PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Has Huge Win In KY

red states rule
05-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Obama is losing big in KY. Right now he is down by 29 points

More proof this guy is not ready for prime time, but the SD's will ignore this and give the nomination to the affirmative action candidate

retiredman
05-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Obama is losing big in KY. Right now he is down by 29 points

More proof this guy is not ready for prime time, but the SD's will ignore this and give the nomination to the affirmative action candidate

who will beat your party's candidate - who you have pledged to not vote for!:lol:

red states rule
05-20-2008, 07:12 PM
who will beat your party's candidate - who you have pledged to not vote for!:lol:

So you say Mr Blowhard

Your boy is still losing key voting blocks, and Hillary voters are saying they will vote for McCain

manu1959
05-20-2008, 07:14 PM
So you say Mr Blowhard

Your boy is still losing key voting blocks, and Hillary voters are saying they will vote for McCain

it is all about hillary maintining her power base and making sure obama won't win.....hillary in 2012.....

red states rule
05-20-2008, 07:34 PM
it is all about hillary maintining her power base and making sure obama won't win.....hillary in 2012.....

Obama is geting blown out again. He is now down by 34 points

mundame
05-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Obama is geting blown out again. He is now down by 34 points

Hillary keeps winning, but they are determined to choose this useless appeaser Obama anyway. http://www.powwows.com/gathering/images/smilies/mad.gif

red states rule
05-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Hillary keeps winning, but they are determined to choose this useless appeaser Obama anyway. http://www.powwows.com/gathering/images/smilies/mad.gif

Hillary is kiling him. She has a 200,000 plus vote lead

Meanwhile, over at DNCTV - Keith Overbite compared to the dust of the Roadrunner

and Obama supporters say there is no bias at DNCTV

red states rule
05-20-2008, 08:37 PM
More bad news for Obama in the KY exit polls

snip

The split within the Democratic Party that has been evident in recent contests like West Virginia was revealed once again in Kentucky, where 80 percent of those voting for Hillary Clinton saying they would be dissatisfied with Barack Obama as the Democratic nominee while just 19 percent said they would be satisfied. Forty-nine percent of Obama voters in Kentucky said they would be dissatisfied with Clinton as the nominee while 47 percent would be satisfied.

Also, just 33 percent of Clinton voters in the Bluegrass State said they would back Obama in a general election. Forty one percent said they would support Republican John McCain and 23 percent said they would not vote in the fall. Seventy one percent of Obama voters said they would back Clinton in the fall should she win the nomination.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/05/20/politics/horserace/entry4111767.shtml

retiredman
05-20-2008, 10:05 PM
So you say Mr Blowhard

but muscular conservatives like you will stay home or vote for Barr. I think Hillary voters will come to their senses and realize that a vote against Obama in the fall is a vote for four more years of Bush.... what will you "principled conservatives" decide?

gabosaurus
05-20-2008, 10:27 PM
It's over, dude. You can quit jerking yourself off trying to fan the divisiveness flames.
Once Hillary starts stumping for Obama, the hostility will end.

Sitarro
05-20-2008, 10:28 PM
but muscular conservatives like you will stay home or vote for Barr. I think Hillary voters will come to their senses and realize that a vote against Obama in the fall is a vote for four more years of Bush.... what will you "principled conservatives" decide?

Hey Polly, you keep parroting the dimwit party's talking points about McCain...... he is not President Bush, he has never been like President Bush. Obama is a semi black Jimma Carter, just as naive, just as foolish, just as far from Presidential material as it gets. Why do you Dimwitocraps want 6 dollar gas? Why do you fall for fake, grant chasing bullshit science pushed by the wooden algore. Why have you literally thrown your not so long ago party queen off of the train? Your loyalty is a joke.You all exist in a dream world.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Hey Polly, you keep parroting the dimwit party's talking points about McCain...... he is not President Bush, he has never been like President Bush. Obama is a semi black Jimma Carter, just as naive, just as foolish, just as far from Presidential material as it gets. Why do you Dimwitocraps want 6 dollar gas? Why do you fall for fake, grant chasing bullshit science pushed by the wooden algore. Why have you literally thrown your not so long ago party queen off of the train? Your loyalty is a joke.You all exist in a dream world.

Neither Hillary nor Obama was my first choice, nor my second choice, nor my third choice. Hillary was not even my fourth choice.

And we will hang the failures of dubya around johnny mcsame's neck in exactly the same fashion as the republican party hung the ethical failings of clinton around al gore's neck.

what goes around, comes around. don't like it? tough shit.:lol:

Yurt
05-20-2008, 10:44 PM
has obama ever talked proudly about his white heritage? upbringing?

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 12:04 AM
has obama ever talked proudly about his white heritage? upbringing?

Why would he do that? He's been sitting through twenty years of hate whitey preaching in his black theology church. He hates whitey.

red states rule
05-21-2008, 05:57 AM
It's over, dude. You can quit jerking yourself off trying to fan the divisiveness flames.

It is not me that is fanning the divisive flames - it is your fellow Dems

50% of Dems do NOT find Obama honest according to exit polls

and what about FL and MI? Are you going to ignore those voters? That should inspire them to rally around the party that tells them to fuck off

mundame
05-21-2008, 11:26 AM
and what about FL and MI? Are you going to ignore those voters?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................. ................

Apparently not.

BOTH Obamalama and Hillary are in Florida today!!!!!!

That means a fight over Florida delegates, IMO. Would they be there otherwise, campaigning?

mundame
05-21-2008, 11:28 AM

Still, Gabby is probably right.

IF that does happen, I agree that the Dems are likely to win.

McCain and his forever war? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, I don't believe that man really wants to be president, running on a ticket like that.

red states rule
05-21-2008, 11:31 AM
Still, Gabby is probably right.

IF that does happen, I agree that the Dems are likely to win.

McCain and his forever war? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, I don't believe that man really wants to be president, running on a ticket like that.

Dream on

There is nothing worse then a pissed off women.

And alot of Hillary supporters will be very pissed

mundame
05-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Dream on

There is nothing worse then a pissed off women.

And alot of Hillary supporters will be very pissed

I'm not dreaming; this is a nightmare for me.

I'm analyzing.

Women can do that; you'd be surprised. http://www.powwows.com/gathering/images/smilies/eyelashes.gif

red states rule
05-21-2008, 11:44 AM
I'm not dreaming; this is a nightmare for me.

I'm analyzing.

Women can do that; you'd be surprised. http://www.powwows.com/gathering/images/smilies/eyelashes.gif

About 25% of Hilary voters will stay home or vote for McCain. Even if the number is inflated by a factor of 2 or 3 - in a close election that could make the difference

retiredman
05-21-2008, 11:48 AM
http://www.trendlines.ca/electusa.htm

electoral college projection....

hmmmmmm:laugh2:

red states rule
05-21-2008, 11:51 AM
http://www.trendlines.ca/electusa.htm

electoral college projection....

hmmmmmm:laugh2:

Keep dreaming the obama dream

Electoral College Map Shows McCain Leading Both Obama and Clinton
Some good news for McCain...and pro-lifers.

To hear the Associated Press put it in a recent analysis (the liberal media bias is apparent), John McCain has such an uphill battle against Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton that the news service makes it appear either pro-abortion Democrat will likely win. However, a closer look at the numbers shows McCain doing leading in botch matchups. Good...McCain will be a better President than either Hillary or Obama.

In our March 26 analysis, state polling data showed McCain with a 268-191 electoral vote lead with 79 electoral votes undecided.

Now, McCain leads, but by a smaller 259-211 margin with 68 electoral votes undecided.

As in the previous analysis, McCain captures most of the traditionally Republican southern, Midwestern and western states.

http://acatholicview.blogspot.com/2008/04/electoral-college-map-shows-mccain.html

and we have this one

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/05/roves-latest-el.html

retiredman
05-21-2008, 11:54 AM
http://www.electionprojection.com/elections2008.html

hmmmm

and you put up KARL ROVE'S MAP??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

red states rule
05-21-2008, 11:56 AM
http://www.electionprojection.com/elections2008.html

hmmmm

You can't accept the fact your boy is the waeaker candidate can you?

He is loing key voter blocks, and all the obama followers can do is play the race card in anger

retiredman
05-21-2008, 11:58 AM
You can't accept the fact your boy is the waeaker candidate can you?

He is loing key voter blocks, and all the obama followers can do is play the race card in anger

that is your opinion...but nearly every single independent polling firm shows Obama leading and increasing his lead.

red states rule
05-21-2008, 12:01 PM
that is your opinion...but nearly every single independent polling firm shows Obama leading and increasing his lead.

You keep having your Barry dreams

I am buying Rx stocks - people like you will be buying huge amounts of antidepressants after the election

and I will be able to keep more of the profits since you will not be able to increase taxes :laugh2:

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:03 PM
You keep having your Barry dreams

I am buying Rx stocks - people like you will be buying huge amounts of antidepressants after the election

and I will be able to keep more of the profits since you will not be able to increase taxes :laugh2:

again....your opinion is just that.

and I would have planned on a new set of golf clubs for my wife with the money I would be winning from YOU....

except, of course, for the fact that you have already announced that you will welch on our bet!

red states rule
05-21-2008, 12:05 PM
again....your opinion is just that.

and I would have planned on a new set of golf clubs for my wife with the money I would be winning from YOU....

except, of course, for the fact that you have already announced that you will welch on our bet!

Not opinion - facts

If libs were pissed over 2000 and upset over 2004 - you clowns will need a padded room if Barry loses

It will be fun to watch downtrodden libs stumble through their lives for 4 more years

Still lying about the bet I see. You changed the terms not me

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:43 PM
Not opinion - facts

If libs were pissed over 2000 and upset over 2004 - you clowns will need a padded room if Barry loses

It will be fun to watch downtrodden libs stumble through their lives for 4 more years

Still lying about the bet I see. You changed the terms not me

your opinion of how Obama will fare in the general election is a FACT?

hahahahahahahahaha

NO. I never changed any terms. I made a bet...you agreed, but later claimed that you would only pay a charity and not me directly. I NEVER made any such stipulation.

you welched on a bet.

that is indisputable.

red states rule
05-21-2008, 12:45 PM
your opinion of how Obama will fare in the general election is a FACT?

hahahahahahahahaha

NO. I never changed any terms. I made a bet...you agreed, but later claimed that you would only pay a charity and not me directly. I NEVER made any such stipulation.

you welched on a bet.

that is indisputable.

What is ndisputable is you are a fucking liar

But everyone here already know that

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:49 PM
What is ndisputable is you are a fucking liar

But everyone here already know that

no. the bet is pretty clear. I posted it on here months ago, when you first announced you were welching on it. consensus was that, while we might not have had a legally binding "contract", per se, we did have a gentleman's agreement and you did unilaterally change the terms of it.

that makes you a welcher.

sorry.

red states rule
05-21-2008, 12:52 PM
no. the bet is pretty clear. I posted it on here months ago, when you first announced you were welching on it. consensus was that, while we might not have had a legally binding "contract", per se, we did have a gentleman's agreement and you did unilaterally change the terms of it.

that makes you a welcher.

sorry.

Thank you for proving I was right when I called you a fucking liar

Classact
05-21-2008, 12:53 PM
If you think Obama took a spanking in KY wait until Puerto Rico... what a loser.

red states rule
05-21-2008, 12:55 PM
If you think Obama took a spanking in KY wait until Puerto Rico... what a loser.

To the Obama people and Dem party hacks - the popular vote no longer matters

Only keeping the black voters happy is what matters

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Thank you for proving I was right when I called you a fucking liar

no. it's true. even the owner of the board admitted that we had a man to man wager and that I had stated all along that I intended to spend my winnings my way. Is Jimnyc a fucking liar as well?:laugh2:

mundame
05-21-2008, 01:00 PM
the bet is pretty clear. I posted it on here months ago.

Post it again? Sounds like an interesting issue. http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/style_emoticons/Default2/stirthepot.gif

Classact
05-21-2008, 01:02 PM
To the Obama people and Dem party hacks - the popular vote no longer matters

Only keeping the black voters happy is what mattersObama will self destruct in the next two weeks. Hillary will be our next president. I don't know how it will happen but after the last state votes he will be ruined some way, some how, I just feel it... maybe my feminine side is showing?

The boy's going down and he won't bounce.

red states rule
05-21-2008, 01:03 PM
no. it's true. even the owner of the board admitted that we had a man to man wager and that I had stated all along that I intended to spend my winnings my way. Is Jimnyc a fucking liar as well?:laugh2:

Jim was the only one who sided with you - you changed the terms

BTW why did you PM with the name and adress of the military charity if you say you were to get the money? :laugh2:

Yurt
05-21-2008, 01:07 PM

you're a moron. so because one person had an opinion about your non-binding wager, to disagree with that person means that person is lying. what a hypocrite....mr. agree to disagree....you see, that is why i necessarily must use intellectual dishonesty when describing you, the majority of people said you did not a bet and that you changed the terms, but oh no, only jim is telling the "truth" o' son of lawyer

red states rule
05-21-2008, 01:10 PM
you're a moron. so because one person had an opinion about your non-binding wager, to disagree with that person means that person is lying. what a hypocrite....mr. agree to disagree....you see, that is why i necessarily must use intellectual dishonesty when describing you, the majority of people said you did not a bet and that you changed the terms, but oh no, only jim is telling the "truth" o' son of lawyer

MFM is showing once again what a liar, whiner, and cry baby he is

He has derailed another thread that goes against his boy Obama

retiredman
05-21-2008, 01:12 PM

non-binding wager.....nice legal term. I admitted that the "bet" did not meet the strict requirements for a contract, but it was a bet....and he backed out if it. The majority of the people weighing in NEVER said that I changed any terms...because I clearly and demonstrably did not change any terms. Teh majority of people said it wasn't a binding bet because terms and other technicalities had not been fully ironed out. And you use the term "intellectual dishonesty" with me for two reasons, I think....one is to piss me off because you know that I highly value my integrity, and the other is because they are two big words and you like sounding like you know a lot of big words.... but that's just my opinion.

and keep my father out of this and I'll do the same with your dad...ok?

red states rule
05-21-2008, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=manfrommaine;249096] I think....one is to piss me off because you know that I highly value my integrity, and the other is because they are two big words and you like sounding like you know a lot of big words.... but that's just my opinion.

QUOTE]

How can you value something you do not have?

Wishful thinking?

mundame
05-21-2008, 01:15 PM
Obama will self destruct in the next two weeks. Hillary will be our next president. I don't know how it will happen but after the last state votes he will be ruined some way, some how, I just feel it... maybe my feminine side is showing?

The boy's going down and he won't bounce.

I doubt it's your feminine side................could be wishful thinking. http://macg.net/emoticons/wink15.gif

red states rule
05-21-2008, 01:20 PM
I doubt it's your feminine side................could be wishful thinking. http://macg.net/emoticons/wink15.gif

Every week Barry gives us a new gaffes to laugh at. The gaffes are piling up

He is a dead man walking

retiredman
05-21-2008, 01:27 PM
I think....one is to piss me off because you know that I highly value my integrity, and the other is because they are two big words and you like sounding like you know a lot of big words.... but that's just my opinion.

How can you value something you do not have?

Wishful thinking?

a classic example of RSR writing a post whose sole purpose is a gratuitous insult. classic.

let's see it the counselor chastises you for it.

Yurt
05-21-2008, 02:35 PM
a classic example of RSR writing a post whose sole purpose is a gratuitous insult. classic.

let's see it the counselor chastises you for it.

yes, how non-gratuitous insulting of you to bring me into this and degrade me on whether or not i say something to someone, for if i don't say something, your meaning is clear ya moron :poke:

are you obsessed with me, its scary, like homosexual almost, bringing me into this

retiredman
05-21-2008, 06:53 PM
yes, how non-gratuitous insulting of you to bring me into this and degrade me on whether or not i say something to someone, for if i don't say something, your meaning is clear ya moron :poke:

are you obsessed with me, its scary, like homosexual almost, bringing me into this

I was simply curious counselor. nothing degrading about that at all!

Yurt
05-21-2008, 07:07 PM
I was simply curious counselor. nothing degrading about that at all!

liar, you are always bitching about i never defend you and i never say anything about others insulting you...we are not as stupid as you

retiredman
05-21-2008, 07:08 PM
liar, you are always bitching about i never defend you and i never say anything about others insulting you...we are not as stupid as you

I was curious as to whether you would say anything about gratuitous insults made by one of your posse.

I got my answer. thanks.

and please quit calling me a liar.

Yurt
05-21-2008, 07:13 PM
I was curious as to whether you would say anything about gratuitous insults made by one of your posse.

I got my answer. thanks.

i have called fellow posters out...but for you, nah, not anymore, especially after the times i did, you denied i ever did. you aren't worth it, plus didn't you just tell martin that you "can handle it." so why would anyone stick up for you after you told martin you didn't need it genius...

i laugh at you for calling us a "posse" as if you have not admitted you love coming here to take on 50-1...

manu1959
05-21-2008, 07:15 PM
i vote we all lay off mfm and stay the high road and no matter what he says or does off topic we ignor and stay on topic......

let us see what transpires......

who is in.....

retiredman
05-21-2008, 07:18 PM
i have called fellow posters out...but for you, nah, not anymore, especially after the times i did, you denied i ever did. you aren't worth it, plus didn't you just tell martin that you "can handle it." so why would anyone stick up for you after you told martin you didn't need it genius...

i laugh at you for calling us a "posse" as if you have not admitted you love coming here to take on 50-1...

no explanation needed counselor. I understand how you operate, and I understand the mindset of your posse.

I CAN handle anything and everything you all throw my way. I was just looking to see if there was any sort of ethical impartiality behind your spirited and vigilant patrolling of theads. I found what I was looking for.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 07:20 PM
i vote we all lay off mfm and stay the high road and no matter what he says or does off topic we ignor and stay on topic......

let us see what transpires......

who is in.....

maybe if you say "pretty please", they might join you.

manu1959
05-21-2008, 07:25 PM
maybe if you say "pretty please", they might join you.

nah only you jump to that tune...............

oops looks like i failed my own test...the high road is beyond me.....

...maybe yurt's posse will come to my defence......oh the terror of being found out.....

Yurt
05-21-2008, 09:52 PM
nah only you jump to that tune...............

oops looks like i failed my own test...the high road is beyond me.....

...maybe yurt's posse will come to my defence......oh the terror of being found out.....

regulators ....

http://images.allposters.com/images/mmph/222816.jpg

Yurt
05-21-2008, 09:53 PM
no explanation needed counselor. I understand how you operate, and I understand the mindset of your posse.

I CAN handle anything and everything you all throw my way. I was just looking to see if there was any sort of ethical impartiality behind your spirited and vigilant patrolling of theads. I found what I was looking for.

you should call bono and inform him

retiredman
05-21-2008, 09:58 PM
you should call bono and inform him

nobody needs to know that doesn't already know.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 08:42 AM
At least one "reporter" no longer tries to deny the bias that is running through the liberal media

She has now made it public she is now part of the Obama campaign

Former ABC, CBS, NBC Reporter Douglass Joins Obama Campaign
By Brad Wilmouth | May 21, 2008 - 14:39 ET

According to Marc Ambinder of theatlantic.com, former ABC News Capitol Hill correspondent Linda Douglass, also a former correspondent for CBS and NBC News, will be leaving her position at National Journal to join the Barack Obama presidential campaign as a senior strategist. Ambinder quotes Douglass: "I see this as a moment of transformational change in the country and I have spent my lifetime sitting on the sidelines watching people attempt to make change. I just decided that I can't sit on the sidelines anymore."

Ambinder's article, which can be seen here, further describes Douglass as having grown "disillusioned with the partisanship she saw first hand" during her journalistic career.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2008/05/21/former-abc-cbs-reporter-douglass-joins-obama-campaign

red states rule
05-22-2008, 08:56 AM

I got my answer. thanks.

You are paranoid. What posse? You think everyone is after you because so many call you on your lies, spin, and cheap shot insults

Stop lying and we will stop calling you a liar. It is that simple

Yurt
05-22-2008, 10:41 AM
You are paranoid. What posse? You think everyone is after you because so many call you on your lies, spin, and cheap shot insults

its true, he has admitted that he loves being in the minority opinion here and loves taking on 50 people at a time, yet he wails like 3 year old when people actually debate him and he lashes out by crying to mommy about some imaginary posse.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 10:47 AM
its true, he has admitted that he loves being in the minority opinion here and loves taking on 50 people at a time, yet he wails like 3 year old when people actually debate him and he lashes out by crying to mommy about some imaginary posse.

He is like a 5 year old screaming for attention

Then when is gets his atention he throws a temper tanturm like a child who has been refused a cookie

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-C6sb_W4lE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-C6sb_W4lE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

retiredman
05-22-2008, 12:31 PM

because I say things you do not want to hear does not mean that I am LYING. YOU always refer to my arguments as spin and yours as truth....can you possibly see how slanted a view that might be? And as for insults, I certainly handed them out...but only to those who insulted me, or who richly deserved it. I have admitted to stepping over the lines of courteous debate and have apologized to any and all who have been the target of my insults.... especially you.

As I have said, quit calling me a liar, and I will continue to refrain from insulting you.

and when you say "we will stop calling you a liar", I assume that the "we" refers to the rest of your "nonexistent" posse? Or perhaps I missed the election where you were voted the board's celebrity spokesmodel. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 12:33 PM
because I say things you do not want to hear does not mean that I am LYING. YOU always refer to my arguments as spin and yours as truth....can you possibly see how slanted a view that might be? And as for insults, I certainly handed them out...but only to those who insulted me, or who richly deserved it. I have admitted to stepping over the lines of courteous debate and have apologized to any and all who have been the target of my insults.... especially you.

As I have said, quit calling me a liar, and I will continue to refrain from insulting you.

and when you say "we will stop calling you a liar", I assume that the "we" refers to the rest of your "nonexistent" posse? Or perhaps I missed the election where you were voted the board's celebrity spokesmodel. :laugh2:

There's ANOTHER lie right there... you have NEVER apologized to ME.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 12:34 PM

Oh you poor baby. You never stop your crying, whining, bitching, and moaning

I am not the only one who knows you are a fucking liar, many others have posted the same

Now will you send me a PM attacking my family now? Hmmmm?

retiredman
05-22-2008, 12:42 PM
There's ANOTHER lie right there... you have NEVER apologized to ME.

It is certainly not a lie, palerider. I was under the impression that I had apologized to everyone. If you think I somehow missed you, please accept my belated apology. I am trying to take the high road here and, I realize that you have refused to acknowledge that change, or to stop your onslaught of insults directed at me in response to that change, but that does not change the fact that I DO apologize for any previous insults and I will endeavor to avoid insulting comments at you going forward.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 12:45 PM
It is certainly not a lie, palerider. I was under the impression that I had apologized to everyone. If you think I somehow missed you, please accept my belated apology. I am trying to take the high road here and, I realize that you have refused to acknowledge that change, or to stop your onslaught of insults directed at me in response to that change, but that does not change the fact that I DO apologize for any previous insults and I will endeavor to avoid insulting comments at you going forward.

Wil you please stop with the lies. You never tried to take the "high road" You have always been a crotchety old bastard

If you found a way to stop drooling, bedwetting, and slurring your speech you might nhave a better demeanor

But I doubt it

retiredman
05-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Wil you please stop with the lies. You never tried to take the "high road" You have always been a crotchety old bastard

If you found a way to stop drooling, bedwetting, and slurring your speech you might nhave a better demeanor

But I doubt it

I think if you read posts #65 and #66 and compared the tone of the two...it would be fairly evident that the former was on a much higher road than the latter.

Which leads me to wonder how one can continue to complain about the insults of another from such a subterranean perspective?

red states rule
05-22-2008, 12:51 PM
I think if you read posts #65 and #66 and compared the tone of the two...it would be fairly evident that the former was on a much higher road than the latter.

Which leads me to wonder how one can continue to complain about the insults of another from such a subterranean perspective?

As Pale told you, your chickens are coming home to roost

Now you play the offened liberal and whine how everyone is picking on you

You can dish it out but you can't take it

Yurt
05-22-2008, 12:53 PM
apparently mfm thinks its ok to publically proclaim he is taking the high road and will not insult only to turn around in private and say vile things. such an honest person.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 12:56 PM
apparently mfm thinks its ok to publically proclaim he is taking the high road and will not insult only to turn around in private and say vile things. such an honest person.

He is a typical liberal

Hypocriacy and pomposity rules

retiredman
05-22-2008, 01:09 PM

I am an honest person. I have tried to take the high road in my discussions on this board. the long running and certainly virulent dialog between me and another board member really was never a part of that attempt, nor did I say it would be. It is nice for you to judge me based on one half of the conversation, though, counselor. I am sure that the rest of the posse is pleased to have such diligent representation.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 01:11 PM
As Pale told you, your chickens are coming home to roost

Now you play the offened liberal and whine how everyone is picking on you

You can dish it out but you can't take it

I can take it fine, RSR.... please just realize that your complaints about my prior insults really lack any sort of ethical grounding when they are delivered from the gutter.

I would love to abandon insults altogether and discuss issues, but you have never been one to do that, even in the best of circumstances.:laugh2:

red states rule
05-22-2008, 01:11 PM
I am an honest person. I have tried to take the high road in my discussions on this board. the long running and certainly virulent dialog between me and another board member really was never a part of that attempt, nor did I say it would be. It is nice for you to judge me based on one half of the conversation, though, counselor. I am sure that the rest of the posse is pleased to have such diligent representation.

Yea, and Al Copone tried to take the same high road in his dealing with people he did not agree with

You have told me (and maybe others) they should be shot

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 01:28 PM

"If I think?" I KNOW pal... and you can keep your hollow, meaningless, play acting apology. There is NOTHING sincere about it. I've got your number man. I know what you said to glock in that PM, and so do the mods/board owner. From you wanting rsr to die from his fight with cancer so you could piss on his casket to what you said to glock, which I won't go into detail about but was so crude and vile it even turned my stomach, you are a complete fucking piece of shit mfm, and you have no fucking idea what the "high road" is. You're a stinking liar, a sharlatan, a poser and whiny a rat bastard.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 01:31 PM
"If I think?" I KNOW pal... and you can keep your hollow, meaningless, play acting apology. There is NOTHING sincere about it. I've got your number man. I know what you said to glock in that PM, and so do the mods/board owner. From you wanting rsr to die from his fight with cancer so you could piss on his casket to what you said to glock, which I want go into detail but was so crude and vile it even turned my stomach, you are a complete fucking piece of shit mfm, and you have no fucking idea what the "high road" is. You a stinking liar, a sharlatan, a poser and whiny a rat bastard.

:clap::clap::clap:

To MFM that is taking the high road. I wonder what his posts would be like if he hates someone

Gaffer
05-22-2008, 01:47 PM
"If I think?" I KNOW pal... and you can keep your hollow, meaningless, play acting apology. There is NOTHING sincere about it. I've got your number man. I know what you said to glock in that PM, and so do the mods/board owner. From you wanting rsr to die from his fight with cancer so you could piss on his casket to what you said to glock, which I won't go into detail about but was so crude and vile it even turned my stomach, you are a complete fucking piece of shit mfm, and you have no fucking idea what the "high road" is. You're a stinking liar, a sharlatan, a poser and whiny a rat bastard.

Gotta spread the rep around again. :clap:

red states rule
05-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Gotta spread the rep around again. :clap:

Now we will all see the high road posts MFM will write about you

retiredman
05-22-2008, 02:08 PM

I am sorry you feel that way. My apology stands. I really don't care if you accept it or not...
that's all about you.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 02:10 PM
I am sorry you feel that way. My apology stands. I really don't care if you accept it or not...
that's all about you.

You lookin' to get an Oscar for this acting? You're not fooling anyone mfm... you're an asshole, plain and simple, and what you're still doing here after what you've said to rsr and glock is beyond me. I'd have banned you long ago, permanently.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 02:11 PM
that's all about you.

:bsflag::gives:

retiredman
05-22-2008, 02:16 PM
You lookin' to get an Oscar for this acting? You're not fooling anyone mfm... you're asshole, plain and simple.

and you are a kind a gentle soul who never casts the first stone, I take it? :lol:

like I said....I apologized to you. I apologized to everyone I could think of that I might have insulted. Some of them have communicated to me that my apology was accepted. Some, like you, have chosen to reject my apology.

That's fine with me. I must admit, however, that I am a bit bemused by your continued use of this righteous and vengeful indignation act to avoid discussing any substantive issues. It would seem that this board has become nothing more than an insult arena for you. That's kind of pathetic, really.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 02:17 PM
and you are a kind a gentle soul who never casts the first stone, I take it? :lol:

like I said....I apologized to you. I apologized to everyone I could think of that I might have insulted. Some of them have communicated to me that my apology was accepted. Some, like you, have chosen to reject my apology.

That's fine with me. I must admit, however, that I am a bit bemused by your continued use of this righteous and vengeful indignation act to avoid discussing any substantive issues. It would seem that this board has become nothing more than an insult arena for you. That's kind of pathetic, really.

Anyone have a barf bag?

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 02:23 PM

I've admitted more than once that I've thrown the first insult, but it's not very often. You on the other hand tried to lie about it, like many other lies you tell. And if you haven't noticed, other than the other ban kings of the board like psychoblues, I don't have a problem with anybody here. Just you. Why do you think that is einstein? Because you've acted like a complete asshole for the majority of the time you've been here. I know what you are, and your new mister clean act here isn't fooling me for one second.

Here's one for ya Othello... "if the shoe fits, wear it."

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Anyone have a barf bag?

No shit.... next this lame mother fucker will be claiming he's Christ.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 02:49 PM
No shit.... next this lame mother fucker will be claiming he's Christ.

When he goes swimming, he probably has tried to walk on the water

retiredman
05-22-2008, 02:50 PM
I've admitted more than once that I've thrown the first insult, but it's not very often. You on the other hand tried to lie about it, like many other lies you tell. And if you haven't noticed, other than the other ban kings of the board like psychoblues, I don't have a problem with anybody here. Just you. Why do you think that is einstein? Because you've acted like a complete asshole for the majority of the time you've been here. I know what you are, and your new mister clean act here isn't fooling me for one second.

Here's one for ya Othello... "if the shoe fits, wear it."

I never tried to lie about it. My point was always that insults are in the eye of the insulted, aren't they? When someone calls me an appeaser or a traitor or a coward because I have opposed the war in Iraq, I find those statements to be profoundly insulting. When someone calls me a moron, I find that to be insulting. My replies to those sorts of "insults" are viewed as "insults" by others...but no one seems to think that calling a career military man a coward or a surrender monkey or a traitor would be insulting to him. odd.

And like I said and will repeat: I must admit, however, that I am a bit bemused by your continued use of this righteous and vengeful indignation act to avoid discussing any substantive issues. It would seem that this board has become nothing more than an insult arena for you. That's kind of pathetic, really.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 03:38 PM
I never tried to lie about it. My point was always that insults are in the eye of the insulted, aren't they? When someone calls me an appeaser or a traitor or a coward because I have opposed the war in Iraq, I find those statements to be profoundly insulting. When someone calls me a moron, I find that to be insulting. My replies to those sorts of "insults" are viewed as "insults" by others...but no one seems to think that calling a career military man a coward or a surrender monkey or a traitor would be insulting to him. odd.

And like I said and will repeat: I must admit, however, that I am a bit bemused by your continued use of this righteous and vengeful indignation act to avoid discussing any substantive issues. It would seem that this board has become nothing more than an insult arena for you. That's kind of pathetic, really.

YES, you did lie about it, and you've already admitted it. WHY do you INSIST on CONTINUING to LIE?!

Has anyone, EVER, told you to just SHUT THE FUCK UP???!!!

My God man.... you are a complete babbling buffoon.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 03:48 PM
YES, you did lie about it, and you've already admitted it. WHY do you INSIST on CONTINUING to LIE?!

Has anyone, EVER, told you to just SHUT THE FUCK UP???!!!

My God man.... you are a complete babbling buffoon.

I never tried to lie about anything...

and let me repeat:

I must admit, however, that I am a bit bemused by your continued use of this righteous and vengeful indignation act to avoid discussing any substantive issues. It would seem that this board has become nothing more than an insult arena for you. That's kind of pathetic, really.

and please be aware that the only way that YOU can make me shut the fuck up is by putting me on ignore. Until then, do keep running away from substance and keep acting all righteously indignant. I don't know what anyone else on here thinks of that attitude (although I am certain that you sycophants will be swooning over it), but I get a lot of laughs out of your act. I really do.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 03:50 PM

and let me repeat:

I must admit, however, that I am a bit bemused by your continued use of this righteous and vengeful indignation act to avoid discussing any substantive issues. It would seem that this board has become nothing more than an insult arena for you. That's kind of pathetic, really.

and please be aware that the only way that YOU can make me shut the fuck up is by putting me on ignore. Until then, do keep running away from substance and keep acting all righteously indignant. I don't know what anyone else on here thinks of that attitude (although I am certain that you sycophants will be swooning over it), but I get a lot of laughs out of your act. I really do.

MFM you earned your rep as a liar, and you deserve it

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 03:54 PM

You dig yourself in deeper with every post... and yes, you not only tried but DID lie about throwing out the first insult, only to admit it later.

Until you stop denying you lied, you're just putting another nail in your coffin with each post you deny it.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 04:00 PM
You dig yourself in deeper with every post... and yes, you not only tried but DID lie about throwing out the first insult, only to admit it later.

Until you stop denying you lied, you're just putting another nail in your coffin with each post you deny it.
I disagree. I know what I said and I know what I meant and I NEVER attempted to misstate or deceive in any way. But again....

keep running. keep acting all righteously indignant. It is good for some laughs, if nothing else

red states rule
05-22-2008, 04:08 PM
I disagree. I know what I said and I know what I meant and I NEVER attempted to misstate or deceive in any way. But again....

keep running. keep acting all righteously indignant. It is good for some laughs, if nothing else

So you say you are not a liar

The only problem I have with it is that the facts don't match up with what you say

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 04:23 PM

Why don't you enlighten the board as to what you said to glock in that PM? Hmmm? Or would that spoil your whole pathetic nice guy act?

You can disagree all you want, but you're a proven and admitted liar and shyster.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Why don't you enlighten the board as to what you said to glock in that PM? Hmmm? Or would that spoil your whole pathetic nice guy act?

You can disagree all you want, but you're a proven and admitted liar and shyster.

no. I am not.

and I find it really quite telling that you would assume that glock had not said anything in the past in PM's to me that would have been seen as provocation.

but...one more time: I must admit, however, that I am a bit bemused by your continued use of this righteous and vengeful indignation act to avoid discussing any substantive issues. It would seem that this board has become nothing more than an insult arena for you. That's kind of pathetic, really.:laugh2:

retiredman
05-22-2008, 04:37 PM
So you say you are not a liar

The only problem I have with it is that the facts don't match up with what you say:link:

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 04:39 PM
no. I am not.

and I find it really quite telling that you would assume that glock had not said anything in the past in PM's to me that would have been seen as provocation.

but...one more time: [B]I must admit, however, that I am a bit bemused by your continued use of this righteous and vengeful indignation act to avoid discussing any substantive issues. It would seem that this board has become nothing more than an insult arena for you. That's kind of pathetic, really

Like I said... you want to enlighten people as to what you said to glock?

red states rule
05-22-2008, 04:40 PM
no. I am not.

but...one more time: I must admit, however, that I am a bit bemused by your continued use of this righteous and vengeful indignation act to avoid discussing any substantive issues. It would seem that this board has become nothing more than an insult arena for you. That's kind of pathetic, really.:laugh2:

You do not live in the state of Main

You live in the state of intoxication and denial

retiredman
05-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Like I said... you want to enlighten people as to what you said to glock?

why would I need to? he already did.

Your presumption of his lily white innocence in all of this is really funny.:laugh2:

retiredman
05-22-2008, 04:46 PM
You do not live in the state of Main

You live in the state of intoxication and denial

Can you EVER get to the point where we could try to discuss issues or is it always about insults, cut and pastes, soundbites, and one liners with you?

red states rule
05-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Can you EVER get to the point where we could try to discuss issues or is it always about insults, cut and pastes, soundbites, and one liners with you?

snf, snif - playing the insulted liberal again? You can dish it out, but you can't take it

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 04:50 PM
why would I need to? he already did.

Your presumption of his lily white innocence in all of this is really funny.

Not all of it he didn't. Seems you have an inferiority complex along with all your other problems.

Maybe you should just lay off the booze and back away from the computer for awhile... maybe try and bring yourself back to earth.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Not all of it he didn't. Seems you have an inferiority complex along with all your other problems.

Maybe you should just lay off the booze and back away from the computer for awhile... maybe try and bring yourself back to earth.

why would you think that I have been drinking? I haven't.

maybe you should get off your high horse and lay off the righteous indignation act and try to debate me on issues...or are you too scared to try?

red states rule
05-22-2008, 04:57 PM

maybe you should get off your high horse and lay off the righteous indignation act and try to debate me on issues...or are you too scared to try?

You mean you are sober when you post your lies, attacks on other people family, and death wishes?

You are more fucked up then I thought

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 05:19 PM

You've been exposed as a liar and shyster with a mouth like a gutter rat.... I suppose we all look righteous to you.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 06:14 PM
You've been exposed as a liar and shyster with a mouth like a gutter rat.... I suppose we all look righteous to you.

Pres. Ahmadinejad said of MFM "From him, I could learn from"

retiredman
05-22-2008, 07:00 PM

but when YOU insult people, you do it with nice sweet words.:lame2:

retiredman
05-22-2008, 07:02 PM
Pres. Ahmadinejad said of MFM "From him, I could learn from"

my guess is, his english grammar is better than yours!:lol:

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 07:04 PM
but when YOU insult people, you do it with nice sweet words.

I do my best to insult you, but I do have limits. I won't wish death on a man fighting for his life and then tell him I plan on pissing on his casket, and I don't drag family members into it either. You've done both, more than once.

In my opinion, you're the lowest piece of trash here. I'd say you should be ashamed of yourself, but I don't think you have a conscience, and if you do, it's morbidly twisted.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 07:19 PM
I do my best to insult you, but I do have limits. I won't wish death on a man fighting for his life and then tell him I plan on pissing on his casket, and I don't drag family members into it either. You've done both, more than once.

In my opinion, you're the lowest piece of trash here. I'd say you should be ashamed of yourself, but I don't think you have conscience.

actually, pale. I contritely apologized to RSR for my statements to him. He, on the other hand, has not only never apologized for calling ME a traitor and an coward, he has continued to do so nonstop. I have even apologized to YOU and you continue to insult me nonstop as well. You have NEVER apologized to me either. And again, for you to castigate me for my PM's to glock when you have NEVER seen any of the filth he has tossed at me in PMs is really quite telling. You false outrage against me is made all that more ridiculous by the free passes you give your pals.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 07:23 PM
actually, pale. I contritely apologized to RSR for my statements to him. He, on the other hand, has not only never apologized for calling ME a traitor and an coward, he has continued to do so nonstop. I have even apologized to YOU and you continue to insult me nonstop as well. You have NEVER apologized to me either. And again, for you to castigate me for my PM's to glock when you have NEVER seen any of the filth he has tossed at me in PMs is really quite telling. You false outrage against me is made all that more ridiculous by the free passes you give your pals.

Bullshit. You repeated your death wish at least three times

Your wishes and insults do not bother me in the least. I consider the source and move on

BTW, I will not apologize for telling the truth

glockmail
05-22-2008, 07:27 PM
.... And again, for you to castigate me for my PM's to glock when you have NEVER seen any of the filth he has tossed at me in PMs is really quite telling....
Bullshit. You always escalate the insults, and I only equal you sometimes. You started at my son, so I countered with your Dad. An insult to a young child is much worse than one to a rotting corpse. Then you upped that by insulting my mother, a feat that could never be equaled.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 07:28 PM
Bullshit. You repeated your death wish at least three times

Your wishes and insults do not bother me in the least. I consider the source and move on

BTW, I will not apologize for telling the truth

I apologized to you.

Your insults of me are not the truth.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 07:28 PM
Bullshit. You always escalate the insults, and I only equal you sometimes. You started at my son, so I countered with your Dad. An insult to a young child is much worse than one to a rotting corpse. Then you upped that by insulting my mother, a feat that could never be equaled.

that is a lie.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 07:31 PM
that is a lie.

You posted it first on a thread where the topic was about terrorists endoring Hillary

You posted it again on another thread but the mods deleted it

Then you sent me a PM where you repeated it again

glockmail
05-22-2008, 07:32 PM
that is a lie.

...was your son's ass as tight as your mom's?...

your mom swallowed MY jism... did your little boy swallow yours?...

she was a lousy fuck, by the way,,, her pussy was so loose, she had to give me head instead....

your mom's mouth was pretty smooth... when she took her dentures out. she swallowed and swallowed and begged for more....

nope. your mom was pretty cheap. a six pack of Colt 45 got me all the blowjobs I could handle. She told me YOUR dick was really tiny, by the way....

Really? :fu:

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 07:33 PM

I'm just calling 'em like I see 'em.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 07:35 PM

A blinfdman could call them on him Pale

retiredman
05-22-2008, 09:25 PM

again... for you to jump on me for one half of a series of PM's while giving glock a free pass on the other half is just about what I expected. And the fact that you "see" even the half that you do is proof that your buddy glock does not play by the rules of the board.

an eye for an eye eventually makes the whole world blind.

congratulations.... what a benchmark you set for other conservatives.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 09:44 PM
again... for you to jump on me for one half of a series of PM's while giving glock a free pass on the other half is just about what I expected. And the fact that you "see" even the half that you do is proof that your buddy glock does not play by the rules of the board.

Again.... just callin' 'em like I see 'em. Your fault for the way I see you, not mine. You trying to spin the blame off on someone else for your own past actions and words is very lame indeed.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 09:49 PM
Again.... just callin' 'em like I see 'em. Your fault for the way I see you, not mine. You trying to spin the blame off on someone else for your own past actions and words is very lame indeed.

I took my share of the blame. I apologized for it. keep being a self righteous partisan prick. I have done all I intend to do.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 10:07 PM
I took my share of the blame. I apologized for it. keep being a self righteous partisan prick. I have done all I intend to do.

Then shut the fuck up.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Then shut the fuck up.

when I die, and not until.

You should grow up or just admit that you are a partisan hack who goes after liberals who insult conservatives but not the other way around.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 10:38 PM
when I die, and not until.

You should grow up or just admit that you are a partisan hack who goes after liberals who insult conservatives but not the other way around.

You should just admit you're a dirty ass liar and gutter mouthed drunk like a man would and be done with it, instead of dragging it out like some whimpy little pussy.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 10:42 PM
You should just admit you're a dirty ass liar and gutter mouthed drunk like a man would and be done with it, instead of dragging it out like some whimpy little pussy.

I am not a liar. I do have a gutter mouth, but so do your buddies who you seem to still worship and adore.

you are a partisan hack who will attack a liberal who insults a conservative but kiss a conservative's ass when they insult a liberal.

pathetic.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 10:45 PM
I am not a liar. I do have a gutter mouth, but so do your buddies who you seem to still worship and adore.

you are a partisan hack who will attack a liberal who insults a conservative but kiss a conservative's ass when they insult a liberal.

pathetic.

You are a proven and admitted liar, of which you will never shake.

You are liberal apologist for frothing at the mouth, lying, racist, America hating niggers who ought to be tared and feathered and then deported.

Deplorable.

manu1959
05-22-2008, 10:46 PM

pathetic.

you said that like it is a bad thing.....say pretty please and we will stop.....:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

retiredman
05-22-2008, 10:47 PM
you said that like it is a bad thing.....say pretty please and we will stop.....:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

you've already proven that you are a liar about that.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 10:50 PM

:popcorn:

retiredman
05-22-2008, 10:50 PM

You are liberal apologist for frothing at the mouth, lying, racist, America hating niggers who ought to be tared and feathered and then deported.

Deplorable.

no. I did not lie.

and you are a partisan hack who has proven that your righteous indignation only goes towards liberals. conservatives can say anything and you will continue to kiss their asses and ignore any failing on their part.

and you are a twisted racist.... which is another story entirely.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 10:52 PM
no. I did not lie.

and you are a partisan hack who has proven that your righteous indignation only goes towards liberals. conservatives can say anything and you will continue to kiss their asses and ignore any failing on their part.

and you are a twisted racist.... which is another story entirely.

Deplorable.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 10:53 PM

Deplorable.

stuck on repeat or stupid or both?

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:00 PM

Whatever it takes to get through your thick, ignorant skull.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 11:08 PM
Whatever it takes to get through your thick, ignorant skull.

doesn't it piss you off that you KNOW I am smarter and more knowledgeable about the world than you are? :lol: I can only imagine.

but hey, I'll readily admit that your knowledge of the inner workings of harley davidson motorcycles is infinitely greater than mine.

congratulations.

manu1959
05-22-2008, 11:14 PM

what is one to think when a known liar calls someone a liar.......

say pretty please and i will forgive you.....

manu1959
05-22-2008, 11:15 PM

reminds me o f and olde saying....tomorrow i will be sober but you will still be stupid....

retiredman
05-22-2008, 11:18 PM
reminds me o f and olde saying....tomorrow i will be sober but you will still be stupid....

I will never be stupid. I have no idea if you will ever be sober... or something other than stupid. I already know that you are an unethical snob.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:24 PM
doesn't it piss you off that you KNOW I am smarter and more knowledgeable about the world than you are? :lol: I can only imagine.

but hey, I'll readily admit that your knowledge of the inner workings of harley davidson motorcycles is infinitely greater than mine.

congratulations.

I'm also an International Business Machines Customer Engineer in the Office Products Division, I'm also an Integrated Avionics Instrumentation/Flight Controls Systems Specialist, I also have a BA in Electrical Engineering, I'm also a licensed Electrician, I'm also a licensed Welder, I'm also a Class B ASE Certified Auto Mechanic, I also have a Class A Commercial Drivers License, I've also owned two successful businesses and I retired at 52..... now what was that you were saying about you're smarter than me?

You just keep sticking your big, fat, foot in your mouth... it just doesn't get any better than this. It's almost too easy... :laugh:

manu1959
05-22-2008, 11:26 PM
I will never be stupid. I have no idea if you will ever be sober... or something other than stupid. I already know that you are an unethical snob.

i will consider the source.......and let others here judge us both....and i will deal with that outcome......

as for the sober bit....i have killed off more brain cells than you have ....not to mention the three our four i have left can run circles around your box of rocks.....

say pretty please and i will stop....

retiredman
05-22-2008, 11:29 PM
i will consider the source.......and let others here judge us both....and i will deal with that outcome......

as for the sober bit....i have killed off more brain cells than you have ....not to mention the three our four i have left can run circles around your box of rocks.....

say pretty please and i will stop....

as if this conservative board would ever "judge" your slimey unethical behavior fairly! LOL

you lost me manu....you really did. I used to think that you were a thinking-man's conservative that had some ethics. not anymore. never again.

manu1959
05-22-2008, 11:32 PM
as if this conservative board would ever "judge" your slimey unethical behavior fairly! LOL

you lost me manu....you really did. I used to think that you were a thinking-man's conservative that had some ethics. not anymore. never again.

thank god......you have no idea how i wondered what it would take to scrape you from my boot.....

Yurt
05-23-2008, 12:42 AM

this sounds familiar, keep it up and you will be talking to yourself :laugh2:

glockmail
05-23-2008, 05:51 AM

What PM's? I don't see any PM's. Prove it. :laugh2:

retiredman
05-23-2008, 11:55 AM
What PM's? I don't see any PM's. Prove it. :laugh2:

as you have been told by the mods, posting the context of PM's is not allowed. You and I both know that we have said terrible things to one another. I'm done doing so. Feel free to keep it up as long as you like, however.

retiredman
05-23-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm also an International Business Machines Customer Engineer in the Office Products Division, I'm also an Integrated Avionics Instrumentation/Flight Controls Systems Specialist, I also have a BA in Electrical Engineering, I'm also a licensed Electrician, I'm also a licensed Welder, I'm also a Class B ASE Certified Auto Mechanic, I also have a Class A Commercial Drivers License, I've also owned two successful businesses and I retired at 52..... now what was that you were saying about you're smarter than me?

You just keep sticking your big, fat, foot in your mouth... it just doesn't get any better than this. It's almost too easy... :laugh:

so... you think that you are smarter than me...but yet, you refuse to do anything other than insult me.... you won't debate issues with me, and, on one major issue - my MAIN issue, in fact - you share my viewpoint.

I am sure you are a smart guy in all of your noted fields of expertise. I am a smart guy in mine. YOu have been insulting in the past, I have been insulting in the past. YOu continue to be insulting in the present and, no doubt, on into the future. It is there that we part company. I won't be doing that.

glockmail
05-23-2008, 12:11 PM
as you have been told by the mods, posting the context of PM's is not allowed. You and I both know that we have said terrible things to one another. I'm done doing so. Feel free to keep it up as long as you like, however.
You take the prize for writing offensive things asshole. Don't even try to equate me with your shit.

I'm still waiting on proof that these were your PMs.
:fu:

retiredman
05-23-2008, 12:15 PM
You take the prize for writing offensive things asshole. Don't even try to equate me with your shit.

I'm still waiting on proof that these were your PMs.

since I won't post the content of your PM's, nor even save them, no one will ever know the vile shit you have written to me about MY family members in the past...

but, as I said, I am going to work hard at staying on the high road going forward. Pity you couldn't do the same thing.

glockmail
05-23-2008, 12:18 PM
since I won't post the content of your PM's, nor even save them, no one will ever know the vile shit you have written to me about MY family members in the past...

but, as I said, I am going to work hard at staying on the high road going forward. Pity you couldn't do the same thing.

You're a liar. I've never wrote anything about your family to compare with what you wrote about my son and mother. :slap:

glockmail
05-23-2008, 12:21 PM

Only an ASSHOLE can think that he can write what you did, never apologize, never repent, and simply ignore the past and expect those who he has offended to simply go along with it. You are one sick demented ASSHOLE. :fu:

retiredman
05-23-2008, 12:28 PM
Only an ASSHOLE can think that he can write what you did, never apologize, never repent, and simply ignore the past and expect those who he has offended to simply go along with it. You are one sick demented ASSHOLE.

I am going to do my best to ignore the things you have written to me. I am going to do my best to take the high road from here on out. That's what I am going to do.

I don't expect you to do anything other than continue to hold on to the enmity that has developed between us. I feel fairly confident that you will live down to my expectations.

semi liberal girl
05-23-2008, 12:34 PM

Is it allowed to send such filth in a PM? And you say give sermons

Where?

The church of Larry Flynt?

glockmail
05-23-2008, 12:34 PM
I am going to do my best to ignore the things you have written to me. I am going to do my best to take the high road from here on out. That's what I am going to do.

I don't expect you to do anything other than continue to hold on to the enmity that has developed between us. I feel fairly confident that you will live down to my expectations. As I said, you are one sick demented ASSHOLE. The only explanation is that something terrible happened to you in your childhood to make you think yours is the appropriate response. Something forced and traumatic, unnatural and sadistic. Something repeated over and over, and something that you are reminded of whenever you smell scotch…..

glockmail
05-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Is it allowed to send such filth in a PM? And you say give sermons

Where?

The church of Larry Flynt?

"The PM system should also not be used to harass other members. "

semi liberal girl
05-23-2008, 12:46 PM
"The PM system should also not be used to harass other members. "

That never stoped MFM from doing so

retiredman
05-23-2008, 12:52 PM
That never stoped MFM from doing so

gosh...I don't think I've ever sent you a PM.

retiredman
05-23-2008, 12:53 PM
As I said, you are one sick demented ASSHOLE. The only explanation is that something terrible happened to you in your childhood to make you think yours is the appropriate response. Something forced and traumatic, unnatural and sadistic. Something repeated over and over, and something that you are reminded of whenever you smell scotch…..

I will continue to try to take the high road, and I will continue to hope that you join me there.

semi liberal girl
05-23-2008, 12:55 PM
gosh...I don't think I've ever sent you a PM.

I know for a fact about he PM's you sent RSR, and I read the disgusting one you sent Glock

You are a waste of human flesh and space on Earth

glockmail
05-23-2008, 02:01 PM
I will continue to try to take the high road, and I will continue to hope that you join me there.
Again, only an ASSHOLE can think that he can write what you did, never apologize, never repent, and simply ignore the past and expect those who he has offended to simply go along with it. You are one sick demented ASSHOLE.

retiredman
05-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Again, only an ASSHOLE can think that he can write what you did, never apologize, never repent, and simply ignore the past and expect those who he has offended to simply go along with it. You are one sick demented ASSHOLE.

and you have apologized to ME, have you? Did I miss that?

glockmail
05-23-2008, 02:08 PM
and you have apologized to ME, have you? Did I miss that?
Apologize for waht? For joining in what you started, and not stooping to your level?

Sorry pal, it don't work that way. You apologize and repent. Depending on how that makes me feel, maybe I'll oblige.

retiredman
05-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Apologize for waht? For joining in what you started, and not stooping to your level?

Sorry pal, it don't work that way. You apologize and repent. Depending on how that makes me feel, maybe I'll oblige.

you started it, not me...

Abbey Marie
05-23-2008, 02:10 PM
So, how about that huge win in Kentucky for Hillary? Wasn't it something?!

glockmail
05-23-2008, 02:10 PM
you started it, not me... Liar. You've already admitted that you did. :pee:

glockmail
05-23-2008, 02:12 PM
It sure was babe. Nice to see Obama hitting the proverbial wall, and losing a higher percentage of the vote with each new primary.

Abbey Marie
05-23-2008, 02:13 PM
It sure was babe. Nice to see Obama hitting the proverbial wall, and losing a higher percentage of the vote with each new primary.

And when the Fla. Dems win their case for disenfranchisement, things will be even sweeter.

:dance:

retiredman
05-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Liar. You've already admitted that you did. :pee:

not so. your use of a denigrating variant of my screen name started this current insult-fest.

semi liberal girl
05-23-2008, 02:29 PM

She had smoked Obama for dinner that night

glockmail
05-23-2008, 02:29 PM
And when the Fla. Dems win their case for disenfranchisement, things will be even sweeter.

:dance: Yes, the SuperDelagates will be in a quandry then.

semi liberal girl
05-23-2008, 02:30 PM

Howard Dean is such a great DNC Chairman

Reminds me of the great job Carter did as President

glockmail
05-23-2008, 02:32 PM
not so. your use of a denigrating variant of my screen name started this current insult-fest. Classic from you: someone calls you a name, you respond by vile insults to their son and mother, then play victim. :lame2:

semi liberal girl
05-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Classic from you: someone calls you a name, you respond by vile insults to their son and mother, then play victim. :lame2:

No disrespect intended, and I know I am new here - but why do the mods allow him to cary on like this?

I know they say free speech is supreme here but this is really pushing it

retiredman
05-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Classic from you: someone calls you a name, you respond by vile insults to their son and mother, then play victim. :lame2:

it was a gradual escalation, glock. you were an equal participant. I am not playing victim at all...I am merely stating that I really am trying to take the high road and not get into it with you again. And I have no expectations that you will try to do likewise. so be it.

glockmail
05-23-2008, 04:10 PM
it was a gradual escalation, glock. you were an equal participant. I am not playing victim at all...I am merely stating that I really am trying to take the high road and not get into it with you again. And I have no expectations that you will try to do likewise. so be it.

Moot point- you escalated it every time, per this example:

...was your son's ass as tight as your mom's?...

your mom swallowed MY jism... did your little boy swallow yours?...

she was a lousy fuck, by the way,,, her pussy was so loose, she had to give me head instead....

your mom's mouth was pretty smooth... when she took her dentures out. she swallowed and swallowed and begged for more....

nope. your mom was pretty cheap. a six pack of Colt 45 got me all the blowjobs I could handle. She told me YOUR dick was really tiny, by the way....

What the fuck kind of man says that kind of shit about someone’s young son and mother? Oh yeah, one who had something terrible happen to him in his childhood to make him think that shit is the appropriate response. Something forced and traumatic, unnatural and sadistic. Something repeated over and over, and something that he is reminded of whenever he smells scotch…..

Kathianne
05-23-2008, 06:42 PM
No disrespect intended, and I know I am new here - but why do the mods allow him to cary on like this?

I know they say free speech is supreme here but this is really pushing it

Do not question the mods in public forums, a helpful reminder.

retiredman
05-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Moot point- you escalated it every time, per this example:

What the fuck kind of man says that kind of shit about someone’s young son and mother? Oh yeah, one who had something terrible happen to him in his childhood to make him think that shit is the appropriate response. Something forced and traumatic, unnatural and sadistic. Something repeated over and over, and something that he is reminded of whenever he smells scotch…..

interesting how you post my words, but not your own that immediately preceded it.

hypocrite and liar.... and you continue to insult me long after I have stopped insulting you.

that is profoundly cowardly, from my perspective.

Yurt
05-24-2008, 01:27 AM
bliss:

Quote:
Today, 09:54 PM
Remove user from ignore listmanfrommaine
This message is hidden because manfrommaine is on your ignore list.

05-24-2008, 02:06 AM

Yeah, i heard that happened somewhere. Maybe there is a thread on it....

semi liberal girl
05-24-2008, 04:48 AM
Do not question the mods in public forums, a helpful reminder.

Was not intended as a shot at he mods. If it was taken that way by anyone - I am sorry

glockmail
05-24-2008, 08:33 AM
interesting how you post my words, but not your own that immediately preceded it.

hypocrite and liar.... and you continue to insult me long after I have stopped insulting you.

that is profoundly cowardly, from my perspective. Oh lookie, another lie by you. All I have done is to quote you, and express my concern about your pshrink condition.

semi liberal girl
05-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Oh lookie, another lie by you. All I have done is to quote you, and express my concern about your pshrink condition.

MFM must write speches for Obama and other Dems

He lies constantly and has a fit when called on it. He has lost any credibility he ever had. He is "man" without honor