PDA

View Full Version : gotta brag a bit....

manu1959
05-14-2008, 08:50 PM
so my wife and i were both big soccer players....she got a full ride to university and i played university and amature level......

so we spent tons of time with our son......he is fast and determined and two footed.....

turns out he is an actor......

had his first lead role performance last night.......

hit all his marks....got lots of laughs.....made me cry i was so proud......

he played jack of jack and jill fame.....turns out he had brain damage and is now a mad scientist.....jill is a gold digger as there was a huge insurance settelment negotiated by humpty dumpty against the owner of the well and the pail mfr.......

Yurt
05-14-2008, 09:05 PM
awesome...btw, takes after his dad a wee bit...

manu1959
05-14-2008, 09:11 PM
awesome...btw, takes after his dad a wee bit...

which part..........:finger3:

Yurt
05-14-2008, 09:34 PM
which part..........:finger3:

you know what part... that part than can get up there and get people "involved"... that is a talent, a talent to bring people in...

manu1959
05-14-2008, 09:42 PM
you know what part... that part than can get up there and get people "involved"... that is a talent, a talent to bring people in...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....the manipulative part.....:laugh2:

Yurt
05-14-2008, 10:18 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....the manipulative part.....:laugh2:

;)

manu1959
05-14-2008, 10:21 PM
;)

been in depo's lately.......your brothers all think they are are smarter than you are.....

Yurt
05-14-2008, 10:35 PM
been in depo's lately.......your brothers all think they are are smarter than you are.....

i thought you were my brother.... i did

http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/enseign/anglais/Henry/vader.jpg

Dilloduck
05-14-2008, 10:56 PM
so my wife and i were both big soccer players....she got a full ride to university and i played university and amature level......

so we spent tons of time with our son......he is fast and determined and two footed.....

turns out he is an actor......

had his first lead role performance last night.......

hit all his marks....got lots of laughs.....made me cry i was so proud......

he played jack of jack and jill fame.....turns out he had brain damage and is now a mad scientist.....jill is a gold digger as there was a huge insurance settelment negotiated by humpty dumpty against the owner of the well and the pail mfr.......

Congrats Manu ! You may have even had something to do with his success !:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-15-2008, 10:15 AM
That's great, little Manu! :clap: