PDA

View Full Version : Tropic Thunder redband trailer...

dan
05-17-2008, 10:45 PM
Here...

http://www.tropicthunder.com/restrictedgate/restrict.php
(NSFW)

I'm pretty stoked for this movie. This trailer killed me, and Ben Stiller has directed some truly great comedies (The Cable Guy, Zoolander), so I have high hopes for it.

dan
05-19-2008, 02:18 PM
I'm disappointed nobody's into this, this the only movie I'm excited about seeing this summer.

hjmick
05-19-2008, 02:21 PM
Relax, I'm looking forward to it, even hit your link, but there's more than one movie coming out between now and August. I'm looking forward to seeing RDj in this role. Don't really care about Stiller. JB is always entertaining and Nolte makes for a great grizzled vet.

dan
05-19-2008, 02:47 PM
I didn't mean to sound whiney or anything, it's really just a matter of I don't like summer blockbuster movies at all, so I really don't have shit to talk about from May to September as far as movies go!

hjmick
05-19-2008, 03:21 PM
LOL. No worries, I was just giving you a ration. There are a few movies I am looking forward to: Hancock, Tropic Thunder, The Dark Knight, Bangkok Dangerous, Righteous Kill just to name a few. I may take in The Hulk just to see if they got it right this time and because of the tie-in to Iron Man, RDj shows up in that one as Tony Stark. I'll hit the new Indiana Jones movie this weekend for the sake of nostalgia. The there's the next Star Trek being released early next year, from what I've see, it looks good.