PDA

View Full Version : To Ray Regarding Rep

OCA
05-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Ray I just came across your little stupid fucking thread on rep.....YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING, or is it because your retarded?

You, RSR and NM were confirmed as having factually abused the rep system a while back, or was Jimmy wrong in hacking your rep count? Was there no abuse? You got alot of balls........on your chin.

By the way bitching about rep is simply the act of a whiney bitch, rep means nothing, you get absolutely zero from rep positive or negative which is why I rarely if ever use the damn thing since its like American Idol in my opinion, a huge fucking popularity contest with little regard given to quality of content.

P.S. I sincerely hope you can get someone to read this who isn't retarded so they can attempt to explain it to you. You are a complete fucking douchebag for caring so much about something as worthless as rep points. I hope you are found in the reeds around Seacaucus one day.

Roomy
05-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Ray I just came across your little stupid fucking thread on rep.....YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING, or is it because your retarded?

You, RSR and NM were confirmed as having factually abused the rep system a while back, or was Jimmy wrong in hacking your rep count? Was there no abuse? You got alot of balls........on your chin.

By the way bitching about rep is simply the act of a whiney bitch, rep means nothing, you get absolutely zero from rep positive or negative which is why I rarely if ever use the damn thing since its like American Idol in my opinion, a huge fucking popularity contest with little regard given to quality of content.

P.S. I sincerely hope you can get someone to read this who isn't retarded so they can attempt to explain it to you. You are a complete fucking douchebag for caring so much about something as worthless as rep points. I hope you are found in the reeds around Seacaucus one day.

AH, there you are, you little, fat, ugly bastard :laugh2:

gabosaurus
05-14-2008, 11:27 PM
OCA, why are you bothering to bring yourself down to his level (a pretty steep drop, by the way)?
It's like me getting pissed at Glock or RSR. Or asking Martin to make sense.

If a dog barks at you, it makes no sense to get angry at the dog. Because dogs have no intelligence.
Sort of like the person you were posting about...

diuretic
05-15-2008, 03:19 AM
OCA, why are you bothering to bring yourself down to his level (a pretty steep drop, by the way)?

If a dog barks at you, it makes no sense to get angry at the dog. Because dogs have no intelligence.

Ah, you've met my dog? :laugh2:

jimnyc
05-15-2008, 07:43 AM
AH, there you are, you little, fat, ugly bastard :laugh2:

:lol:

OCA
05-15-2008, 02:15 PM

Because its there, the opportunity presents itself to hit Ray in the mouth for the thousandth time and i'll probably do it for the the thousandth and 1 time also.

I can't stand that stupid fuck.