PDA

View Full Version : stop banning and negging psychoblues just cause you dislike him or what he says

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 01:36 AM
I think its fucking gay to neg people simply for not liking them or dis agreeing with them, and to ban someone simply cause you dont like them is gay

Consider me my defense of un-pleasant speech, which is WHAT A MESSAGE BOARD IS SUPPOSED TO BE :death:

stephanie
05-19-2008, 01:55 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/th666039625882ic7.gif

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 01:59 AM
Just standing up for a friend steph, i'd do the same for you if i felt you were wronged.

I know some will disagree but friendship doesnt end at a keyboard.

Loyalty means something , atleast to me

Psychoblues
05-19-2008, 02:02 AM
My, my. Ain't it funny how shit happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
05-19-2008, 02:10 AM
Just standing up for a friend steph, I'd do the same for you if i felt you were wronged.

I know some will disagree but friendship doesnt end at a keyboard.

Loyalty means something , atleast to me

Psycho has many friends here, and he knows it.
why he goes and gets himself banned??, who knows but him..
we still care and welcome him back no matter... .:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 02:12 AM
so true, so true :coffee:

:dance:

Psycho has many friends here, and he knows it.
why he goes and gets himself banned??, who knows but him..
we still care and welcome him back no matter... .:laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
05-19-2008, 05:04 AM
isn't the purpose of neg rep to communicate that you dislike what someone says?........

Noir
05-19-2008, 05:13 AM
isn't the purpose of neg rep to communicate that you dislike what someone says?........

I disagree, how were's that neg rep button ;)

Sitarro
05-19-2008, 07:24 AM
I disagree, how were's that neg rep button ;)

Funny, an out of country liberal who can't figure out something as simple as a message board...... and you want a say in whom we elect President? Typical, can't do simple math but has suggestions on United States economy...... see it all the time.

Noir
05-19-2008, 09:35 AM
Funny, an out of country liberal who can't figure out something as simple as a message board...... and you want a say in whom we elect President? Typical, can't do simple math but has suggestions on United States economy...... see it all the time.

say what now?

hjmick
05-19-2008, 09:51 AM
Christ almighty...

Yurt
05-19-2008, 10:26 AM
religion and ethics?

hjmick
05-19-2008, 10:46 AM
religion and ethics?

Exasperation.

Noir
05-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Apolligies, you see my post contained Irony (with the notable addition of the ';)' to try and make it clear), this however seems to have passed a lil over your head Sitarro, so i was reading your post assuming you understood the concept of irony and jokes, alas not.

But instead you have tried to have a go at me, so let me look into your post again.

"Funny, an out of country liberal who can't figure out something as simple as a message board"
I do know how to work the board, and thus how to give pos & neg rep. Please re-read my post and try to see the funny side of it, as i was not making a serious question.

"and you want a say in whom we elect President"
I'm sorry, is there somthing wrong in being interested in international politics? Would you rather i didn't give my opinion on anything to do with american politics just because i'm british? I am also taking a keen interest in the current democratic party nominations and then the presidental ellections because i will be studying american politics next year.

"can't do simple math"
Since when can't i do simple math? I'll ahve you know i am very good at it, and would be studying it at A-level this year were it not for restricions due to other courses i wanted to do.

" but has suggestions on United States economy"
Yeah, i think just about everyone has suggestions. If your only quam was that i am not good enough at maths (which i have not dispelled) an i now able to comment om the economy?

And anyway for me this whole site is about learning, learning many different things so how dare you try be belittle me because i'm not american or have views on the american economy.

How all this came from me tryin to have a laugh is beond me, but oh well.

midcan5
05-19-2008, 10:54 AM
LOL

Pale Rider, Yurt, and Red states rule neg rep me so often it must give them great pleasure. Pale rider neg reps me just for thinking! But I always come back into the green. You know we libs are lovers of green - and blue too.

"The beginning of thought is in disagreement -- not only with others but also with ourselves." Eric Hoffer

Yurt
05-19-2008, 11:28 AM
LOL

Pale Rider, Yurt, and Red states rule neg rep me so often it must give them great pleasure. Pale rider neg reps me just for thinking! But I always come back into the green. You know we libs are lovers of green - and blue too.

"The beginning of thought is in disagreement -- not only with others but also with ourselves." Eric Hoffer

read the rules, discussing reps in public is a no-no. and you're an asshole anyway, you know why and i won't discuss it in public.

Abbey Marie
05-19-2008, 02:42 PM
LOL

And some conservatives have no doubt given you positive rep. Surely you would mention that to be fair...

gabosaurus
05-19-2008, 02:52 PM

Oh crap. I can't believe I agree with Stephanie about something. :lmao:

Um...Martin. Look, I like you and all. But message boards are NOT democracies. They follow the Golden Rule -- he who shells out the gold to pay for the board, makes the rules.

If you don't follow the rules, you get punished. If you mouth off at those in charge, you get punished.
It's just like real life. If you ever decide to enter real life. :p

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 02:59 PM
I think its fucking gay to neg people simply for not liking them or dis agreeing with them, and to ban someone simply cause you dont like them is gay

Consider me my defense of un-pleasant speech, which is WHAT A MESSAGE BOARD IS SUPPOSED TO BE :death:

Gee martin... you're using "gay" in a very derogatory way. Weren't you the one recently insisting I lay off the "gays?"

See how something can come around to bite you in the ass?

midcan5
05-19-2008, 03:06 PM
read the rules, discussing reps in public is a no-no. and you're an asshole anyway, you know why and i won't discuss it in public.

Reputation System - Should not be used as a means to harass someone. Please avoid vulgarity, threats or over the top comments. Staff can view comments and have the ability to delete comments. Additionally, reputation comments should be treated as private, and therefore comments left should not be discussed on the board.

I didn't print your comments, actually there is no need to, as given your limited vocabulary anyone could figure it out.

gabosaurus
05-19-2008, 03:07 PM

Don't give him any ideas...

midcan5
05-19-2008, 03:10 PM
And some conservatives have no doubt given you positive rep. Surely you would mention that to be fair...

True, and thanks to all, but I consider it kinda funny that some can't argue the point so they curse at you in background like children. I guess it gives the weak a way to appear strong.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 03:11 PM

Right....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2116/2093273754_4fb7884b81_o.jpg

Yurt
05-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Reputation System - Should not be used as a means to harass someone. Please avoid vulgarity, threats or over the top comments. Staff can view comments and have the ability to delete comments. Additionally, reputation comments should be treated as private, and therefore comments left should not be discussed on the board.

I didn't print your comments, actually there is no need to, as given your limited vocabulary anyone could figure it out.

go ahead and print my comments, i don't care, i did not break the rules. you insinuating otherwise is a lie jerk. you deserve every neg rep you get given you inability to understand what a "fact" is.

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 04:39 AM
thats a brilliant quote by eric hoffer.

it summerizes how we stuggle inside our minds for truth.

LOL

OCA
05-21-2008, 02:19 PM
When will the powers that be put an end to Ray's constant spreading of feces on the board?

For the love of Christ I can't believe this started out in the religion forum! UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

dan
05-21-2008, 02:38 PM
For the love of Christ I can't believe this started out in the religion forum! UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

Really? :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-21-2008, 02:47 PM
Really? :laugh2:

'Tis true. I moved it here...

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 05:17 PM
yes, which is why im backing off being so overly criticial of you and others.

or atleast trying too :dance:

Gee martin... you're using "gay" in a very derogatory way. Weren't you the one recently insisting I lay off the "gays?"

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 05:31 PM
:laugh2:

Kathianne
05-21-2008, 06:01 PM
'Tis true. I moved it here...

A wise decision on your part. A suggestion, though I doubt one can write such parameters, not every 'ethical' issue belongs in ethics/religion, way too many gay threads there. How to deal with, if at all, up to management.

Perhaps a separate forum? Perhaps a tag that they should go to lounge or steel cage, since most are baiting in the first place?

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 06:11 PM
sorry abbey, i wasnt taking pot shots at you or management, just sticking up for a friend

OCA
05-22-2008, 02:18 PM
sorry abbey, i wasnt taking pot shots at you or management, just sticking up for a friend

I think you clearly inferred that you were pissed off and that staff was banning Psycho simply because they disliked him or because of what he says, is the whole board wrong for interpreting that way?

Quit being a bitch and backpedaling from what was clearly your intent, be a man and stand up for once, or maybe simply your retardation will not allow you to, which is if the case I feel sorry for you, I pity you.

gabosaurus
05-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Ban Everyone!!

stephanie
05-25-2008, 11:53 PM
Oh crap. I can't believe I agree with Stephanie about something. :lmao:

:p

Oh crap..I just saw this. I needed to bring it back into the limelight..

Gabs agreed with me...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
06-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Martin, please relax. These jerks obviously don't and never will have a clue. Give it a freakin' rest, OK?

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 10:23 PM
ok :cheers2:

Martin, please relax. These jerks obviously don't and never will have a clue. Give it a freakin' rest, OK?

Psychoblues
06-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Cheers, my friend!!!!!!!!!

ok :cheers2:

Have you been to the Lounge lately?

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:11 PM
yes my friend, very fun

Cheers, my friend!!!!!!!!!

Have you been to the Lounge lately?

Psychoblues
06-02-2008, 11:41 PM
I hope you got your sprite, no ice, stirred and not shaken, martin!!!!!!

yes my friend, very fun

Shaking messes up the carbonation. Stirring soothes the intensity, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:49 PM
picks it up at the bar, oh heaven

hands you a copy of this

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mkq54c_fnLk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mkq54c_fnLk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ENJOY!!!

I hope you got your sprite, no ice, stirred and not shaken, martin!!!!!!

Shaking messes up the carbonation. Stirring soothes the intensity, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Psychoblues
06-02-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm glad you're feeling your Cheerios, martin. I must remind you that I am on dialup and the video is pretty much meaningless to me. Nonetheless, I think I get your point and have another on Psychoblues!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:58 PM
im going to sleep take care :)

I'm glad you're feeling your Cheerios, martin. I must remind you that I am on dialup and the video is pretty much meaningless to me. Nonetheless, I think I get your point and have another on Psychoblues!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Goodnight, martin, sleep tight and I hope your Teddy Bear is alright!!!!!!!!!!

im going to sleep take care :)

Catch you on the flip side, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 12:47 AM
NOTICE OF OFFICIAL THREAD HIJACKING:

Stop closing posts in the Steel Cage!! If you are just going to close the topics, keep them on the main board. The Steel Cage has no function if threads are treated the same here as on the rest of the board. Closing posts in a forum entitled The Steel Cage is really stupid.

If you don't agree with me, then your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!

So there!!

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 01:24 AM
Are you pissed, gabby? Is it legit or are you just being whiney? Did someone really fuck your day up or did you just get into another of your moods? I dunno? I'd help if I knew how!!!!!!!!!!!