PDA

View Full Version : American/Israeli Policy has made the world more unsafe!

FSUK
05-19-2008, 06:31 PM
The actions of the US administration and their aggressive foreign policy has made the world more unsafe. The terror threat seems more real than ever and Israel's illegal occupation and brutal policy towards the innocent palestinians- is just resulting in more violence.

The barbaric extremists, just get more and more pissed off!. The war on terror can be won, if these stupid and opressive policies end. I want my kids to live in a world where there is no terrorism, of any form. Terrorism should be rejected always.

The root causes need to be addressed.

Gaffer
05-19-2008, 06:34 PM
well all you have to do to rid the world of terrorism is get rid of the muslims. Start today.

FSUK
05-19-2008, 06:36 PM
over a billion muslims, only a minority are radical.

You fucking dick.

red states rule
05-19-2008, 06:39 PM
over a billion muslims, only a minority are radical.

You fucking dick.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims

The best way to deal with terrorists is to capture or kill them

ranger
05-19-2008, 06:41 PM
American aggression the cause of all the world's woes? Now I know why my ancestors left England, there's a bunch of fucking morons over there.

Got news for you, numbnuts, the extremists were pissed at us well before there was an Iraq war. Let me take you back in history to the early 1800s. The Barbary Coast Pirates (who were Muslim, BTW) were extorting money from infidels to finance their holy war (does this sound familiar?). Every country in the world paid up, save one. The United States stood up to the pirates and broke their power over the trade routes going into the Med.

We did it alone because Europe was too full of pussies to do it themselves. Guess history does repeat itself.

82Marine89
05-19-2008, 06:42 PM
The actions of the US administration and their aggressive foreign policy has made the world more unsafe. The terror threat seems more real than ever and Israel's illegal occupation and brutal policy towards the innocent palestinians- is just resulting in more violence.

The barbaric extremists, just get more and more pissed off!. The war on terror can be won, if these stupid and opressive policies end. I want my kids to live in a world where there is no terrorism, of any form. Terrorism should be rejected always.

So when did the PLO go from being a terror group to a nation living within the borders of Jordan? How come Jordan isn't asking for their land back from Israel.

You go ahead and reject terrorists. We'll keep killing them. Let's see who lives longer.

http://www.webdesign-guru.co.uk/icon/wp-content/uploads/rejected.gif

FSUK
05-19-2008, 06:42 PM
I agree, capture or kill them.

Not all catholics are terrorists, when it came to the IRA.

The only permanent way to stop this sort of terror, is for Israel to end the illegal occupation and for the US to stop interfering in other nations affairs.

red states rule
05-19-2008, 06:44 PM

The only permanent way to stop this sort of terror, is for Israel to end the illegal occupation and for the US to stop interfering in other nations affairs.

How long, and how many times has Israel tried to reason with terorists?

They are learning very well, the only thing terrorists understand in a bullet in the head

Silver
05-19-2008, 06:46 PM

And if that doesn't work we can all convert to Islam and beg for our lives....

that right, moron?

FSUK
05-19-2008, 06:46 PM
So when did the PLO go from being a terror group to a nation living within the borders of Jordan? How come Jordan isn't asking for their land back from Israel.

You go ahead and reject terrorists. We'll keep killing them. Let's see who lives longer.

http://www.webdesign-guru.co.uk/icon/wp-content/uploads/rejected.gif

Israel is demonstrates terrorist behaviour, just like iran is a state sponsor of terror. Israel needs to stop conducting terrorism against innocent kids and women in the occupied territories.

ranger
05-19-2008, 06:48 PM

With people like you in Britian, it's a wonder you survived this long. Good thing you had Churchill to give you lads a stiff upper lip when it came to the Nazis or you'd all be celebrating Adolph's birthday and goose stepping all over town.

ranger
05-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Israel is demonstrates terrorist behaviour, just like iran is a state sponsor of terror. Israel needs to stop conducting terrorism against innocent kids and women in the occupied territories.

TROLL ALERT

red states rule
05-19-2008, 06:50 PM

Yea, Israel demonstrates terrorist behaviour by living their lives, raising their kids, working, dodging rockets that come into their cities, and wondering if the Muslim standing in line has a bomb

FSUK
05-19-2008, 06:50 PM
And if that doesn't work we can all convert to Islam and beg for our lives....

that right, moron?

grow up, you know im right, but i guess you have to live up to your conservative bullshit, and follow the crowd. You know deep down, why these people hate america- its nothing to do with freedom or liberty.

Its human rights and oppression. I disgree with violence and terrorism, however, the US policies seem to reinforce the terror threat.

red states rule
05-19-2008, 06:51 PM
TROLL ALERT

:clap::clap::clap:

Wish I could rep you for that post

Gaffer
05-19-2008, 06:51 PM

And the pals never kill innocent people?

red states rule
05-19-2008, 06:53 PM
grow up, you know im right, but i guess you have to live up to your conservative bullshit, and follow the crowd. You know deep down, why these people hate america- its nothing to do with freedom or liberty.

Its human rights and oppression. I disgree with violence and terrorism, however, the US policies seem to reinforce the terror threat.

:bsflag:

82Marine89
05-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Israel is demonstrates terrorist behaviour,

Complete thoughts baby. That's not to much to ask is it?

Israel needs to stop conducting terrorism against innocent kids and women in the occupied territories.

Israel conducts terrorist behavior? They strap vests loaded with ball bearings, nails, and other projectiles to their bodies and blow up innocent people? You might want to check the facts Himmler.

ranger
05-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Tellme, does the FS in your name stand for Fucking Stupid? Show me where we've oppressed anyone, mister uk is so good. Let's talk about Europe's human rights records.

France - Algeria
British - Boers
France - Vietnam
Spain - Mexico
Spain - Cuba
Spain - Phillipines

America does what has to be done and then listens to a bunch of mealy mouth pussbags who are too afraid to stand up for what's right try and tell us how THEY could have done it better.

I think it is time for a new world order. I think it should start with America annexing Europe and turning it to the 51st state. The we can fix everything else in the world that you stupid Europeans have fucked up.

Silver
05-19-2008, 06:59 PM

Right...it has to do with their insane religious beliefs and willingness to follow any fanatic that shouts "kill the infidels"....
The liberal crap trying to blame the US for Islam fanatics is just so much bullshit...and why do you hate America, or is it only Jews....

Your country owes my country its very existence....:salute:

TROLL ALERT

not a troll. he has been around a while.

red states rule
America has liberated more people in her history then any other nation. Yet idiots like you like to blame America for all the worlds ills

05-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Where has the United States been aggressive? We've always restrained ourselves to only look after our interests.

how can Israel illegally occupy land they acquired as the spoils of a war that was started against them to wipe them off the face of the earth? If they don't want Israelis to take their land, a good suggestion would be STOP ATTACKING ISRAEL!

ranger
05-19-2008, 07:02 PM
not a troll. he has been around a while.

If it looks like a troll, and types like a troll.............

manu1959
05-19-2008, 08:31 PM

more unsafe than what.....being a jew or a russian in the 40's......a cambodian in the 70's and 80's.....a rawandan in the 80's and 90's.....

israel won their country fair and square......same as every other country....if you can take it and hold it ... it is yours....