PDA

View Full Version : The Homosexual Movement And Pedophilia

Pages : [1] 2

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 06:12 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3283/2499190872_e9e199510a_o.jpg

Homosexuals Recruit Public School Children
(http://www.traditionalvalues.org/pdf_files/TVCSpecialRptHomosexualRecruitChildren.PDF)

Homosexuality And Pedophilia
(http://us2000.org/cfmc/Pedophilia.pdf)

Homosexual Propagandists Use Schools And Libraries To Normalize Homosexual Behaviors.

Homosexual publishing companies are churning out dozens of books targeted to kindergarteners, pre-teens, and teenagers to normalize homosexual behavior and to push for homosexual marriage and adoption.

Many of these books are designed to stigmatize opponents of homosexual behavior as bigoted and hateful and inaccurately portray “happy” homosexual families consisting of two men or two women and their children. All children in homosexual families come from broken homes or were conceived by artificial insemination. A homosexual household is by definition, abnormal, and children are at greater risk for molestation (http://us2000.org/cfmc/Pedophilia.pdf)in these homes than in homes with a mother and father who care for their own biological children.

One of the most popular books distributed by homosexual activists to preteen and teenagers is Two Teenagers In Twenty, (formerly called One In Ten, and published by Alyson Publishers, Boston). It describes the sexual experiences of teenagers who engage in homosexual behaviors. One chapter of the book details the seduction of a teenage girl by her dance instructor on a field trip out of town.

Alyson Publishers is also the publisher of the out-of-print book, The Age Taboo—Gay Male Power, Sexuality, Power, and Consent, which includes essays on having sex with children and teenagers. One essay is written by North American Man-Boy Love Association founder David Thorstad!

The books listed below are from “twolives.com,” a homosexual publishing company.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3231/2498386787_31b8acee7c_o.jpghttp://farm3.static.flickr.com/2409/2499214510_3ce3519ce5_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3279/2498386891_8e460a2ef6_o.jpg

diuretic
05-17-2008, 06:16 AM
I suppose the heterosexual paedophiles got it wrong then.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 06:19 AM

Show me the heterosexual pedophile agenda, and quit distracting away from the topic at hand.

diuretic
05-17-2008, 06:56 AM
Show me the heterosexual pedophile agenda, and quit distracting away from the topic at hand.

Maybe the hetero paedos aren't too well organised. They probably don't have an agenda yet. I suppose they'll just carry on acting in a disorganised and impulsive fashion :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Maybe the hetero paedos aren't too well organised. They probably don't have an agenda yet. I suppose they'll just carry on acting in a disorganised and impulsive fashion :laugh2:

And just maybe you've got nothing to say to dispute the homosexuals agenda to indoctrinate young kids other than trying to deflect the attention away from what I posted.... ha ha ha.

dread
05-17-2008, 08:54 AM
There are a sickos who like little girls but you dont see that being taught in schools. NAMBLA is winning and people just havent caught on.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 08:59 AM
There are a sickos who like little girls but you dont see that being taught in schools. NAMBLA is winning and people just havent caught on.

People are scared to speak out against the homos. They've been shouted down, called names and brow beat into silence. They homo lovers and apologists hate it when they run up against someone who isn't scared, like me. They don't understand why I won't shut the hell up when they call me a homophobe.

Those people can all go to hell, and that's where they're headed. The Lord has made it perfectly clear what he thinks of homos.

dread
05-17-2008, 09:21 AM
I think it is amazing that Homos have no problem calling people who DONT like their lifestyle choice "homophobes". Yet it is THEY who are scared shitless of straight people. They are scared so much they HATE straight people. Probably because homos, deep down inside hate themselves.

I remember two lesbos at a Barnes n Noble store who couldnt wait to open the door for me and smiled at me, talking me up ,and where checking me out then when my husband opened the second door for them and smiled at them they gave him the stink eye. It was totally uncalled for.

So my story has me wondering...If homosexuality is all about love why where TWO females hitting on me?
I suspect homosexuality is more about being able to fuck whatever you want whenever you want and damn the rest of the world that gets in their way.

Pretty damn selfish if you ask me.

glockmail
05-17-2008, 11:53 AM
:popcorn: This one's gonna be good. Pale, you're a friggin animal!

ranger
05-17-2008, 12:38 PM

Actually, pedophilia is an entirely different category from homosexuals. Pedophiles will fuck anything, as long as it's young. It's just that a majority of them seem to be men who like little boys.

Personally, I could care less what floats your boat. As long as you don't flaunt it in my face, it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the fact that a lot of homos feel they have the right to flaunt their gayness in everyones face and they get downright nasty to anyone who disagrees with them.

Roomy
05-17-2008, 12:50 PM
People are scared to speak out against the homos. They've been shouted down, called names and brow beat into silence. They homo lovers and apologists hate it when they run up against someone who isn't scared, like me. They don't understand why I won't shut the hell up when they call me a homophobe.

Those people can all go to hell, and that's where they're headed. The Lord has made it perfectly clear what he thinks of homos.

No such entity as 'the Lord' so you can shut the fuck up about that, I agree with you about homosexual paedophiles but I also hate the fucking heterosexual paedophiles as much, oh and the bisexual paedophiles, I think they should all kill themselves.

midcan5
05-17-2008, 12:51 PM
People should avoid Pale Rider's threads as he is either a troll or a fool, although he is probably both. Most pedophiles are heterosexual but that doesn't matter as the key piece here is their attraction to children. Gays people are attracted to other similarly aged gay people. But distinctions and thought have no place in Pale's small mind, so best to ignore the moron.

What is a Pedophile?

"A pedophile is a person whose sexual partner of choice is a child under the legal age of consent for sexual contact. Pedophiles are usually men, but there are documented cases of female pedophiles. Some pedophiles prefer same-sex child sexual partners, while others prefer opposite sex partners. Pedophiles tend to be very particular about the age of the children they prefer as sexual partners; they may prefer very young children (ages 5-10) and some prefer young adolescents. The exact cause of pedophilia is largely unknown; one theory is that they are genetically pre-disposed towards desiring sex with children. This, of course, usually rules out any type of mental health treatment to help them alter their illegal and cruel behavior; these pedophiles don't believe they are harming their victims. Another theory on the origins of pedophilia is that they themselves were sexually abused as children, either by a stranger or a trusted adult, and these experiences caused them to assume the role of "predator" rather than "victim" as they become adults. Pedophiles are extremely dangerous criminals who have no remorse for their actions; they truly believe that children want to have sexual contact with adults and that they are actually "helping" their victims by teaching them about sex. Pedophiles have very poor social skills with adults; they can relate to the emotional immaturity of children. Children as sex partners are appealing to them because with children, they don't have to interact on an adult levels with mature sex partners. Pedophiles pose serious problems in the criminal justice system. When sentenced to prison, they are not responsive to rehabilitation and they are always "targets" for other inmates. If paroled, pedophiles must register with local law enforcement as sex offenders."

http://childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63575/pedophile-search-and-statistics/

http://www.yellodyno.com/Statistics/statistics_child_molester.html

Roomy
05-17-2008, 12:54 PM
People should avoid Pale Rider's threads as he is either a troll or a fool, although he is probably both. Most pedophiles are heterosexual but that doesn't matter as the key piece here is their attraction to children. Gays people like other similar aged gay people. But distinctions and thought have no place in Pale's small mind, so best to ignore the moron.

What is a Pedophile?

"A pedophile is a person whose sexual partner of choice is a child under the legal age of consent for sexual contact. Pedophiles are usually men, but there are documented cases of female pedophiles. Some pedophiles prefer same-sex child sexual partners, while others prefer opposite sex partners. Pedophiles tend to be very particular about the age of the children they prefer as sexual partners; they may prefer very young children (ages 5-10) and some prefer young adolescents. The exact cause of pedophilia is largely unknown; one theory is that they are genetically pre-disposed towards desiring sex with children. This, of course, usually rules out any type of mental health treatment to help them alter their illegal and cruel behavior; these pedophiles don't believe they are harming their victims. Another theory on the origins of pedophilia is that they themselves were sexually abused as children, either by a stranger or a trusted adult, and these experiences caused them to assume the role of "predator" rather than "victim" as they become adults. Pedophiles are extremely dangerous criminals who have no remorse for their actions; they truly believe that children want to have sexual contact with adults and that they are actually "helping" their victims by teaching them about sex. Pedophiles have very poor social skills with adults; they can relate to the emotional immaturity of children. Children as sex partners are appealing to them because with children, they don't have to interact on an adult levels with mature sex partners. Pedophiles pose serious problems in the criminal justice system. When sentenced to prison, they are not responsive to rehabilitation and they are always "targets" for other inmates. If paroled, pedophiles must register with local law enforcement as sex offenders."

http://childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63575/pedophile-search-and-statistics/

http://www.yellodyno.com/Statistics/statistics_child_molester.html

We both agree with pale , yet you have tried your utmost not to, shut the fuck up shitcan.:cool:

Missileman
05-17-2008, 12:55 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3283/2499190872_e9e199510a_o.jpg

Homosexuals Recruit Public School Children
(http://www.traditionalvalues.org/pdf_files/TVCSpecialRptHomosexualRecruitChildren.PDF)

Homosexuality And Pedophilia
(http://us2000.org/cfmc/Pedophilia.pdf)

Homosexual Propagandists Use Schools And Libraries To Normalize Homosexual Behaviors.

Homosexual publishing companies are churning out dozens of books targeted to kindergarteners, pre-teens, and teenagers to normalize homosexual behavior and to push for homosexual marriage and adoption.

Many of these books are designed to stigmatize opponents of homosexual behavior as bigoted and hateful and inaccurately portray “happy” homosexual families consisting of two men or two women and their children. All children in homosexual families come from broken homes or were conceived by artificial insemination. A homosexual household is by definition, abnormal, and children are at greater risk for molestation (http://us2000.org/cfmc/Pedophilia.pdf)in these homes than in homes with a mother and father who care for their own biological children.

One of the most popular books distributed by homosexual activists to preteen and teenagers is Two Teenagers In Twenty, (formerly called One In Ten, and published by Alyson Publishers, Boston). It describes the sexual experiences of teenagers who engage in homosexual behaviors. One chapter of the book details the seduction of a teenage girl by her dance instructor on a field trip out of town.

Alyson Publishers is also the publisher of the out-of-print book, The Age Taboo—Gay Male Power, Sexuality, Power, and Consent, which includes essays on having sex with children and teenagers. One essay is written by North American Man-Boy Love Association founder David Thorstad!

The books listed below are from “twolives.com,” a homosexual publishing company.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3231/2498386787_31b8acee7c_o.jpghttp://farm3.static.flickr.com/2409/2499214510_3ce3519ce5_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3279/2498386891_8e460a2ef6_o.jpg

According to your articles, this movement has been underway since the late 1800s. Wouldn't you expect to see a rise in the percentage of homosexuals if "recruitment and indoctrination" could actually sway someone?

82Marine89
05-17-2008, 12:56 PM
Hey Pale, you forgot about this one and how the MSM refused to cover it.

The Arkansas State Police recorded in their affidavit a statement by Brown that he was Carpenter's (younger) lover and that he had been involved in molesting Dirkhising for at least two months prior to Dirkhising's death. Brown "characterized the assault on Jesse as 'horseplay' and claimed that Jesse was a willing participant."

Police found "handwritten instructions and a diagram of how to position the boy as well as other notes of fantasies of molesting children", including "instructions on how to sedate, tie up and position a child — indicates a strong interest in pedophilia." It was speculated that one of the men "diagrammed it and the other carried it out".

It was revealed that over a two day period "the boy was repeatedly raped and sodomized with various objects." After the "lovers took a break to get a sandwich" Brown noticed the boy wasn't breathing and alerted Carpenter who attempted to resuscitate Dirkhising then called 911. Brown also later claimed he was "under the influence of methamphetamine" when talking with his arresting officers. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Dirkhisinghttp://)

ranger
05-17-2008, 12:58 PM
No such entity as 'the Lord' so you can shut the fuck up about that,

Someday you may be in a for big surprise...........

I agree with you about homosexual paedophiles but I also hate the fucking heterosexual paedophiles as much, oh and the bisexual paedophiles, I think they should all kill themselves.

Unfortunately they won't kill themselves, which means we should institute the death penalty for child molesters, gay or straight, male or female. If you molest a kid, take them out after a fair trial and hang them by the genitals until they are dead.

midcan5
05-17-2008, 12:59 PM
We both agree with pale , yet you have tried your utmost not to, shut the fuck up shitcan.:cool:

No one ever said stupidity was only about pale rider. If the shoe fits...anyway fits you perfectly.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 01:02 PM

Someday, you WILL be! :laugh2:

Unfortunately they won't kill themselves, which means we should institute the death penalty for child molesters, gay or straight, male or female. If you molest a kid, take them out after a fair trial and hang them by the genitals until they are dead.

Given that it's been established that pedophiles are incureable, the death penalty should be employed.

midcan5
05-17-2008, 01:12 PM
According to your articles, this movement has been underway since the late 1800s. Wouldn't you expect to see a rise in the percentage of homosexuals if "recruitment and indoctrination" could actually sway someone?

Please don't confuse the biased moron with facts and thought, he hasn't a clue what they are.

Hoffer knows Pale well it seems.

"The uncompromising attitude is more indicative of an inner uncertainty than a deep conviction. The implacable stand is directed more against the doubt within than the assailant without." Eric Hoffer

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 01:52 PM
No such entity as 'the Lord' so you can shut the fuck up about that, I agree with you about homosexual paedophiles but I also hate the fucking heterosexual paedophiles as much, oh and the bisexual paedophiles, I think they should all kill themselves.
Well Roomy... I can't prove there is a God, and you can't prove there isn't. But I'm not going to tell you to shut the fuck about your belief, and don't you tell me to shut the fuck up about mine. Alright?

People should avoid Pale Rider's threads as he is either a troll or a fool, although he is probably both. Most pedophiles are heterosexual but that doesn't matter as the key piece here is their attraction to children. Gays people are attracted to other similarly aged gay people. But distinctions and thought have no place in Pale's small mind, so best to ignore the moron.
Here's a prime example of what a Christian, heterosexual can expect from the militant, homo defender/excuse maker/apologist crowd, and a prime example of what I already mentioned. People are scared to speak out against this sickness, this perversion, this mental illness, because of angry, militant, loud mouthed, liberal ass holes like shitcan5. There primary goal is shut up ANYBODY who DARES speak out against homosexuality and it's sick agenda, which DOES include indocrination. Little shitcan can go bark at the moon though, because this is a place where HE ISN'T GOING to SHUT ANYBODY UP. We, the Christians, the heteros, the NORMAL people can speak out against this sickening perversion here, and he can't do a damn thing about it.

I have a suggestion shitcan... if don't like reading the revealing articles about your sickness, THEN LEAVE you fucking PERVERT!

Yurt
05-17-2008, 01:53 PM
it is ironic how some homosexuals want people to be tolerant, yet they are not tolerant of any view that doesn't fit their agenda

dread
05-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Midcan is a homo?

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 02:01 PM
Please don't confuse the biased moron with facts and thought, he hasn't a clue what they are.

Hoffer knows Pale well it seems.

"The uncompromising attitude is more indicative of an inner uncertainty than a deep conviction. The implacable stand is directed more against the doubt within than the assailant without." Eric Hoffer

You've already been slapped down like the ignorant, can't dispute the facts, homo apologist/excuse maker/enabler/defender you are. You are hoping your militant loud mouth will shut people up so you can go about your sick business of furthering your faggot agenda. Well I've got a little news flash for you Einstein, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN HERE! Get with disputing the facts or close your putrid blow hole you maggot infested puss bag.

I'm getting some vibes that YOU are a homo... with child molesting tendencies. Why else would you be so MAD all of sudden.... like the light of day hitting a vampire. Maybe you've already been in trouble for pedophilia... maybe you're even a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER! Why else would you so VEHEMENTLY DEFEND HOMOSEXUALITY and PEDOPHILES?

You've got some issues to answer for here rat fuck. Better start explaining yourself.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 02:02 PM
it is ironic how some homosexuals want people to be tolerant, yet they are not tolerant of any view that doesn't fit their agenda
Exactly.... but they hope you don't notice.

Midcan is a homo?
That's certainly what it looks like... and maybe even a pedophile.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 02:08 PM

I'm not counting, and that's not the point. The point is the "EFFORT" is there, and most pedophiles are homo men looking for little boys.

Roomy
05-17-2008, 02:09 PM
"Fuck off and die you atheist fucking pile of dog shit."

A neg rep I received:laugh2: Don't worry numb nuts, I won;, reciprocate:cheers2:

dread
05-17-2008, 02:12 PM
And here I thought Midcan was just a militant homo sympathizer.

Damn! I better get to work fixing my gaydar.

Roomy
05-17-2008, 02:14 PM
And here I thought Midcan was just a militant homo sympathizer.

Damn! I better get to work fixing my gaydar.

5 minutes ago I thought me and Pale were on the same side, now, I think the c**t doth protest to much:laugh2:

dread
05-17-2008, 02:20 PM
5 minutes ago I thought me and Pale were on the same side, now, I think the c**t doth protest to much:laugh2:

:confused:

Roomy
05-17-2008, 02:23 PM
:confused:

Don't fuck about, it doesn't become you, the c**t will rear his perverted head anyhow.:cool:

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 02:24 PM

Don't tell me to shut the fuck up and think I'm going to take it lightly. You gave no indication you were joking.

If you were, I apologize and I'll catch you up a pos rep later, which will be twice what the neg was.

And by the way Room, posting comments on the board, even ones left in reps, is against the rules.

Roomy
05-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Don't tell me to shut the fuck up and think I'm going to take it lightly. You gave no indication you were joking.

If you were, I apologize and I'll catch you up a pos rep later, which will be twice what the neg was.

And by the way Room, posting comments on the board, even ones left in reps, is against the rules.

SHUT THE FUCK UP:laugh2:

I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 02:29 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP:laugh2:

I couldn't give a flying fuck.

See? How the hell do you expect me to know when your joking and when you're not?

Roomy
05-17-2008, 02:33 PM
See? How the hell do you expect me to know when your joking and when you're not?

I never expect a fucking thing, thats how the world turns, others read me much better than you, maybe we are too much alike?:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 02:42 PM
I never expect a fucking thing, thats how the world turns, others read me much better than you, maybe we are too much alike?:laugh2:

I doubt it. It's pretty clear when I'm joking and when I'm not, and I do expect people to be serious, sometimes.

Roomy
05-17-2008, 02:46 PM
I doubt it. It's pretty clear when I'm joking and when I'm not, and I do expect people to be serious, sometimes.

Hows this for serious?...SHUT THE FUCK UP.:cool:

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Hows this for serious?...SHUT THE FUCK UP.:cool:

Now I know you're kidding... :fu:

Roomy
05-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Now I know you're kidding... :fu:

NOW he gets me...hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa....... .....bastard.....:laugh2:

Missileman
05-17-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm not counting, and that's not the point. The point is the "EFFORT" is there, and most pedophiles are homo men looking for little boys.

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals...it's not even close, and it's an indisputeable fact. It has been proven to you over and over, with your own links. I don't know why you continue with the dis-information.

Roomy
05-17-2008, 02:56 PM
The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals...it's not even close, and it's an indisputeable fact. It has been proven to you over and over, with your own links. I don't know why you continue with the dis-information.

He knows, he likes to play the game, the word 'vast' may be an exaggeration, other than that he is pretty much on the money.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 02:57 PM
He knows, he likes to play the game, the word 'vast' may be an exaggeration, other than that he is pretty much on the money.

I consider at least 90% to be a vast majority.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 02:58 PM

Yes we've been over this, and it's a fact that when averaged out, homosexuals are five times more likely to be pedophiles. The perverted mind doesn't see much difference between fucking each other up the ass and fucking a little boy up the ass. Mental illness has already twisted the brain. Once they've already made the leap into perverted sex, moving onto boys isn't that big much more of a leap.

You're card carrying member or NAMBLA.... you should know that.

Roomy
05-17-2008, 02:59 PM
I consider at least 90% to be a vast majority.

90% might be accurate:cool:

dread
05-17-2008, 03:00 PM

:link:

Abbey Marie
05-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Roomy,
The word you have now used twice is not allowed on this board, as I am sure you can tell from the asterisks. I am asking you now to stop using it.

Abbey

Missileman
05-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Yes we've been over this, and it's a fact that when averaged out, homosexuals are five times more likely to be pedophiles. The perverted mind doesn't see much difference between fucking each other up the ass and fucking a little boy up the ass. Mental illness has already twisted the brain. Once they've already made the leap into perverted sex, moving onto boys isn't that big much more of a leap.

You're card carrying member or NAMBLA.... you should know that.

So much for any chance of civilzed debate...you lasted 3 posts before going into your normal, retarded, baseless, ignorant BULLSHIT!

Now it's not enough for you to suggest I'm a homoseual, now you want to suggest I'm a child molester. GO FUCK YOURSELF. You lousy piece of shit! You are the most worthless fucking human I've ever come into contact with. :fu:

Gloves are off PUSSY! I WILL fucking hound you into leaving this board!

Roomy
05-17-2008, 03:11 PM
So much for any chance of civilzed debate...you lasted 3 posts before going into your normal, retarded, baseless, ignorant BULLSHIT!

Now it's not enough for you to suggest I'm a homoseual, now you want to suggest I'm a child molester. GO FUCK YOURSELF. You lousy piece of shit! You are the most worthless fucking human I've ever come into contact with. :fu:

Coming to terms with homosexuality has fuck all to do with anothers opinion of paedophilia, and so the world turns.:cool:

Missileman
05-17-2008, 03:19 PM
:link:

Rate of sexual abuse by gender:
1.7 victims per 1,000 female children
0.4 victims per 1,000 male children.

Over 80 percent of sexual abuse victims are girls.

Roomy
05-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Pale rider, or you, may be confused as to the % of homosexuals /paedophiles he speaks of, as opposed to paedophiles/homosexuals.I think 90% of paedophiles may be homosexuals but I do not believe that 90% of homosexuals are paedophiles, Pale Rider will no doubt speak for himself and live and die by his own sword.:cool:

Roomy
05-17-2008, 03:22 PM

Over 80 percent of sexual abuse victims are girls.

Meaning? the argument becomes transference.I don't know that, but it is an argument.

ranger
05-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Someday, you WILL be! :laugh2:

Maybe, but I doubt it.

ranger
05-17-2008, 03:35 PM

Sounds like Pale Rider touched a nerve there. Could your name Missileman be derived from your liking to take things up the ass?

Roomy
05-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Roomy,
The word you have now used twice is not allowed on this board, as I am sure you can tell from the asterisks. I am asking you now to stop using it.

Abbey

I edited the word myself when posting, c**t is not a word it is an edited association:cool:

Abbey Marie
05-17-2008, 03:42 PM
I edited the word myself when posting, c**t is not a word it is an edited association:cool:

Are we playing games now? Stop replicating the disallowed word. Is this unclear in some way to you?

Missileman
05-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Sounds like Pale Rider touched a nerve there. Could your name Missileman be derived from your liking to take things up the ass?

He touched a nerve with an inference that I molest children. :fu:

Roomy
05-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Are we playing games now? Stop replicating the disallowed word. Is this unclear in some way to you?

No , but methinks you need a fucking job:cool:

Is it my opinion or the supposed word that offends you? Does c%(t appease you? It is a word, it belongs in the English language whether you like it or not.Here it is again, ****.Has it made you blind? I think not, get over yourself.

ranger
05-17-2008, 03:48 PM
He touched a nerve with an inference that I molest children. :fu:

So you do take things up the ass. :finger3:

Missileman
05-17-2008, 04:33 PM
So you do take things up the ass. :finger3:

You lookin for a date rump ranger? You'll have to look elsewhere.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 06:02 PM

Now it's not enough for you to suggest I'm a homoseual, now you want to suggest I'm a child molester. GO FUCK YOURSELF. You lousy piece of shit! You are the most worthless fucking human I've ever come into contact with.

"Gloves off"... oh boy... ya got me scared there junior.... :laugh:

I think your bull shit is just as retarded as you think mine is jackass. Problem is, I have morality, nature and normalcy on my side. You have perversion, sexual filth and mental illness on yours.

Could you explain to me and the rest of the board that reads this, in simple terms, why you so vehemently support and defend such a vile, disgusting and perverted mental illness, when it has definite, PROVEN ties to pedophilia?

Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

By Interim Staff
A new study by Dr. Timothy J. Dailey and the Washington D.C.-based Family Research Council recently confirmed what police and psychiatrists have known for decades: a definitive link exists between male homosexuality and pedophilia.

The report entitled Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse, shows that while homosexual men make up less than three per cent of the adult male population, they commit a disproportionate number (one third or more) of child sexual molestations. Dailey's report is being sent to parents, youth groups, school administrators, Catholic bishops, and religious organizations.

Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse presents a number of controversial findings. The first is that a significant percentage of child sexual abuse victims are boys. The second finding of Dailey's report contradicts the "inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey" that homosexuals comprise at least 10 per cent of the population. Based upon a study of three large data sets, the General Social Survey, the National Health and Social Life Survey, and the U.S. Census, "a recent study in demography estimates the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 per cent, and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 per cent," writes Dailey.

The FRC study also demonstrates, with a wealth of anecdotal evidence, that pedophile themes can be found throughout "mainstream" gay literature, including fiction anthologies such as: The Penguin Book on International Gay Writing, The Gay Canon: What Every Gay Man Should Read, and A History of Gay Literature:The Male Tradition. Interestingly, the late gay Beat poet Allen Ginsberg was a pedophile, and wrote articles for publications associated with the North American Man-Boy Love Association. "I reread Collected Poems and Ginsberg's two subsequent collections, surprised by the pattern of reference to anal intercourse and to pederasty that emerged," writes Dailey.

According to Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse, pedophiles have long existed as a subculture within the gay rights movement. Dailey quotes David Thorstad, a homosexual activist and founding member of NAMBLA, to demonstrate that by 1985, pedophilia had gained acceptance within the homosexual movement, as it was in that year that NAMBLA was admitted as a member in New York's council of Lesbian and Gay Organizations and the International Gay Association. In the words of Jim Kepner, at one time the curator of the International Gay and Lesbian Archives in Los Angeles: "A point I've been trying to make is that if we reject the boylovers in our midst today, we'd better stop waving the banner of the ancient Greeks, of Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Oscar Wilde, Walt Whitman, Horatio Alger, and Shakespeare. We'd better stop claiming them as part of our history unless we are broadening our concept of what it means to be gay."

The link between homosexuality and pedophilia is rejected by many mainstream research groups, which have even begun to view pedophilia in value-neutral terms. The American Psychiatric Association removed pedophilia from its list of sexual perversions in 1994, while in 1999 the American Psychological Association published a report, "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples," which "claimed child sexual abuse could be harmless and beneficial," according to a 1999 WorldNetDaily column by noted researcher Dr. Judith Reisman.

http://www.theinterim.com/2002/sept/02study.html

dread
05-17-2008, 06:08 PM

Why? You dont do straight men?

Missileman
05-17-2008, 06:44 PM
"Gloves off"... oh boy... ya got me scared there junior.... :laugh:

I think your bull shit is just as retarded as you think mine is jackass. Problem is, I have morality, nature and normalcy on my side. You have perversion, sexual filth and mental illness on yours.

You wouldn't know morality if it bit you on the ass...whoremonger!

Could you explain to me and the rest of the board that reads this, in simple terms, why you so vehemently support and defend such a vile, disgusting and perverted mental illness, when it has definite, PROVEN ties to pedophilia?

I am not defending it you ignorant asshole! I'm saying that what you are purporting is WRONG based on the data. Try as you might, all you can post are studies that twist the data to appeal to YOUR bias. The study says as many as 1/3 of molestations are man on boy. It doesn't say as many as 1/3 of pedophiles are homosexual. The reason it doesn't say that is becasue it's not true. The numbers clearly show that at least 90% of pedophiles are heterosexual. Now, stick your head back up your ass so you can pretend not to have read it.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 06:45 PM
Why? You dont do straight men?

Lemme guess, you're looking for a date too. Sorry...move on!

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 06:54 PM

I am not defending it you ignorant asshole! I'm saying that what you are purporting is WRONG based on the data. Try as you might, all you can post are studies that twist the data to appeal to YOUR bias. The study says as many as 1/3 of molestations are man on boy. It doesn't say as many as 1/3 of pedophiles are homosexual. The reason it doesn't say that is becasue it's not true. The numbers clearly show that at least 90% of pedophiles are heterosexual. Now, stick your head back up your ass so you can pretend not to have read it.

Yes... you're defending it... anywhere there has EVER been facts or stats on the perversion called homosexuality or pedophilia on this board, you were invariably either THE FIRST or ONE OF the first to come to the defense of it. It has lead me to believe that either 1, you're a homosexual yourself, or 2, a pedophile, or 3, both. I can not for the life of me figure out any other reason why you so vehemently spring to the defense of this mental illness every time it's brought up on the board, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.....

Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse

Timothy J. Dailey, Ph.D.
http://www.frc.org/get/is02e3.cfm

Scandals involving the sexual abuse of under-age boys by homosexual priests have rocked the Roman Catholic Church. At the same time, defenders of homosexuality argue that youth organizations such as the Boy Scouts should be forced to include homosexuals among their adult leaders. Similarly, the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a homosexual activist organization that targets schools, has spearheaded the formation of "Gay-Straight Alliances" among students. GLSEN encourages homosexual teachers -- even in the youngest grades -- to be open about their sexuality, as a way of providing role models to "gay" students. In addition, laws or policies banning employment discrimination based on "sexual orientation" usually make no exception for those who work with children or youth.

Many parents have become concerned that children may be molested, encouraged to become sexually active, or even "recruited" into adopting a homosexual identity and lifestyle. Gay activists dismiss such concerns -- in part, by strenuously insisting that there is no connection between homosexuality and the sexual abuse of children.

However, despite efforts by homosexual activists to distance the gay lifestyle from pedophilia, there remains a disturbing connection between the two. This is because, by definition, male homosexuals are sexually attracted to other males. While many homosexuals may not seek young sexual partners, the evidence indicates that disproportionate numbers of gay men seek adolescent males or boys as sexual partners. In this paper we will consider the following evidence linking homosexuality to pedophilia:

Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote "intergenerational intimacy."

http://www.traditionalvalues.org/urban/one-a.php

Missileman
05-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Yes... you're defending it... anywhere there has EVER been facts or stats on the perversion called homosexuality or pedophilia on this board, you were invariably either THE FIRST or ONE OF the first to come to the defense of it. It has lead me to believe that either are 1, a homosexual yourself, or 2, a pedophile, or 3, both. I can not for the life of me figure out any other reason why you so vehemently spring to the defense of this mental illness every time it's brought up on the board, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.....

That's twice now faggot that you've accused me of being a child molester. You're fucking scum. This is all you ever post when things are against you.

It's a real shame there is no hell...you and your boy would have a grand ol time on father/son barrel night!

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 07:15 PM
That's twice now faggot that you've accused me of being a child molester. You're fucking scum. This is all you ever post when things are against you.

It's a real shame there is no hell...you and your boy would have a grand ol time on father/son barrel night!

Listen you puss ridden donkey dick fuck... I asked you explain to anyone and everyone here why it is you so vehemently defend homosexuality and pedophilia, but you seem unable to do so.

You live with that butt boy. Not my problem.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Listen you puss ridden donkey dick fuck... I asked you explain to anyone and everyone here why it is you so vehemently defend homosexuality and pedophilia, but you seem unable to do so.

You live with that butt boy. Not my problem.

Go fuck yourself. Take your negative rep and your threat and stick them up your ass. If it's okay for you to call me a child molester, it's okay for me to talk about your kid...especially since you did first! :fu:

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Go fuck yourself. Take your negative rep and your threat and stick them up your ass. If it's okay for you to call me a child molester, it's okay for me to talk about your kid...especially since you did first!

Got news for ya pal.... my son was not mentioned in here anywhere, and no, it is NOT ok talk shit about him. Yer ass is grass now boy, and I'm the lawn mower.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Got news for ya pal.... my son was not mentioned in here anywhere, and no, it is NOT ok talk shit about him. Yer ass is grass now boy, and I'm the lawn mower.

:fu:

A threat as hollow as your skull faggot!

dread
05-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Lemme guess, you're looking for a date too. Sorry...move on!

So you dont do straight men and you dont go for girls...Does this mean you fuck animals?

Missileman
05-17-2008, 08:32 PM
So you dont do straight men and you dont go for girls...Does this mean you fuck animals?

Sorry, with the gender neutral handle figured you for a dick...guess I should have figured twat.

Yurt
05-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Sorry, with the gender neutral handle figured you for a dick...guess I should have figured twat.

nice respect for the female body part...

82Marine89
05-17-2008, 08:42 PM

That wasn't right.

05-17-2008, 08:48 PM

actually, the study does state that 1/3 of pedophiles are homosexual. You just admitted it. What the heck do you think men doing stuff with boys is if its not homosexual?

What's the harm in admitting the truth? males doing sexual acts with other males is by definition homosexual.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 09:14 PM
actually, the study does state that 1/3 of pedophiles are homosexual. You just admitted it. What the heck do you think men doing stuff with boys is if its not homosexual?

What's the harm in admitting the truth? males doing sexual acts with other males is by definition homosexual.

men doing stuff with boys is pedophilia. just like men doing stuff with girls is pedophilia. If the men were truly homosexual, they would seek sexual contact with other men....not boys, or girls.

82Marine89
05-17-2008, 09:23 PM
men doing stuff with boys is pedophilia. just like men doing stuff with girls is pedophilia. If the men were truly homosexual, they would seek sexual contact with other men....not boys, or girls.

So the guys at NAMBLA are straight?

retiredman
05-17-2008, 09:25 PM
So the guys at NAMBLA are straight?

they are pedophiles. If they were gay, they'd be after adult males.

82Marine89
05-17-2008, 09:28 PM

Are they straight or are they gay?

05-17-2008, 09:41 PM

keep telling yourself that. It doesnt change the truth.

1ho·mo·sex·u·al
Pronunciation: \ˌhō-mə-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wəl, -ˈsek-shəl\
Function: adjective
Date: 1892
1 : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex
2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex
— ho·mo·sex·u·al·ly adverb

You try to redefine things to excuse the behavior and you have to play mental gymastics and semantics games to accomplish it. At the end of the day homosexual behavior is still going to be wrong.

82Marine89
05-17-2008, 09:42 PM

Here's your answer...

In November 1992, the NAMBLA newsletter published an open letter to the Boy Scouts which essentially called on the Scouts to "cease...discrimination of openly gay or lesbian persons in the appointment of scout masters and in...membership." The letter went on to state, "We share a common mission-to bring a greater understanding and light and purpose to the young as they grow."

NAMBLA has been implicated in another recent case involving a 10-year- old boy, Jeffrey Curley, in Boston. Two men have been charged in the horrific molestation and death of the 10- year- old in October 1997. Materials from NAMBLA were found in the home of Charles Jaynes, one of the two men. The parents of the boy are suing NAMBLA for $10 million dollars, and demanding the release of all the names of NAMBLA members. The ACLU, which is defending NAMBLA, has called the suit a "witch hunt." The judge has yet to rule on the case.

So if there's no particular interest in sex with children among homosexuals, why do these disturbing facts keep popping up?

A Manchester, N.H. a 12-year-old Girl Scout was sexually molested by her 18-year- old female scout leader during a sleepover at a church last February. The young woman has admitted that she kissed the girl and offered to "help" her if she wanted to experience a sexual encounter with a woman. (http://www.missionamerica.com/agenda.php?articlenum=2)

dread
05-17-2008, 10:19 PM

I would have preferred the "c" word but seeing as that word will get one banned here I am ok with twat. :laugh2:

Sad though that you didnt deny that you like fucking your kitty.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 10:38 PM

The study twice mentioned 1/3 of the victims...neither time did it say 1/3 of the offenders.

1/3 of the victims doesn't equal 1/3 of the offenders. One of the more posted links trying to create a link between homosexuality and pedophilia acknowledges that a homosexual pedophile has 7 times the number of victims as a heterosexual pedophile. The percentage of homosexual pedophiles would be represented by 1/3 divided by 7...somewhere between 4 and 5%.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 10:41 PM
I would have preferred the "c" word but seeing as that word will get one banned here I am ok with twat. :laugh2:

Sad though that you didnt deny that you like fucking your kitty.

I'm not in the habit of denying baseless accusations from twats, much less ignorant twats. The absence of a denial doesn't make your accusation true.

ranger
05-17-2008, 10:51 PM

Hey takeamissileman, is that the best comeback you could come up with? Wow, stupid and gay.

ranger
05-17-2008, 10:54 PM

Different board, but you're still a fucking dumbass. Pedophiles can also be gay, that's where they go after the little boys. Do you need me to draw it for you in crayon?

05-17-2008, 10:55 PM
The study twice mentioned 1/3 of the victims...neither time did it say 1/3 of the offenders.

1/3 of the victims doesn't equal 1/3 of the offenders. One of the more posted links trying to create a link between homosexuality and pedophilia acknowledges that a homosexual pedophile has 7 times the number of victims as a heterosexual pedophile. The percentage of homosexual pedophiles would be represented by 1/3 divided by 7...somewhere between 4 and 5%.

i was going off of MFM's statements.

Are 1/3 man on boy or not?

ranger
05-17-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm not in the habit of denying baseless accusations from twats, much less ignorant twats. The absence of a denial doesn't make your accusation true.

But you've never denied anything I've accused you of, since I'm not a twat or ignorant, guess that means you are a butt loving, dick licking, cum gurgling bag of shit.

Hagbard Celine
05-17-2008, 10:56 PM
keep telling yourself that. It doesnt change the truth.

You try to redefine things to excuse the behavior and you have to play mental gymastics and semantics games to accomplish it. At the end of the day homosexual behavior is still going to be wrong.

If you're not going to acknowledge the very real differences between pedophilia and homosexuality, then you need to know that your position has a very large hole in it. If you're going to call pedophilia and homosexuality "the same" then what you're really doing is throwing all sexual deviancy into the same bag--"gay" or "straight." Your problem is that straight people can also be deviants. Would you call straight people who practice S&M gay? How about straight people who have orgies with three or more people? Are they gay? And the most glaring hole in your position is that some pedophiles prefer children of the opposite sex so are they gay?
The bottom line is that primitive "black and white" viewpoints don't work. Our human brain has the capability to categorized our world to an almost infinite degree. I think you're doing a huge disservice to both yourself and all of us by limiting your world view so much.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Hey takeamissileman, is that the best comeback you could come up with? Wow, stupid and gay.

And yours was SO mature and witty...:fu:

ranger
05-17-2008, 11:00 PM
And yours was SO mature and witty...:fu:

Maybe not the best material I've ever used, but damn sure better then yours.

BTW, if you want to take on Pale Rider, you'll have to play with me as well.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 11:01 PM
i was going off of MFM's statements.

Are 1/3 man on boy or not?

Victims maybe(a link I posted earlier placed the number at 20%)...offenders, definitely not.

05-17-2008, 11:02 PM
If you're not going to acknowledge the very real differences between pedophilia and homosexuality, then you need to know that your position has a very large hole in it. If you're going to call pedophilia and homosexuality "the same" then what you're really doing is throwing all sexual deviancy into the same bag--"gay" or "straight." Your problem is that straight people can also be deviants. Would you call straight people who practice S&M gay? How about straight people who have orgies with three or more people? Are they gay? And the most glaring hole in your position is that some pedophiles prefer children of the opposite sex so are they gay?
The bottom line is that primitive "black and white" viewpoints don't work. Our human brain has the capability to categorized our world to an almost infinite degree. I think you're doing a huge disservice to both yourself and all of us by limiting your world view so much.

Nice straw man attacks. problem is i never argued that they were the same. only that the man on boy pedophilia is homosexual. which is true.

So if youd like to actually discuss the issue fine. If you want to just attack straw men all day. feel free. but dont expect us to put up with your weak arguments

Missileman
05-17-2008, 11:03 PM
But you've never denied anything I've accused you of, since I'm not a twat or ignorant, guess that means you are a butt loving, dick licking, cum gurgling bag of shit.

On the contrary...you are the epitome of an ignorant twat.

Hagbard Celine
05-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Nice straw man attacks. problem is i never argued that they were the same. only that the man on boy pedophilia is homosexual. which is true.

So if youd like to actually discuss the issue fine. If you want to just attack straw men all day. feel free. but dont expect us to put up with your weak arguments

Proven wrong = Gets mad and accuses me of "strawman" Pathetic.

82Marine89
05-17-2008, 11:06 PM
If you're not going to acknowledge the very real differences between pedophilia and homosexuality, then you need to know that your position has a very large hole in it.

Such a poor choice of words in a thread dealing with homosexuality.

If you're going to call pedophilia and homosexuality "the same" then what you're really doing is throwing all sexual deviancy into the same bag--"gay" or "straight." Your problem is that straight people can also be deviants. Would you call straight people who practice S&M gay? How about straight people who have orgies with three or more people? Are they gay? And the most glaring hole in your position is that some pedophiles prefer children of the opposite sex so are they gay?

Uh... attraction to the opposite sex is hetero, not homosexual.

Life is black and white. There are no gray areas. It either is or it isn't.

ranger
05-17-2008, 11:07 PM
On the contrary...you are the epitome of an ignorant twat.

Freud called this transference. It's where you transfer all of your faults onto others. There is help for you though. First, look in the mirror and tell yourself, "I'm a great guy and darn it, people like me." Second, go play in the traffic on the Interstate.

IN no time, you'll be cured.

05-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Proven wrong = Gets mad and accuses me of "strawman" Pathetic.

mad? who is mad? why do you think id waste my time getting angry with you?

Ill take it from your lack of anything responsive that you are acknowledging the straw man attack.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Maybe not the best material I've ever used, but damn sure better then yours.

So you call me a homo and you're witty, but I'm not for calling you one...you're an idiot.

BTW, if you want to take on Pale Rider, you'll have to play with me as well.

Oh goodie! Tag team morons. I'm sorry, was I supposed to be impressed or intimidated instead of rolling on the floor laughing?

ranger
05-17-2008, 11:12 PM

Wow, you about as brain dead as mainemoron. Gay pedophiles fuck little boys, okay. Is that clear enough for you. There are plenty of other paraphilias out there that can be used to classify all of the other kinky shit that people do. It's called the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. I'm sure you're in there in several places.

It's either right or it's wrong. That's what it boils down to. You can convince yourself all you want that it's okay but deep down, you know you're kidding yourself.

ranger
05-17-2008, 11:13 PM
So you call me a homo and you're witty, but I'm not for calling you one...you're an idiot.

I'm just getting warmed up, you however, have peaked.

Oh goodie! Tag team morons. I'm sorry, was I supposed to be impressed or intimidated instead of rolling on the floor laughing?

I get the distinct impression that the only thing you do rolling around on the floor is take a dick up your ass.

Hagbard Celine
05-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Such a poor choice of words in a thread dealing with homosexuality.

Uh... attraction to the opposite sex is hetero, not homosexual.

Life is black and white. There are no gray areas. It either is or it isn't.

3. Nope. Life is full of gray areas, which our incredibly complex human minds are more than equipped to cypher through.

2. Thanks for clarifying that for me. Seriously though, please look at the context of what I said. I was responding to a poster who claims that pedophilia and homosexuality are the same thing (gay).

1. I'll be sure to avoid words that could be misinterpreted by sophomoric minds such as: cockpit, hole, crack, mount, etc. :pee:

Missileman
05-17-2008, 11:20 PM
I'm just getting warmed up, you however, have peaked.

I get the distinct impression that the only thing you do rolling around on the floor is take a dick up your ass.

Same lame shit...different post. I get the disticnt impression that's all you're capable of.

dread
05-17-2008, 11:23 PM
3. Nope. Life is full of gray areas, which our incredibly complex human minds are more than equipped to cypher through.

"Life is full of gray" is for people who want to have their cake and eat it too.

dread
05-17-2008, 11:25 PM
Same lame shit...different post. I get the disticnt impression that's all you're capable of.

:popcorn:

I am still waiting for your gloves to come off.

82Marine89
05-17-2008, 11:28 PM

A situation, an assessment, and a conclusion. Black and White. No gray areas.

2. Thanks for clarifying that for me. Seriously though, please look at the context of what I said. I was responding to a poster who claims that pedophilia and homosexuality are the same thing (gay).

I commented on that in post #79.

1. I'll be sure to avoid words that could be misinterpreted by sophomoric minds such as: cockpit, hole, crack, mount, etc. :pee:

You need to take the stick out of your ass and lighten up. HaHa I said ass.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/whemoticons/famous/butthead.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/whemoticons/famous/beavis.gif

Hagbard Celine
05-17-2008, 11:29 PM
"Life is full of gray" is for people who want to have their cake and eat it too.

No, it's the way the world is. It's not black and white. To prove it, I challenge you to come up with one thing that is black and white.

82Marine89
05-17-2008, 11:30 PM
No, it's the way the world is. It's not black and white. To prove it, I challenge you to come up with one thing that is black and white.

You need a male and a female in order to procreate.

actsnoblemartin
05-17-2008, 11:31 PM
does anyone have proof one way or another or is this another name-fest

seriously :poke:

Missileman
05-17-2008, 11:31 PM
You need a male and a female in order to procreate.

Never hear of the amoeba?

Hagbard Celine
05-17-2008, 11:33 PM
A situation, an assessment, and a conclusion. Black and White. No gray areas.

What does this even mean? What does "situation, assessment and conclusion" have to do with anything?
The bottom line is that you're wrong. Nothing is black and white. Murder isn't always wrong. Stealing isn't always wrong. Nothing is universally good or evil. Everything is situation specific. Blanket labels are fundamentally flawed.

dread
05-17-2008, 11:35 PM

Murder, Theft, Rape, Robbery, Burglary, Arson, Kidnapping...And that is just off the top of my head.

dread
05-17-2008, 11:37 PM
What does this even mean? What does "situation, assessment and conclusion" have to do with anything?
The bottom line is that you're wrong. Nothing is black and white. Murder isn't always wrong. Stealing isn't always wrong. Nothing is universally good or evil. Everything is situation specific. Blanket labels are fundamentally flawed.

So I take it this means you condone raping a three year old kid...I mean according to YOUR logic the person may have a very valid exuse and it would be ok.

Hagbard Celine
05-17-2008, 11:40 PM
Never hear of the amoeba?

You don't even need an amoeba. Some complex animals and plants can spontaneously change gender and impregnate themselves. The process is known as "parthenogenesis" and animals as large as the kimodo dragon have been documented doing it. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16298548/

Not to mention Jesus. If you believe that the New Testament is historically accurate, then the virgin birth contradicts your premise.

Missileman
05-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Murder, Theft, Rape, Robbery, Burglary, Arson, Kidnapping...And that is just off the top of my head.

So, breaking into the Pentagon to steal the keys to a transport plane to get to Afghanistan to kidnap Bin Laden and murder him by burning his house down around him would be a bad thing?

Hagbard Celine
05-17-2008, 11:47 PM
So I take it this means you condone raping a three year old kid...I mean according to YOUR logic the person may have a very valid exuse and it would be ok.

No, that would be wrong. Obviously specific scenarios are judged according to their specific circumstances. No black and white doesn't mean that nothing can be wrong, it simply means that you can't say things like "all rape is evil." In the circumstance of "raping a three year old kid," obviously that would be wrong. But what if you were at a bar and a scantily clad woman was flirting with you all night so you took her home and engaged her in sexual intercourse and then half-way through she started screaming "rape!" Was your act evil? Were you wrong? Of course not. But it would still be rape if the b*tch decided to press the matter.
Do you get the concept or are you going to continue to accuse me of condoning toddler rape? :rolleyes:
The same goes for murder. Would you agree that killing a person qualifies as murder? if you said "yes," then I would ask you if you think US soldiers are murderers for killing the guys shooting at them. You'd probably say no. So that proves that not all murder is wrong or evil.
Nothing is absolute. Everything has gray areas.

dread
05-17-2008, 11:47 PM
So, breaking into the Pentagon to steal the keys to a transport plane to get to Afghanistan to kidnap Bin Laden and murder him by burning his house down around him would be a bad thing?

Actually yes it would.

Now a person can fly their own ass to Afghanistan and do a citizens arrest on Bin Laden and if he put an AK-47 to their head and somhow this citizen turned the tables and killed Bin Laden in the fight then that would be alright.

actsnoblemartin
05-17-2008, 11:48 PM
test tube :dunno:

Missileman
05-17-2008, 11:50 PM
Actually yes it would.

Now a person can fly their own ass to Afghanistan and do a citizens arrest on Bin Laden and if he put an AK-47 to their head and somhow this citizen turned the tables and killed Bin Laden in the fight then that would be alright.

Sometimes, the end justifies the means.

dread
05-17-2008, 11:51 PM
No, that would be wrong. Obviously specific scenarios are judged according to their specific circumstances. No black and white doesn't mean that nothing can be wrong, it simply means that you can't say things like "all rape is evil." In the circumstance of "raping a three year old kid," obviously that would be wrong. But what if you were at a bar and a scantily clad woman was flirting with you all night so you took her home and engaged her in sexual intercourse and then half-way through she started screaming "rape!" Was your act evil? Were you wrong? Of course not. But it would still be rape if the b*tch decided to press the matter.
Do you get the concept or are you going to continue to accuse me of condoning toddler rape? :rolleyes:

No is NO! ASSHOLE.

I dont give a flying fuck if the woman is walking down YOUR street buck naked. If she changes her mind then you need to blow your wad someplace else.

Just because the female is a bitch DOES NOT give you the right to rape her. PERIOD!

dread
05-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Sometimes, the end justifies the means.

There is no need to steal a plane. Hell there is no need to burn down his house. Nor would we be kidnapping him when there is a warrant AND a bounty on his head.

Hagbard Celine
05-17-2008, 11:58 PM

Is it wrong for a soldier to murder his enemy?

Is it wrong for a starving man to steal food?

Would it be wrong to burn down a building used to make kiddie porn?

Would it be wrong to kidnap someone if it was for the purpose of saving their life?

That's just off the top of my head.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 12:01 AM
No is NO! ASSHOLE.

I dont give a flying fuck if the woman is walking down YOUR street buck naked. If she changes her mind then you need to blow your wad someplace else.

Just because the female is a bitch DOES NOT give you the right to rape her. PERIOD!

So she has the right to turn on me and accuse me of something I thought was consensual? No warning signs or anything? She can just change her mind and just like that I'm a rapist?
Also, why am I an "assh*le?" Is it because you're losing this debate?

82Marine89
05-18-2008, 12:07 AM

Yes

Yes

Yes

Would it be wrong to kidnap someone if it was for the purpose of saving their life?

Care to elaborate?

Open head. Insert brain.

82Marine89
05-18-2008, 12:08 AM
So she has the right to turn on me and accuse me of something I thought was consensual? No warning signs or anything? She can just change her mind and just like that I'm a rapist?

Yes

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Yes

So you'd be willing to face the music if the woman you engaged in consensual sex with turned on you mid coitus and accused you of raping her? Please spare me.

You'd have no problem prosecuting soldiers for murder?

You'd have no problem prosecuting a starving man for stealing food?

You'd have no qualms prosecuting someone who burnt down a building used to make dirty videos of little kids?

You'd have no problem with prosecuting someone for kidnapping a kid to save them from an abusive household?

82Marine89
05-18-2008, 12:23 AM
So you'd be willing to face the music if the woman you engaged in consensual sex with turned on you mid coitus and accused you of raping her? Please spare me.

She says stop, I'm out of there.

You'd have no problem prosecuting soldiers for murder?

If they murdered them, but they would receive a fair trial. BTW, killing in combat is not murder.

You'd have no problem prosecuting a starving man for stealing food?

None at all.

You'd have no qualms prosecuting someone who burnt down a building used to make dirty videos of little kids?

Nope. You prosecute the person and sell off their assets to pay to the victims. Counseling isn't cheap.

You'd have no problem with prosecuting someone for kidnapping a kid to save them from an abusive household?

Nope. That's what law enforcement is for.

dread
05-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Also, why am I an "assh*le?" Is it because you're losing this debate?

No you are an asshole because you think raping a woman is ok. AND IT WAS NOT consensual the moment she said no.

dread
05-18-2008, 12:31 AM

1. In war it is not murder. But then I guess people at Pearl Harbor had no justification in defending themselves from being slaughtered according to you.There is this little thing in the law books called "intent".

2. YES! There is no need for a man to steal for food. There are plenty of churches and homeless shelters and other places that feed the needy. Or for that matter just look to your street corner and you will find a pan handler getting TONS of money.

3. YES! There is no need to burn down a building that housed kiddie porn.

4. YES! If they are an adult and in a cult it is on them to get their own carcass out of the mess they got themselves in.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 12:34 AM
She says stop, I'm out of there.
No, not "stop." She calls you a rapist and accuses you and presses charges. That's the scenario. I've never included her saying "no" as part of the scenario.

If they murdered them, butr they would receive a fair trial. BTW, killing in combat is no murder.
But you just said in a previous post that they are committing murder when they kill the guys shooting at them. Which is it? I thought in your black and white world it either is or it isn't. Seems to me killing a person is pretty straightforward but you're telling me that there are gray areas?

None at all.
You'd rather they starve? That's f*cked up man.

Nope. You prosecute the person and sell off their assets to pay to the victims. Counseling isn't cheap.

What if there's no evidence to prosecute them? There's no way to prove it but you know they're making kiddie porno because of something you accidentally saw but have no evidence of but you had no way of getting to the person behind it so the only recourse you could take would be to walk away or burn the place down? Would you let it continue by walking or would you burn the place down? And would it be wrong?

Nope. That's what law enforcement is for.
Law enforcement is unable to respond due to extenuating circumstances. Does the kid get a fat lip simply because you refuse to become a "kidnapper?"

Yurt
05-18-2008, 12:37 AM
The same goes for murder. Would you agree that killing a person qualifies as murder? if you said "yes," then I would ask you if you think US soldiers are murderers for killing the guys shooting at them. You'd probably say no. So that proves that not all murder is wrong or evil.
Nothing is absolute. Everything has gray areas.

if you stopped the moment she said stop, it is not rape. you might have a hard time in court unfortunately, but it only becomes rape as soon as she becomes unwilling. and interestingly, the common law also included "not your wife"

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 12:38 AM
No you are an asshole because you think raping a woman is ok. AND IT WAS NOT consensual the moment she said no.

No, you've made me an assh*le by adding something to the scenario that I didn't include when I created it. She never says "no," she simply turns on you spontaneously and accuses you of rape and then presses charges with a vag full of your dna. Are you a rapist and therefore "evil" simply because she defined the event as "rape?"

82Marine89
05-18-2008, 12:42 AM
No, not "stop." She calls you a rapist and accuses you and presses charges. That's the scenario. I've never included her saying "no" as part of the scenario.

Your changing the rules midstream. The original statement was she said no while you were bopping each other.

But you just said in a previous post that they are committing murder when they kill the guys shooting at them. Which is it? I thought in your black and white world it either is or it isn't. Seems to me killing a person is pretty straightforward but you're telling me that there are gray areas?

Care to quote me where I said that?

Never said that. I said I'd prosecute them for stealing.

What if there's no evidence to prosecute them? There's no way to prove it but you know they're making kiddie porno because of something you accidentally saw but have no evidence of but you had no way of getting to the person behind it so the only recourse you could take would be to walk away or burn the place down? Would you let it continue by walking or would you burn the place down? And would it be wrong?

Committing a crime to end a crime is still a crime.

Law enforcement is unable to respond due to extenuating circumstances. Does the kid get a fat lip simply because you refuse to become a "kidnapper?"

So what pray tell are these new found extenuating circumstances?

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 12:47 AM
if you stopped the moment she said stop, it is not rape. you might have a hard time in court unfortunately, but it only becomes rape as soon as she becomes unwilling. and interestingly, the common law also included "not your wife"

This discussion isn't about what the court would do. The court already accepts the existence of gray areas by acknowledging things like first degree, second degree, self defense, etc.
I'm simply trying to prove to this guy that he's wrong about the world being "black and white." Of course he's wrong. Every situation is different--that's why we don't accuse soldiers of being murderers even though that's literally what they've done in killing other human beings. The circumstances of the act are different from say, a mugger killing someone on the street. Therefore, not all murder is wrong or evil. There are gray areas.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 12:58 AM
Your changing the rules midstream. The original statement was she said no while you were bopping each other. No I said she accused you of rape. I NEVER included her saying "no." Here's the proof: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=246819&postcount=114

Care to quote me where I said that?
Right here:http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=246831&postcount=122

Never said that. I said I'd prosecute them for stealing.
Essentially it's the same thing. You'd prosecute someone for feeding themselves simply because technically they were "stealing." You'd have no compassion for their plight. It's just black and white to you.

Committing a crime to end a crime is still a crime.
It may be a "crime," but does that mean it wasn't warranted or that it's inherently evil simply because it's a "crime?" Remember, you had no other recourse other than to walk away or to burn the place down so it couldn't be used again. You'd prosecute someone for putting an end to a child porno ring simply because they did so through the act of arson?

So what pray tell are these new found extenuating circumstances?
Who cares? Perhaps another terrorist attack or a natural disaster called all law enforcement personnel away from the area. So would you nap the kid or leave him to be beaten up by his unfit parental units?

ranger
05-18-2008, 01:06 AM

You should know what you're sticking your dick in before you start. If you pick the chick up in a bar, you;re playing with fire.

It's written in black and white that you can kill to defend yourself. Quit trying to change up in midstream to try and make it look like you're right.

Plenty of churches, agencies and what not that would bend over backward to feed them.

What if your mom had balls, would that make her your dad? And yes, it would still be wrong. I know of a rapist that is out ad about because we can get enough evidence to try him in court. So, I keep a really good eye on his ass.

WTF kind of scenario are you fabricating now? If you see a kid being assaulted the law states you can intervene and stop the assault. The law says you can call the police. It's not kidnapping, it's doing what's right. Of course, that concept seems to be alien to you.

Yurt
05-18-2008, 01:06 AM
This discussion isn't about what the court would do. The court already accepts the existence of gray areas by acknowledging things like first degree, second degree, self defense, etc.
I'm simply trying to prove to this guy that he's wrong about the world being "black and white." Of course he's wrong. Every situation is different--that's why we don't accuse soldiers of being murderers even though that's literally what they've done in killing other human beings. The circumstances of the act are different from say, a mugger killing someone on the street. Therefore, not all murder is wrong or evil. There are gray areas.

what is gray about stopping when she says no? you either stop or you don't.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 01:11 AM
You should know what you're sticking your dick in before you start. If you pick the chick up in a bar, you;re playing with fire.

It's written in black and white that you can kill to defend yourself. Quit trying to change up in midstream to try and make it look like you're right.

Plenty of churches, agencies and what not that would bend over backward to feed them.

What if your mom had balls, would that make her your dad? And yes, it would still be wrong. I know of a rapist that is out ad about because we can get enough evidence to try him in court. So, I keep a really good eye on his ass.

WTF kind of scenario are you fabricating now? If you see a kid being assaulted the law states you can intervene and stop the assault. The law says you can call the police. It's not kidnapping, it's doing what's right. Of course, that concept seems to be alien to you.

I'm not changing anything midstream. All details in these scenarios have stayed the same since the beginning except for the ones ya'll asked for further information on. The fact that you agree that killing in self-defense is okay is proof that gray areas exist. Obviously not all murder is wrong. There are gray areas where it can be okay.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 01:13 AM

She doesn't say "no." If she said "no" then DUH, if you didn't stop you'd be in the wrong. In the scenario I've laid-out, she never says no. She just starts calling you a rapist and then presses charges. If they had your dna and her word against yours, they could charge you with rape. But would it really be rape? Technically it is rape, but it's not really evil because you know you did nothing wrong (other than picking up and sleeping with a crazy chick).

ranger
05-18-2008, 01:14 AM
I'm not changing anything midstream. All details in these scenarios have stayed the same since the beginning except for the ones ya'll asked for further information on. The fact that you agree that killing in self-defense is okay is proof that gray areas exist. Obviously not all murder is wrong. There are gray areas where it can be okay.

Killing someone in self defense is not considered murder. So, why don't you pop your head out of your ass and let some air get to your brain. Maybe it will help you think better.

Then again, maybe you're just too damn dumb for there to be any hope.

ranger
05-18-2008, 01:16 AM
She doesn't say "no." If she said "no" then DUH, if you didn't stop you'd be in the wrong. In the scenario I've laid-out, she never says no. She just starts calling you a rapist and then presses charges.

Then you haven't commited rape. You really don't know jack shit about the law or this topic. Maybe you should go hang out in the movie thread or something more your speed.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 01:19 AM
Then you haven't commited rape. You really don't know jack shit about the law or this topic. Maybe you should go hang out in the movie thread or something more your speed.

Hey being a roaring prick doesn't make you right. It just makes you a roaring prick (shrug)

ranger
05-18-2008, 01:22 AM
Hey being a roaring prick doesn't make you right. It just makes you a roaring prick (shrug)

Knowing the law makes me right. This post just illustrates my point about you playing out of your league. Maybe something in the photography thread would be your speed. You do know what a photo is, don't you?

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 01:30 AM
Knowing the law makes me right. This post just illustrates my point about you playing out of your league. Maybe something in the photography thread would be your speed. You do know what a photo is, don't you?

You're such an idiot that you've proven my point. The fact that the law does not simply dole-out punishment equally to all crimes but instead differentiates between them and even goes so far as to discriminate between the different types of murder is proof that the world is not black and white but is instead made-up of many different gray areas.
Did you think I was just going to drop this simply because your "debate" has devolved into name calling? Give me a break. You declare "victory" and start hurling insults as if you've proven something? Pathetic.

ranger
05-18-2008, 01:41 AM
You're such an idiot that you've proven my point. The fact that the law does not simply dole-out punishment equally to all crimes but instead differentiates between them and even goes so far as to discriminate between the different types of murder is proof that the world is not black and white but is instead made-up of many different gray areas.

Fagbeard Celine Dion,
You, my friend, have no fucking clue what the hell you spew, do you? First of all, I've shown you numerous things that are black and white while you have not been able to offer one thing that has shades of gray. Second, the fact that the law has difference levels of murder does not make for shades of gray, it simply o=points out the fact that there are different types of crimes. Once again, it's only gray to someone looking for an angle to get away with something.

Did you think I was just going to drop this simply because your "debate" has devolved into name calling? Give me a break. You declare "victory" and start hurling insults as if you've proven something? Pathetic.

I didn't declare victory, you did when you called me a roaring prick instead of offering any argument. Then you whine when I hurl insults at you, poor baby. Maybe the photography thread would be too rough for you as well. Maybe we can start a singalong thread for you so you can feel safe.

BTW, I start hurling insults when I've realized that trying to talk reasonably to someone such as yourself is a waste of my time. Then I just make a quick point and get in a free shot.

diuretic
05-18-2008, 01:52 AM

And this will mean that a paedophile who sexually assaults a child will murder them to enhance their chances of not being convicted of the sexual assault. Since the penalty is the same they have nothing to lose.

Bad move.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 01:54 AM
Fagbeard Celine Dion,
You, my friend, have no fucking clue what the hell you spew, do you? First of all, I've shown you numerous things that are black and white while you have not been able to offer one thing that has shades of gray. Second, the fact that the law has difference levels of murder does not make for shades of gray, it simply o=points out the fact that there are different types of crimes. Once again, it's only gray to someone looking for an angle to get away with something.

I didn't declare victory, you did when you called me a roaring prick instead of offering any argument. Then you whine when I hurl insults at you, poor baby. Maybe the photography thread would be too rough for you as well. Maybe we can start a singalong thread for you so you can feel safe.

BTW, I start hurling insults when I've realized that trying to talk reasonably to someone such as yourself is a waste of my time. Then I just make a quick point and get in a free shot.

So you're allowed to make post that has no other purpose than to flame me, tell me I'm "out of my league" (Yeah, below my league) and then insult me by pretending as if I'm too stupid to post anywhere besides the photography thread? That's not declaring victory? Am I not allowed to call you names back? Is that a right solely held by you? Like I said: Pathetic.
The entire premise of the debate me and marine82 were in was that the world is filled with gray areas. I've proven beyond a reasonable doubt that gray areas can exist in any area of life. All you've done is back up my claims. Saying that the world is "black and white" is ridiculous and makes you look ridiculous because it's impossible to jive with that. If you acknowledge that there can be different types of murder then obviously it's not black and white. Murder = killing somebody. Seems pretty black and white right? Well what about self defense? What about killing in a war? It's not black and white. You can't just say all murder is wrong and that's the way it is because there are gray areas to be considered. There are many ways and many circumstances in which this can happen. Not all of them are evil (as you have demonstrated by repeating my examples back to me).

actsnoblemartin
05-18-2008, 03:57 AM
way to stay on topic, and try moral equvalency :clap:

Missileman
05-18-2008, 08:09 AM

Killing in self-defense is not a form of murder.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2008, 09:15 AM
Killing in self-defense is not a form of murder.

No sh*t. That's the whole point.

82Marine89
05-18-2008, 09:43 AM
No I said she accused you of rape. I NEVER included her saying "no." Here's the proof: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=246819&postcount=114

Here is what you said...
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=246819&postcount=114

Right here:http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=246831&postcount=122

That says I would prosecute them for murder. There is a difference between murder and killing someone that is shooting at you in a combat situation.

Essentially it's the same thing. You'd prosecute someone for feeding themselves simply because technically they were "stealing." You'd have no compassion for their plight. It's just black and white to you.

It's not the same thing. He can pan handle, go to St. Vincent de Paul or any of the other charities that feed the homeless. How would you feel if it was your stuff he stole to feed himself and that placed you in a position that you couldn't feed your family?

It may be a "crime," but does that mean it wasn't warranted or that it's inherently evil simply because it's a "crime?" Remember, you had no other recourse other than to walk away or to burn the place down so it couldn't be used again. You'd prosecute someone for putting an end to a child porno ring simply because they did so through the act of arson?

It's a crime. I would prosecute them.

Who cares? Perhaps another terrorist attack or a natural disaster called all law enforcement personnel away from the area. So would you nap the kid or leave him to be beaten up by his unfit parental units?

Or perhaps Godzilla and Mothra had a huge fight and that pulled away the police, fire, and National Guard. It's still a crime to kidnap him.

Missileman
05-18-2008, 09:48 AM
No sh*t. That's the whole point.

No, it takes killing in self defense out of the "all murder is not wrong" equation.

dread
05-18-2008, 10:09 AM
So you're allowed to make post that has no other purpose than to flame me, tell me I'm "out of my league" (Yeah, below my league) and then insult me by pretending as if I'm too stupid to post anywhere besides the photography thread? That's not declaring victory? Am I not allowed to call you names back? Is that a right solely held by you? Like I said: Pathetic.
The entire premise of the debate me and marine82 were in was that the world is filled with gray areas. I've proven beyond a reasonable doubt that gray areas can exist in any area of life. All you've done is back up my claims. Saying that the world is "black and white" is ridiculous and makes you look ridiculous because it's impossible to jive with that. If you acknowledge that there can be different types of murder then obviously it's not black and white. Murder = killing somebody. Seems pretty black and white right? Well what about self defense? What about killing in a war? It's not black and white. You can't just say all murder is wrong and that's the way it is because there are gray areas to be considered. There are many ways and many circumstances in which this can happen. Not all of them are evil (as you have demonstrated by repeating my examples back to me).

You have proven nothing. I HAVENT seen too many on this board who feel the same as you. The fact YOU WANT there to be grey areas is scary. That means that you WANT to be able to get away with something.

Life is pretty simple. It is people with alterior motives that complicate things.

82Marine89
05-18-2008, 10:38 AM

You haven't proved anything beyond a reasonable doubt. Murder is the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought. (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder) If there was no malice it is manslaughter. Self defense or accidental deaths are considered to be homicides. There is an answer for everything. It is black and white.

05-18-2008, 10:49 AM

1)Yes. A soldier would be court martialed for murdering anyone. including his enemy.
2)Yes its wrong for a starving men to steal food. There are plenty of charities and jobs to either get help with food or work for it.
3)Yes, there is no argument that would ever make arson right
4)No. its still kidnapping.

Well no wonder you are so messed up.

05-18-2008, 10:51 AM

its grey because he doesnt want to admit that he is making bad choices and wants things to be grey so he can pretend there is no right or wrong there.

Yurt
05-18-2008, 11:05 AM
She doesn't say "no." If she said "no" then DUH, if you didn't stop you'd be in the wrong. In the scenario I've laid-out, she never says no. She just starts calling you a rapist and then presses charges. If they had your dna and her word against yours, they could charge you with rape. But would it really be rape? Technically it is rape, but it's not really evil because you know you did nothing wrong (other than picking up and sleeping with a crazy chick).

no, it is not technically rape. just because she screams something, doesn't make it true. what is she screamed murder, are you saying that is technically murder? and her word against yours is not a "grey area" of the law, it is a liar vs the truth. the law does have areas of grey, but this example is not one hag.

diuretic
05-18-2008, 04:17 PM
The law is full of grey areas in practice. Definitions of what crimes are can be found in the legislation. Working out from evidence if a crime has been committed and what it is (if any) is the grey area.

If human A causes the death of human B the actions can be categorised as everything from murder down to "oops sorry about that". It just depends on the context.

Missileman
05-18-2008, 04:19 PM
The law is full of grey areas in practice. Definitions of what crimes are can be found in the legislation. Working out from evidence if a crime has been committed and what it is (if any) is the grey area.

If human A causes the death of human B the actions can be categorised as everything from murder down to "oops sorry about that". It just depends on the context.

Yep..and sentencing is almost totally gray with the few exceptions of mandatory sentences.

82Marine89
05-18-2008, 04:42 PM

If it has a category, then it is black and white. I discussed it in an earlier post.

Abbey Marie
05-18-2008, 05:15 PM

And when laws, esp. criminal ones, are "grey", they are often considerd unconstitutionally vague and often are struck down as such.

gabosaurus
05-18-2008, 05:33 PM
Not to mention all the gay pedophile Catholic priests.

Abbey Marie
05-18-2008, 05:36 PM
So, do we prefer "grey" or "gray" Or is that in itself a gray/grey area? :laugh2:

gabosaurus
05-18-2008, 05:39 PM

So you endorse raping bitchy women having their periods? Pretty kinky dude.

bullypulpit
05-18-2008, 08:33 PM
No, research...independently and repeatably verifiable research...changed that. Sorry, you lose again.

Research, conducted through multiple batteries of psychological testing, involving different test protocols all show the same thing...there is little difference between psychologically healthy heterosexual and homosexual populations. Homosexuality is not a psychopathology, and that myth has long been debunked.

You can find a comprehensive list of these studies and their results <a href=http://www.jeramyt.org/gay/gayscience.html>HERE</a>.

I posted this on another thread where Pale failed to rise to the challenge.

Much as PR and his fellow travelers dislike it, the evidence shows there to be little difference in the psychological health of homosexuals and heterosexuals. Pedophilia IS a psychopathology. Homosexuality IS NOT a psychopathology. It really causes the right wing-nuts to get bent completely out of shape when their pet causes are shown for the utter BS they really are. They just can't accept that reality has a liberal bias.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:41 AM
And this will mean that a paedophile who sexually assaults a child will murder them to enhance their chances of not being convicted of the sexual assault. Since the penalty is the same they have nothing to lose.

Bad move.

That's quite a leap, and I don't see any information indicating that happens.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:43 AM

Much as PR and his fellow travelers dislike it, the evidence shows there to be little difference in the psychological health of homosexuals and heterosexuals. Pedophilia IS a psychopathology. Homosexuality IS NOT a psychopathology. It really causes the right wing-nuts to get bent completely out of shape when their pet causes are shown for the utter BS they really are. They just can't accept that reality has a liberal bias.

I've already showed proof in this thread, that apparently you didn't read, that most pedophiles are homosexuals.

No amount of your spin or opinion is going to disprove it either bull. I know you love your homos, but facts are facts. You're going to have to just admit it. You can't go through life being as big of an idiot as you forever.

Psychoblues
05-19-2008, 12:49 AM
You and oca still swapping nut sniffs, pr?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:55 AM
You and oca still swapping nut sniffs, pr?

You got something to say worth hearing johnny jingle nuts, or are you just liquored up and feel like being a jerk?

Psychoblues
05-19-2008, 01:02 AM
Serious as a heart attack, pr.

You got something to say worth hearing johnny jingle nuts, or are you just liquored up and feel like being a jerk?

You still nut sniffing, scratching and being the negative self you've always demonstrated yourself to be?

Have a drink in the Lounge on me, Deickliquor, and relax on the reps, dig it?

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 01:33 AM
Honestly, Pr.

I know there are some militant homosexuals out there, who want to force people to accept them, but honestly.

I need proof not a few books and a couple morons with placards.

I need solid proof that, because so far all i see from you on this issue in particular is a visceral dislike, NO I DID NOT SAY HATE of gays.

I dont think you hate gays, but i think you may be a bit OVERLY-paranoid, that their all gonna come and rape us if we dont accept them

And your language and tone towards others, whether justified or not on this and several other issues is just over the top.

If you would just take an extra second, and not be angry, and then....
then write what you have to say, the bits of truth you write would come together, and youre intelligence would shine through, sadly its being over shadowed by your anger and it saddens me

Im not mocking, criticizing or trying to hurt you feelings, but friends gotta be honest with each other, or whats the point, really?

I cant say anything, because you might get mad.

someone cant criticize me, even if i deserve it, or they think so, because i might get mad, its ridiculous

Psychoblues
05-19-2008, 01:58 AM
Relax, martin. pr is heavily closeted and you are not making his experience easier.

Honestly, Pr.

I know there are some militant homosexuals out there, who want to force people to accept them, but honestly.

I need solid proof that, because so far all i see from you on this issue in particular is a visceral dislike, NO I DID NOT SAY HATE of gays.

I dont think you hate gays, but i think you may be a bit OVERLY-paranoid, that their all gonna come and rape us if we dont accept them

And your language and tone towards others, whether justified or not on this and several other issues is just over the top.

then write what you have to say, the bits of truth you write would come together, and youre intelligence would shine through, sadly its being over shadowed by your anger and it saddens me

Im not mocking, criticizing or trying to hurt you feelings, but friends gotta be honest with each other, or whats the point, really?

someone cant criticize me, even if i deserve it, or they think so, because i might get mad, its ridiculous

Seriously, martin, you don't need to take this conversation personally.

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 02:05 AM
I think his approach is the problem

Reminds me of me sometimes, WAY too aggressive.

but, im trying to calm down, in a way its like reminding myself to chill.

so it helps me too :laugh2:

Relax, martin. pr is heavily closeted and you are not making his experience easier.

Seriously, martin, you don't need to take this conversation personally.

Psychoblues
05-19-2008, 02:13 AM
I can dig it, martin.

I think his approach is the problem

Reminds me of me sometimes, WAY too aggressive.

but, im trying to calm down, in a way its like reminding myself to chill.

so it helps me too :laugh2:

This conversatin will fade to the darkness while his negging will remain. The queers here like it that way, don't you know?

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 02:15 AM
:laugh2:

sadly, yes they do

Dont worry, i got your back

I may not be top dog, but i got your back

you are the man :salute:

I can dig it, martin.

This conversatin will fade to the darkness while his negging will remain. The queers here like it that way, don't you know?

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 02:17 AM
This thread couldnt get more negative if yasser arafat's dead corps and ackmadeenadick took a dump on it.

common people, feel the love

lets :dance: :dance: :dance:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oG2ixYJ79iE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oG2ixYJ79iE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Missileman
05-19-2008, 07:01 AM
I've already showed proof in this thread, that apparently you didn't read, that most pedophiles are homosexuals.

You did no such thing you illiterate retard. You can't post anything that gets the percentage to more than half, let alone MOST. Unless of course you want to claim that homosexuals are molesting little girls too.

bullypulpit
05-19-2008, 07:05 AM

No amount of your spin or opinion is going to disprove it either bull. I know you love your homos, but facts are facts. You're going to have to just admit it. You can't go through life being as big of an idiot as you forever.

And I posted links to case studies...repeatable, independently verifiable studies...showing that pedophiles have no clearly defined adult sexual orientation. It's not spin, it's research based evidence from peer reviewed case studies.

You and your fellow travelers conflate pedophilia and homosexuality in order to advance the fear and ignorance based social conservative agenda of the religious right, this in the face of any empirical data. But such has been the case with fundamentalist religious movements of all kinds throughout history. Anything which fails to fall within their blinkered, narrow and dogmatic world view is wrong. It is all rooted in fear of the unknown, the different, the new. If religious fundamentalists throughout history had had their way, we'd still be living in wattle and daub huts and driving ox-carts.

glockmail
05-19-2008, 07:49 AM

Actually that post was directed at me, not Pal. Nice try at sneaking it in though.
My earlier response, which you have ignored:

Main Entry: path•o•log•i•cal
1: of or relating to pathology
2: altered or caused by disease; also : indicative of disease
3: being such to a degree that is extreme, excessive, or markedly abnormal

Thank you for the evidence that Queer Enablers are alive and well in the Pshrink industry.

But, prior posts here have shown that a large percentage of homosexuals can be cured. “Cure” indicates relief from a disease.

Prior posts have also shown that homosexuals account for about 1% of the population, a number that is indicative of a mathematical abnormality.

diuretic
05-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Glockmail

If homosexuality is a disease, where is it recorded a such?

Note - religious texts don't count.

glockmail
05-19-2008, 08:10 AM
Glockmail

If homosexuality is a disease, where is it recorded a such?

Note - religious texts don't count. As stated previously, there are posts in this forum that discuss its cure. How do you cure a non-disease?

bullypulpit
05-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Actually that post was directed at me, not Pal. Nice try at sneaking it in though.
My earlier response, which you have ignored:

Main Entry: path•o•log•i•cal
1: of or relating to pathology
2: altered or caused by disease; also : indicative of disease
3: being such to a degree that is extreme, excessive, or markedly abnormal

Thank you for the evidence that Queer Enablers are alive and well in the Pshrink industry.

You overestimate your importance, my remarks were directed at PR. As for ignoring your silly-assed comments, let's address them here.

Homosexual is NOT a psychopathology. It was removed from the DSM based, not upon the basis of some "gay lobby", but rather on the preponderance of evidence from repeatably and independently verifiable studies showing little significant difference between homosexuals and their heterosexual counterparts.

But, prior posts here have shown that a large percentage of homosexuals can be cured. “Cure” indicates relief from a disease.

<blockquote>Some therapists who undertake so-called conversion therapy report that they have been able to change their clients' sexual orientation from homosexual to heterosexual. Close scrutiny of these reports however show several factors that cast doubt on their claims. For example, many of the claims come from organizations with an ideological perspective which condemns homosexuality. Furthermore, their claims are poorly documented. For example, treatment outcome is not followed and reported overtime as would be the standard to test the validity of any mental health intervention.

The American Psychological Association is concerned about such therapies and their potential harm to patients. In 1997, the Association's Council of Representatives passed a resolution reaffirming psychology's opposition to homophobia in treatment and spelling out a client's right to unbiased treatment and self-determination. Any person who enters into therapy to deal with issues of sexual orientation has a right to expect that such therapy would take place in a professionally neutral environment absent of any social bias. - <a href=http://www.apa.org/topics/orientation.html#cantherapychange>APA</a</blockquote>

There is no independent, peer reviewed study showing "conversion therapy" to be effective at "curing" anything.

Prior posts have also shown that homosexuals account for about 1% of the population, a number that is indicative of a mathematical abnormality.

If you'd actually read the census data, that referred to married and unmarried couples, not the whole population.

<blockquote>"All surveys are likely to underestimate the actual prevalence of
homosexuality because, fearing discrimination and stigma, many gay
respondents are reluctant to tell a stranger (even anonymously) that
they are homosexual. Recognizing this limitation, most research with
probability samples suggests that at least 3-6% of the US adult male
population is homosexual, with somewhat fewer females (Fay, Turner,
Klassen, & Gagnon, 1989; Hatfield, 1989; Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, &
Michaels, 1994; Lever & Kanouse, 1996; Rogers & Turner, 1991)." - <a href=http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html> APA</a></blockquote>

Your efforts fall far short of the mark in terms of refuting any evidence I have presented.

glockmail
05-19-2008, 10:57 AM
You overestimate your importance, my remarks were directed at PR. As for ignoring your silly-assed comments, let's address them here.

Homosexual is NOT a psychopathology. It was removed from the DSM based, not upon the basis of some "gay lobby", but rather on the preponderance of evidence from repeatably and independently verifiable studies showing little significant difference between homosexuals and their heterosexual counterparts.

<blockquote>Some therapists who undertake so-called conversion therapy report that they have been able to change their clients' sexual orientation from homosexual to heterosexual. Close scrutiny of these reports however show several factors that cast doubt on their claims. For example, many of the claims come from organizations with an ideological perspective which condemns homosexuality. Furthermore, their claims are poorly documented. For example, treatment outcome is not followed and reported overtime as would be the standard to test the validity of any mental health intervention.

The American Psychological Association is concerned about such therapies and their potential harm to patients. In 1997, the Association's Council of Representatives passed a resolution reaffirming psychology's opposition to homophobia in treatment and spelling out a client's right to unbiased treatment and self-determination. Any person who enters into therapy to deal with issues of sexual orientation has a right to expect that such therapy would take place in a professionally neutral environment absent of any social bias. - <a href=http://www.apa.org/topics/orientation.html#cantherapychange>APA</a</blockquote>

There is no independent, peer reviewed study showing "conversion therapy" to be effective at "curing" anything.

If you'd actually read the census data, that referred to married and unmarried couples, not the whole population.

<blockquote>"All surveys are likely to underestimate the actual prevalence of
homosexuality because, fearing discrimination and stigma, many gay
respondents are reluctant to tell a stranger (even anonymously) that
they are homosexual. Recognizing this limitation, most research with
probability samples suggests that at least 3-6% of the US adult male
population is homosexual, with somewhat fewer females (Fay, Turner,
Klassen, & Gagnon, 1989; Hatfield, 1989; Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, &
Michaels, 1994; Lever & Kanouse, 1996; Rogers & Turner, 1991)." - <a href=http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html> APA</a></blockquote>

Your efforts fall far short of the mark in terms of refuting any evidence I have presented.

1. As I recall the queer curing was independently verified. I’m not surprised that the APA would dismiss it as homophobic, even though the researcher was instrumental in getting the APA to remove queerness from its list of pshrink conditions.
2. How can homophobia be listed as a pshrink condition when homo is not? Odd.
3. The US Census data is the largest sample to date, therefore the most accurate. Much more accurate than non-scientific “suggestions” from probability researchers.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Serious as a heart attack, pr.

You still nut sniffing, scratching and being the negative self you've always demonstrated yourself to be?

Have a drink in the Lounge on me, Deickliquor, and relax on the reps, dig it?

Yup... you're drunk. Dry out dumbass... maybe your insults won't sound like grade school shit then moron.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:06 AM
Honestly, Pr.

I don't give a fuck martin. You want to start in on me too, fine. Buddy time is over. Join the faggots on parade crowd.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:11 AM
You did no such thing you illiterate retard. You can't post anything that gets the percentage to more than half, let alone MOST. Unless of course you want to claim that homosexuals are molesting little girls too.
You've just become too mother fucking ignorant to even talk with. I am completely convinced that NO amount of facts or proof will ever convince you of anything other than what you WANT to believe, and that's YOU LOVE HOMOS! So just shut the fuck up and go suck your boy friends cock butt boy.

And I posted links to case studies...repeatable, independently verifiable studies...showing that pedophiles have no clearly defined adult sexual orientation. It's not spin, it's research based evidence from peer reviewed case studies.

You and your fellow travelers conflate pedophilia and homosexuality in order to advance the fear and ignorance based social conservative agenda of the religious right, this in the face of any empirical data. But such has been the case with fundamentalist religious movements of all kinds throughout history. Anything which fails to fall within their blinkered, narrow and dogmatic world view is wrong. It is all rooted in fear of the unknown, the different, the new. If religious fundamentalists throughout history had had their way, we'd still be living in wattle and daub huts and driving ox-carts.
I've seen ONE "study" posted by you bull, and it was about as one sided spun and biased as they come. It's all pro homo lies and bull shit.

It is YOU and your merry band of homo defenders, excuse makers and apologists that DOESN'T GET IT. It's all part of your militant agenda to try and FORCE this sick fucking PERVERTED SHIT on those of us NORMAL people that KNOW it's SICK! No amount of articles posted by your homo doctors spinning this deviant, destructive, FILTHY perversion is going to convince ANYONE who has HALF A BRAIN that these faggots are anything but mentally ill, and yes, most pedophiles are homos. It's been proven.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:13 AM
How can homophobia be listed as a pshrink condition when homo is not? Odd.

phobias are mental conditions.

Triskaidekaphobia is a psychiatric condition. The number 13, itself, is not.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by glockmail
How can homophobia be listed as a pshrink condition when homo is not? Odd.

phobias are mental conditions.

Triskaidekaphobia is a psychiatric condition. The number 13, itself, is not.

Because the APA has been infiltrated and taken over by militant homosexuals, and they have "redefined" things in an attempt to legitimize their sickness.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:22 AM
Because the APA has been infiltrated and taken over by militant homosexuals, and they have "redefined" things in an attempt to legitimize their sickness.

I see. that explains everything.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:24 AM

I hope accepting the truth relieves the pressure of trying to spin a lie.

Yurt
05-19-2008, 11:27 AM

so the APA changed it expert opinion on homosexuality from a couple decades ago, is that right?

Missileman
05-19-2008, 11:52 AM
You've just become too mother fucking ignorant to even talk with. I am completely convinced that NO amount of facts or proof will ever convince you of anything other than what you WANT to believe, and that's YOU LOVE HOMOS! So just shut the fuck up and go suck your boy friends cock butt boy.

Then maybe you can explain how most pedophiles are homosexual when over 80% of abuse victims are female. Go on dummy...give it a shot!

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm

Rate of sexual abuse by gender:
1.7 victims per 1,000 female children
0.4 victims per 1,000 male children.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Then maybe you can explain how most pedophiles are homosexual when over 80% of abuse victims are female. Go on dummy...give it a shot!

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm

Already done it. You've ignored it.... as usual.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Already done it. You've ignored it.... as usual.

Bullshit... as usual.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Bullshit... as usual.

I haven't seen anything but from you.

GW in Ohio
05-19-2008, 12:22 PM

Pale Rider: You are an absolute gem.

Don't ever change; stay just the way you are. And keep on fighting for the Lord.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 12:34 PM
I haven't seen anything but from you.

If 80% of molestation victims are female, it's not possible that most pedophiles are homosexual. You can froth at the mouth and pitch a hissy, but it won't alter the fact that you're wrong.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 12:36 PM
No amount of articles posted by your homo doctors spinning this deviant, destructive, FILTHY perversion is going to convince ANYONE who has HALF A BRAIN that these faggots are anything but mentally ill, and yes, most pedophiles are homos. It's been proven.

Therein lies the entire problem...you've only half a brain.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:44 PM
If 80% of molestation victims are female, it's not possible that most pedophiles are homosexual. You can froth at the mouth and pitch a hissy, but it won't alter the fact that you're wrong.

It's been explained, time and time again, in math simple enough that a second grader could understand it, that the propensity to be a pedophile is the vast majority of homos. Now whether or not you have the mental capacity to understand the math is not my problem, and it won't change the facts.

Most pedophiles are homosexuals. How anyone can remain so ignorant denying the facts... "you," is beyond me.

http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=246389&postcount=1

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:48 PM
100 pedophiles, 10 are hetero, 10% are hetero pedophiles.

10 pedophiles, 8 are homos, 80% are homosexual pedophiles.

FACT: Homosexuals have a far greater propensity to be a pedophile.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:52 PM
Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'

Research purports to reveal 'dark side' of homosexual culture

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: April 29, 2002
1:00 am Eastern

By Jon Dougherty
© 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

"Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture," wrote Steve Baldwin in, "Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement," soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

Baldwin is the executive director of the Council for National Policy in Washington, D.C.

"It is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh," wrote Baldwin. "However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization – the nuclear family."

Though the homosexual community and much of the media scoff at such accusations, Baldwin – who chaired the California Assembly's Education committee, where he fought against support for the homosexual agenda in the state's public schools – says in his report that homosexual activists' "efforts to target children both for their own sexual pleasure and to enlarge the homosexual movement" constitute an "unmistakable" attack on "the family unit."

Baldwin's research is substantiated in a recently completed body of work written by Dr. Judith Reisman, president of the Institute for Media Education and author of numerous authoritative books debunking sexual myths, including "Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences."

In her thesis – also written for the Regent University Law Review – Reisman cited psychologist Eugene Abel, whose research found that homosexuals "sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls. …"

Abel also found that non-incarcerated "child molesters admitted from 23.4 to 281.7 acts per offender … whose targets were males."

"The rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering," said Reisman, who was the principal investigator for an $800,000 Justice Department grant studying child pornography and violence. "Abel’s data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls."

Jay Heavener, spokesman for PFLAG – Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, counters that federal crime data refute claims that homosexuals molest children at higher rates than heterosexuals.

"According to data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), this claim is false," he told WND by e-mail. "The gay and lesbian community calls into question any dubious research which flies in the face of our own experience."

And Gary Schoener, a clinical psychologist who has been diagnosing and treating clergy abuse for 28 years, told Salon.com, "There are far more heterosexual cases than homosexual."

In terms of sheer numbers, that may be true. But in terms of numbers of children abused per offender, homosexuals abuse with far greater frequency; and boys, research shows, are the much-preferred target.

Baldwin says evidence he examined disproves the assertion that child molestation is more prevalent among heterosexuals. Both he and Reisman found that media coverage of adult homosexual abuse of minors is also slanted.

"The National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association (NLGJA) recently boasted that although homosexuals are less than two percent of the population, three-fourths of the people who decide the content of the front page of the New York Times are homosexual," Reisman wrote.

That one fact is especially noteworthy, experts point out, given the recent child sex scandals taking place within the American Catholic church.

A survey by WorldNetDaily of recent news reports found that rarely did the media describe priestly sexual abuse as "homosexual" or "gay" activity – even though the worst incidents involved male-to-male contact, and a spate of investigative reports has revealed that the Vatican is concerned about an upsurge of homosexuals in seminary schools throughout the world.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27431

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:53 PM
Gay press promotes sex with children

Baldwin says his research not only "confirms that homosexuals molest children at a rate vastly higher than heterosexuals," but it found that "the mainstream homosexual culture" even "commonly promotes sex with children."

"The editorial board of the leading pedophile academic journal, Paidika, is dominated by prominent homosexual scholars such as San Francisco State University professor John DeCecco, who happens to edit the Journal of Homosexuality," Baldwin wrote.

During his research, he also found:

The Journal of Homosexuality recently published a special double-issue entitled, "Male Intergenerational Intimacy," containing many articles portraying sex between men and minor boys as loving relationships. One article said parents should look upon the pedophile who loves their son "not as a rival or competitor, not as a theft of their property, but as a partner in the boy's upbringing, someone to be welcomed into their home."

In 1995 the homosexual magazine "Guide" said, "We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally sexual" and "deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose. …" The article went on to say: "Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children's sexuality … we must do it for the children's sake."

Larry Kramer, the founder of ACT-UP, a noted homosexual activist group, wrote in his book, "Report from the Holocaust: The Making of an AIDS Activist": "In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it."

In a study of advertisements in the influential homosexual newspaper, The Advocate, Reisman found ads for a "Penetrable Boy Doll … available in three provocative positions. She also found that the number of erotic boy images in each issue of The Advocate averaged 14.

Homosexual newspapers and travel publications advertise prominently for countries where boy prostitution is heavy, such as Burma, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 12:54 PM

First, I've got no idea what those first 2 statements are supposed to represent other than a math problem. You've posted NOTHING that purports that only 10 pedophiles out of 100 are heterosexual...NOTHING. You also posted NOTHING that purports that 8 out of 10 pedophiles are homosexual...NOTHING.

As for your last statement, you've altered it from your previous statement. Is that an acknowledgement that the majority of pedophiles ARE NOT homosexual?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:54 PM
Homosexuality 'youth-oriented'?

"Research on the homosexual lifestyle confirms it is almost exclusively a youth-oriented culture," Baldwin wrote. "Very few gays exhibit preference for older men."

"Some admit to focus on teenage boys," he said, "some on prepubescent boys, and many cross over between categories."

A 1988 study detailed in Baldwin's report found that most pedophiles even consider themselves to be "gay." According to the study, "Archives of Sexual Behavior," some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as homosexuals has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.

When asked what he thought about critics who attempt to debunk his research, Baldwin said the results speak for themselves.

"For them to say this theory is false is to call many of the homosexual movement's leaders liars," he said. "Most of my evidence comes right from the gay community."

"I managed to find enough evidence that my thesis – child molestation is an integral part of the homosexual movement – is a valid thesis," Baldwin told WorldNetDaily.

Other experts have also found a distinct pattern between child sex abusers and the incidence of homosexuality.

"How long can psychologists be in denial about the significance of the dark side, and ignore what it implies about the homosexual condition? And there's a matter of even greater concern. How long will psychologists eagerly throw open the door to gay life for every sexually confused teenager?" writes Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D, on behalf of NARTH – the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality – a group that says it exists to "provide psychological understanding of the cause, treatment and behavior patterns associated with homosexuality, within the boundaries of a civil public dialogue."

The North American Man-Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA, is "a group that openly promotes sex with minor boys and claims that boy-lovers respond to the needs of the boys they love," Baldwin said in his report.

The group is often endorsed by "many of the homosexual movement's most prominent leaders," he said.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:56 PM
First, I've got no idea what those first 2 statements are supposed to represent other than a math problem. You've posted NOTHING that purports that only 10 pedophiles out of 100 are heterosexual...NOTHING. You also posted NOTHING that purports that 8 out of 10 pedophiles are homosexual...NOTHING.

As for your last statement, you've altered it from your previous statement. Is that an acknowledgement that the majority of pedophiles ARE NOT homosexual?

You posted this crap right in the middle of more facts than you could ever refute in your life time.

You are the biggest buffoon this board has ever seen.

You so love the faggots and pedophiles you are completely blind.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Advocacy moving to schools

Promotion of the "gay and lesbian lifestyle" is increasing in the nation's public schools.

A WND survey of homosexual-oriented websites found that almost every group has some sort of program to "educate" teachers, school administrators and other school employees about the homosexual lifestyle:

GLSEN – the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network – bills itself as "the largest national network of parents, students, educators and others" specifically formed to end "discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity/expression in K-12 schools. Two recent press released boasted of the Broward County (Fla.) school board approving GLSEN-sponsored "training for teachers."

A student activist working with GLSEN officials has managed to "give voice" recently to "gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered students" at California schools;

PFLAG has created a national campaign called, "From Our House to the Schoolhouse," distributing to school officials – among other materials – a booklet entitled, "Just the Facts About Sexual Orientation and Youth: A Primer For Principals, Educators, & School Personnel. [Editor's note: Readers need the Adobe PDF reader to open and read this file.]
Though most school-related programs are sold to administrators and parents as programs designed simply to end persecution of homosexuals and lesbians, none disclose what Baldwin says is compelling evidence that homosexuality is harmful to children.

"What … does the academic literature say about the relationship between homosexuality and child molestation? Quite a bit, actually," he wrote, quoting data compiled by the Family Research Institute: "Scientific studies confirm a strong pedophilic predisposition among homosexuals."

The institute, after reviewing more than 19 studies and peer-reviewed reports in a 1985 "Psychological Reports" article, found that homosexuals account for between 25 and 40 percent of all child molestation.

"But this number is low," Baldwin says, "due to the fact that many reporters will not report if a child molester is a homosexual, even if he knows that to be the case."

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 01:02 PM
A very recent (2000) study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "The best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men. In contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys. Thus, the rate of homosexual attraction is 620 times higher among pedophiles."5

Another 2000 study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that". . . all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories" for sexual activity;' These age categories were fifteen and twenty years old.6

Yet another recent study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "Pedophilia appears to have a greater than chance association with two other statistically infrequent phenomena. The first of these is homosexuality . . . Recent surveys estimate the prevalence of homosexuality, among men attracted to adults, in the neighborhood of 2%. In contrast, the prevalence of homosexuality among pedophiles may be as high as 30-40%."7

A 1989 study in the Journal of Sex Research noted that " . . . the proportion of sex offenders against male children among homosexual men is substantially larger than the proportion of sex offenders against female children among heterosexual men . . . the development of pedophilia is more closely linked with homosexuality than with heterosexuality."8

A 1988 study of 229 convicted child molesters published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.9

In a 1984 Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy article, sex researchers found that "The proportional prevalence of [male] offenders against male children in this group of 457 offenders against children was 36 percent."10

Homosexual activists Karla Jay and I Allen Young revealed in their 1979 Gay Report that 73% of all homosexuals I have acted as "chicken hawks" - that is, they have preyed on adolescent or younger boys. 11

In a 1992 study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia, and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested.12

A study by sex researchers Alan Bell and Martin Weinberg found that 25% of white homosexual men have had sex with boys sixteen years and younger. 13

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/1399042/posts

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 01:10 PM
The HOMOSEXUAL link to PEDOPHILIA

The link between HOMOSEXUALS and PEDOPHILES should be very apparent by now. Only 4 areas of education comprise the act of HOMOSEXUAL Reproduction. PEDOPHILES cover 25% of the education which "creates" new HOMOSEXUALS out of innocent children. Therefore PEDOPHILES are 25% of a education/VIRUS nessescary for the HOMOSEXUAL to continue it's existence on Earth. They cannot biologically reproduce, therefore they need all 4 methods of HOMOSEXUAL education just to continue to exist.

Still don't see the connection? Remember those pictures I spoke of in the beginning of this article? Remember where they come from? From HOMOSEXUALS raising adopted children and photographing them. The Adoptive HOMOSEXUAL "Parents" then forward the pictures of "their" children to the CHILD PORNOGRAPHY Industry for publication. These pictures then enter websites and publications where they fuel the desires of PEDOPHILES until photos no longer fulfill their sexual urges. At this point the PEDOPHILE goes out, seduces a child, passes on the education/VIRUS to the child, AND completing the circle Educates/Reproduces a new, fresh HOMOSEXUAL for the QUEER masses to prey upon. And THAT is the link between HOMOSEXUALS and PEDOPHILES.

SATAN

Unfortunately the powers of SATAN now influence the politicians of our great land and soon will rule the earth. All of the immoral things happening in our country today have happened before. And just as before, these IMMORALITIES were ignored by people in power and played down to the population through media until they were no longer crimes but accepted behavior. When did this happen you ask? It happened in SODOM and in GOMORRAH . Do you remember how that one turned out? Well guess what friends, we are just about there.

GUILT

You ask "What does this have to do with me? I am not a HOMOSEXUAL. I am not a PEDOPHILE. Why should I be worried?" Well friends I'll tell you why.

SODOM and GOMORRAH were judged by what was allowed to happen their by their inhabitants. Not all the citizens of these two cities were guilty of the actual sins the cities were judged for. But they were guilty of ALLOWING the sins to be comitted. In GODS eyes that is just as guilty as committing the actual sinitself.

JUDGEMENT

Now ask yourself this....

Have you stood up for righteousness and voiced your opinion about HOMOSEXUALS and PEDOPHILES to your friends, neighbors, church congregation, government officials, children, relatives, co-workers, ect., ect....or did you sit meekly by and keep quiet thinking that if it doesn't effect you it doesn't matter? But more importantly have you ever voiced it to the HOMOSEXUALS themselves? Guess what. If you havn't voiced the disgust that GOD has placed upon your heart because it is not "POLITICALLY CORRECT" to do so then you are just as guilty as they are and are going to be judged by GOD.

When GOD asks you why you didn't witness the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST to the HOMOSEXUAL what will you say? That they wouldn't listen anyway? How can they listen to the GOSPEL if they are never told the GOSPEL. The HOMOSEXUAL you pass by today because you feel it's not POLITICALLY CORRECT to witness to will BURN IN HELL because you didn't take the time or the chance to be POLITICALLY INCORRECT, and guess what? Because of that YOU are also guilty of his SIN and will suffer the same fate.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/falga8/index.html

Missileman
05-19-2008, 01:23 PM
You posted this crap right in the middle of more facts than you could ever refute in your life time.

You are the biggest buffoon this board has ever seen.

You so love the faggots and pedophiles you are completely blind.

Calm down numbnuts...didn't know there's a rule to avoid replying until you're done cutting and pasting. My post was in response to that one specific post of yours...I'll get around to the others as I read them. Now, do I need to repeat my post or will you answer the points raised without a repost?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Calm down numbnuts...didn't know there's a rule to avoid replying until you're done cutting and pasting. My post was in response to that one specific post of yours...I'll get around to the others as I read them. Now, do I need to repeat my post or will you answer the points raised without a repost?

Go ahead... embarrass yourself at will. You've been doing a stellar job of it already.

DragonStryk72
05-19-2008, 01:45 PM
And just maybe you've got nothing to say to dispute the homosexuals agenda to indoctrinate young kids other than trying to deflect the attention away from what I posted.... ha ha ha.

Just as he would have nothing to dispute that alien invaders are amongst, wearing fake human skins to blend in while they attempt to topple our world governments from within.

It's idiotic, and beneath any point of merit as a debate topic. It is the intellectual dregs of reasonable discussion, and trying to disprove this idiotic farce would merit it some form of attention, as opposed to allowing to get relegated to the trash bin it belongs in.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 01:50 PM
Go ahead... embarrass yourself at will. You've been doing a stellar job of it already.

You wrote:

I wrote:

Please post a link to the post where you got the figures for the first 2 statements and answer the last question.

GW in Ohio
05-19-2008, 02:18 PM

Pale Rider needs to link pedophilia and homosexuality because it justifies his hysteria, i.e.,

The Homosexual Agenda is out there, trying to convert all our young Christian boys to homos.

Help....Help........:eek::dev2::eek:

We've got to DO SOMETHING........

GW in Ohio
05-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Homosexuality 'youth-oriented'?

"Research on the homosexual lifestyle confirms it is almost exclusively a youth-oriented culture," Baldwin wrote. "Very few gays exhibit preference for older men."

"Some admit to focus on teenage boys," he said, "some on prepubescent boys, and many cross over between categories."

A 1988 study detailed in Baldwin's report found that most pedophiles even consider themselves to be "gay." According to the study, "Archives of Sexual Behavior," some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as homosexuals has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.

When asked what he thought about critics who attempt to debunk his research, Baldwin said the results speak for themselves.

"For them to say this theory is false is to call many of the homosexual movement's leaders liars," he said. "Most of my evidence comes right from the gay community."

"I managed to find enough evidence that my thesis – child molestation is an integral part of the homosexual movement – is a valid thesis," Baldwin told WorldNetDaily.

Other experts have also found a distinct pattern between child sex abusers and the incidence of homosexuality.

"How long can psychologists be in denial about the significance of the dark side, and ignore what it implies about the homosexual condition? And there's a matter of even greater concern. How long will psychologists eagerly throw open the door to gay life for every sexually confused teenager?" writes Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D, on behalf of NARTH – the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality – a group that says it exists to "provide psychological understanding of the cause, treatment and behavior patterns associated with homosexuality, within the boundaries of a civil public dialogue."

The North American Man-Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA, is "a group that openly promotes sex with minor boys and claims that boy-lovers respond to the needs of the boys they love," Baldwin said in his report.

The group is often endorsed by "many of the homosexual movement's most prominent leaders," he said.

God bless you, Pale Rider. You are waging the good fight to keep the twin scourges of homosexuality and pedophilia out of our schools.

The Lord is preparing a mansion with many rooms for you in heaven. And every room is overflowing with lemonade and Christian literature.

And you won't find any issues of National Geographic, with pictures of half-naked women, either.

glockmail
05-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Pale Rider needs to link pedophilia and homosexuality because it justifies his hysteria, i.e.,
I see since you have no capacity for intellectual debate you have resorted to cheerleading. Show us your man-boobs.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 02:40 PM
You wrote:

I wrote:

Please post a link to the post where you got the figures for the first 2 statements and answer the last question.

It's all been explained. Go back and reread the last two pages and stop playing stupid.... well... maybe you're not playing.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 02:43 PM
Just as he would have nothing to dispute that alien invaders are amongst, wearing fake human skins to blend in while they attempt to topple our world governments from within.

It's idiotic, and beneath any point of merit as a debate topic. It is the intellectual dregs of reasonable discussion, and trying to disprove this idiotic farce would merit it some form of attention, as opposed to allowing to get relegated to the trash bin it belongs in.

You made absolutely NO ATTEMPT to dispute ANY of the MANY pages of FACTS and FIGURES I posted. You are an idiot, but go ahead, keep embarrassing yourself along with your brother faggot and pedophile defenders, Mm, bull, guiltywhite, etc..

There's nothing more to say to an empty, insult filled post like this other than "you lose" you wretched, abhorrent faggot and pedophile defender.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 02:48 PM
God bless you, Pale Rider. You are waging the good fight to keep the twin scourges of homosexuality and pedophilia out of our schools.

The Lord is preparing a mansion with many rooms for you in heaven. And every room is overflowing with lemonade and Christian literature.

And you won't find any issues of National Geographic, with pictures of half-naked women, either.

You know nothing of God. You willfully join the ranks of the unholy and defend faggots and pedophiles. You'll surely rot in hell...

JUDGEMENT

Now ask yourself this....

Have you stood up for righteousness and voiced your opinion about HOMOSEXUALS and PEDOPHILES to your friends, neighbors, church congregation, government officials, children, relatives, co-workers, ect., ect....or did you sit meekly by and keep quiet thinking that if it doesn't effect you it doesn't matter? But more importantly have you ever voiced it to the HOMOSEXUALS themselves? Guess what. If you havn't voiced the disgust that GOD has placed upon your heart because it is not "POLITICALLY CORRECT" to do so then you are just as guilty as they are and are going to be judged by GOD.

When GOD asks you why you didn't witness the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST to the HOMOSEXUAL what will you say? That they wouldn't listen anyway? How can they listen to the GOSPEL if they are never told the GOSPEL. The HOMOSEXUAL you pass by today because you feel it's not POLITICALLY CORRECT to witness to will BURN IN HELL because you didn't take the time or the chance to be POLITICALLY INCORRECT, and guess what? Because of that YOU are also guilty of his SIN and will suffer the same fate.

Yurt
05-19-2008, 02:49 PM

right, like your mistakes concerning the 8th and 9th amendment....

05-19-2008, 03:13 PM

Tell me, if they weren't linked do you think it would make homosexuality any less wrong? I don't. My guess is Pale doesn't either. I don't see how acknowledging a link that exists is hysteria. Seems to me its merely acknowledging the truth.

The real question is why are you guys so gung ho about denying the link? Look you guys can ignore the link, attack the messenger, create straw men to attack all day long. But at the end of the day, there is still going to be a link between the two.

The truth in all it's glory can never be denied. People can deny it or try to explain it away, but it's still there and real lives are still affected by it.

bullypulpit
05-19-2008, 03:40 PM

Just Jack Chick comics...:laugh2:

bullypulpit
05-19-2008, 03:49 PM
It's been explained, time and time again, in math simple enough that a second grader could understand it, that the propensity to be a pedophile is the vast majority of homos. Now whether or not you have the mental capacity to understand the math is not my problem, and it won't change the facts.

Most pedophiles are homosexuals. How anyone can remain so ignorant denying the facts... "you," is beyond me.

http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=246389&postcount=1

If they were independent, peer reviewed studies, you might be on to something. Also, unless the methodology of the FRC's study is known, it's results are questionable. Flawed methodology equals flawed results, that's the reason for peer review. Of course neither the FRC nor the Traditional Values Coalition are much interested in methodology so long as the study results come out the way they want them.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 03:57 PM
If they were independent, peer reviewed studies, you might be on to something. Also, unless the methodology of the FRC's study is known, it's results are questionable. Flawed methodology equals flawed results, that's the reason for peer review. Of course neither the FRC nor the Traditional Values Coalition are much interested in methodology so long as the study results come out the way they want them.

So what time is your NAMBLA meeting tonight?

glockmail
05-19-2008, 04:11 PM
The results are fairly easy to read. Your insistence on peer review means that you want it reviewed by a gay apologist, who then admits that he's an apologist.

ranger
05-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Tell me, if they weren't linked do you think it would make homosexuality any less wrong? I don't. My guess is Pale doesn't either. I don't see how acknowledging a link that exists is hysteria. Seems to me its merely acknowledging the truth.

The real question is why are you guys so gung ho about denying the link? Look you guys can ignore the link, attack the messenger, create straw men to attack all day long. But at the end of the day, there is still going to be a link between the two.

The truth in all it's glory can never be denied. People can deny it or try to explain it away, but it's still there and real lives are still affected by it.

They can't admit it because they would have to admit that they're more inclined to chase little boys.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 05:55 PM
It's all been explained. Go back and reread the last two pages and stop playing stupid.... well... maybe you're not playing.

Your unwillingness to point to the link is proof positive you pulled it out of your ass. Your refusal to answer the question is proof positive you replaced the statements with your head.

bullypulpit
05-19-2008, 08:22 PM
So what time is your NAMBLA meeting tonight?

Ohhhh... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: that's a good one PR!. What time is your cross burning tonight?

bullypulpit
05-19-2008, 08:34 PM
The results are fairly easy to read. Your insistence on peer review means that you want it reviewed by a gay apologist, who then admits that he's an apologist.

Once again, unable to meaningfully debate the issues, you sidetrack into niggling distractions. Peer review, is the objective review of scholarly and scientific articles by several referees specializing in the field of research, for methodological validity and accuracy . It goes back and forth between the referees several times for review and is sent back to the author either having passed muster or requiring further research, data collection and analysis before being presented again for further review.

The responses that you, PR and your fellow travelers post are becoming more and more pathetic as it becomes clearer and clearer that you don't possess the intellectual ammunition to further debate the matter in any but the most inane and sophomoric terms.

Dismissed.

manu1959
05-19-2008, 08:38 PM
just out of curiosity.....

are you defending gay people that molest underage people of their own sex.....

or

are you defending gay people that don't molest anyone......

Missileman
05-19-2008, 08:39 PM

The link is a fabrication. The numbers clearly show that homosexuals are not any more likely than heterosexuals to be pedophiles.

I posted a link that shows boys only make up 20% of abuse victims. PR posted a link that says a homosexual pedophile will have 7 times the number of victims as a heterosexual pedophile.

Out of 100 children, 80 girls will have been molested by 80 different men, the 20 boys by less than 3 (20 divided by 7). That means 96.43% of pedophiles are heterosexual and the difference, 3.57% are homosexual.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 08:44 PM
just out of curiosity.....

are you defending gay people that molest underage people of their own sex.....

or

are you defending gay people that don't molest anyone......

Speaking for myself, I'm not defending anything other than my argument that a lot of the conclusions being drawn from some of these studies are out of touch with reality. To read that 80% of abuse victims are female and continue to maintain that most pedophiles are homosexual defies all logic.

manu1959
05-19-2008, 09:44 PM
Speaking for myself, I'm not defending anything other than my argument that a lot of the conclusions being drawn from some of these studies are out of touch with reality. To read that 80% of abuse victims are female and continue to maintain that most pedophiles are homosexual defies all logic.

so what percentage of child abuse victims are male?....female?

i think others are saying that a higher percentage of the given population of a specific group commits this crime.....not that their overall number or percent of overall crimes is higher.....

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 09:59 PM
Your unwillingness to point to the link is proof positive you pulled it out of your ass. Your refusal to answer the question is proof positive you replaced the statements with your head.

So let me get this straight.... I post factual information proving my point, but since I refuse to be your link getter boy, your void of information to dispute it is somehow better than that?

My God... your elevator don't go to the top floor does it son?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Ohhhh... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: that's a good one PR!. What time is your cross burning tonight?

It was last night, in front your house... remember? Oh that's right... you were at your NAMBLA meeting.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:03 PM

i think others are saying that a higher percentage of the given population of a specific group commits this crime.....not that their overall number or percent of overall crimes is higher.....

Manu... he gets it, but he will never admit it. I think he's an agent of NAMBLA the way he so vehemently tries to protect them from the truth. I mean the truth is damaging, and sickening. Mm wants it hidden or discredited. Ask yourself why it is he wants that.

82Marine89
05-19-2008, 10:10 PM
The link is a fabrication. The numbers clearly show that homosexuals are not any more likely than heterosexuals to be pedophiles.

I posted a link that shows boys only make up 20% of abuse victims. PR posted a link that says a homosexual pedophile will have 7 times the number of victims as a heterosexual pedophile.

Out of 100 children, 80 girls will have been molested by 80 different men, the 20 boys by less than 3 (20 divided by 7). That means 96.43% of pedophiles are heterosexual and the difference, 3.57% are homosexual.

Your stats show that homosexuals tend to be serial molesters of young boys.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:11 PM

Without a doubt. Only a fool would try and say it doesn't.... well... Mm, bull and guiltywhiteboy... :laugh:

I just think you have to be one sick fuck to DEFEND a homo pedophile, and that's what these three mouseketeers have been doing in here.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 10:13 PM
So let me get this straight.... I post factual information proving my point, but since I refuse to be your link getter boy, your void of information to dispute it is somehow better than that?

My God... your elevator don't go to the top floor does it son?

Hey bonehead...they're your links. You posted two statements. One said 10% of pedophiles are heterosexual, the other said 80% of pedophiles are homosexual. Besides the obvious discrepancy of 10% between those two statements, both made in the same post btw, I'm asking which of your links you got those figures from. I've read your links, and those numbers are conspicuously missing from any of them.

82Marine89
05-19-2008, 10:20 PM
Without a doubt. Only a fool would try and say it doesn't.... well... Mm, bull and guiltywhiteboy... :laugh:

I just think you have to be one sick fuck to DEFEND a homo pedophile, and that's what these three mouseketeers have been doing in here.

Think we'll get *crickets* on this one?

Missileman
05-19-2008, 10:20 PM

They're not my stats, but what they show, very clearly is that pedophilia is no more prevalent per capita among homosexuals than heterosexuals. Heterosexual molesters are serial molesters too btw...the average was 20 victims per heterosexual pedophile in the study that established the 7 to 1 ratio.

82Marine89
05-19-2008, 10:22 PM
They're not my stats, but what they show, very clearly is that pedophilia is no more prevalent per capita among homosexuals than heterosexuals. Heterosexual molesters are serial molesters too btw...the average was 20 victims per heterosexual pedophile in the study that established the 7 to 1 ratio.

Thank you for justifying homosexual acts with young children.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 10:25 PM

I understand perfectly what the others are saying. Their conclusions are in error. I explained it thoroughly in #228.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Thank you for justifying homosexual acts with young children.

I made no such justification.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:32 PM
I made no such justification.

Yes you are. You are taking proven facts and acting as though they're nonexistent, unimportant, invisible.

You're looking more and more like a pedophile yourself here the way you so vehemently defend this sick fucking perversion.

Maybe you ought to check yourself into a mental clinic before you hurt someone.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 10:39 PM
Yes you are. You are taking proven facts and acting as though they're nonexistent, unimportant, invisible.

You're looking more and more like a pedophile yourself here the way you so vehemently defend this sick fucking perversion.

Maybe you ought to check yourself into a mental clinic before you hurt someone.

Refute post #228...no bullshiting, no dodging, no cutting and pasting a gaggle of articles, because I'm using facts from your links too. Just put what facts you can gather into a single post that proves #228 is wrong. I used the 7:1 ratio from YOUR link. I used the 80% female/20% male victim ratio from a site that deals exclusively with child abuse. The rest is simple math.

Said1
05-19-2008, 10:39 PM
What makes someone a pedophile? Isn't that a more important question rather than sexual preferences of peodphile? If memory serves me correctly, there are some ethnic groups that have higher than average rates of sexual abuse within their communities but lower than average rates with respect to homosexuality - first nations to name one. (pls don't make me find the links on that!)

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Refute post #228...no bullshiting, no dodging, no cutting and pasting a gaggle of articles, because I'm using facts from your links too. Just put what facts you can gather into a single post that proves #228 is wrong. I used the 7:1 ratio from YOUR link. I used the 80% female/20% male victim ratio from a site that deals exclusively with child abuse. The rest is simple math.

What part about homosexuals are 7 times more likely to be a pedophile than heteros don't you understand? How is that so hard for you to grasp? You can't REALLY be that stupid.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 10:50 PM
What part about homosexuals are 7 times more likely to be a pedophile than heteros don't you understand? How is that so hard for you to grasp? You can't REALLY be the stupid.

One of YOUR links says that one homosexual pedophile molests 7 times more children than one heterosexual pedophile...do you dispute YOUR OWN links?

My link says that 80% of sexual abuse victims are female...20% male. Do you have a problem with those figures?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:55 PM
One of YOUR links says that one homosexual pedophile molests 7 times more children than one heterosexual pedophile...do you dispute YOUR OWN links?

My link says that 80% of sexual abuse victims are female...20% male. Do you have a problem with those figures?

You know, over the years, this has been explained to you over, and over, and over, and over, and every time you deny the math. EVERY TIME! You're act is old Mm, and you're all alone in it.

I rest my case. Any person reading this with half a brain can read everything I posted and come away with full comprehension of what it means and what it says, and what it says is, homosexuals molest children seven times more often than hetero pedophiles. IT'S THAT SIMPLE! IT'S RIGHT IN YOUR QUOTE HERE AT THE TOP! The fact of the matter is, there are less homo pedophiles, but, there are seven times more homo pedophiles than heteros, by average.

Fuck man.... GET a GRIP!

Missileman
05-19-2008, 10:59 PM
You know, over the years, this has been explained to you over, and over, and over, and over, and every time you deny the math. EVERY TIME! You're act is old Mm, and you're all alone in it.

I rest my case. Any person reading this with half a brain can read everything I posted and come away with full comprehension of what it means and what it says, and what it says is, although heteros pedophiles out number homosexual pedophiles, homosexual pedophiles are seven times more likely to molest a child. IT'S THAT SIMPLE! IT'S RIGHT IN YOUR QUOTE HERE AT THE TOP!

Fuck man.... GET a GRIP!

You chicken-shit pussy! Afraid to answer 2 simple questions because they lead to the demise of your ignorant fucking ramblings. Not that it's some big surprise...tuck tail and run is your M.O.

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 11:01 PM
so i cant disagree with you? cant be criticize anything you do or say without being your enemy, IF that is the case I think that is sad.

I don't give a fuck martin. You want to start in on me too, fine. Buddy time is over. Join the faggots on parade crowd.

Missileman
05-19-2008, 11:03 PM
so i cant disagree with you? cant be criticize anything you do or say without being your enemy, IF that is the case I think that is sad.

I don't know where you've been, but that IS PR in a nutshell.