about Andy and Opie and Aunt Bea....maybe the weather and fried chicken....that about cover it?:lame2:

what did you call it when Petraeus talked with sunni warlords who had american blood on their hands?

manu1959
05-15-2008, 09:33 PM
two can talk and share ideas without negotiating terms, n'est ce pas?

talking and sharing ideas in the context you refer is negotiating.....negotiating terms is the end result of the conversation.....but you changed the point of your argument by adding the word terms.....but you do that when you are wrong.....you change the argument

manu1959
05-15-2008, 09:34 PM
what did you call it when Petraeus talked with sunni warlords who had american blood on their hands?

a conversation to talk and share ideas, n'est ce pas........

Silver
05-15-2008, 09:35 PM

I called it "paying ransom" ....akin to surrender.....when he should have been killing them as fast as bombs would allow.....but then the Dems would have had his ass in prison when he returned ....

retiredman
05-15-2008, 09:36 PM
talking and sharing ideas in the context you refer is negotiating.....negotiating terms is the end result of the conversation.....but you changed the point of your argument by adding the word terms.....but you do that when you are wrong.....you change the argument

no. talking is not negotiating. period. I am not changing terms. Obama said he would talk with our enemies. That is a wise thing to do. He would not negotiate with terrorists. that is also a wise thing to not do

Yurt
05-15-2008, 09:42 PM
no. talking is not negotiating. period. I am not changing terms. Obama said he would talk with our enemies. That is a wise thing to do. He would not negotiate with terrorists. that is also a wise thing to not do

and what is he going to talk about...

Silver
05-15-2008, 09:44 PM

They could talk about something they have in common....like.....
the future of the United States or.....
the Koran, maybe....

Abbey Marie
05-15-2008, 09:49 PM
They could talk about something they have in common....like.....
the future of the United States or.....
the Koran, maybe....

Or how to get a good deal on a prayer rug. :)

retiredman
05-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Or how to get a good deal on a prayer rug. :)

I really find such tawdry comments beneath you abbey.

aren't you supposed to be a "moderator"?

retiredman
05-15-2008, 10:07 PM
and what is he going to talk about...

what did Petraeus talk about with the sunni warlords with american blood on their hands?

manu1959
05-15-2008, 10:19 PM

but our enemies are terrorists.....and why talk with your ennimes if not to negotiate and eventually negotiate terms.....you know through conversations....about ideas and stuff.....

Yurt
05-15-2008, 10:22 PM
what did Petraeus talk about with the sunni warlords with american blood on their hands?

whats a matter can't answer my question mr. i'm not scared of anything....

Abbey Marie
05-15-2008, 10:29 PM
I really find such tawdry comments beneath you abbey.

aren't you supposed to be a "moderator"?

Don't even start that bs with me, mfm. My political opinions and comments, whether you find them "worthy" or not, have nothing to do with moderating. You will not stifle my posting by bringing up such claptrap.

Now I suggest you move on to some other ideas.

mundame
05-15-2008, 10:37 PM
You will not stifle my posting by bringing up such claptrap.

Good. I suspect that was indeed the idea.

mundame
05-15-2008, 10:39 PM
Also, I agreed about the prayer rug. :o

Abbey Marie
05-15-2008, 10:41 PM
Also, I agreed about the prayer rug. :o

Are you female, too? I'm liking you more and more. :)

retiredman
05-15-2008, 10:42 PM
whats a matter can't answer my question mr. i'm not scared of anything....

he could talk about ways that America might help the palestinian economy. now. answer my question, nancygoy.

retiredman
05-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Don't even start that bs with me, mfm. My political opinions and comments, whether you find them "worthy" or not, have nothing to do with moderating. You will not stifle my posting by bringing up such claptrap.

the prayer rug comment was still beneath what my expectations of you were. that's a fact.

Yurt
05-15-2008, 11:23 PM
he could talk about ways that America might help the palestinian economy. now. answer my question, nancygoy.

so america wants to help a terrorist economy :laugh2:

keep up the insults mfm, let us all see who you really are...seems most of the board is getting pretty tired of your BS, might want to consider changing your tune...

Yurt
05-15-2008, 11:24 PM
the prayer rug comment was still beneath what my expectations of you were. that's a fact.

your unsolicited opinion is worthless

retiredman
05-15-2008, 11:32 PM
your unsolicited opinion is worthless

did abbey retain you too, counselor, or you just trolling for new clients?

retiredman
05-15-2008, 11:36 PM
so america wants to help a terrorist economy :laugh2:

keep up the insults mfm, let us all see who you really are...seems most of the board is getting pretty tired of your BS, might want to consider changing your tune...

and all palestinians are terrorists, aren't they?

I am SO glad you are keeping your finger on the pulse of most of the board. I have ZERO intention of changing my tune or my rhythm, for that matter, especially on the advice from counsel such as you. If you are tired of me, put me on ignore. I could give a shit.

Yurt
05-15-2008, 11:39 PM
and all palestinians are terrorists, aren't they?

I am SO glad you are keeping your finger on the pulse of most of the board. I have ZERO intention of changing my tune or my rhythm, for that matter, especially on the advice from counsel such as you. If you are tired of me, put me on ignore. I could give a shit.

so he will not talk to hamas, but directly to palestinians and hamas has no control over the economy :poke: maybe he will talk to those chanting death to america

no one has hired me preacher, if i see something that warrants a comment, i give it, its a public board, you don't like it, go away

retiredman
05-15-2008, 11:43 PM
so he will not talk to hamas, but directly to palestinians and hamas has no control over the economy :poke: maybe he will talk to those chanting death to america

no one has hired me preacher, if i see something that warrants a comment, i give it, its a public board, you don't like it, go away

he said he would not negotiate with terrorists. I can't believe this is as confusing to you as you make it seem. No wonder nobody here has retained you as their DP counsel... and I have no intention of going away....but mayber I can be such a thorn in your little nancyboy side that YOU'LL go away. how about that?

Yurt
05-15-2008, 11:48 PM
he said he would not negotiate with terrorists. I can't believe this is as confusing to you as you make it seem. No wonder nobody here has retained you as their DP counsel... and I have no intention of going away....but mayber I can be such a thorn in your little nancyboy side that YOU'LL go away. how about that?

great, so you admit to purposefully being an ass, and as i said, you don't it or the way i post, you are free to leave...or can stay around and continuing being the biggest crybaby this board has ever known

so getting a terrorist economy healthier is not negotiating? are you that stupid? for free, obama is just going to help out the terrorists...no wonder you could never be a lawyer and that is why you disparage my being a lawyer so much because you're jealous...

retiredman
05-16-2008, 12:01 AM
great, so you admit to purposefully being an ass, and as i said, you don't it or the way i post, you are free to leave...or can stay around and continuing being the biggest crybaby this board has ever known

so getting a terrorist economy healthier is not negotiating? are you that stupid? for free, obama is just going to help out the terrorists...no wonder you could never be a lawyer and that is why you disparage my being a lawyer so much because you're jealous...

so, did your dad convince you that the palestinian economy was a terrorist economy. You would be amazed at how many palestinians completely and enthusiastically embrace capitalism! Did he bother to explain to you that redcuing economic inequity and dispair is one of the surefire ways to reduce the influence of radical islamic extremism? probably not....because that wouldn't be as good - short term- for the Israeli expansionist plans, would it? Does your dad have relatives who have performed their aliya? that would explain it.

Yurt
05-16-2008, 12:59 AM
so, did your dad convince you that the palestinian economy was a terrorist economy. You would be amazed at how many palestinians completely and enthusiastically embrace capitalism! Did he bother to explain to you that redcuing economic inequity and dispair is one of the surefire ways to reduce the influence of radical islamic extremism? probably not....because that wouldn't be as good - short term- for the Israeli expansionist plans, would it? Does your dad have relatives who have performed their aliya? that would explain it.

you're such a liar and ass...my dad is christian as i told you before. he is only jewish by genes, but then i wouldn't expect you to be honest about anything. and leave my family out of any conversation we ever may have. got it.

red states rule
05-16-2008, 05:13 AM

Looks like Abbey took out her fly swatter and scored a direct hit

red states rule
05-16-2008, 05:18 AM

How about a used towel stand?

red states rule
05-16-2008, 05:20 AM
did abbey retain you too, counselor, or you just trolling for new clients?

Bottom line is, In Pres Bush's speech not a word about Obama, not a word about Dems, and not a word about US politics

Instead of saying they agree with Pres Bush about appeasement - they all attacked. They all acted insulted. They all threw a temper tantrum

The liberal media is pissed off

WHY?

mundame
05-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Are you female, too?

Yes. I've been playing with switching around avatars with the "eternal female" as a theme.