PDA

View Full Version : Keith To Bush, "Shut The Hell Up"

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 10:17 PM
I always thought that was a republican response to ideas that they didn't agree with. Keith proved me wrong on that. Are the Dems catching on?

Did you catch the Olbermann Special Comment tonight? It captured the insensitivity of the shrub to a tee, pardon the pun, about Americans dying for the unjust and ill advised war on Iraq.

manu1959
05-14-2008, 10:20 PM
keith is a failed sports caster ....... we should look to him for guidance in all things critical .....

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Keith was awesome tonight. MY wife and I watched it together and she got up and started applauding when he was done! (I LOVE that woman!)

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:21 PM
keith is a failed sports caster ....... we should look to him for guidance in all things critical .....

so I take it you didn't catch the show and have no idea what he said, yet feel qualified to pontificate?

why am I not surprised?

manu1959
05-14-2008, 10:23 PM
so I take it you didn't catch the show and have no idea what he said, yet feel qualified to pontificate?

why am I not surprised?

nope ... i watched it .... is he not a failed sports caster?...... should we be looking to him for guidance for all things critical.....

tell me of his education and background in global and domestic issues and his experience in those fields.....

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 10:25 PM
Keith, as is his habit and inclination, calls it like it is. Maybe Bush should just shut up like he says. Is giving up "golf" for a time his atonement for all the lies and otherwise misunderstanding that has cost over 4,000 American lives in Iraq?

For whatever reason I don't appreciate his sacrifice.

manu1959
05-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Keith, as is his habit and inclination, calls it like it is. Maybe Bush should just shut up like he says. Is giving up "golf" for a time his atonement for all the lies and otherwise misunderstanding that has cost over 4,000 American lives in Iraq?

For whatever reason I don't appreciate his sacrifice.

i say keith should shut up....i just call them as i see them and giving up a failed sports casting career and having people dress him groom him and put him in square glasses....does nothing for anyone.....

for whatever reason i don't appreciate his elitist, negative attitude....

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Keith was a superb sportscaster and off the hat remembers more than you or I could with hours of research. Keith regularly gets offers from all networks to return to his extraordinary talents as a sportscaster.

He got offered a better job and is now earning his living much better than either of us. Can you apoliogise for referring to him as a "failed sportscaster"?

hjmick
05-14-2008, 10:31 PM
tell me of his education and background in global and domestic issues and his experience in those fields.....

Originally from New York City, Olbermann grew up in Westchester County, attending school at Hastings-on-Hudson. Keith Olbermann is of German ancestry. As a teenager, he often wrote about baseball card collecting, appearing in many sports card collecting periodicals of the mid-1970s. He is credited in Sports Collectors Bible, a 1975 book by Bert Randolph Sugar, which is considered one of the important early books for trading card collectors.

Olbermann graduated from the Hackley School in Tarrytown two years after future ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman. He began his broadcasting career while still in high school as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR. Olbermann started college at the age of 16 and in 1979 he earned his bachelor of science degree in communications arts from Cornell University, where he served as sports director for WVBR, a student-run commercial radio station in Ithaca.

Olbermann began his professional career at UPI and RKO Radio before joining then nascent CNN in 1981. In 1984, he briefly worked as a sports anchor at WCVB-TV in Boston, before heading to Los Angeles to work at KTLA and KCBS. His work there earned him 11 Golden Mike Awards, and he was named Best Sportscaster by the California Associated Press three times.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:31 PM
nope ... i watched it .... is he not a failed sports caster?...... should we be looking to him for guidance for all things critical.....

who said anything about guidance? he can eloquently comment on the affairs of the day with the best of them. His statements tonight were spot on. Didn't it make you sick to hear Bush's comments about the day he quit his golf game only to see him golfing two months later?

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Originally from New York City, Olbermann grew up in Westchester County, attending school at Hastings-on-Hudson. Keith Olbermann is of German ancestry. As a teenager, he often wrote about baseball card collecting, appearing in many sports card collecting periodicals of the mid-1970s. He is credited in Sports Collectors Bible, a 1975 book by Bert Randolph Sugar, which is considered one of the important early books for trading card collectors.

Olbermann graduated from the Hackley School in Tarrytown two years after future ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman. He began his broadcasting career while still in high school as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR. Olbermann started college at the age of 16 and in 1979 he earned his bachelor of science degree in communications arts from Cornell University, where he served as sports director for WVBR, a student-run commercial radio station in Ithaca.

Olbermann began his professional career at UPI and RKO Radio before joining then nascent CNN in 1981. In 1984, he briefly worked as a sports anchor at WCVB-TV in Boston, before heading to Los Angeles to work at KTLA and KCBS. His work there earned him 11 Golden Mike Awards, and he was named Best Sportscaster by the California Associated Press three times.

bravo!

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 10:36 PM
m'59 is and has been for years hopelessly ignorant and he likes it that way. Don't you know?

manu1959
05-14-2008, 10:38 PM
who said anything about guidance? he can eloquently comment on the affairs of the day with the best of them. His statements tonight were spot on. Didn't it make you sick to hear Bush's comments about the day he quit his golf game only to see him golfing two months later?

affairs of the day is bush's golf game.......yes i was stunned.....my god the horror.....the horror.....

keith is a god......

how is ted kennedy's drinking....keith done a bit on that......how about obama's pastor.....hillie's husband.....johnnie's wife......gore's house.....kerry's wife.....edward's law practice......

christ.......affairs of the day......your wife applauded his stand up bit.....duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:40 PM
affairs of the day is bush's golf game.......yes i was stunned.....my god the horror.....the horror.....

keith is a god......

how is ted kennedy's drinking....keith done a bit on that......how about obama's pastor.....hillie's husband.....johnnie's wife......gore's house.....kerry's wife.....edward's law practice......

christ.......affairs of the day......your wife applauded his stand up bit.....duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

spit the Bush jism out of your mouth...it makes you mumble

stephanie
05-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Olberman always look like he has something shoved up his butt..it makes him sit funny..:coffee:

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:44 PM
Olberman always look like he has something shoved up his butt..it makes him sit funny..:coffee:

nice way to completely dodge the content of his message.

why am I not surprised?

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 10:47 PM
Okay, staphy, Steven, I guess you know all about that?

Could you reference your comment?

stephanie
05-14-2008, 10:52 PM

why am I not surprised?

I didn't dodge the message, I just don't care what some used up, angry, dumb, former sports announcer has to say about politics..

But, you have to admit........he does sit weird..:laugh2:

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:55 PM
I didn't dodge the message, I just don't care what some used up, angry, dumb, former sports announcer has to say about politics..

But, you have to admit........he does sit weird..:laugh2:

I don't "have to admit" shit... and certainly disagree with you, not only about Olberman, but about damned near everything - thank God.

Sitarro
05-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Why am I not surprised that the biggest hacks on this board think that this pathetic shithead has ever said anything worth listening to. He is a joke, an imbecile and a punk that will get his jaw broken if he ever crosses my path and says anything to me. I've also heard he has given plenty of blow jobs to get on that show that 3 people watch.

retiredman
05-14-2008, 10:57 PM
He is a joke, an imbecile and a punk that will get his jaw broken if he ever crosses my path and says anything to me.

sez the tough guy with the pussycat for an avatar!:lol:

stephanie
05-14-2008, 11:00 PM
I don't "have to admit" shit... and certainly disagree with you, not only about Olberman, but about damned near everything - thank God.

Awe man.......there ain't nutten u agee wit me on?

Dang it.:coffee:

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 11:01 PM
zero, you big pussycat, why you want to act so tough? If threats are your game I am proud to know about it. Actually, I already knew about the emptiness of your threats but that is a different subject. How about the comments of ol' Keith?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!? You got anything to say about that?

Take it to the bank, zero, your nickname reflects your balance.

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 11:03 PM
C'mon stevie.

You got better than that, don't you?

retiredman
05-14-2008, 11:05 PM

I dunno. Are you a red sox fan?

Sitarro
05-14-2008, 11:09 PM
zero, you big pussycat, why you want to act so tough? If threats are your game I am proud to know about it. Actually, I already knew about the emptiness of your threats but that is a different subject. How about the comments of ol' Keith?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!? You got anything to say about that?

Take it to the bank, zero, your nickname reflects your balance.

Still haven't figured out that quote button have you psicko? Did Keithy give you a blow job too, with only three people watching his joke of a show he has to offer something to get you to watch, right? I guess that's why you think you're on a first name basis with that fag clown.

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 11:16 PM
First name basis?

Still haven't figured out that quote button have you psicko? Did Keithy give you a blow job too, with only three people watching his joke of a show he has to offer something to get you to watch, right? I guess that's why you think you're on a first name basis with that fag clown.

You're the only one here I address from a first name basis, zero.

What's your problem? Are you not getting enough attention or are you just lonely as a precipice of your personality?

stephanie
05-14-2008, 11:17 PM
I dunno. Are you a red sox fan?

Cardinals..

You were right...we don't agree on shit..thank goodness.:laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Red Sox, Cardinals, who gives a crap? Perhaps someone is avoiding the subject.

CockySOB
05-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Saw Olberman spew his shit, and thought to myself "this asshat just dropped the bar for the populist pundits from both sides of the aisle."

BTW, I though Keith sounded... well... bitter.

Psychoblues
05-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Longtime no see, cocksuckerofboston.

Saw Olberman spew his shit, and thought to myself "this asshat just dropped the bar for the populist pundits from both sides of the aisle."

BTW, I though Keith sounded... well... bitter.

I didn't see anything bitter at all. With what, exactly, did he say that causes your constipation?

manu1959
05-14-2008, 11:49 PM

a preacher with gay references.......imagine that......

manu1959
05-14-2008, 11:51 PM
Keith was a superb sportscaster and off the hat remembers more than you or I could with hours of research. Keith regularly gets offers from all networks to return to his extraordinary talents as a sportscaster.
He got offered a better job and is now earning his living much better than either of us. Can you apoliogise for referring to him as a "failed sportscaster"?

you should read up on keith and his ego and his days at espn.....

stephanie
05-14-2008, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=Psychoblues;244753]Longtime no see, cocksuckerofboston.QUOTE]

Get the friggen lye soap and wash this potty mouth out...goodness.:poke:

manu1959
05-14-2008, 11:53 PM
m'59 is and has been for years hopelessly ignorant and he likes it that way. Don't you know?

freudian projection speaks volumes......

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 12:07 AM
Now you want to deny your complicity in afterhours talk?

[QUOTE]

Get the friggen lye soap and wash this potty mouth out...goodness.:poke:

Are you fuckin' csob or are you just pretending insult, surprise, astonishment, etc.?

manu1959
05-15-2008, 12:08 AM

Are you fuckin' csob or are you just pretending insult, surprise, astonishment, etc.?

decoder ring anyone........

stephanie
05-15-2008, 12:10 AM

[QUOTE=stephanie;244756]

Huh?
spit the shit out so I can understand ya...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Been at the Lions Club too long tonight, stevie, or are you just that personally offended by honest observation?

I don't have to spit while I am talking, stevie, I just let it out and come what may, don't you know?

stephanie
05-15-2008, 12:32 AM
Been at the Lions Club too long tonight, Stevie, or are you just that personally offended by honest observation?

I don't have to spit while I am talking, Stevie, I just let it out and come what may, don't you know?

Lions Club closed for the summer last weekend..we had a big blowout dance and we all got soused..

Now we are in between bars...the Dew Drop owners just came back in town from Arizona, and are working on opening.

So now......we are stuck in limbo for a couple of weeks getting drunk at our puters.......:laugh2::cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 12:38 AM
I'm still an active member of our Lions club and we still support vision improvement, habitat for humans, anti poverty legislation and actions, etc., etc.

Lions Club closed for the summer last weekend..we had a big blowout dance and we all got soused..

Now we are in between bars...the Dew Drop owners just came back in town from Arizona, and are working on opening.

So now......we are stuck in limbo for a couple of weeks getting drunk at our puters.......:laugh2::cheers2:

I have yet to see an ounce of alcohol consumed in our club or toleration of any drunk that tried to interfere with our good work.

How is your opening going? I hope well.

stephanie
05-15-2008, 12:56 AM
I'm still an active member of our Lions club and we still support vision improvement, habitat for humans, anti poverty legislation and actions, etc., etc.

I have yet to see an ounce of alcohol consumed in our club or toleration of any drunk that tried to interfere with our good work.

How is your opening going? I hope well.

the Lions club here does all the things you mentioned and some..we give out scholarships to the school, A few yrs ago, we diverted a river into another channel to look for a two yr. old little girl who had fallen in and drowned..we raised money for a little boy and his parents to go to Seattle for his brain tumor treatments..(unfortunately the little guy didn't make it)..we have Ester eggs hunts for the kids, we have a Santa Claus and gifts for the kids...etc, etc, etc...

Up here they have always served alcohol special meetings, dances and during the winters when the original bar closes down, the Lions Club takes over to make money..

If you are such a prude.........thank goodness you don't live up here in Alaska..You would be a reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll bummer..:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 12:56 AM
Projection? Projection is the only explanation for most of your posts, m'59.

freudian projection speaks volumes......

Have you ever considered a change in medication? I don't believe your doc is treating your denial. Are you still confused about that river in Egypt?

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 01:01 AM
Santa Claus? Are you still teaching your kids about the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny and otherwise boogiemen in the closet?

the Lions club here does all the things you mentioned and some..we give out scholarships to the shcool, A few yrs ago, we diverted a river into another channel to look for a two yr. old little girl who had fallen in and drowned..we raised money for a little boy and his parents to go to Seattle for his brain tumor treatments..(unfortunatly the little guy didn't make it)..we have Ester eggs hunts for the kids, we have a Santa Claus and gifts for the kids...etc, etc, etc...

Up here they have always served alcohol, and during the winters when the original bar closes down, the Lions Club takes over to make money..

If you are such a prude.........thank goodness you don't live up here in Alaska..You would be a reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll bummer..:cheers2:

I don't do alcohol when there is genuine work to be done. Do you disrespect me for that or is intolerance your average attitude?

stephanie
05-15-2008, 01:06 AM
Santa Claus? Are you still teaching your kids about the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny and otherwise boogiemen in the closet?

I don't do alcohol when there is genuine work to be done. Do you disrespect me for that or is intolerance your average attitude?

Have a Busch...go to bed..nite:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 01:25 AM
Even Busch can't excuse or explain your delusions, stevie.

Have a Busch...go to bed..nite:cheers2:

Are Cape Cods that psychedelic?

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 02:04 AM
ESPN would hire him back in a New York instant, m'59. In fact, they did pay him very well for his contributions in the 2008 NCAA basketball tournament.

you should read up on keith and his ego and his days at espn.....

How much do they pay you for your input within this forum? That's right!!!!!!! You pay them for your so-called right to free speech!!!!!!!!!

I think Keith has a little on ya, don't you think?

Sitarro
05-15-2008, 02:16 AM
ESPN would hire him back in a New York instant, m'59. In fact, they did pay him very well for his contributions in the 2008 NCAA basketball tournament.

How much do they pay you for your input within this forum? That's right!!!!!!! You pay them for your so-called right to free speech!!!!!!!!!

I think Keith has a little on ya, don't you think?

Keithy gives the right guys BJs, that is the only realistic explanation this clown could possibly hold any kind of job.

stephanie
05-15-2008, 02:22 AM
I think Keithie gave..mainman and psycho a tingle up their leg(and probably more)...when they heard this rant..and they just don't want to admit it.....:dance:

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 02:27 AM
Keith is way past you, zero. Admit it.

Keithy gives the right guys BJs, that is the only realistic explanation this clown could possibly hold any kind of job.

While you are sucking up turd peanuts he is making a good living for his family. Ain't that the American way?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

stephanie
05-15-2008, 02:31 AM
Keith is way past you, zero. Admit it.

While you are sucking up turd peanuts he is making a good living for his family. Ain't that the American way?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

His family???

his girl got a clue and ditched the angry bitch.....and as far as I know..he is ALL ALONE....LIKE HE SHOULD STAY...:coffee:

retiredman
05-15-2008, 06:05 AM
I think Keithie gave..mainman and psycho a tingle up their leg(and probably more)...when they heard this rant..and they just don't want to admit it.....:dance:

you think pretty slutty sort of thoughts.:laugh2:

CockySOB
05-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Longtime no see, cocksuckerofboston.

I didn't see anything bitter at all. With what, exactly, did he say that causes your constipation?

If you desire an answer, either use my moniker, or one of the common derivatives such as "Cocky" or "SOB."

05-15-2008, 06:53 AM

why am I not surprised?

Cause the message was oh so compelling...

Seriously guys, you start a thread with a crappy post and you are surprised when you get it back in kind. Grow up people.

glockmail
05-15-2008, 07:13 AM

why am I not surprised?

Pot, meet kettle.

Sertes
05-15-2008, 07:26 AM
Keith Olbermann's special comment for Wednesday, May 14, 2008.

Part 1: 10 minutes

qr8nrRZOpXw

Part 2: 2:09

hrDnpYDQauw

Just in case someone wants to ADDRESS THE MESSAGE RATHER THAN BLAST THE MESSENGER.

05-15-2008, 07:31 AM
Keith Olbermann's special comment for Wednesday, May 14, 2008.

Just in case someone wants to ADDRESS THE MESSAGE RATHER THAN BLAST THE MESSENGER.

yeah, that didnt really help your arguments that Keith is nothing but a stupid hack. The President was exactly right. Keith simply stating "Shut up" just demonstrate his total lack of ability to actually argue the merits of the issues.

red states rule
05-15-2008, 07:37 AM
I always thought that was a republican response to ideas that they didn't agree with. Keith proved me wrong on that. Are the Dems catching on?

Did you catch the Olbermann Special Comment tonight? It captured the insensitivity of the shrub to a tee, pardon the pun, about Americans dying for the unjust and ill advised war on Iraq.

What is the big deal? Given Keiths ratings, nobody heard his rant

Sitarro
05-15-2008, 07:54 AM
What a typical sportscaster style of bullshit speak. He is an ass hat that has never held office, never participated in the protection of this country and never played a sport and yet feels he's an expert on all because he read about it in a book. He is a punk, looks like a fag, talks like a white Jesse Jackson and dresses like one too. I bet he has a jacked up Buick with 22" rims. President Bush should offer to meet Mr. sports in a ring and then knock his whimp ass out.

A baseball card collector........ what a dweeb.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::fu:

red states rule
05-15-2008, 07:58 AM
What a typical sportscaster style of bullshit speak. He is an ass hat that has never held office, never participated in the protection of this country and never played a sport and yet feels he's an expert on all because he read about it in a book. He is a punk, looks like a fag, talks like a white Jesse Jackson and dresses like one too. I bet he has a jacked up Buick with 22" rims. President Bush should offer to meet Mr. sports in a ring and then knock his whimp ass out.

A baseball card collector........ what a dweeb.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::fu:

The libs at DNCTV no longer have to wonder hwy they are last in the cable news ratings

Here is another of Keith's greatest hits

Olbermann Smears Iraq Vet, McCain as Racists
By Ken Shepherd | April 9, 2008 - 16:29 ET

On his April 8 "Countdown," host Keith Olbermann smeared Iraq war veteran David Bellavia as a racist:

OLBERMANN, from the April 8 "Countdown" opening credits: Nothing obscure about this: Racism as a Republican campaign plank. Sen. McCain introduced at a rally on Capitol Hill."

BELLAVIA, introducing then hugging McCain: You can have your Tiger Woods. We've got Sen. McCain.

OLBERMANN: Did he actually just say that? And why did McCain then embrace him?

Bellavia is running as a Republican for Congress in upstate New York and is pitted against another Iraq veteran, Democratic nominee Jon Powers, in that contest. Olbermann turned to liberal professor Michael Eric Dyson to sanction Olbermann's specious charge that the McCain campaign is racist:

OLBERMANN: When you hear something said like that, is intent impossible to calculate? And does it even matter? Is the idea behind the remarks the same regardless of the intent?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2008/04/09/olbermann-smears-iraq-vet-mccain-racist

red states rule
05-15-2008, 08:56 AM
and Keith even was able to do a John Kerry and slime the US troops in his rant

Olbermann Accuses Bush of 'Murderous Deceit,' Should 'Shut the Hell Up'
By Brad Wilmouth | May 15, 2008 - 07:58 ET

On Wednesday's Countdown, MSNBC host Keith Olbermann's latest "Special Comment" attack on President Bush accused the President of "panoramic and murderous deceit," and of "creating" an America that "includes 'cold-blooded killers who will kill people to achieve their political objectives,'" contending that "they are those in, or formerly in, your employ, who may yet be charged some day with war crimes." He further accused Bush, whom he referred to as having an "addled brain," of "laying waste to Iraq to achieve your political objectives" in an "insurance-scam, profiteering, morally bankrupting war." Outraged by Bush's declaration that he had given up playing golf out of respect for those killed in Iraq, Olbermann called on the President to "Shut the hell up!" Video of Olbermann's rant can be seen here. (Transcript follows)

The Countdown host was responding to comments the President made during an interview with Politco.com. When asked what was the "worst that could happen" if U.S. troops were withdrawn from Iraq, Bush argued that extremists could feel "emboldened" to engage in "another attack on the United States," and referred to the "ideological struggle" in Iraq "against cold-blooded killers who will kill people to achieve their political objectives."

The MSNBC host thought it was insightful to take President Bush's words about terrorists and apply them to the Bush administration. Olbermann: "Mr. Bush, at long last, has it not dawned on you that the America you have now created, includes 'cold-blooded killers who will kill people to achieve their political objectives?' They are those in, or formerly in, your employ, who may yet be charged some day with war crimes."

Olbermann continued: "Through your haze of self-congratulation and self-pity, do you still have no earthly clue that this nation has laid waste to Iraq to achieve your political objectives? 'This ideological struggle' you speak of, Mr. Bush, is taking place within this country."

He soon accused the President of forming in Iraq "an American viceroyalty, enforced by merciless mercenaries who shoot unarmed Iraqis and then evade prosecution in any country by hiding behind your skirts, sir," and charged: "Terrorism inside Iraq is your creation, Mr. Bush!"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2008/05/15/olbermann-accuses-bush-murderous-deceit-should-shut-hell

Gaffer
05-15-2008, 09:04 AM
He takes Bush hatred to the point of insanity.

glockmail
05-15-2008, 09:32 AM
He takes Bush hatred to the point of insanity. Transparently. And this guy thinks that he's helping his Liberal cause. :laugh2:

red states rule
05-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Transparently. And this guy thinks that he's helping his Liberal cause. :laugh2:

He is comfirming what liberals think about the troops, Pres Bush, and the war on terror

If you want to let DNCTV know what you think about Keith

212) 664-4444 or email letters@msnbc.com.

glockmail
05-15-2008, 12:02 PM
He is comfirming what liberals think about the troops, Pres Bush, and the war on terror

If you want to let DNCTV know what you think about Keith

212) 664-4444 or email letters@msnbc.com.
I want him to keep talking. He's one of the best advertisements we have against liberals.

red states rule
05-15-2008, 02:49 PM
I want him to keep talking. He's one of the best advertisements we have against liberals.

Problem is, with his ratings few people hear him

Hell, it is possible people know about his rant here at DP then the actual number of viewers who saw it last night