PDA

View Full Version : People keep your pms to yourself

actsnoblemartin
05-15-2008, 02:48 AM
if your gonna be a rude little faggot or a big fucking bitch :death: im simply gonna block you

This is debate policy, not how big of a douche bag can u be? :slap:

dread
05-15-2008, 09:32 AM
Are you ALWAYS this whiney? Why do you have to make a public service announcement for everything you do?

And I dont think posting threads like " I am really NOT gay" qualify as debate worthy.

retiredman
05-15-2008, 09:55 AM
Are you ALWAYS this whiney? Why do you have to make a public service announcement for everything you do?

And I dont think posting threads like " I am really NOT gay" qualify as debate worthy.

or ones where he makes a major announcement that he has a girlfriend... who cares?

soon, we'll be having major announcements that martin has had a successful bowel movement.:lol:

dan
05-15-2008, 11:07 AM
I could've sworn I clicked on howbigofadouchebagcanube.com (http://debatepolicy.com)!

OCA
05-15-2008, 02:19 PM
if your gonna be a rude little faggot or a big fucking bitch :death: im simply gonna block you

This is debate policy, not how big of a douche bag can u be? :slap:

LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

Block everyone because no one can stand your ass.

And i'll preempt things by saying i'm sure there are a few who can't stand me but Ray.....................you have gone to hatred heights I can never aspire to reach.

OCA
05-15-2008, 02:20 PM
or ones where he makes a major announcement that he has a girlfriend... who cares?

soon, we'll be having major announcements that martin has had a successful bowel movement.:lol:

Yeah, the cocksucker has "I love April so much" as his tag but then says he met some skank on the bus.................he lies so much he can't keep track.

Roomy
05-16-2008, 03:42 PM
LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

Block everyone because no one can stand your ass.

And i'll preempt things by saying i'm sure there are a few who can't stand me but Ray.....................you have gone to hatred heights I can never aspire to reach.

I think if you try real hard...:laugh2:

gabosaurus
05-17-2008, 12:57 AM
Martin, please take your own advice and keep your PMS to yourself. :)

stephanie
05-17-2008, 01:06 AM
thank goodness I'm done with PMS..

now you young kids can deal with it..:dance:

shattered
05-17-2008, 07:13 AM
Martin, please take your own advice and keep your PMS to yourself. :)

Who are you kidding? He's the exception to every rule.. He tells you you can't PM him unless you have something nice to say.. But then he PM's you approx. 40 times in a row, with every 4-letter variiation known to man.. When he's finished there, he dumps a good 20-ish messages of the same type to your mailbox. :lame2:

actsnoblemartin
05-17-2008, 04:29 PM
What are you talking about, I havent said a word to you let alone pmed you in a very long time.

Who are you kidding? He's the exception to every rule.. He tells you you can't PM him unless you have something nice to say.. But then he PM's you approx. 40 times in a row, with every 4-letter variiation known to man.. When he's finished there, he dumps a good 20-ish messages of the same type to your mailbox. :lame2:

gabosaurus
05-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Advice to Martin: Never complain to April about PMS.