PDA

View Full Version : McCain campaign run by lobbyists

gabosaurus
05-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Which would leave him with a helluva debt to pay if he got elected. Special interests would rule again.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-campaign20-2008may20,0,3589611.story

Referring to a string of resignations from McCain's presidential campaign by staffers with ties to lobbying organizations, Obama said that "after nearly three decades in Washington, John McCain can't see or won't acknowledge what's obvious to all of us here today: that lobbyists aren't just part of the system in Washington, they're part of the problem."

Sitarro
05-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Which would leave him with a helluva debt to pay if he got elected. Special interests would rule again.

Compared to Obammessiah who owes his allegiance to Africa, he isn't even close to owing favors. Obammesiah will be calling for reparations to repay the 99% of his black brothers and sisters for voting for him...... that and some fried chicken and cartons of KOOLS Menthol and if they're lucky, a case of MD20/20.

manu1959
05-19-2008, 08:27 PM
who is sorros and the uae funding.....

and don't worry.....congress will be dem and they haven't been bought by anyone......

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:24 PM
Compared to Obammessiah who owes his allegiance to Africa, he isn't even close to owing favors. Obammesiah will be calling for reparations to repay the 99% of his black brothers and sisters for voting for him...... that and some fried chicken and cartons of KOOLS Menthol and if they're lucky, a case of MD20/20.

what an enlightened and caring response. I am sure your parents would be proud!

05-19-2008, 09:55 PM
the only difference between a lobbiest and anyone else is they get paid for their opinions.

Sitarro
05-19-2008, 10:14 PM

You live where their are no black people, how enlightened are you?

82Marine89
05-19-2008, 10:19 PM

Yes, there are. They serve his food and wash his dishes.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:23 PM

as enlightened as anyone who lived most of their life in a racially diverse environment would be.

how enlightened are YOU?

Sitarro
05-20-2008, 01:49 AM
as enlightened as anyone who lived most of their life in a racially diverse environment would be.

how enlightened are YOU?

My part time job has me surrounded by black men and women, 70-80% of the work force. I have to rely on them to not fuck up to stay safe, not much fun with most of them. They don't, in general, carry their weight, look for any opportunity to screw off and not do a thing but talk on their cells(against the rules of course), dress unprofessionally and inappropriately, listen to MP3 players(also against the rules), lie and cheat and bitch about how much the CEO makes compared to their lazy shit asses. That being said, I do have some friends out there that are both American blacks and real Africans that work very hard and I trust them to not put me in harms way. That is a very small minority out of the 3,000 coworkers out there, they also tend to be much more conservative than the other ultra liberal fuck ups.

PostmodernProphet
05-20-2008, 04:38 AM
I don't know.....I think the guy is right.....lobbiests should be barred from working on campaigns.....including all labor unions.....

05-20-2008, 10:17 AM
Generally speaking, those who think they are enlightened, arent. True wisdom comes in knowing that you know nothing.

manu1959
05-20-2008, 10:20 AM
Generally speaking, those who think they are enlightened, arent. True wisdom comes in knowing that you know nothing.

very well said........pity i can't rep you for this pearl.....

red states rule
05-20-2008, 10:20 AM

how enlightened are YOU?

You are a typical blue nosed liberal who preaches about having a racially diversed environment - but you would the first one to put up a "For Sale" sign if a minority family moved next door

Gadget (fmr Marine)
05-20-2008, 10:28 AM
I am going to let you in on a little secret.....ALL politicians from every corner are bought and paid for by special interests.....

red states rule
05-20-2008, 10:29 AM
I am going to let you in on a little secret.....ALL politicians from every corner are bought and paid for by special interests.....

Even the individual voter can be considered a special interest