PDA

View Full Version : Obama Blames Fox News for Likely Loss In KY

red states rule
05-19-2008, 05:24 AM
What a whiney ass Barry is turning out to be. The think skinned lib is now blaming Fox News for his possible huge loss in KY on Tuesday

What a cry baby

Obama blames Fox News, e-mail for likely loss in Kentucky
By Ryan Alessi | Lexington Herald-Leader
LEXINGTON, Ky. — Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, facing a likely defeat in next Tuesday's primary election, won't travel to Kentucky before the voting, but said he hopes to have much more time to win over Kentucky voters before the November general election.

He also blamed Fox News for disseminating "rumors" about him and said that that and e-mails filled with misinformation that have been "systematically" dispersed have hurt him in Kentucky.

"When we're able to campaign in a place like Iowa for several months and I can visit and talk to people individually, I do very well. That's harder to do at this stage in the campaign," Obama said in a brief telephone interview Friday. "And once we get past the primary, we'll ble to focus more on those states where we need to make sure people know my track record."

In contrast, Obama's rival, Sen. Hillary Clinton, will make five stops in Kentucky over the weekend, including appearances at two university campuses.

Obama spoke to more than 8,000 supporters in Louisville Monday night — his first time in the state since August. He said he had hoped to spend more time in Kentucky earlier this week but was called back to Washington, D.C. for votes on Tuesday.

Since then, he’s stumped in Oregon, which will hold its primary by mail on Tuesday, and South Dakota, where Democrats vote June 3, as well as in states that have already held their primary elections, such as Michigan and Missouri.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/251/story/37388.html

PostmodernProphet
05-19-2008, 08:43 AM
so, this season we are going to have the "tiny" right wing conspiracy theory instead of the "vast" one?.......

red states rule
05-19-2008, 08:44 AM
so, this season we are going to have the "tiny" right wing conspiracy theory instead of the "vast" one?.......

and the head of the conspiracy is Chris Matthews, and his sidekick Keith Overbite

glockmail
05-19-2008, 08:51 AM
....Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, facing a likely defeat in next Tuesday's primary election, won't travel to Kentucky before the voting....

He's not even going to campaign and he's blaming FNC?

Hillary is looking better and better for a Denver coup. The witch ain't dead yet.

red states rule
05-19-2008, 08:55 AM
He's not even going to campaign and he's blaming FNC?

Hillary is looking better and better for a Denver coup. The witch ain't dead yet.

Putting the blame on the evil Fox News network plays well with his kook base

Next he will blame Rush and Operation Chaos :lol:

Trigg
05-19-2008, 12:59 PM
If he looses Kentucky tomorrow that will give Hillary 4 wins to his 1 in the last 2 weeks primaries.

H- Indiana, Pennsylvania, West Virginia

O- North Carolina

I suspect that if Hillary were ahead in stead of Obama the MSM would be reporting on all of her loses and doom and gloom would be reported. Instead Obama is ahead and all we hear is, it doesn't matter he'll win the nomination anyway. The MSM picked Obama as their "winner" from the beginning and have been cheering for him non-stop.

red states rule
05-19-2008, 01:01 PM
If he looses Kentucky tomorrow that will give Hillary 4 wins to his 1 in the last 2 weeks primaries.

O- North Carolina

I suspect that if Hillary were ahead in stead of Obama the MSM would be reporting on all of her loses and doom and gloom would be reported. Instead Obama is ahead and all we hear is, it doesn't matter he'll win the nomination anyway. The MSM picked Obama as their "winner" from the beginning and have been cheering for him non-stop.

The Dems SD's will be between a rock and a hard place. Which half of the Dem party do they want to piss off the least?

remie
05-19-2008, 02:10 PM

O- North Carolina

No IFto it. He is going to get buried here by 30+ points.

red states rule
05-19-2008, 02:11 PM
No IFto it. He is going to get buried here by 30+ points.

and it will be fun to watch the Obama loving media try and spin it

retiredman
05-19-2008, 02:14 PM
and it will be fun to watch the Obama loving media try and spin it

no one will need to spin it. Our party is blessed with two good candidates. It appears as if Obama will win the nomination, but that does not mean that Hillary is not a strong candidate on her own.

Our party will come together after the convention, if not before, IMHO.

red states rule
05-19-2008, 02:16 PM
no one will need to spin it. Our party is blessed with two good candidates. It appears as if Obama will win the nomination, but that does not mean that Hillary is not a strong candidate on her own.

Our party will come together after the convention, if not before, IMHO.

I wonder if Barry will tell us if KY is the 56th or 57th state? :laugh2:

If they are the best your party can muster, your party is on sad shape

Abbey Marie
05-19-2008, 02:22 PM
What? You mean he isn't going to lose because Kentuckians are clinging to their guns and their bibles? :rolleyes:

To Obama, Kentucky and Arkansas are probably the same place. Full of all those "clingy" low-class people. You know, like this:

http://memory.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3c00000/3c04000/3c04100/3c04167r.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_dAoI5PDWTtU/ReIolKG8KqI/AAAAAAAAAOo/REd9y8odofs/s400/Redneck+bible+trans.jpg

retiredman
05-19-2008, 02:23 PM
I wonder if Barry will tell us if KY is the 56th or 57th state? :laugh2:

If they are the best your party can muster, your party is on sad shape

that is your opinion. I disagree.

I would note that the best your party could muster is a man you are pledged to vote against.

red states rule
05-19-2008, 02:28 PM
What? You mean he isn't going to lose because Kentuckians are clinging to their guns and their bibles? :rolleyes:

To Obama, Kentucky and Arkansas are probably the same place. Full of all those "clingy" low-class people. You know, like this:

http://memory.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3c00000/3c04000/3c04100/3c04167r.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_dAoI5PDWTtU/ReIolKG8KqI/AAAAAAAAAOo/REd9y8odofs/s400/Redneck+bible+trans.jpg

Pres Bush and Republicans must be using cosmic brain waves to make Barry commit these gaffs

The liberal media must be under some control to ignore the gaffs