PDA

View Full Version : Six year old girl beaten by Imam

Abbey Marie
05-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Not a new story (2006), but posted for those who equate Islam with other religions. The story is apparently roughly translated from French.

http://justgrits.files.wordpress.com/2006/05/Nihad-Afroun-and-her-mother.jpg

Tetouan: an imam attacked a young girl - for stepping on his prayer rug.
A case in Tetouan scandal rocked the local public opinion and media education. Nihad Afroun, a small angel of six years, was the victim last week, of physical violence committed by [her] teacher at school Sidi Ahmed El Bekkal, located in Ward Jbel Darssa. In addition to the psychological effects, this violence has had serious physical consequences on the girl child. The swollen face, Nihad has bruises at eye level and fractures in the nose.

"The case dates back to Wednesday, April 19. At 15 hours, the school called me to register that my daughter has fallen. When I arrived, she was bleeding. I then asked him what happened to [her]. She told me that when students came to class 13 hours 30 minutes, the teacher was his prayer "Dohr." Without attention, she set foot on his carpet, "said Fatima Ouled Abdelwahhab , Mother of Nihad. He added: "After completing his prayer, the teacher gave a violent coup to my daughter to the point it has fallen by bumping his face against the ground. We did notice that nearly two hours after the incident. "
"I walked on his small carpet. He hit me and I fell to the ground," confirms the small Nihad a gentle voice. The mother then led his daughter to the hospital "Sania Rmel" in Tetouan to receive the necessary care. "The doctor told me that my daughter has serious fractures at the nose," says the mother, shook the heart of anguish.
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aujourdhui.ma%2Fsocie te-details45845.html&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

glockmail
05-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Allah must have been telling him to kill those who trespass against him....

theHawk
05-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Boy, just makes you want to convert doesn't it?

Gaffer
05-14-2008, 04:15 PM
The religion of peace and tolerance.

The girls father should go kick the sob's ass, or better yet put a bullet in him.

Abbey Marie
05-15-2008, 11:20 AM
The religion of peace and tolerance.

The girls father should go kick the sob's ass, or better yet put a bullet in him.

I'd like to see him paraded around in a woman's head scarf, wearing a sign that says, "I am an Imam and I beat up little girls".

Hagbard Celine
05-15-2008, 11:32 AM
I'd like to see him paraded around in a woman's head scarf, waering a sign that says, "I am an Imam and I beat up little girls".

I second that. These savages are living in the dark ages.

my3001
07-02-2008, 05:29 AM
THIS IS A BIG LIE, THIS GIRL IS FROM MY CITY AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPEN EXACTLY, ONLY YOU WANT TO FEMALE THE REPUTATION OF AL ISLAM AND THIS PICTURE HAS MORE THAN 3 YEARS
CLICK HERE (http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/dispTargam.asp?l=arb&t=eng&nType=1&nSora=4&nAya=145)

Sitarro
07-02-2008, 06:17 AM
THIS IS A BIG LIE, THIS GIRL IS FROM MY CITY AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPEN EXACTLY, ONLY YOU WANT TO FEMALE THE REPUTATION OF AL ISLAM AND THIS PICTURE HAS MORE THAN 3 YEARS
CLICK HERE (http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/dispTargam.asp?l=arb&t=eng&nType=1&nSora=4&nAya=145)

Try selling that shit somewhere else ...... pig's ass.:fu:

Nukeman
07-02-2008, 07:04 AM
Yaa sure because this has NEVER happend before. We are supposed to believe you over the report. who the hell are you that we should believe you!!!!!:poke:

Gaffer
07-02-2008, 07:36 AM

:pee: islam

Yurt
07-02-2008, 08:14 AM
and let's not forget the punishment for leaving islam....DEATH

what a tolerant religion, hagbard is about the only dem on this site that truly understands them

Roomy
07-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Christian tolerance at it's best:laugh2:

Noir
07-02-2008, 08:39 AM
Not a new story (2006), but posted for those who equate Islam with other religions. The story is apparently roughly translated from French.

http://justgrits.files.wordpress.com/2006/05/Nihad-Afroun-and-her-mother.jpg

Tetouan: an imam attacked a young girl - for stepping on his prayer rug.
A case in Tetouan scandal rocked the local public opinion and media education. Nihad Afroun, a small angel of six years, was the victim last week, of physical violence committed by [her] teacher at school Sidi Ahmed El Bekkal, located in Ward Jbel Darssa. In addition to the psychological effects, this violence has had serious physical consequences on the girl child. The swollen face, Nihad has bruises at eye level and fractures in the nose.

"The case dates back to Wednesday, April 19. At 15 hours, the school called me to register that my daughter has fallen. When I arrived, she was bleeding. I then asked him what happened to [her]. She told me that when students came to class 13 hours 30 minutes, the teacher was his prayer "Dohr." Without attention, she set foot on his carpet, "said Fatima Ouled Abdelwahhab , Mother of Nihad. He added: "After completing his prayer, the teacher gave a violent coup to my daughter to the point it has fallen by bumping his face against the ground. We did notice that nearly two hours after the incident. "
"I walked on his small carpet. He hit me and I fell to the ground," confirms the small Nihad a gentle voice. The mother then led his daughter to the hospital "Sania Rmel" in Tetouan to receive the necessary care. "The doctor told me that my daughter has serious fractures at the nose," says the mother, shook the heart of anguish.
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aujourdhui.ma%2Fsocie te-details45845.html&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

This reminds me of another topic i saw on DP relating to a boy being abused by his teacher, but does this teacher stand for all Muslims? No. What if we change the story a lil, say the country is america and the teacher is christain, the teacher sees a pupil spiting on a cross bearing Christ, and then the teacher hits the pupil. Is the teacher representing the religion in this case? or is he representing himself?

Obviosly any case involving beating children is horrid, and there is no excuse, but blame the man, the flawed human being, not the religion.

07-02-2008, 09:05 AM

Nothing in the link has disproved the story.

Monkeybone
07-02-2008, 10:21 AM
This reminds me of another topic i saw on DP relating to a boy being abused by his teacher, but does this teacher stand for all Muslims? No. What if we change the story a lil, say the country is america and the teacher is christain, the teacher sees a pupil spiting on a cross bearing Christ, and then the teacher hits the pupil. Is the teacher representing the religion in this case? or is he representing himself?

Obviosly any case involving beating children is horrid, and there is no excuse, but blame the man, the flawed human being, not the religion. understandable, but it wouldn't have happened in school and the guy would be charged with assault against a minor and something would be done about it and you would have other Christians condemning what he did, especially to a child.

actsnoblemartin
07-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Christian tolerance at it's best:laugh2:

you go to iran or saudi arabia and then you tell me were not tolerant

actsnoblemartin
07-02-2008, 09:54 PM
muslim ass kissing, brown nosing, apologist

Obviosly any case involving beating children is horrid, and there is no excuse, but blame the man, the flawed human being, not the religion.

Roomy
07-03-2008, 03:03 AM
you go to iran or saudi arabia and then you tell me were not tolerant

I don't want too.I don't like Muslim culture, I am an athiest, not a hypocrite.

Noir
07-03-2008, 08:30 AM
understandable, but it wouldn't have happened in school and the guy would be charged with assault against a minor and something would be done about it and you would have other Christians condemning what he did, especially to a child.

But if you look at the link it goes on to say

Taking knowledge of the facts, local associations have unreservedly condemned this act of violence unworthy of a teacher is supposed to set a good example.
and

In addition, a committee of the provincial delegation of Education in Tetouan was dispatched Tuesday, April 25 at the scene to investigate the case. Similarly, the prosecutor general of the Court of Appeal Tetouan gave his instructions to determine the ins and outs of this dark history.

So he is being investigated over this and previous times were this teacher has crossed the line.

muslim ass kissing, brown nosing, apologist

Are you going to debate or just throw insults at me?

Hagbard Celine
07-03-2008, 09:15 AM

Believe me, I am the first person to view issues this way (i.e. from a perspective of cultural objectivity and with the use of caution when stereotyping a large group of people based on the actions of a single individual), but it's getting to the point where a story like this comes out of the Middle East every other day. It's not an "individual" problem, it's a cultural one.

gabosaurus
07-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Someone should introduce her to the multitude of kids raped by Catholic priests.

Abbey Marie
07-03-2008, 12:38 PM
As it turned out, pedophiles were attracted to the Church, because it gave them great access to children, from a position of trust and power.

Catholic kids were raped because they were subject to the sick needs of pedophiles. Not because they stepped on the priests' robes, or knocked over a chalice.

Yes, there are bad people everywhere. But these two situations are simply not analogous.

Noir
07-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Believe me, I am the first person to view issues this way (i.e. from a perspective of cultural objectivity and with the use of caution when stereotyping a large group of people based on the actions of a single individual), but it's getting to the point where a story like this comes out of the Middle East every other day. It's not an "individual" problem, it's a cultural one.

But its not coming out 'everyother day' infact this story is from April 2006, just becasue stories are being reported or debated around the same time does not mean they they are increasing ect. they were reported and delt with localy at the time.

Abbey Marie
07-03-2008, 02:17 PM
But its not coming out 'everyother day' infact this story is from April 2006, just becasue stories are being reported or debated around the same time does not mean they they are increasing ect. they were reported and delt with localy at the time.

Is that so? Well then, tell us how was it "dealt with locally". What punishment did the jerk receive? How was the innocent little girl compensated? What condemnations and deterrents did they put in place to prevent future beatings, especially of females?

Noir
07-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Is that so? Well then, tell us how was it "dealt with locally". What punishment did the jerk receive? How was the innocent little girl compensated? What condemnations and deterrents did they put in place to prevent future beatings, especially of females?

I don't know how it was dealt with, but it makes clear in the link that

In addition, a committee of the provincial delegation of Education in Tetouan was dispatched Tuesday, April 25 at the scene to investigate the case. Similarly, the prosecutor general of the Court of Appeal Tetouan gave his instructions to determine the ins and outs of this dark history.

I don't know the result of the committes or Prosecutoring Generals enquiries, and wouldn't know where to look to find them.

Abbey Marie
07-03-2008, 07:12 PM
I don't know how it was dealt with, but it makes clear in the link that

I don't know the result of the committes or Prosecutoring Generals enquiries, and wouldn't know where to look to find them.

The point is, none of us know how it was dealt with, if at all. We only have a couple of sentences stating that it will be looked into. It is entirely possible that nothing was done. Therefore, it was misleading at best for you to claim that it was "dealt with" as though some kind of justice had been served. It could very easily have been window dressing by the local authorities, with no plan to ever actually punish the guy or compensate the girl.

Mostly, it's sad that you would be so quick to put a positive spin on something so deplorable.

gabosaurus
07-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Is it possible that this was the action of an individual and not an entire religion?

Andrea Yates drowned her five kids in a bathtub because God told her to. Is this an indictment of the entire Christian faith?

Sitarro
07-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Is it possible that this was the action of an individual and not an entire religion?

Andrea Yates drowned her five kids in a bathtub because God told her to. Is this an indictment of the entire Christian faith?

Islamic apologist parrot...... you're moving up.. err down, way down. You do realize Islamist murder your fag buddies and treat their women like shit, don't you?

Sitarro
07-04-2008, 12:14 AM

Andrea Yates is nuts you dumb ass.

gabosaurus
07-04-2008, 12:17 AM
What makes you think she was nuts? God told her to do it.
God has actually been busy lately -- he told a woman in Dallas to chop off her kid's arms, told another Texas guy to put his baby in a microwave, told a woman in Missouri to throw her child off a bridge.
Christianity is getting mighty dangerous, is it not? :p

Monkeybone
07-05-2008, 02:15 PM
God has actually been busy lately -- he told a woman in Dallas to chop off her kid's arms, told another Texas guy to put his baby in a microwave, told a woman in Missouri to throw her child off a bridge.

yah, but they're doing it to their own kids, not someone else's. big dif gabs :laugh2:

Noir
07-06-2008, 08:02 AM
The point is, none of us know how it was dealt with, if at all. We only have a couple of sentences stating that it will be looked into. It is entirely possible that nothing was done. Therefore, it was misleading at best for you to claim that it was "dealt with" as though some kind of justice had been served.

True, looking back on it i was out of place to assume it had been 'delt with' as none of us know, but you must also accept that by the same token yuo can not claim nothing was done, for as you can say "It is entirely possible that nothing was done" i can say "It is entirely possible that somthing was done" so it would be a debate of ignorance.

It could very easily have been window dressing by the local authorities, with no plan to ever actually punish the guy or compensate the girl.

Again yuo can't prove yuor side and i can't prove mine, unless someone finds the outcome which is highly unlikly.

Mostly, it's sad that you would be so quick to put a positive spin on something so deplorable.

As i said this was a horrid act, and i was in no way defending the man for his actions, i was however defending the religion, as you can not judge a religion by the crazines of individuals, there are over a billion muslims in the world, to judge them and their religion by the acts of this man is wholey ignorant.

It was also brought up that this is 'in their culture' so i took extracts from the passage saying that action would be taken and his past looked into, hardly the actions of a culture that would accept this kind of act.

Abbey Marie
07-06-2008, 10:00 AM
As i said this was a horrid act, and i was in no way defending the man for his actions, i was however defending the religion, as you can not judge a religion by the crazines of individuals, there are over a billion muslims in the world, to judge them and their religion by the acts of this man is wholey ignorant.

It was also brought up that this is 'in their culture' so i took extracts from the passage saying that action would be taken and his past looked into, hardly the actions of a culture that would accept this kind of act.

It's true that we don't know the outcome. But I have seen and read about enough atrocities towards women in Afghanistan, etc., to believe that the Islamic culture often treats its women with less respect and care than its farm animals. It's essentially institutionalized abuse. Sharia (sp?) law is an abomination for women. The countries where women have even a prayer of being treated fairly, are the ones where Islamic clerics are not running the show.

emmett
07-06-2008, 12:40 PM
If this story isn't completely true there are enough that are. It must be a bitch to know that the woman you lay down with at night would rather be somewhere else. They must not have much ego over there.

emmett
07-06-2008, 12:44 PM

Hmmm!!!!

Let's see! If someone was to use the above as an argument that there was no God, would it have any merit?

Hmmm!!! If someone actually believed the above were true would they be insane?

Better yet, if someone used it on Debate Policy dot com to make a point that Christianity did not exist or was the instigator of brutal acts, simply because some quacks said they were talked to by God, well................LOL.

my3001
07-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Nothing in the link has disproved the story.

The link is for the the lier and hypocrites

Abbey Marie
07-06-2008, 05:50 PM
The link is for the the lier and hypocrites

Suuuure it is.

Now run along.

gabosaurus
07-06-2008, 08:21 PM
This board abounds in singular episodes that seek to gain scorn from the masses. A lot of it plays up cultural differences.

There are many Christian factions in the U.S. and abroad that don't exactly give Western religion a positive light.
You have the group in New Mexico that, before it was raided, believed that all girls reaching puberty had to be raped by each single male in the community.
Some snake-handling groups force their kids to play with venomous reptiles. If they are bitten, it signifies that the child was "impure."
You have the Amish, modern day Puritans, various LDS offshoots, radical Christian groups and the like who believe they have the right to establish their own rules.

We don't need hate. We need understanding.