PDA

View Full Version : John McCain, war criminal

gabosaurus
05-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Will Hanoi John McCain admit the truth about his past during the upcoming campaign, or will he continue to lie and deceive people?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/gaddy34.html

theHawk
05-14-2008, 12:38 PM
I sure hope the Dems go with these attacks in the fall. It will backfire on them bigtime.

Think he is faking not being able to lift his arm over his shoulder?

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 12:49 PM
Will Hanoi John McCain admit the truth about his past during the upcoming campaign, or will he continue to lie and deceive people?

Yeah... this is lame Gab. I mean I don't even like mccain, but I can see this is just.... crap.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 12:51 PM
I sure hope the Dems go with these attacks in the fall. It will backfire on them bigtime.

like the swiftboat ads backfired for Bush?

McCain DID sign a confession. Many POWs did not.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2008, 12:55 PM

Think he is faking not being able to lift his arm over his shoulder?

My feelings exactly. Trying to turning a war hero into a criminal is a lunatic's plan. It will only succeed in turning people against the Dems.

Medal-trashing Kerry isn't worthy to lick McCain's boots when it comes to courage and patriotism. I actually look forward to these attempts.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 01:02 PM

so then mccain should be tried and convicted...?

retiredman
05-14-2008, 01:04 PM
so then mccain should be tried and convicted...?

did I say that?

Yurt
05-14-2008, 01:07 PM
did I say that?

do you know what a question mark is?

hjmick
05-14-2008, 01:10 PM
I actually look forward to these attempts.

I don't. I believe it lowers the discourse, detracts from the real issues, and turns the process into nothing more than a schoolyard shouting match.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2008, 01:19 PM
I don't. I believe it lowers the discourse, detracts from the real issues, and turns the process into nothing more than a schoolyard shouting match.

Which would make it different from which political campaign?

retiredman
05-14-2008, 01:21 PM
do you know what a question mark is?

what did I say that would have led you to even ask such a question, counselor?

hjmick
05-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Which would make it different from which political campaign?

You got me there. Truth is, based on what I've read, recent elections don't even come close to elections of decades past for nastiness.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 01:37 PM
what did I say that would have led you to even ask such a question, counselor?

this

the OP says mccain is a war criminal, your post talked about the swifties, then mentioned the above. what was your purpose in stating such?

Abbey Marie
05-14-2008, 01:43 PM
You got me there. Truth is, based on what I've read, recent elections don't even come close to elections of decades past for nastiness.

Contrary to recent media discussions on the topic of nasty campaigns, I don't think people are tired of it. A nation whose taste keeps Jerry Springer and Maury Povich on the air all these years, is probably not above a dirty, knock-down, dragged out political fight.

(Btw, when I said I welcome the Dem's trashing of McCain's service, it was not because I personally enjoy it. It is because I believe it will be a very bad move for the Dems).

hjmick
05-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Contrary to recent media discussions on the topic of nasty campaigns, I don't think people are tired of it. A nation whose taste keeps Jerry Springer and Maury Povich on the air all these years, is probably not above a dirty, knock-down, dragged out political fight.

I fear you are correct. We are a nation of trailer parks.

(Btw, when I said I welcome the Dem's trashing of McCain's service, it was not because I personally enjoy it. It is because I believe it will be a very bad move for the Dems).

No worries, I knew what you meant.

glockmail
05-14-2008, 02:46 PM
McCain DID sign a confession. Many POWs did not. I can't wait for you Obamites to go with that strategy.

05-14-2008, 03:12 PM

except the swiftboat ads were true.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2008, 03:38 PM
I can't wait for you Obamites to go with that strategy.

So, over which wall are they claiming McCain threw his medals away like trash?

Yurt
05-14-2008, 03:43 PM
So, over which wall are they claiming McCain threw his medals away like trash?

http://www.jamesgalvin.net/images/the_wall.jpg

i would also posit that mccain suffered more than a mere scratch

theHawk
05-14-2008, 03:44 PM

How many of those other POWs were the sons of a well known Admiral? You know damned well they wanted to use McCain for propaganda because of his daddy. They gave him a lot a "special attention" no doubt. They did offer him an early out, which he refused, and he got beaten more for it. He is more of a man than the shitbag liberals that are attacking his record.

GW in Ohio
05-14-2008, 04:23 PM

gaby: No....don't go there.

It will come back to bite us on the ass...big time.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 04:50 PM
gaby: No....don't go there.

It will come back to bite us on the ass...big time.

thats all you have...

retiredman
05-14-2008, 04:52 PM
How many of those other POWs were the sons of a well known Admiral? You know damned well they wanted to use McCain for propaganda because of his daddy. They gave him a lot a "special attention" no doubt. They did offer him an early out, which he refused, and he got beaten more for it. He is more of a man than the shitbag liberals that are attacking his record.

I would never attack McCain on this issue and would not condone anyone who did. But the fact remains, there is meat on that bone and there are already organizations of former POWs who are gearing up against him. I merely point out that the republicans would be in a much better position to claim righteous indignation over such smears if they had not gleefully cheered the SBVT crowd on four years ago.

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 05:05 PM
I would never attack McCain on this issue and would not condone anyone who did. But the fact remains, there is meat on that bone and there are already organizations of former POWs who are gearing up against him. I merely point out that the republicans would be in a much better position to claim righteous indignation over such smears if they had not gleefully cheered the SBVT crowd on four years ago.

And just think... little racist hussein can't even carry water for a one of the aforementioned people, because that little racist, elitist, sambo ain't done as much as ONE DAY in the military... yet he thinks he's got the experience to command the most powerful, sophisticated military in the world.

What a crock of shit. You liberals work with a fucking moral deficit with whatever it is you approach.

05-14-2008, 05:15 PM

one does not have to be indignate for defending the truth.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 05:18 PM
And just think... little racist hussein can't even carry water for a one of the aforementioned people, because that little racist, elitist, sambo ain't done as much as ONE DAY in the military... yet he thinks he's got the experience to command the most powerful, sophisticated military in the world.

What a crock of shit. You liberals work with a fucking moral deficit with whatever it is you approach.

there have been many presidents who did not serve in the military. Oddly enough, prior military service is not a requirement for the job.

your attempts at moral superiority are pretty funny.:laugh2:

retiredman
05-14-2008, 05:19 PM
one does not have to be indignate for defending the truth.

when they defended lies four years previously, it comes off as a tad hypocritical.

Gaffer
05-14-2008, 05:27 PM
when they defended lies four years previously, it comes off as a tad hypocritical.

kerry lied and he was called on it. Your the one defending lies.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 05:31 PM
kerry lied and he was called on it. Your the one defending lies.

SBVT was full of lies.

It will be hypocritical for you all to denounce a group of former POW's when they "swiftboat" McCain.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 05:58 PM

you're dancing in pin heads...i would never attack him or condone anyone who did BUT there is some truth to it...which is it? do you support mccain's military record? what is this so-called "meat" that you say exists, but you don't condone it nor would you attack it.

Gaffer
05-14-2008, 06:02 PM
SBVT was full of lies.

It will be hypocritical for you all to denounce a group of former POW's when they "swiftboat" McCain.

Well so far no one has come forward with anything against McCain. The only liars are you and kerry. What do they have against McCain, that after years of torture he signed a document?

McCains a Navy man, a real war hero, and a liberal. You should be falling all over yourself to vote for him and support him. But your Bush hatred just won't let you do that. Everything takes a back seat to the party for you.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Well so far no one has come forward with anything against McCain. The only liars are you and kerry. What do they have against McCain, that after years of torture he signed a document?

McCains a Navy man, a real war hero, and a liberal. You should be falling all over yourself to vote for him and support him. But your Bush hatred just won't let you do that. Everything takes a back seat to the party for you.

your tacit avoidance of the SBVT liars speaks volumes.

I haven't lied about anything.

I like McCain. Politics in America, fortunately, is not about likeability or personality, but platform and policy. If McCain were a democrat committed to the democratic platform, and he were my party's nominee, I would be proud to vote for him... something I cannot say about the current president.

manu1959
05-14-2008, 08:23 PM

the dems will flock to him in droves then......

retiredman
05-14-2008, 08:26 PM
the dems will flock to him in droves then......

not really. most democrats will figure out that a vote for McCain is a vote for four more years of the bad shit we've lived through the last seven plus.

manu1959
05-14-2008, 08:30 PM
not really. most democrats will figure out that a vote for McCain is a vote for four more years of the bad shit we've lived through the last seven plus.

so the dems believe all the bad shit will end if they vote for obie or hillie...

Yurt
05-14-2008, 08:30 PM

despite that he and bush disagree on many things and that he is a maverick? if you look at his platform compared to the dems, it is not that different.

manu1959
05-14-2008, 08:39 PM
despite that he and bush disagree on many things and that he is a maverick? if you look at his platform compared to the dems, it is not that different.

not true....obie is hoping it will change....

and hillie has the experience to change things...

and they both say jonnie will be the same as georgie.....

Yurt
05-14-2008, 08:47 PM
not true....obie is hoping it will change....

and hillie has the experience to change things...

and they both say jonnie will be the same as georgie.....

yes, yes, thats it....

theHawk
05-14-2008, 08:54 PM

Many democrats will figure out a vote for Obama is a vote or four more years of Carter.

manu1959
05-14-2008, 08:56 PM
yes, yes, thats it....

seriously....do the dems really think that....

the economy will suddenly improve
credit crisis end
gas prices fall
food prices fall
pork barell spending end
businesses hire thousands
arabs will love jews
radical muslims embrace infidels
health care become free
and the budget balance

just cuz a woman or a black man get in ....... instead of the olde man .....

people are delusional if the think the president runs this country ......

this country is run by the people that sign the front of checks .......

someone might want to look at the expansion of this country over the past 6 years even in the face of war ..... and the constant refrain of failure .....

theHawk
05-14-2008, 09:00 PM

credit crisis end
gas prices fall
food prices fall
pork barell spending end
arabs will love jews
health care become free
and the budget balance

someone might want to look at the expansion of this country over the past 6 years even in the face of war ..... and the constant refrain of failure .....

Exactly.

I mean what do liberals really expect if they win? They're just going to get blammed for the gas prices and economy, and when they pull out of Iraq, for the genocide and stepped up terrorist attacks.

Yurt
05-14-2008, 09:02 PM

credit crisis end
gas prices fall
food prices fall
pork barell spending end
arabs will love jews
health care become free
and the budget balance

well, then, the difference btwn obama and mccain, is that mccain's wife writes the front of checks, obama has no experience like that....

manu1959
05-14-2008, 09:04 PM
Exactly.

I mean what do liberals really expect if they win? They're just going to get blammed for the gas prices and economy, and when they pull out of Iraq, for the genocide and stepped up terrorist attacks.

no they will claim the mess was created by bush and they are trying to fix it ..... but they won't be able to ..... then those who sign the front of checks will take a deep breath and pull us out of this funck.....

all politicians do is fuck up business.....

manu1959
05-14-2008, 09:05 PM
well, then, the difference btwn obama and mccain, is that mccain's wife writes the front of checks, obama has no experience like that....

no lots of people sign the front of checks....some are just bigger than others.....no one seems to understand that......well greenspan did.....but other than that.....they all think they matter......

Yurt
05-14-2008, 09:24 PM
no lots of people sign the front of checks....some are just bigger than others.....no one seems to understand that......well greenspan did.....but other than that.....they all think they matter......

that was a joke, his wife is rich... you have a point, so then the question begs, do you advocate 1880's-1920's style politics? money ruled, period. as you say, those that wrote the front of checks, ruled the country. is this what you advocate?

if you do or do not, are we the same kind of economic environment we were back then? if not, why? if so, how?

manu1959
05-14-2008, 09:46 PM
that was a joke, his wife is rich... you have a point, so then the question begs, do you advocate 1880's-1920's style politics? money ruled, period. as you say, those that wrote the front of checks, ruled the country. is this what you advocate?

if you do or do not, are we the same kind of economic environment we were back then? if not, why? if so, how?

oh you mean the industrial revolution.....

and yes i am a fan of the free market in every sense of the word.....

and no we are not in that type of market in america .... but the world is in quite a few countries......

Yurt
05-14-2008, 09:54 PM
oh you mean the industrial revolution.....

and yes i am a fan of the free market in every sense of the word.....

and no we are not in that type of market in america .... but the world is in quite a few countries......

ok...