PDA

View Full Version : Barry's new Gaffe

theHawk
05-14-2008, 12:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae-Ak9WuUio

First he insults military linguists, as if they aren't troops.

He goes on to say all the Arab linguists are in Iraq, when they should be in Afghanistan. Only problem is Afghans don't speak Arabic, and the language they do speak is not spoken in Iraq. They speak a dialect of Persian and Pashto.

This idiot has no idea what he is talking about. And we want this moron as Commander-in-Chief of the military?

:pee: Obama

stephanie
05-14-2008, 12:40 PM
And they call President Bush dumb..

This Harvard edumacated child king is as dumb as a Rock..:poke:

Yurt
05-14-2008, 01:09 PM
hahaaha

i would go "back" to iraq if AQ was there...:laugh2:

theHawk
05-14-2008, 03:51 PM
And they call President Bush dumb..

This Harvard edumacated child king is as dumb as a Rock..:poke:

Seriously, its like he is just making shit up as he talks. He trys to backtrack saying 'oh maybe its not Arabic, but whatever dialect they speak'. I mean have shitbag liberals like Obama run out of excuses to attack the war effort, now he just has to make shit up while on the stump?

Where's mfm to defend this latest display of stupidity by Barry?

Pale Rider
05-14-2008, 05:10 PM

He goes on to say all the Arab linguists are in Iraq, when they should be in Afghanistan. Only problem is Afghans don't speak Arabic, and the language they do speak is not spoken in Iraq. They speak a dialect of Persian and Pashto.

This idiot has no idea what he is talking about. And we want this moron as Commander-in-Chief of the military?:pee: Obama

You can SEE him STRUGLING there, WORKING, TRYING to say SOMETHING, ANYTHING intelligent, and it just ain't happenin'.

My God.... and there's people DUMB enough to support this ignoramus... ahem... mfm, GW.

theHawk
05-14-2008, 08:38 PM
I guess its too hard for even mfm to defend when its Barack himself on video. :lol:

Yurt
05-14-2008, 08:40 PM
what gets me is the dems intellectually dishonesty....i don't care if he made a mistake like this, but the dems have been hounding bush for 7 years over his mistakes.... and according to MFM....what one gives (swift boat) they should not complain about in return....

manu1959
05-14-2008, 08:43 PM
i will bet you a fin he was hoping things would change during that sound bite....

Yurt
05-14-2008, 08:46 PM
i will bet you a fin he was hoping things would change during that sound bite....

what is a "fin"

manu1959
05-14-2008, 08:58 PM
what is a "fin"

a franklin.....

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:27 PM
a franklin.....

Slang terms for money derive from some similarly unlikely places. I used to have trouble remembering whether a fin was a five-dollar bill and a sawbuck a ten, or vice versa, until I learned that "fin" (also "finnif") is from "finf," Yiddish for "five," and "sawbuck" refers to a kind of sawhorse with crossed wooden legs, forming an X, the Roman numeral for 10. A double sawbuck is thus a twenty-dollar bill. "Sawbuck" is sometimes abbreviated "saw," but not, of course "buck."

http://www.kith.org/logos/words/upper/D.html

or, alternatively:

http://www.eduqna.com/Words-Wordplay/989-Words-Wordplay-7.html

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:29 PM
what gets me is the dems intellectually dishonesty....i don't care if he made a mistake like this, but the dems have been hounding bush for 7 years over his mistakes.... and according to MFM....what one gives (swift boat) they should not complain about in return....

I have no problems with the right making a big deal about this at all.

Lose the hackneyed "intellectual dishonesty" bullshit....puh-leeese.

manu1959
05-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Slang terms for money derive from some similarly unlikely places. I used to have trouble remembering whether a fin was a five-dollar bill and a sawbuck a ten, or vice versa, until I learned that "fin" (also "finnif") is from "finf," Yiddish for "five," and "sawbuck" refers to a kind of sawhorse with crossed wooden legs, forming an X, the Roman numeral for 10. A double sawbuck is thus a twenty-dollar bill. "Sawbuck" is sometimes abbreviated "saw," but not, of course "buck."

or, alternatively:

out west.....a fin is a c note....

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:59 PM
out west.....a fin is a c note....

whatever.

sounds to me like a nerd got caught using slang that he doesn't understand.:lol:

DragonStryk72
05-15-2008, 01:28 AM

This idiot has no idea what he is talking about. And we want this moron as Commander-in-Chief of the military?

:pee: Obama

Oh christ, now he needs to know every single military job? Go ahead, and list them, and have the balls to not start looking it up. People who were in for 20 years plus couldn't pull it off, and then there's this lunacy of yours that he has to know every dialect spoken in the Middle East.

Sitarro
05-15-2008, 01:37 AM
Oh christ, now he needs to know every single military job? Go ahead, and list them, and have the balls to not start looking it up. People who were in for 20 years plus couldn't pull it off, and then there's this lunacy of yours that he has to know every dialect spoken in the Middle East.

What branch of the military did Obammyssiah serve in? Oh that's right, the same one Bill and Hillary served in.

stephanie
05-15-2008, 01:37 AM

ah yeah.......maybe he should know what they all speak over there, if he is going to speak with them all.....

Sitarro
05-15-2008, 01:43 AM
ah yeah.......maybe he should know what they all speak over there, if he is going to speak with them all.....

Seems that President Bush was given a heap of shit by the Holier Than Though left when he didn't know the name of every po-dunk leader of every little shit country around the world. Payback is going to be a bitch for the left, Obammyssiah isn't going to be able to drink a glass of Colt 45 without it being analyzed to death........ can't wait.

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 01:56 AM
Seems to me that you and your kind are rather ought of vogue, zero.

Seems that President Bush was given a heap of shit by the Holier Than Though left when he didn't know the name of every po-dunk leader of every little shit country around the world. Payback is going to be a bitch for the left, Obammyssiah isn't going to be able to drink a glass of Colt 45 without it being analyzed to death........ can't wait.

Your comedy is no longer funny. Have you any new jokes?

theHawk
05-15-2008, 08:07 AM

I don't expect him to know. HE is the one that opened his mouth trying to act smart. The point is he just starting MAKING SHIT UP in order to attack the war effort by the troops. He needs to at least get his FACTS straight if he is going to critisize Bush and the war effort.

And he doesn't need to know every single dialect of ME countries but I would certainly hope he has some clue as to what the MAIN languages are of the countries we are at WAR with.

red states rule
05-15-2008, 08:10 AM
I have no problems with the right making a big deal about this at all.

Lose the hackneyed "intellectual dishonesty" bullshit....puh-leeese.

It shows once again your rookie boy is a fucking moron. No wonder the terrorists endorsed him

You give this clod a pass, yet you jumped all over McCain for a slip - which he quickly corrected

retiredman
05-15-2008, 09:43 AM
It shows once again your rookie boy is a fucking moron. No wonder the terrorists endorsed him

You give this clod a pass, yet you jumped all over McCain for a slip - which he quickly corrected

McCain corrected his "slip" when he was schooled by Lieberman. It wasn't a slip. It was faulty thinking. Like YOU. Have you ever retracted your "slip" where YOU have stated - on numerous occasions - that Iran is helping Al Qaeda? Where you have stated that Iran and Al Qaeda already have an alliance and a plan to rule Iraq against the will of the Iraqi shiite majority as soon as we leave? Have you ever retracted THOSE slips?:laugh2:

red states rule
05-15-2008, 09:46 AM
McCain corrected his "slip" when he was schooled by Lieberman. It wasn't a slip. It was faulty thinking. Like YOU. Have you ever retracted your "slip" where YOU have stated - on numerous occasions - that Iran is helping Al Qaeda? Where you have stated that Iran and Al Qaeda already have an alliance and a plan to rule Iraq against the will of the Iraqi shiite majority as soon as we leave? Have you ever retracted THOSE slips?:laugh2:

You can learn all about Barry by the libs who support him. Lie like hell to get elected, ignore the truth about his inexperience, foget about his ignorance on the war on terror, economics, and rural America. dismiss his racist and hate filed friends

This is the change they want to bring to DC

retiredman
05-15-2008, 09:51 AM
You can learn all about Barry by the libs who support him. Lie like hell to get elected, ignore the truth about his inexperience, foget about his ignorance on the war on terror, economics, and rural America. dismiss his racist and hate filed friends

This is the change they want to bring to DC

why do you quote my posts which ask you specific questions when you have no intention of doing anything other than dodge them?:lol:

Have you ever retracted your "slip" where YOU have stated - on numerous occasions - that Iran is helping Al Qaeda? Where you have stated that Iran and Al Qaeda already have an alliance and a plan to rule Iraq against the will of the Iraqi shiite majority as soon as we leave? Have you ever retracted THOSE slips?

red states rule
05-15-2008, 09:53 AM
why do you quote my posts which ask you specific questions when you have no intention of doing anything other than dodge them?:lol:

I am pointing how Barry suporters operate. You could have wrote the campaign strategy- you live by it

retiredman
05-15-2008, 09:56 AM
I am pointing how Barry suporters operate. You could have wrote the campaign strategy- you live by it

why do you keep dodging my questions?

Hagbard Celine
05-15-2008, 10:40 AM
YEAH! He's real dumb. Huh, huh, huh. He's an ol' dummy. Huh, huh, huh. He's just a big dumb mayne. Huh, huh, huh. Duuuurrrrrrrrhhh.
http://hoox.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/hillbilly.jpg

Ya'll are a joke.

manu1959
05-15-2008, 10:54 AM
whatever.

sounds to me like a nerd got caught using slang that he doesn't understand.:lol:

you certainley are a rude little prick......must be a requirement to be a preacher at that fake church of yours....

Hagbard Celine
05-15-2008, 10:57 AM

or, alternatively:

And a "Starbuck" is a good-lookin' sci-fi babe.
http://melbotis.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/starbuck-702920.jpg

...Or a beej you get inside a coffee house.

retiredman
05-15-2008, 11:20 AM
you certainley are a rude little prick......must be a requirement to be a preacher at that fake church of yours....

treat me nice...I treat you nice.

easy as that.

Yurt
05-15-2008, 12:36 PM

easy as that.

lets see, what sermon did jesus preach that?

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:05 PM

he didn't. counselor.

manu1959
05-15-2008, 01:13 PM

easy as that.

too bad you don't practice what you preach......but that would explain your affinity for obama.....

manu1959
05-15-2008, 01:14 PM

the do unto others before they do unto you sermon.....he didn't get to give it though as his co-writer judas had him done....

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:17 PM
too bad you don't practice what you preach......but that would explain your affinity for obama.....

treat me nice, I'll treat you nice. try and find out. ;)

manu1959
05-15-2008, 01:20 PM
treat me nice, I'll treat you nice. try and find out. ;)

i have.....you don't.....

retiredman
05-15-2008, 01:21 PM
i have.....you don't.....

aw....give it another try. go ahead.

red states rule
05-15-2008, 02:47 PM

Obama is an appeaser, and would not even raise his voice to the terrorists

manu1959
05-15-2008, 03:24 PM
aw....give it another try. go ahead.

you first.....you didn't last a day last time....