PDA

View Full Version : Is my avatar causing epileptic seizures?

dread
05-16-2008, 10:29 AM
I have had two people complain about my avatar. Just seeing what the concensus is...

gabosaurus
05-16-2008, 10:36 AM
I see nothing wrong with an avatar of someone aiming a weapon.

PostmodernProphet
05-16-2008, 10:48 AM
lol, you can aim two weapons if you want, it's the flash that I find annoying....

Hagbard Celine
05-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Yes, I agree with PMS..er..P, the flash kinda starts to grate.

AllieBaba
05-16-2008, 11:27 AM
I don't know. I disabled my avatar/image reading ability.

It's distracting and taxes my computer. I looked around the first day and didn't have a seizure.

Though maybe I wouldn't remember if I had.....that's the problem with seizures. YOu can have them, and have no recollection of them....

Hagbard Celine
05-16-2008, 11:31 AM
I don't know. I disabled my avatar/image reading ability.

It's distracting and taxes my computer. I looked around the first day and didn't have a seizure.

Though maybe I wouldn't remember if I had.....that's the problem with seizures. YOu can have them, and have no recollection of them....

Your avatar is both distracting and gross.

gabosaurus
05-16-2008, 11:35 AM
I don't see the flash. I have moving avatars and other objects disabled. I also have large avatars blocked, along with all forms of ads and banners.

manu1959
05-16-2008, 11:37 AM
I don't see the flash. I have moving avatars and other objects disabled. I also have large avatars blocked, along with all forms of ads and banners.

ironic given the anoying size and poor graphics of your avatar.....

manu1959
05-16-2008, 11:38 AM
I have had two people complain about my avatar. Just seeing what the concensus is...

no....make it bigger.....can you add some blood spray....

Trigg
05-16-2008, 03:22 PM

The flashing is a little annoying.

glockmail
05-16-2008, 03:31 PM
I see nothing wrong with an avatar of someone aiming a weapon. Here's one that you may borrow:

Roomy
05-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Your avatar doesn't bother me but you are causing apneia in me:laugh2:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ ...

Pale Rider
05-16-2008, 04:27 PM

Not a fraction as annoying as nevadamedic's "punching pussy" was/is.

actsnoblemartin
05-16-2008, 05:44 PM
punching pussy :laugh: :laugh2: :lmao:

Not a fraction as annoying as nevadamedic's "punching pussy" was/is.

82Marine89
05-17-2008, 01:55 AM

I think my avatar wants to do your avatar next. :laugh2:

stephanie
05-17-2008, 02:01 AM
that big friggin eye avatar from the Hag.......is annoying as hell..:poke:

dread
05-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Here's one that you may borrow:

I am not blonde.

Said1
05-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Your avatar is both distracting and gross.

Yours is really gay and probably doing serious damage to my good retina. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 07:39 PM
I think my avatar wants to do your avatar next. :laugh2:

This is good people D.

Marine... just a quick note... I know dread and ranger from years ago on another board. They're awesome nice folks. D is a hard working mother, and ranger is an ex Army Ranger. They've called me and sent me Christmas cards. Great folks. I just missed them when I moved out of Phoenix and they moved in. Would loved to have met them. My kind of people.

dread
05-17-2008, 07:52 PM
This is good people D.

Marine... just a quick note... I know dread and ranger from years ago on another board. They're awesome nice folks. D is a hard working mother, and ranger is an ex Army Ranger. They've called me and sent me Christmas cards. Great folks. I just missed them when I moved out of Phoenix and they moved in. Would loved to have met them. My kind of people.

82Marine89 was the second reason I came to this board ( the first was to find you).

He doesnt know it but I jacked some his threads here and posted them on other boards because I liked his topics and his train of thought.

82Marine89
05-17-2008, 08:00 PM
This is good people D.

82Marine89 was the second reason I came to this board ( the first was to find you).

He doesnt know it but I jacked some his threads here and posted them on other boards because I liked his topics and his train of thought.

Damn, I'm honored.