PDA

View Full Version : I may NOT be mfm's best friend

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 11:07 PM
but i dont find it ethical to gang on him, and use the excuse/ b.s. justification that he isnt nice, so i cant be a bigger dick to him.

Its not classy

Ganging up on one poster is not appropriate in my opinion, and ill stick up for what i believe, regardless.

Ganging up one poster is unfair, and not right, and should not be tolerated

Yurt
05-19-2008, 11:11 PM
give it up martin....he has flung shit with all of us and has admitted it...ganging up implies he is helpless and innocent in the process...he was overjoyed he got under my skin about falsely calling me a jew after he admitted i wasn't one....

if you don't like it, then don't read it

waste of thread

MtnBiker
05-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Mfm is a big boy he can handle himself. He takes a contrary opinion to alot of other members on the board. This is a board for debate. Your position on toleration is out of line.

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 11:15 PM
This thread is about my opinion, nothing more nothing less

I am not forcing anyone to do anything

give it up martin....he has flung shit with all of us and has admitted it...ganging up implies he is helpless and innocent in the process...he was overjoyed he got under my skin about falsely calling me a jew after he admitted i wasn't one....

if you don't like it, then don't read it

waste of thread

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 11:16 PM
I disagree, i dont like how many members of this board act.

Sorry you feel i have no right to state my opinion :laugh2:

Mfm is a big boy he can handle himself. He takes a contrary opinion to alot of other members on the board. This is a board for debate. Your position on toleration is out of line.

dread
05-19-2008, 11:18 PM
but i dont find it ethical to gang on him, and use the excuse/ b.s. justification that he isnt nice, so i cant be a bigger dick to him.

Its not classy

Ganging up on one poster is not appropriate in my opinion, and ill stick up for what i believe, regardless.

:boohoo:

Where the FUCK have I been a bigger dick than him.

And you want to talk about friggin class "MR I whine my ass off all over the place because I am the biggest crybaby on this messageboard."

Fuckin grow up!

MtnBiker
05-19-2008, 11:20 PM

Martin, I will try to make this very clear.

You have a right to state your opinion.

Your opinion is wrong.

dread
05-19-2008, 11:23 PM

And thats another thing...Mt Biker NEVER said you didnt have a right to your opinion. He was stating HIS opinion that he thinks you are wrong.

You know at first I thought OCA was being a tad bit harsh on you when I first joined this board. But damn it! He was right about you through and through. Mea culpa

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 11:24 PM
fair enough :laugh2:

have a nice day mtnbiker :)

Martin, I will try to make this very clear.

You have a right to state your opinion.

Your opinion is wrong.

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 11:26 PM
I never said anything directly about you.

Im trying to be fair, which means, i have to call it as i see it, which means, if a friend or enemy or neutral person does something i think i should say something about, ill say something

Dont take me so personally :dance:

And thats another thing...Mt Biker NEVER said you didnt have a right to your opinion. He was stating HIS opinion that he thinks you are wrong.

You know at first I thought OCA was being a tad bit harsh on you when I first joined this board. But damn it! He was right about you through and through. Mea culpa

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:37 PM
martin...when a liberal like me comes onto a board inhabited predominately by conservatives, such as this one, we do so with a clear understanding of the environment that faces us. we can either chose to be polite and go along to get along, or we can chose to be take unpopular stands, and get into pissing contests with folks. I chose the latter option and I am perfectly content with living with my decision.

ranger
05-19-2008, 11:39 PM
martin...when a liberal like me comes onto a board inhabited predominately by conservatives, such as this one, we do so with a clear understanding of the environment that faces us. we can either chose to be polite and go along to get along, or we can chose to be take unpopular stands, and get into pissing contests with folks. I chose the latter option and I am perfectly content with living with my decision.

Bully for you. I don't have a problem with people taking a different opinion then mine. I have a problem with people like moronfrommaine when he starts talking smack and then runs when he's called out on it.

Dilloduck
05-19-2008, 11:43 PM

In other words---STFU Martin !! :laugh2:

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Bully for you. I don't have a problem with people taking a different opinion then mine. I have a problem with people like moronfrommaine when he starts talking smack and then runs when he's called out on it.

I run from nothing. never have.

are you gonna come to maine to kick my ass, swamp fox?:laugh2:

82Marine89
05-19-2008, 11:55 PM

Its not classy

Martin, normally I bite my tongue on these threads, but you really need to adjust your meds. You've been all over the place the past few days and quite honestly, you are wasting a lot of bandwidth. MFM is a big boy and he can handle what he brings upon himself. If you keep it up, it'll be more than OCA treating you the way he does.

Just my 2¢.

ranger
05-20-2008, 12:05 AM
I run from nothing. never have.

are you gonna come to maine to kick my ass, swamp fox?:laugh2:

Like I said on the other board after you threatened me, name a time and place and make your peace with whatever God you believe in.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 12:07 AM
Like I said on the other board after you threatened me, name a time and place and make your peace with whatever God you believe in.

maine. this weekend.

let me know when you get here.

red states rule
05-20-2008, 05:23 AM

The reason you are unpopular is the fact you are and arrogant, condescending, egotisticle, obnoxiousm, liar. You claim to show respect for people - let me remind you of examples of your respect.

You cal Pale - "pole rider"

You have questioned Katianne's intelligence (one of the nicest people on the board)

Glock a chile molester

You make fun of Martin's disability

You have posted several times how you hope to outlive me so you can piss on my grave after the cancer sends me to Hell

And now you whine how the big bad conservatives gang up on you because you take unpopular stands?

What a bunch of bullshit.

glockmail
05-20-2008, 06:08 AM

Its not classy

What's "not classy" Martin is to lose an arguement, then resort to insults, and when the insults are bested, resort to insulting your family members. Manfrommaine has done this on numerous occaisaions. To top it off, he has denied what he did (lied), then admitted what he did, asked for forgiveness which was granted, then did it again.

red states rule
05-20-2008, 06:21 AM
What's "not classy" Martin is to lose an arguement, then resort to insults, and when the insults are bested, resort to insulting your family members. Manfrommaine has done this on numerous occaisaions. To top it off, he has denied what he did (lied), then admitted what he did, asked for forgiveness which was granted, then did it again.

I wonder if the "preacher" will post a "sermon" in response to the most recent posts? :laugh2:

jimnyc
05-20-2008, 07:11 AM
garbage trimmed...

What the hell does this have to do with "Religion/Ethics"?

STOP POSTING YOUR GARBAGE IN THE WRONG FORUMS!! We have a chat section and a steel cage section for a reason. Future outbursts will be met with deletion and/or moderation, ie; temporary ban.