PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps he forgot to kiss their ass

actsnoblemartin
05-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Fuck the saudis, if their our friend, id hate to see our enemies :laugh2:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080516/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_mideast

Bush fails to win Saudi help on gas prices

By TERENCE HUNT, AP White House Correspondent 58 minutes ago

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - President Bush failed to win the help he sought from Saudi Arabia to relieve skyrocketing American gas prices Friday, a setback for the former Texas oilman who took office predicting he would jawbone oil-producing nations to help the U.S.

Bush got a red-carpet welcome to this desert kingdom, home to the world's largest oil reserves, and promised to ask King Abdullah to increase production to reduce pressure on prices, which soared past $127 for the first time Friday. But Saudi officials said they already were meeting the needs of their customers worldwide and there was no need to pump more.

retiredman
05-16-2008, 06:14 PM
remember when presidential candidate George Bush promised to "jawbone" those arab oil producing companies to keep the price of oil down.

Seems as if he failed to put his dentures in.:laugh2:

we can't fuck the saudis, martin. our economy would collapse without OPEC. All we can do is bend over and let them fuck US.

April15
05-16-2008, 06:16 PM
My good man they are the enemy! If it weren't for our money the saudis would be in a jihad against us. When we go broke there will be war!

Silver
05-16-2008, 07:04 PM
remember when presidential candidate George Bush promised to "jawbone" those arab oil producing companies to keep the price of oil down.

we can't fuck the saudis, martin. our economy would collapse without OPEC. All we can do is bend over and let them fuck US.

Sadly, I think you actually believe this....you dims won't fight OPEC's monopoly on oil because you really think we can't win the fight....

You won't allow drilling, you won't back building refineries or nuke plants, you won't push for extracting the shale oil......but you'll build freekin windmills and tax oil companies instead

Yurt
05-16-2008, 07:46 PM

another brave "heterosexual" lib...told you, you have closet issues

actsnoblemartin
05-16-2008, 07:59 PM
remember, its george bush's fault mfm is gay

another brave "heterosexual" lib...told you, you have closet issues

Yurt
05-16-2008, 08:44 PM

:laugh2:

retiredman
05-16-2008, 08:57 PM

that's the spirit, martin!

actsnoblemartin
05-16-2008, 09:03 PM
you had your chance little baby, now quit whining :dance:
that's the spirit, martin!

retiredman
05-16-2008, 09:11 PM
you had your chance little baby, now quit whining :dance:
I am not whining martin. you do what you gotta do.

Yurt
05-16-2008, 09:53 PM
I am not whining martin. you do what you gotta do.

then what are you doing big boy? whining is clear, but you say something different.....

retiredman
05-16-2008, 09:55 PM
then what are you doing big boy? whining is clear, but you say something different.....

"big boy"?

I'm not whining and, unlike you, I am trying very hard not to be insulting... but do keep it up.

actsnoblemartin
05-16-2008, 09:59 PM
youre so baffling. I offer you a truce. And you not only reject but spit in my face

I cant figure you out

"big boy"?

I'm not whining and, unlike you, I am trying very hard not to be insulting.

retiredman
05-16-2008, 10:04 PM
youre so baffling. I offer you a truce. And you not only reject but spit in my face

I cant figure you out

martin. I am not spitting in your face. the post you quote was not even addressed to you. I have no desire to enter into some idiotic "truce" with you when I KNOW full well that you will break it the minute I say something to one of your friends that you think crosses some arbitrary line. YOu will insult me or neg rep me as sure as the sun will come up tomorrow. That's just the way you are. I am going to try very hard not to insult you or poke fun at your disabilities or your addictions.... you do what you need to do.

Silver
05-16-2008, 10:05 PM

I cant figure you out

A truce with this asshole...??? you fuckin' wousssss....

Hes a incurable Democrat hack...a disgrace....

Yurt
05-16-2008, 10:11 PM
"big boy"?

I'm not whining and, unlike you, I am trying very hard not to be insulting... but do keep it up.

:lol: i thought i only had to swat flies in this heat, but alas, i have to swap MFM lies.... you're trying "very hard" LIAR

but thank you for making me laugh tonight. my fellow 'american'

Yurt
05-16-2008, 10:13 PM

to bad i can't tell you how many times MFM has tried to make "truce" with me.....

retiredman
05-16-2008, 10:17 PM
:lol: i thought i only had to swat flies in this heat, but alas, i have to swap MFM lies.... you're trying "very hard" LIAR

but thank you for making me laugh tonight. my fellow 'american'

you are welcome counselor. I am glad I can bring some humor into your life.

retiredman
05-16-2008, 10:20 PM

you seem to think you know a great deal about things here for only having a handful of posts and only having been here for five days.

what is the source of such presumed wisdom?

Gaffer
05-16-2008, 10:27 PM
you seem to think you know a great deal about things here for only having a handful of posts and only having been here for five days.

what is the source of such presumed wisdom?

The source would be reading comprehension skills.

retiredman
05-16-2008, 10:29 PM

oh...so you read stuff and that makes you savvy about what is happening on the ground half a world away. I understand.

I remember reading Buck Rogers comics when I was a kid. They made me equally savvy about life in outspace.

I understand now.

retiredman
05-16-2008, 10:30 PM

and why would you feel compelled to answer for silver, I wonder? hmmmmm:lol:

Yurt
05-16-2008, 10:39 PM
and why would you feel compelled to answer for silver, I wonder? hmmmmm:lol:

i thought i was the attorney that """felt compelled to answer for"""" everyone....ya moron

you insult everyone, it doesn't matter what they do, you insult them preacher boy

retiredman
05-16-2008, 10:41 PM
i thought i was the attorney that """felt compelled to answer for"""" everyone....ya moron

you insult everyone, it doesn't matter what they do, you insult them preacher boy

I am insulting no one here. I am not tossing back your insults and will try hard to refrain from doing so going forward. One would hope that, after a time, you would tire of it.

Pale Rider
05-16-2008, 10:42 PM
to bad i can't tell you how many times MFM has tried to make "truce" with me.....

I appears I've beat him into submission... he's got me on ignore. He couldn't take it. He's a whiny little pussy, a liar, and a racist loving, moon bat, gas bag liberal buffoon.

Gaffer
05-16-2008, 10:48 PM
oh...so you read stuff and that makes you savvy about what is happening on the ground half a world away. I understand.

I remember reading Buck Rogers comics when I was a kid. They made me equally savvy about life in outspace.

I understand now.

No you don't understand. You can't grasp the difference between fantasy and fact. You keep reading Buck Rogers and I'll keep reading the reports from the real world half a world away. You can keep us appraised of what Bucks up too. I'll just pass on what's happening down here.

retiredman
05-16-2008, 10:48 PM
I appears I've beat him into submission... he's got me on ignore. He couldn't take it. He's a whiny little pussy, a liar, and a racist loving, moon bat, gas bag liberal buffoon.

I don't have you on ignore pale. I am merely waiting for something other than smack talk to respond to. Insults are not doing any of us any good. I am trying to do my part to avoid using them. I really don't think that you have any desire to talk about anything substantive with me, so perhaps you should just realize that I am trying to turn the page and go somewhere else to insult someone else or go somewhere else to talk about substantive issues with someone else. Or, I suppose, you could keep trying to goad me into some sort of insulting response. I can't stop you from such a course of action, but hopefully, you will tire of it eventually.

retiredman
05-16-2008, 10:51 PM
No you don't understand. You can't grasp the difference between fantasy and fact. You keep reading Buck Rogers and I'll keep reading the reports from the real world half a world away. You can keep us appraised of what Bucks up too. I'll just pass on what's happening down here.

actually, I gave up Buck Rogers a long time ago. I, too, read reports from the real world half a world away...and I get periodic emails from my longtime muslim friends who still live - as I used to live - in that world half a world away...and their personal insights are enlightening and informative for me and give me a perspective that is obviously different than yours.

Pale Rider
05-16-2008, 10:51 PM
I don't have you on ignore pale. I am merely waiting for something other than smack talk to respond to. Insults are not doing any of us any good. I am trying to do my part to avoid using them. I really don't think that you have any desire to talk about anything substantive with me, so perhaps you should just realize that I am trying to turn the page and go somewhere else to insult someone else or go somewhere else to talk about substantive issues with someone else. Or, I suppose, you could keep trying to goad me into some sort of insulting response. I can't stop you from such a course of action, but hopefully, you will tire of it eventually.

Well now.... don't you wish you'd have conducted yourself a little differently then for the last three months here. Civility is earned, and you haven't earned a thimble full.

Yurt
05-16-2008, 10:57 PM
I am insulting no one here. I am not tossing back your insults and will try hard to refrain from doing so going forward. One would hope that, after a time, you would tire of it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. you are stupid. you insult more than any other member on this board. and you are NOT tossing back anything, you have admitted insulting me first.

retiredman
05-16-2008, 11:01 PM
Well now.... don't you wish you'd have conducted yourself a little differently then for the last three months here. Civility is earned, and you haven't earned a thimble full.

like I said earlier. no one will ever admit to tossing the first insult, but everyone remembers being completely justified tossing the second. I am sure that you feel your insults of ME over the past three months have been completely justified and that you had no reason to be civil to me.... you should know that I feel very much the same way.

I understand that you have no desire to be civil to me and that is what it is... luckily, even though you would imply otherwise, I am glad that you have not been elected the spokesman for the rest of the members here.

Silver
05-17-2008, 02:15 PM
actually, I gave up Buck Rogers a long time ago. I, too, read reports from the real world half a world away...and I get periodic emails from my longtime muslim friends who still live - as I used to live - in that world half a world away...and their personal insights are enlightening and informative for me and give me a perspective that is obviously different than yours.

"and I get periodic emails from my longtime muslim friends who still live - as I used to live - in that world half a world away...and their personal insights are enlightening and informative for me and give me a perspective that is obviously different than yours."

That helps explain some of your views quite nicely....I was always been a mite puzzled as to how you came to have ....well, the "views" you do....(I can be civil too)

retiredman
05-17-2008, 02:18 PM
"and I get periodic emails from my longtime muslim friends who still live - as I used to live - in that world half a world away...and their personal insights are enlightening and informative for me and give me a perspective that is obviously different than yours."

That helps explain some of your views quite nicely....I was always been a mite puzzled as to how you came to have ....well, the "views" you do....(I can be civil too)

who were you before you were "silver"?

dread
05-17-2008, 02:23 PM
like I said earlier. no one will ever admit to tossing the first insult, but everyone remembers being completely justified tossing the second. I am sure that you feel your insults of ME over the past three months have been completely justified and that you had no reason to be civil to me.... you should know that I feel very much the same way.

I understand that you have no desire to be civil to me and that is what it is... luckily, even though you would imply otherwise, I am glad that you have not been elected the spokesman for the rest of the members here.

"I'll be your huckleberry."

retiredman
05-17-2008, 02:32 PM
"I'll be your huckleberry."

is that supposed to refer to something or mean something?

Silver
05-17-2008, 02:32 PM
who were you before you were "silver"?

Lets not endeavor to live in the past friend.

Its a new beginning. :salute:

dread
05-17-2008, 02:43 PM
is that supposed to refer to something or mean something?

I have NEVER had an issue with owning up to taking the first verbal punch at you.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 02:51 PM
I have NEVER had an issue with owning up to taking the first verbal punch at you.

was the "huckleberry" comment meant to be some sort of verbal punch? If so, it missed.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 02:52 PM

Its a new beginning. :salute:

for a guy who has been here a week, you seem to imply some long history with me. I am always curious why people would hide from previous identities....

dread
05-17-2008, 03:18 PM
was the "huckleberry" comment meant to be some sort of verbal punch? If so, it missed.

It was a quote from the movie Tombstone. Where Doc Holiday is picking a fight with one of the Clanton gang.

April15
05-17-2008, 04:40 PM

Its a new beginning. :salute:But those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it!

mundame
05-19-2008, 03:49 PM
It was a quote from the movie Tombstone. Where Doc Holiday is picking a fight with one of the Clanton gang.

Oh, yes!!!! I remember that now. Val Kilmer, in one of his most sarcastic, irritating roles. He was good, though.