PDA

View Full Version : So You Say You're Not A Liar mfm, Here's Your Thread To Prove It.....

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 09:48 PM
.... and you can keep your inane, high road, incessant sugar act out of the other threads.

I don't know which was worse... you're insulting self, or this whiny little slut act. Either way, I know it's all a game with you.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:53 PM
.... and you can keep your inane, high road, incessant sugar act out of the other threads.

I don't know which was worse... you're insulting self, or this whiny little slut act. Either way, I know it's all a game with you.

I am not sure what sort of response from me proves the point.

could you be a bit more descriptive?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 09:55 PM
I am not sure what sort of response from me proves the point.

could you be a bit more descriptive?

Just the fact that you're here proves you're guilt.... :laugh:

You're dumb'er 'n a sack a dirt.... :lmao:

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Just the fact that you're here proves you're guilt.... :laugh:

You're dumb'er 'n a sack a dirt.... :lmao:
I am not a liar. my presense proves nothing of the kind. if YOU have some proof of my deceit, now would be a good time to produce it.

but we both know that that ain't happenin'...don't we?:lol:

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:10 PM
I am not a liar. my presense proves nothing of the kind. if YOU have some proof of my deceit, now would be a good time to produce it.

but we both know that that ain't happenin'...don't we?

We "ALL" know you lied about throwing out the first insult, which you later admitted you did after you denied it.

You're an admitted liar. Now wiggle out of that one.

Said1
05-19-2008, 10:13 PM
OMG. Get a room. :laugh2:

'you're a liar'

'no I'm not'

'yes you are'

Nananapopo.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:18 PM
We "ALL" know you lied about throwing out the first insult, which you later admitted you did after you denied it.

You're an admitted liar. Now wiggle out of that one.

no wiggling necessary. I stated that no one likes to admit that they tossed the first insult but everyone willing admits being justified throwing the second in retaliation. that is a truism. do you deny that?

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:19 PM

'you're a liar'

'no I'm not'

'yes you are'

Nananapopo.

good point. he does seem obsessed, in a nearly "gay" sort of way, doesn't he?

Said1
05-19-2008, 10:25 PM

Reminds me of a song.....'SHUT UP! Give me your hands and feet.....I said SHUT UP when I'm talking to you
YOU HEAR ME? ANSWER ME!'

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:28 PM

'you're a liar'

'no I'm not'

'yes you are'

Nananapopo.
I'd love to, and I'd bring my brass knuckles. I'd certainly fuck some shit up.

no wiggling necessary. I stated that no one likes to admit that they tossed the first insult but everyone willing admits being justified throwing the second in retaliation. that is a truism. do you deny that?
Wiggle, wiggle little worm... :laugh:

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:29 PM
I'd love to, and I'd bring my brass knuckles. I'd certainly fuck some shit up.

ooh...cyber brass knuckles.... how macho! :lol:

Yurt
05-19-2008, 10:32 PM

yet you keep responding....:poke: told you that you have closet issues

Yurt
05-19-2008, 10:34 PM
mfm - i'm done with insults

previously asked and answered in this very thread...but because you are apparently too lazy to do the reading, I'll "answer" it again: no.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=248123&postcount=1922

liar :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:37 PM
ooh...cyber brass knuckles.... how macho! :lol:

Hypothetically, (if)the room were real, so would the brass knuckles and the gash in your head be.

But don't take that as a threat and cry to the mods... it's all hypothetical... fake... imaginary.

But the fact that you're a proven, admitted liar isn't.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Hypothetically, (if)the room were real, so would the brass knuckles and the gash in your head be.

But don't take that as a threat and cry to the mods... it's all hypothetical... fake... imaginary.

But the fact that you're a proven, admitted liar isn't.

it is all cyber strutting. you are a tough guy on the internet....or at least you try to portray yourself as such. I'm sorry, but I am not impressed, nor am I at all frightened.

and I don't lie. but you do, demonstably, strut....

almost in a gay way.... and don't forget, I saw your real photograph, and it did not do anything to enhance the macho tough guy image you are trying to portray.

dread
05-19-2008, 11:08 PM

Then you would be wrong because I AM THE ONE who admitted to throwing out the first insult. So it is NOT a truism.

dread
05-19-2008, 11:11 PM
it is all cyber strutting. you are a tough guy on the internet....or at least you try to portray yourself as such. I'm sorry, but I am not impressed, nor am I at all frightened.

almost in a gay way.... and don't forget, I saw your real photograph, and it did not do anything to enhance the macho tough guy image you are trying to portray.

You keep talking about how you are a preacher man and that you are trying to stop with the insults and that you are merely defending yourself blah, blah, blah , blah, blah....

Do you EVER stop and just read all the stuff you have been spewing. Do you ever ask yourself if my congregation were to ever see the stuff I have been posting how would I ever be able to look at them in eye again. How would my congregation be able to trust that I am an effective leader when I act so hostile towards others.

How would your congregation trust that you wouldnt say alot of the things that you say to people on this board?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:13 PM

I was in a fight last Saturday night. How about you? I knocked the fucker out cold too. He was talking shit that no one could knock him down. Wrong thing to say when you're surrounded by Vagos.

I'm 6' 1", 205 and work out daily. Yeah I don't suppose that's all that intimidating... course it's easy for you to say, sitting there all warm and safe 2,500 miles away from me. I'm pretty sure face to face would have a different effect though. And at least I had the balls to post a picture of me with my big mustache. It's more than you can say. You're too ashamed of your fat ass and pot gut.

Course this is all a joke with you. You're just a little smart mouthed, lying, piss ant. A "PROVEN, ADMITTED" lying piss ant that is... :laugh:

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 11:18 PM
this is debate policy, not boxing club

I was in a fight last Saturday night. How about you? I knocked the fucker out cold too. He was talking shit that no one could knock him down. Wrong thing to say when you're surrounded by Vagos.

I'm 6' 1", 205 and work out daily. Yeah I don't suppose that's all that intimidating... course it's easy for you to say, sitting there all warm and safe 2,500 miles away from me. I'm pretty sure face to face would have a different effect though. And at least I had the balls to post a picture of me with my big mustache. It's more than you can say. You're too ashamed of your fat ass and pot gut.

Course this is all a joke with you. You're just a little smart mouthed, lying, piss ant. A "PROVEN, ADMITTED" lying piss ant that is... :laugh:

dread
05-19-2008, 11:25 PM

This is the steel cage.

Put up or get the fuck out little girl.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:25 PM

I'm 6' 1", 205 and work out daily. Yeah I don't suppose that's all that intimidating... course it's easy for you to say, sitting there all warm and safe 2,500 miles away from me. I'm pretty sure face to face would have a different effect though.

I'll back up anything I say to anyone, anytime. And I've got a lot of free time and the money to indulge myself.

Course this is all a joke with you.

Yes...it really is all a joke with me.... and I am sure you were in a fight.... cyber tough guys are always in fights in "real life" to validate their cyber toughness. Problem is: I don't believe you and the reality is: who gives a shit? As poorly as I regard you, I cannot believe that you would come all the way from Nevada to Maine to carry out some mano y mano cyber threat to some guy in Maine... so why not quit pumping the cyber muscles and use words instead... unless, of course, you realize that I have the intellect and the vocabulary to whip you silly with words...in which case maybe you'd like to consider my previously stated, and restated offer to turn our swords into plowshares? It still stands. I would much prefer to talk about issues and ideas with you than have to deal with all of this animosity.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:54 PM
Yes...it really is all a joke with me.... and I am sure you were in a fight.... cyber tough guys are always in fights in "real life" to validate their cyber toughness. Problem is: I don't believe you and the reality is: who gives a shit? As poorly as I regard you, I cannot believe that you would come all the way from Nevada to Maine to carry out some mano y mano cyber threat to some guy in Maine... so why not quit pumping the cyber muscles and use words instead... unless, of course, you realize that I have the intellect and the vocabulary to whip you silly with words...in which case maybe you'd like to consider my previously stated, and restated offer to turn our swords into plowshares? It still stands. I would much prefer to talk about issues and ideas with you than have to deal with all of this animosity.

Yes... I really was in a fight. First one in a couple years. I run with a very rough crowd. But that's of no concern, and no, I wouldn't waste one thin dime hunting your smelly ass down. You're hardly worth the effort here, let alone taking time and money to find. I've already told you that more than once.

You are a pool toy to me, and a pathological liar. I don't believe for one second you've ever been in the Navy, let alone an officer, or that you preach in a church. Those are two whoppers that I'll never believe. You don't ACT like an officer or a preacher. You act more like a common junk yard dog, a drunk, a bum. You're only good for a laugh here and there and some afternoon entertainment. Other than that, you're really just a joke... a major buffoon.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:57 PM
Yes... I really was in a fight. First one in a couple years. I run with a very rough crowd. But that's of no concern, and no, I wouldn't waste one thin dime hunting your smelly ass down. You're hardly worth the effort here, let alone taking time and money to find. I've already told you that more than once.

You are a pool toy to me, and a pathological liar. I don't believe for one second you've ever been in the Navy, let alone an officer, or that you preach in a church. Those are two whoppers that I'll never believe. You don't ACT like an officer or a preacher. You act more like a common junk yard dog, a drunk, a bum. You're only good for a laugh here and there and some afternoon entertainment. Other than that, you're really just a joke... a major buffoon.

so...does this mean you will ignore me going forward?

does this mean you will continue to run away from my arguments in the other thread.

If I were you, I'd take this excuse and run with it..... and keep running.

p.s. your cyber muscles only make me laugh.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:58 PM

martin... what's your problem? This is like the third or forth swipe you've taken at me.

Next time I'm just going to figure you've got a problem with me and we're going to go at it.

Fuck man... is OCA right about you? Are you retarded?

You want to be friends.... then get the fuck off me man.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:59 PM
so...does this mean you will ignore me going forward?

does this mean you will continue to run away from my arguments in the other thread.

If I were you, I'd take this excuse and run with it..... and keep running.

p.s. your cyber muscles only make me laugh.

Does this mean you'll continue to just lie at will?

Does this mean it's going to continue to be this easy kicking your ass in a debate?

Now don't cry... it's only a message board.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 12:00 AM
martin... what's your problem? This is like the third or forth swipe you've taken at me.

Next time I'm just going to figure you've got a problem with me and we're going to go at it.

gosh...could your DP spokesmodel position be in jeopardy?

82Marine89
05-20-2008, 12:01 AM

I seriously need to go drinking with you. When I finish this next bike I think I'll have to road test it.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 12:01 AM
Does this mean you'll continue to just lie at will?

Does this mean it's going to continue to be this easy kicking your ass in a debate?

Now don't cry... it's only a message board.

I have never lied on here. and you have yet to answer the gay military debate with anything other than your homophobic feelings.

I am not crying pale.... but I am yawning!

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 12:14 AM
I have never lied on here. and you have yet to answer the gay military debate with anything other than your homophobic feelings.

I am not crying pale.... but I am yawning!

You are a proven and admitted liar.

Everyone knows it.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 12:15 AM
I seriously need to go drinking with you. When I finish this next bike I think I'll have to road test it.

Fuckin' right. We'll dig up some of the club and have a good time. Remember this is an all night town... :dance:

actsnoblemartin
05-20-2008, 04:35 AM
still, youre not supposed to threaten or insinuate a threat of violence against someone else.

but nice try :laugh2:

This is the steel cage.

Put up or get the fuck out little girl.

actsnoblemartin
05-20-2008, 04:39 AM
let me get this straight.

If i disagree with you, or ever dare to criticize you, i better watch out?

My problem is, you can be vicious, and ive given you a free pass for it for a long time, and now i simply decided to call you out on it.

I honestly wasnt trying to be rude, Friends are supposed to be honest with each other, and if you think im doing something wrong, youre supposed to tell me, and vice versa.

Are you seriously telling me, im never allowed to disagree with, or call you out on anything, i just have to sit there like a parrot and say yes sir, yorue always right sir.

actsnoblemartin
05-20-2008, 04:48 AM
:lmao: :clap:

'you're a liar'

'no I'm not'

'yes you are'

Nananapopo.

glockmail
05-20-2008, 06:16 AM

Lets settle this like cyber men shall we? Maineman, take a picture of yourself with shorts on and no shirt, standing against a tape measure so we can see how tough you are. Pale will follow. :poke:

dread
05-20-2008, 08:02 AM
still, youre not supposed to threaten or insinuate a threat of violence against someone else.

but nice try :laugh2:

Do you even have a pair of balls? Just where the fuck did I even come close to threatening or even fuckin insinuating a threat? Or are you so intimidated by a girl that you mythically made one up in your head?

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:40 AM
let me get this straight.

If i disagree with you, or ever dare to criticize you, i better watch out?

My problem is, you can be vicious, and ive given you a free pass for it for a long time, and now i simply decided to call you out on it.

I honestly wasnt trying to be rude, Friends are supposed to be honest with each other, and if you think im doing something wrong, youre supposed to tell me, and vice versa.

Are you seriously telling me, im never allowed to disagree with, or call you out on anything, i just have to sit there like a parrot and say yes sir, yorue always right sir.

I don't need to "get a pass" from you martin. It's not your job to oversee what I do and say here. If you want to start in on my me, then yeah, we have a problem. And you're MORE THAN FREE to disagree with anything I say, but it's NOT your job to disagree with HOW I say it. If you don't like it, TOUGH SHIT! You've done your share of asinine things here, starting asinine threads, saying asinine things, and I have LEFT YOU ALONE, hell I've even STUCK UP FOR YOU. But, I guess you want those days to be over. Evidently you feel this common courtesy we've extended each other isn't worth keeping.

Maybe you'll understand this... "HAVE I PICKED ON YOU?" NO! So why the hell are you doing it to me? You are trying to tell me how to act here. HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW YOU NEED TO ACT? NO! THEN DON'T FUCKING DO IT TO ME!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!

If I was you martin, I wouldn't be trying to lose friends here. It seems you make enemies faster than friends. So you're a little slow... I've always gave you a break. Don't fuck that up.

dan
05-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Actually, my penis is the biggest, so we can probably end the conversation right here.

Yurt
05-20-2008, 12:19 PM
I don't need to "get a pass" from you martin. It's not your job to oversee what I do and say here. If you want to start in on my me, then yeah, we have a problem. And you're MORE THAN FREE to disagree with anything I say, but it's NOT your job to disagree with HOW I say it. If you don't like it, TOUGH SHIT! You've done your share of asinine things here, starting asinine threads, saying asinine things, and I have LEFT YOU ALONE, hell I've even STUCK UP FOR YOU. But, I guess you want those days to be over. Evidently you feel this common courtesy we've extended each other isn't worth keeping.

Maybe you'll understand this... "HAVE I PICKED ON YOU?" NO! So why the hell are you doing it to me? You are trying to tell me how to act here. HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW YOU NEED TO ACT? NO! THEN DON'T FUCKING DO IT TO ME!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!

If I was you martin, I wouldn't be trying to lose friends here. It seems you make enemies faster than friends. So you're a little slow... I've always gave you a break. Don't fuck that up.

pale, you have some good points here. nearly matches my sentiments...

jackass
05-20-2008, 01:42 PM
Actually, my penis is the biggest, so we can probably end the conversation right here.

Who are you kidding??? Dread has a bigger shlong than you do!! :laugh2:

dan
05-20-2008, 02:13 PM

Grrrrrr!! Dread, quick, say something negative about me so I can hate on you with a clean conscience!:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
05-20-2008, 02:23 PM
please read

I don't need to "get a pass" from you martin. It's not your job to oversee what I do and say here.

Im sorry that what i said came across as negative

If you want to start in on my me, then yeah, we have a problem. And you're MORE THAN FREE to disagree with anything I say,

fair enough :salute:

but it's NOT your job to disagree with HOW I say it. If you don't like it, TOUGH SHIT! You've done your share of asinine things here, starting asinine threads, saying asinine things, and I have LEFT YOU ALONE,

Fair enough, I wont criticize you any further. I am sorry pale

hell I've even STUCK UP FOR YOU. But, I guess you want those days to be over. Evidently you feel this common courtesy we've extended each other isn't worth keeping.

No, i didnt mean to be rude, I am sorry.

Maybe you'll understand this... "HAVE I PICKED ON YOU?" NO! So why the hell are you doing it to me?

I didnt mean to pick on you, i apologize, please accept my humble apology

You are trying to tell me how to act here.

Im sorry, I thought i was doing something positive, instead i was just shitting on you, i apologize

HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW YOU NEED TO ACT? NO! THEN DON'T FUCKING DO IT TO ME!

I am done telling you how to act, I apologize

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!

Yes, and i am sorry

OCA
05-20-2008, 02:29 PM
please read

LMFAO! He's retarded and a pussy on top of that.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 02:32 PM

Grrrrrr!! Dread, quick, say something negative about me so I can hate on you with a clean conscience!:laugh2:

Hey guys... Dread is a nice looking lady and a mother... :poke:

dan
05-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Hey guys... Dread is a nice looking lady and a mother... :poke:

Well, then it's settled, I'm bigger!

jackass
05-20-2008, 05:38 PM
Dread is a lady

That was my point Pale....!!

:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
05-20-2008, 05:52 PM
wrong choice of words sorry :coffee:

Do you even have a pair of balls? Just where the fuck did I even come close to threatening or even fuckin insinuating a threat? Or are you so intimidated by a girl that you mythically made one up in your head?

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:12 PM
I think a great new name for our resident, scotch soaked drunkfrommaine should be "last word charlie."

It's his game. That's all he wants, is the last word. It doesn't matter that he lies through his teeth fabricating some of the biggest whoppers this board has ever seen, just so he gets the last word.

LAST WORD CHARLIE.... :lmao:

dread
05-20-2008, 11:15 PM
I think a great new name for our resident, scotch soaked drunkfrommaine should be "last word charlie."

It's his game. That's all he wants, is the last word. It doesn't matter that he lies through his teeth fabricating some of the biggest whoppers this board has ever seen, just so he gets the last word.

LAST WORD CHARLIE.... :lmao:

I just think it funny that he is alienating those who were going to stick up for him. :laugh2:

Maine man:

Here is a hint...Kathianne was trying to help you out and you blew it!

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:16 PM

I don't lie. I don't fabricate anything.

now....see if you can let this post be the last one in this thread, or must YOU be the one to get the last word in. LOL

82Marine89
05-20-2008, 11:17 PM

now....see if you can let this post be the last one in this thread, or must YOU be the one to get the last word in. LOL

I fixed it for you. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:21 PM

You are a proven, admitted liar, and now we can add an unoriginal, not funny, copy cat... Last Word Charlie... :laugh:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:21 PM
I fixed it for you. :laugh2:

likewise

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:22 PM
You are a proven, admitted liar, and now we can add an unoriginal, not funny, copy cat... Last Word Charlie... :laugh:

see? you can't stay away, can you?

here kitty kitty

82Marine89
05-20-2008, 11:28 PM
likewise

I'm not perverted and sheep is the other wife meat. Get it straight. :finger3:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm not perverted and sheep is the other wife meat. Get it straight. :finger3:

I would say that was a freudian slip, but then, I have never seen a photo of your "wife", nor do I think I want to.

82Marine89
05-20-2008, 11:32 PM
I would say that was a freudian slip, but then, I have never seen a photo of your "wife", nor do I think I want to.

Ex wife and she was a stripper.

BTW, I have a shirt that says, "Sheep, the other wife meat" another that says, "Salmon, the other pink meat" They're party favorites.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Ex wife and she was a stripper.

BTW, I have a shirt that says, "Sheep, the other wife meat" another that says, "Salmon, the other pink meat" They're party favorites.

and you married a stripper and she ditched you.

not surprising!:cheers2:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:37 PM
see? you can't stay away, can you?

here kitty kitty

You're the copy cat son. C'mon boy....

82Marine89
05-20-2008, 11:40 PM
and you married a stripper and she ditched you.

not surprising!:cheers2:

Actually, I left. Sex and looks aren't everything. I guess for you, it's nothing. :finger3:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:41 PM
You're the copy cat son. C'mon boy....

copy cat? you devote an entire thread to me.... I think that is fucking gay. I really do. real men would not do weird shit like that. real men would not run away from discussions of issues....

and here I thought you were some macho motorcycle mechanic and not some simpering gay twinkie.... I guess I might have misjudged you.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Actually, I left. Sex and looks aren't everything. I guess for you, it's nothing. :finger3:

I am happily married. I get it all!
If you want some pointers, let me know.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:45 PM
copy cat? you devote an entire thread to me.... I think that is fucking gay. I really do. real men would not do weird shit like that. real men would not run away from discussions of issues....

and here I thought you were some macho motorcycle mechanic and not some simpering gay twinkie.... I guess I might have misjudged you.

As already pointed out through the purpose of this thread, you are an admitted and proven liar.

C'mon boy.... last word charlie.... c'mon......

dread
05-20-2008, 11:46 PM

:puke:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:47 PM
As already pointed out through the purpose of this thread, you are an admitted and proven liar.

C'mon boy.... last word charlie.... c'mon......

this thread is gay... from a gay man who clearly is troubled by his own sexuality.

but you can't quite let my post be the last, can you?

Psychoblues
05-20-2008, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the rep, pr. But, you ain't about to get by with sniffing my nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you handling your problem, not well I presume.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:49 PM
:puke:

nice and insulting. If I were to offer you any pointers, I think they would be to check for some number over 12 of real teeth, and then to make sure that the bloodlines would not make the family tree look like a wreath.

82Marine89
05-20-2008, 11:50 PM

You and Palmala Handerson?

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:53 PM
You and Palmala Handerson?

wife's name is rachel....not pam. and unlike you, my wife never stripped for strange men.

dread
05-20-2008, 11:55 PM
nice and insulting. If I were to offer you any pointers, I think they would be to check for some number over 12 of real teeth, and then to make sure that the bloodlines would not make the family tree look like a wreath.

Oooooo. I insulted you...Notice how you cant come back with anything polite Mr preacher man.

You know people hold you to a higher standard being that you are supposedly better than all of us.

dread
05-20-2008, 11:57 PM
wife's name is rachel....not pam. and unlike you, my wife never stripped for strange men.

There you go getting all high and mighty preacher man....And obviously the joke was lost on you....

82Marine89
05-20-2008, 11:59 PM

Doesn't bother me. I was boning her and knocked her up. I did the honorable thing and married her. Got a second daughter out of it. Never asked anyone to feel sorry for me. I'm a big boy and I made my decisions without worrying about what others thought of me. At least I didn't have to marry her just so I would have a regular piece lying next to me.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:59 PM
There you go getting all high and mighty preacher man....And obviously the joke was lost on you....

there is a difference between lost and not acknowledged.

dread
05-21-2008, 12:01 AM
there is a difference between lost and not acknowledged.

I notice there are plenty of my posts that you do not acknowledge either....I think many other posters on this board have noticed the same thing.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:01 AM
Doesn't bother me. I was boning her and knocked her up. I did the honorable thing and married her. Got a second daughter out of it. Never asked anyone to feel sorry for me. I'm a big boy and I made my decisions without worrying about what others thought of me. At least I didn't have to marry her just so I would have a regular piece lying next to me.

but you DID marry a chick who took her clothes off in front of other men.

most guys would say that is creepy at best, and emasculating most of the time.

82Marine89
05-21-2008, 12:02 AM

Most gay guys.

dread
05-21-2008, 12:04 AM

You have some nerve preaching here! How the hell can you face your congregation what with your behaviour on this board? You expect people to listen to you but you cant even keep yourself to any standard.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:07 AM
You have some nerve preaching here! How the hell can you face your congregation what with your behaviour on this board? You expect people to listen to you but you cant even keep yourself to any standard.

I am confused here...so I should be condoning married women taking off their clothes in front of strange me?

manu1959
05-21-2008, 12:08 AM
I am confused here...so I should be condoning married women taking off their clothes in front of strange me?

they are doing god's work.........

82Marine89
05-21-2008, 12:08 AM

I marry a girl because I get her pregnant and he hold it against me. Go figure.

82Marine89
05-21-2008, 12:10 AM

I got her pregnant, she had the baby, I married her. She didn't work for the 9 years we were married. You assumed she was married and stripped. Is that what preachers do? Am I going to burn in Hell for this? How does your god feel about you using this against me? Aren't you supposed to be saving me?

'Strange me'? A little slip there?

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:11 AM
I marry a girl because I get her pregnant and he hold it against me. Go figure.

I don't hold it against you, jarhead.... maybe she could stop stripping, you could reconcile, find a little house in suburbia...have a few more babies....live the american dream!

dread
05-21-2008, 12:13 AM

You cant be preaching unless you have a clean slate. You are held to a higher standard than most. And no it wasnt nice advice you were trying to give him. You were using it as a holier than thou put down...Nice job preacher man.

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 12:14 AM
I got her pregnant, she had the baby, I married her. She didn't work for the 9 years we were married. You assumed she was married and stripped. Is that what preachers do? Am I going to burn in Hell for this? How does your god feel about you using this against me? Aren't you supposed to be saving me?

'Strange me'? A little slip there?

Hey my last wife was an "exotic dancer" as well Marine. Topless. Very good woman. Wish I was still married to her. Smart, an excellent organizer, clean, sharp dresser. Nothing wrong with a dancing woman. At least you get a look at the goods before hand. :D

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 12:16 AM
You cant be preaching unless you have a clean slate. You are held to a higher standard than most. And no it wasnt nice advice you were trying to give him. You were using it as a holier than thou put down...Nice job preacher man.

He's NOT a preacher D. Never has been, never will be. He tells big stories. He sucks down a bottle a night of cheap scotch and all of a sudden he was the commander of the Navy, a preacher, a millionaire, never insulted anybody first... he's full of SHIT D.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:22 AM

no preacher has a clean slate. no human has a clean slate. I am not ordained...I am held to no standard any higher than the typical run of the mill christian.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:23 AM
Hey my last wife was an "exotic dancer" as well Marine. Topless. Very good woman. Wish I was still married to her. Smart, an excellent organizer, clean, sharp dresser. Nothing wrong with a dancing woman. At least you get a look at the goods before hand. :D

and she left you....why?

Psychoblues
05-21-2008, 01:04 AM
Oh no? Then you have something other than honorable to tell us.

Just where are you getting your "regular piece", 82latrine?

glockmail
05-21-2008, 07:51 AM
Hey my last wife was an "exotic dancer" as well Marine. Topless. Very good woman. Wish I was still married to her. Smart, an excellent organizer, clean, sharp dresser. Nothing wrong with a dancing woman. At least you get a look at the goods before hand. :D This post would be better with some pics. :coffee:

Yurt
05-21-2008, 10:10 AM

your insults have continued unabated in this thread despite your illusory promise not to insult anymore.... if you were actually a man of the bible, you would not publically condem the mother of 82nd's daughter.

did Jesus publically condemn the adulteress? or the prostitute? his disciples condemned the prostitute and he basically told them they were being wrongfully judgemental (like with the adulteress) and to shut up and let her continue anointing Jesus. i highly doubt you have read the bible.

you are a sick drunk man with bitter memories of the past. and to think i actually once thought you gave sermons *shakes head*

Abbey Marie
05-21-2008, 10:32 AM
your insults have continued unabated in this thread despite your illusory promise not to insult anymore.... if you were actually a man of the bible, you would not publically condem the mother of 82nd's daughter.

did Jesus publically condemn the adulteress? or the prostitute? his disciples condemned the prostitute and he basically told them they were being wrongfully judgemental (like with the adulteress) and to shut up and let her continue anointing Jesus. i highly doubt you have read the bible.

you are a sick drunk man with bitter memories of the past. and to think i actually once thought you gave sermons *shakes head*

The key thing about the adultress that so many people forget is that he told her to go and sin no more.
And the woman who was anointing Jesus' feet wept and anointed them because she was repentent of her sins. The Pharisees condemned Jesus for associating with her regardless, and Jesus used this as a teaching moment about forgiveness.

Jesus did indeed preach forgiveness of, but not acceptance of, sin. Forgiveness requires true repentance and the real intention of turning away from the sin being forgiven.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 11:01 AM

I am not insulting anyone here. I was asking a question. and yet, you continue to insult me non-stop and continue to denigrate my integrity.

As I said before, I will try very hard to avoid responding in kind.

Yurt
05-21-2008, 01:00 PM
The key thing about the adultress that so many people forget is that he told her to go and sin no more.
And the woman who was anointing Jesus' feet wept and anointed them because she was repentent of her sins. The Pharisees condemned Jesus for associating with her regardless, and Jesus used this as a teaching moment about forgiveness.

Jesus did indeed preach forgiveness of, but not acceptance of, sin. Forgiveness requires true repentance and the real intention of turning away from the sin being forgiven.

true, i didn't include that because mfm's issue was not about forgiveness and sinning no more, rather, only insulting the fact she was a stripper. it is a very good point that many indeed to miss.

Yurt
05-21-2008, 01:02 PM
I am not insulting anyone here. I was asking a question. and yet, you continue to insult me non-stop and continue to denigrate my integrity.

As I said before, I will try very hard to avoid responding in kind.

A. are you telling me that you have not insulted anyone on this board in the last 24 hours?
B. that not one of your posts in this thread is an insult?

retiredman
05-21-2008, 01:07 PM
A. are you telling me that you have not insulted anyone on this board in the last 24 hours?
B. that not one of your posts in this thread is an insult?
I suppose that someone with a terribly thin skin might have taken some of my posts in the last 24 hours as insults, but I have seriously tried very hard to dial it way back and take the high road. I know that I have not been anywhere near as insulting to you as you have been to me.

glockmail
05-21-2008, 01:37 PM
I suppose that someone with a terribly thin skin might have taken some of my posts in the last 24 hours as insults, but I have seriously tried very hard to dial it way back and take the high road. I know that I have not been anywhere near as insulting to you as you have been to me.

you are one sick motherfucker.... and your son's rectum has got to be hurting from having a sick pedophile like you as a dad.

Liar.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 01:41 PM
Liar.

not at all. I never posted any such remark. Do you have a post #?

glockmail
05-21-2008, 01:43 PM
not at all. I never posted any such remark. Do you have a post #? Do you deny writing that?

retiredman
05-21-2008, 01:44 PM
Do you deny writing that?

I deny posting it.

Do you have a post number or not?

glockmail
05-21-2008, 01:47 PM
I deny posting it.

Do you have a post number or not?I didn't ask you if you posted it. I asked you if you wrote it. Did you, or did you not?

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 02:44 PM
This post would be better with some pics. :coffee:

You remember... way back when... when we used to post pictures of each other because most of the board was all friends? No body took your picture and photo shopped it to make you look like an idiot, nobody ripped you to shreds for the way you looked... it was fun.

Maybe I'll send you a pic of my ex in a PM glock, but I'll never post another picture of me or anyone I know on the board again. It's already been abused.

Abbey Marie
05-21-2008, 02:53 PM
You remember... way back when... when we used to post pictures of each other because most of the board was all friends? No body took your picture and photo shopped it to make you look like an idiot, nobody ripped you to shreds for the way you looked... it was fun.

Maybe I'll send you a pic of my ex in a PM glock, but I'll never post another picture of me or anyone I know on the board again. It's already been abused.

That's true, Pale. We debated strongly, but I think there were some boundaries back then. In fact, I remember people finding something nice to say, even of the person was, well, not so photogenic.

manu1959
05-21-2008, 03:00 PM
I didn't ask you if you posted it. I asked you if you wrote it. Did you, or did you not?

odd ..... this seems a simple yes or no question......

manu1959
05-21-2008, 03:02 PM
That's true, Pale. We debated strongly, but I think there were some boundaries back then. In fact, I remember people finding something nice to say, even of the person was, well, not so photogenic.

the board still is that way.....except for one or two people.....

glockmail
05-21-2008, 03:25 PM

I don't know how to photoshop. The best that I can do is run it through a paint program and sketch out some crude lines.

So if you asking me to put some nice big rock-hard tits on your ex-wife, You're asking the wrong person. :laugh2:

manu1959
05-21-2008, 03:39 PM
I don't know how to photoshop. The best that I can do is run it through a paint program and sketch out some crude lines.

So if you asking me to put some nice big rock-hard tits on your ex-wife, You're asking the wrong person. :laugh2:

i think pale posted a pic of her some time ago......i don't recall that you would need to improve her.....

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 04:56 PM

i think pale posted a pic of her some time ago......i don't recall that you would need to improve her.....

Yeah she's pretty much got the "big rock-hard tits" part covered. They were good before. She got implants during one of our breakups. She didn't need 'em.

But, she is now my "ex." We've called it quits.

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 05:04 PM
what if you could insult a question

like... why are you a faggot :laugh2:

retiredman
05-21-2008, 06:44 PM
I didn't ask you if you posted it. I asked you if you wrote it. Did you, or did you not?
I didn't post it. you called me a liar for saying that I had tried hard to dial back my insults in my posts. I have. that's a fact.

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 06:46 PM
:laugh2:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1775235911699744984&q=&hl=en

Yurt
05-21-2008, 06:55 PM
odd ..... this seems a simple yes or no question......

apparently not so simple...for the simple minded

Kathianne
05-21-2008, 06:57 PM
what if you could insult a question

like... why are you a faggot :laugh2:

What does this mean? What is it in response to?

manu1959
05-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Yeah she's pretty much got the "big rock-hard tits" part covered. They were good before. She got implants during one of our breakups. She didn't need 'em.

But, she is now my "ex." We've called it quits.

all joking aside......sorry to hear that pale.....i wish you the best in finding what you are looking for.....

Yurt
05-21-2008, 07:08 PM
I didn't post it. you called me a liar for saying that I had tried hard to dial back my insults in my posts. I have. that's a fact.

he asked you twice if you wrote it :poke:

manu1959
05-21-2008, 07:11 PM

of course he wrote it.....but he is focusing on the word post.....

funny thing.....mfm could be a good guy but he won't let himself.....he tries so hard .....

pity....he does make good points and argues well......but he jumps in the gutter at the first opportunity....

watch....

retiredman
05-21-2008, 07:14 PM

I wrote it in a PM. He knows that. His asking the question was rhtetorical only. I did not post it.... which is what I said. Now, I realize you feel compelled to represent any and every member of your posse in any and every altercation that they have with me, but do you really want to delve into PM communications when you have only seen one side of the conversation, or any of the prior PM conversations that led up to it?

Is that your intention counselor?

Yurt
05-21-2008, 07:17 PM
I wrote it in a PM. He knows that. His asking the question was rhtetorical only. I did not post it.... which is what I said. Now, I realize you feel compelled to represent any and every member of your posse in any and every altercation that they have with me, but do you really want to delve into PM communications when you have only seen one side of the conversation, or any of the prior PM conversations that led up to it?

i saw you avoiding a question and called you on it...that is not representing anyone moron. its an open board genius.

and so much for your higher ground then...i guess you just admitted that you are liar. i don't care about your pm's, your pm's are worthless rubbish.

manu1959
05-21-2008, 07:23 PM

excellent point.....you have to admire someone that can admit to something as vile as that and ask forgiveness.....reverend wright would be proud of you.....

retiredman
05-21-2008, 07:24 PM
i saw you avoiding a question and called you on it...that is not representing anyone moron. its an open board genius.

and so much for your higher ground then...i guess you just admitted that you are liar. i don't care about your pm's, your pm's are worthless rubbish.

I am attempting to post on higher ground. and I really wish you would quit calling me a liar.

if you didn't care about my PM's, why did you make a big deal out of a quote from me that clearly could only have come from a PM? If it had come from a post, don't you think that glock would have shoved the post number in my face?

You see me avoiding a question and called me on it. I ask questions all the time of people on this board - on topic - which they avoid and I have NEVER seen you jump in and call them on it. Why is that? Or are you just obsessed with hounding me?

82Marine89
05-21-2008, 07:46 PM
no preacher has a clean slate. no human has a clean slate. I am not ordained...I am held to no standard any higher than the typical run of the mill christian.

You are a perfect example of why I have issues with born again Christians. You use the "I'm not perfect, just forgiven' mantra as an excuse to sin over and over again. You are wrong if you are not held to a higher standard. A naval officer, a dad, a husband, a preacher. Those are some pretty high standards to hold and you are failing miserably.

Kathianne
05-21-2008, 07:50 PM

Seems several issues. I'm addressing this as I would to one of my jr high kids that was ratting out someone. Why didn't you take this to administration, rather than adding to the problem you are complaining about? How could you have dealt with this problem in a more constructive manner?

Do you think that because you wrote something explosive in a pm, that was right? As opposed to making it in a public forum? If so, why? If not, how would you deal with differently in the future? Do you understand you hurt someone? How can you make it better? Do you recognize they will not 'get over it' as quickly as you might like?

retiredman
05-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Seems several issues. I'm addressing this as I would to one of my jr high kids that was ratting out someone. (1)Why didn't you take this to administration, rather than adding to the problem you are complaining about? (2)How could you have dealt with this problem in a more constructive manner?

(3)Do you think that because you wrote something explosive in a pm, that was right? As opposed to making it in a public forum? (4)If so, why? If not, how would you deal with differently in the future? (5)Do you understand you hurt someone? (6)How can you make it better? (7)Do you recognize they will not 'get over it' as quickly as you might like?

1, the other party already took it to the administration
2. ignored it altogether
3. "right"? perhaps not. more appropriate, in that I did not expose the rest of the board to the ongoing battle between me and the other party
4. I am not sure I would change much, if anything...other than perhaps putting the other party on ignore.
5. Given the fact that the other party has been equally hurtful for more than a year, at this stage, that point is moot.
6. I have proposed truces with him in the past, only to have him break them. I really see no way to make this "better".
7. I do and I don't care.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 08:46 PM
You are a perfect example of why I have issues with born again Christians. You use the "I'm not perfect, just forgiven' mantra as an excuse to sin over and over again. You are wrong if you are not held to a higher standard. A naval officer, a dad, a husband, a preacher. Those are some pretty high standards to hold and you are failing miserably.

actually...I was a pretty good naval officer, I am a really good dad and husband, according to my wife and children. I am a layman who has never claimed to have been "born again".... and I have been asked to preach some sermons at my church due to the abrupt resignation of our pastor. I have posted some of those sermons on the debatepolicy blog. I am not ordained... know that I am a sinner and try, quite honestly, to do better each day. I do not suffer fools lightly, and I do not react very well when my integrity and/or patriotism is denigrated. I find such denigration to be profoundly insulting and admit to retaliating in profoundly insulting ways. my bad.

Yurt
05-21-2008, 09:41 PM
I am attempting to post on higher ground. and I really wish you would quit calling me a liar.

if you didn't care about my PM's, why did you make a big deal out of a quote from me that clearly could only have come from a PM? If it had come from a post, don't you think that glock would have shoved the post number in my face?

You see me avoiding a question and called me on it. I ask questions all the time of people on this board - on topic - which they avoid and I have NEVER seen you jump in and call them on it. Why is that? Or are you just obsessed with hounding me?

you lied, you said you were done with insults, you obviously were not. so pm's are the only form of communication on the internet now....i guess in the backwoods where you live maybe

you can't leave well enough mfm, yet you say i'm hounding you...the guilty always try and shove the guilt off on someone else...nice going

retiredman
05-21-2008, 09:53 PM
you lied, you said you were done with insults, you obviously were not. so pm's are the only form of communication on the internet now....i guess in the backwoods where you live maybe

you can't leave well enough mfm, yet you say i'm hounding you...the guilty always try and shove the guilt off on someone else...nice going

whatever. don't call me a liar. I hate being called a liar. I have told you that often enough. stop it.

I said I was done posting insults. I said I would try to do better. I have. My bitter and ongoing battle with glock was not something I wanted to bring to the public.. and still don't. It has been long and protracted.... I am not trying to say I am NOT guilty of continuing that battle. I am saying that I have tried to take the high road in threads and not post insults to board members. That is the truth. YOu continue to follow me around like an obsessed schoolboy jumping on every little perceived slip of mine and rushing to judgment. get another hobby.

Kathianne
05-21-2008, 10:04 PM
1, the other party already took it to the administration
2. ignored it altogether
3. "right"? perhaps not. more appropriate, in that I did not expose the rest of the board to the ongoing battle between me and the other party
4. I am not sure I would change much, if anything...other than perhaps putting the other party on ignore.
5. Given the fact that the other party has been equally hurtful for more than a year, at this stage, that point is moot.
6. I have proposed truces with him in the past, only to have him break them. I really see no way to make this "better".
7. I do and I don't care.

Based upon your answers, I'd recommend that you meet with the social worker, (we do not have a psych), twice a week, (that's all the time she's there, which is not enough for you and a bunch of my kids.)

retiredman
05-21-2008, 10:10 PM
Based upon your answers, I'd recommend that you meet with the social worker, (we do not have a psych), twice a week, (that's all the time she's there, which is not enough for you and a bunch of my kids.)

my wife, kids, and red sox baseball will have to suffice, then.

Yurt
05-21-2008, 10:12 PM
whatever. don't call me a liar. I hate being called a liar. I have told you that often enough. stop it.

I said I was done posting insults. I said I would try to do better. I have. My bitter and ongoing battle with glock was not something I wanted to bring to the public.. and still don't. It has been long and protracted.... I am not trying to say I am NOT guilty of continuing that battle. I am saying that I have tried to take the high road in threads and not post insults to board members. That is the truth. YOu continue to follow me around like an obsessed schoolboy jumping on every little perceived slip of mine and rushing to judgment. get another hobby.

are you hounding me now? if you're not a liar, which you are, then don't worry about it. you did not say only "posting" you said you were done with insults, nice try.

82Marine89
05-21-2008, 11:16 PM
actually...I was a pretty good naval officer, I am a really good dad and husband, according to my wife and children. I am a layman who has never claimed to have been "born again".... and I have been asked to preach some sermons at my church due to the abrupt resignation of our pastor. I have posted some of those sermons on the debatepolicy blog. I am not ordained... know that I am a sinner and try, quite honestly, to do better each day. I do not suffer fools lightly, and I do not react very well when my integrity and/or patriotism is denigrated. I find such denigration to be profoundly insulting and admit to retaliating in profoundly insulting ways. my bad.

Fuck me? I'll take that neg rep as a badge of honor puss boy. That one line, saying fuck you to me, means everything you said above is bullshit.

82Marine89
05-21-2008, 11:25 PM

LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

Yurt
05-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Fuck me? I'll take that neg rep as a badge of honor puss boy. That one line, saying fuck you to me, means everything you said above is bullshit.

:clap:

glockmail
05-22-2008, 05:44 AM

I never said you posted it; I said that you wrote it, here:

Originally Posted by manfrommaine
you are one sick motherfucker.... and your son's rectum has got to be hurting from having a sick pedophile like you as a dad.

And after a day you finally admit to writing it:

I wrote it in a PM.….

glockmail
05-22-2008, 05:48 AM
...6. I have proposed truces with him in the past, only to have him break them. ....

Liar

retiredman
05-22-2008, 06:16 AM

"fuck you" is the perfect thing to say.... you called me a miserable failure as a husband and a father. How the hell can you toss out a gratuituous unfounded insult like that and expect any good father and husband not to react?

If I had said you were a miserable and pathetic excuse for a marine, do you think that "fuck you" might have crossed your mind as you first read that insulting and clearly unfounded accusation?

jackass
05-22-2008, 07:18 AM
Pm's are not to be discussed publicly.