PDA

View Full Version : Florida, Michigan cannot save Clinton

actsnoblemartin
05-16-2008, 04:13 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080516/ap_on_el_pr/primary_scramble

By NEDRA PICKLER, Associated Press Writer 30 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Michigan and Florida alone can't save Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign.

Interviews with those considering how to handle the two states' banished convention delegates found little interest in the former first lady's best-case scenario. Her position, part of a formidable comeback challenge, is that all the delegates be seated in accordance with their disputed primaries.

Even if they were, it wouldn't erase Barack Obama's growing lead in delegates.

The Democratic Party's Rules and Bylaws Committee, a 30-member panel charged with interpreting and enforcing party rules, is to meet May 31 to consider how to handle Michigan and Florida's 368 delegates.

mundame
05-16-2008, 04:21 PM

WASHINGTON - Michigan and Florida alone can't save Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign.

Interviews with those considering how to handle the two states' banished convention delegates found little interest in the former first lady's best-case scenario. Her position, part of a formidable comeback challenge, is that all the delegates be seated in accordance with their disputed primaries.

The Democratic Party's Rules and Bylaws Committee, a 30-member panel charged with interpreting and enforcing party rules, is to meet May 31 to consider how to handle Michigan and Florida's 368 delegates.

Well, it would help. I hope she's the nominee, but at this point expectations are crushed because of the Indiana and North Carolina primary showings that weren't up to snuff.

red states rule
05-16-2008, 04:26 PM

Who9 cares? Hillary will stretch this out, keep attacking Barrry, and widen the rip in the Dem party

Which is all I want from her

mundame
05-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Who9 cares? Hillary will stretch this out, keep attacking Barrry, and widen the rip in the Dem party

Which is all I want from her

I'm not sure.............................note that today Barack and McCain are quarreling with each other (about the appeasement thing) and leaving her entirely out.

That's death to a politician, to be left entirely out and nobody interested.

So maybe it's all over. Aaaaarrrrrrrrgh.

red states rule
05-16-2008, 04:30 PM
I'm not sure.............................note that today Barack and McCain are quarreling with each other (about the appeasement thing) and leaving her entirely out.

That's death to a politician, to be left entirely out and nobody interested.

So maybe it's all over. Aaaaarrrrrrrrgh.

Never count the Clintons out. She will find a way to get her big ass and mouth back into the debate

She will simply run over anyone who stands between her and the TB camera

Yurt
05-16-2008, 04:31 PM
i don't know, we sure haven't heard boo from hillary in a few days now. obama, mccain all over the news, but nada on hillary. i predict a concession speech within one week.

mundame
05-16-2008, 04:32 PM
i don't know, we sure haven't heard boo from hillary in a few days now. obama, mccain all over the news, but nada on hillary. i predict a concession speech within one week.

Yeah, what Yurt says. That's my thinking, too.

hjmick
05-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Nothing can save Clinton. And she's going to lose the nomination as well.

red states rule
05-16-2008, 04:33 PM

I do not think so Yurt

We all know the Clintons do not give up. I still think she will take this to Court. She is obsessed with this. Her desire for power is what she lives for

Yurt
05-16-2008, 04:38 PM
I do not think so Yurt

We all know the Clintons do not give up. I still think she will take this to Court. She is obsessed with this. Her desire for power is what she lives for

time will tell...i don't think she will take this court, it would destroy their party and i don't think she will tarnish her image that much, plus, i'm not sure what a court could do, this is party rules....

Yurt
05-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah, what Yurt says. That's my thinking, too.

:dance:

red states rule
05-16-2008, 04:39 PM
time will tell...i don't think she will take this court, it would destroy their party and i don't think she will tarnish her image that much, plus, i'm not sure what a court could do, this is party rules....

Perhaps

I would like to see this go all the way to Denver. Watching the Dems beating the hell out of each other would be Must See TV

Plus, watching the liberal media either try to spin the conflict, or show their hate for the Clintons

Yurt
05-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Perhaps

I would like to see this go all the way to Denver. Watching the Dems beating the hell out of each other would be Must See TV

Plus, watching the liberal media either try to spin the conflict, or show their hate for the Clintons

i'd like to see go to denver as well, to see hillary running down the aisle at the speed of ....hillary....then jump into the air with a mighty banshee scream as she goes for obama's jugular, shrieking "its mine, all mine!"

red states rule
05-16-2008, 04:53 PM
i'd like to see go to denver as well, to see hillary running down the aisle at the speed of ....hillary....then jump into the air with a mighty banshee scream as she goes for obama's jugular, shrieking "its mine, all mine!"

It would be great to see Hillary giving her acceptance speech the night before Barry gives his

Then they lower the cage and let them fight it out

Yurt
05-16-2008, 04:56 PM
http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/07.07.26.KnockDown-X.gif

red states rule
05-16-2008, 04:58 PM
http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/07.07.26.KnockDown-X.gif

Wish I could rep you again Yurt :laugh2:

This will be the highlight for the Dems however