PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrassing moments.....

dread
05-20-2008, 10:57 PM
Ate some humble pie on this story:

I was cruising around with my girlfriends we were all around 20 years old and drinking wine coolers. We had to stop for a piss at Denny's. So here I am in my high heels, tight acid wash jeans and tight angora sweater. I suck in my gut and stick out my chest as we all strut past this table with some fine guys. After we finish our business in the rest room ( we all make sure we re-applied our "kiss me fuck me" lipstick) and struted back out to the car. As we walk pass the table of guys they were snickering instead of starring like before. So I am thinking to myself WTF? Who do they think they are? Passing this rack of goods up?

When we got back to my car my sister noticed why the guys were laughing...Apparently I had a trail of toilet paper coming out my ass flowing down my backside and draggin on the floor.

I guess I was more drunk than I knew . How the fuck I got toilet paper there I will never know.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:17 PM
My Grandmaw did that once.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:20 PM
I must say, I find neither the original post, nor the first reply, to be surprising in any way. I can well imagine the two protagonists involved doing precisely that!

82Marine89
05-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Not sure if you've seen the Scooby Doo movie, but in it there's a scene where Shaggy and Scooby have a farting contest. The entire theater was laughing hilariously. As the scene ended, the theater quited down and my daughter yells out, "Dad! That's just like you!". The entire theater erupted in laughter again. Only this time at my expense.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:23 PM
I must say, I find neither the original post, nor the first reply, to be surprising in any way. I can well imagine the two protagonists involved doing precisely that!

OOOooooohhhh.... should we add that to our insult log? :lmao:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Not sure if you've seen the Scooby Doo movie, but in it there's a scene where Shaggy and Scooby have a farting contest. The entire theater was laughing hilariously. As the scene ended, the theater quited down and my daughter yells out, "Dad! That's just like you!". The entire theater erupted in laughter again. Only this time at my expense.

Hey... one of the hottest girlfriends I ever had could fart like a lumber jack. She'd sleep with her ass up against mine, and when she'd rattle off one of those monsters, I'd feel her ass cheeks vibrate... :laugh:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:25 PM
OOOooooohhhh.... should we add that to our insult log? :lmao:

I wasn't "insulting" anyone...I was merely affirming their own posts.

you can't let a post of mine go by without commenting on it, can you?

that is sort of gay....:lol:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Hey... one of the hottest girlfriends I ever had could fart like a lumber jack. She'd sleep with her ass up against mine, and when she'd rattle off one of those monsters, I'd feel her ass cheeks vibrate... :laugh:

what an erotic image!:lol:

manu1959
05-20-2008, 11:27 PM

you positive which hole that was comming out of........:poke:

82Marine89
05-20-2008, 11:29 PM

Be glad you weren't spooning.

stephanie
05-20-2008, 11:32 PM

:slap:

ya old fuddy duddy..
I thought the story was funny..

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:39 PM
you positive which hole that was comming out of.......

well gee manu.... no..... I never did stick my nose down there and watch.... would you have?

manu1959
05-20-2008, 11:41 PM
well gee manu.... no..... I never did stick my nose down there and watch.... would you have?

well gee pale....no i wouldn't have......but i did see this show in tj once where a young lady could blow smoke rings.....

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:41 PM
Be glad you weren't spooning.

I was thirty four, she was 18, and very, VERY hot. The guy I subcontracted out to's daughter. He fixed us up.

stephanie
05-20-2008, 11:45 PM
My moment..

In the Midwest my favorite flower is the peony, they have a gorgeous smell...
One time at a BBQ we were all talking about flowers..When it came to me and my favorite flower, I said, I just love the smell of penis's...

I wanted to die..

82Marine89
05-20-2008, 11:52 PM
My moment..

In the Midwest my favorite flower is the peony, they have a gorgeous smell...
One time at a BBQ we were all talking about flowers..When it came to me and my favorite flower, I said, I just love the smell of penis's...

I wanted to die..

My eyes are tearing...

dread
05-20-2008, 11:59 PM
My eyes are tearing...

Wow! And you are sentimental too? :poke:

Yurt
05-21-2008, 12:27 AM

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

my sides hurt, i read it to my wife she loved it

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 02:15 PM
well gee pale....no i wouldn't have......but i did see this show in tj once where a young lady could blow smoke rings.....

Well nice of you to insinuate my pretty, young girlfriend has some cavernous, coochie that inhales cigarettes and blows smoke rings with her twat... real nice. What a pal.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
05-21-2008, 02:30 PM
Not my embarrassing moment, but I heard a little girl discussing religion with a little boy at my son's school....she said she was raised a catholic, but now she is a prostitute.

05-21-2008, 03:09 PM
honestly, i dont think ive been embarassed much. i dont have any clever stories.

manu1959
05-21-2008, 03:12 PM
honestly, i dont think ive been embarassed much. i dont have any clever stories.

funny i have been think about this as well and couldn't come up with anything.....so i mentioned this to my wife.......she had lots of stories.....

Abbey Marie
05-21-2008, 03:15 PM

Not drinking will do that... ;)

stephanie
05-21-2008, 04:46 PM

Hey now..:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 05:09 PM

Hey now..:laugh2:

So then let's get drunk and make have an embarassing momment... :cheers2:... :alcoholic:... :laugh:

stephanie
05-21-2008, 05:20 PM
So then let's get drunk and make have an embarrassing moments... :cheers2:... :alcoholic:... :laugh:

I can't remember if I had been drinking when I made my gaffe, but, we were at a BBQ so the chances were pretty high I was..:coffee:

PostmodernProphet
05-21-2008, 05:20 PM
I met my wife while we were attending a small bible college in Iowa.....she had grown up about 100 miles from where I lived....she and her family were members of a small country church.....and her father had never liked some of the folks who attended that church.....he always told her "never marry one of the XXXX family"....(name deleted to protect the innocent and me).....so, I go to meet the parents and I go to church with them and the XXXX family comes up after church and greets me..."Hey cousin, how are your folks doing"........

stephanie
05-21-2008, 05:25 PM
I met my wife while we were attending a small bible college in Iowa.....she had grown up about 100 miles from where I lived....she and her family were members of a small country church.....and her father had never liked some of the folks who attended that church.....he always told her "never marry one of the XXXX family"....(name deleted to protect the innocent and me).....so, I go to meet the parents and I go to church with them and the XXXX family comes up after church and greets me..."Hey cousin, how are your folks doing"........

Oh oh..:laugh2:

05-21-2008, 06:35 PM

good point there.

AllieBaba
05-21-2008, 06:37 PM
No kidding...my most embarassing moments all have to do with barf when I was younger....

dread
05-21-2008, 09:32 PM
So then let's get drunk and make have an embarassing momment... :cheers2:... :alcoholic:... :laugh:

Dude...The last time I got wasted was another D'oh moment...

It was after the second beer that I get to feeling invincible. ( yes I am a lightweight) So what did I do? Busted out the Patron. Damn that stuff goes down your throat nice and smooth and it gives you a warm feeling in your tummy. So then I think I want to arm wrestle every guy in the bar. After the losing miserably to the first guy ( even while cheating my ass off) I decide "no that isnt enough". So I proclaim that I can drink everyone under the table. Yes I matched drink for drink all the guys at my table but I paid for it dearly afterwards. My only solace was that I wasnt the only one driving home and making pit stops at every mile.

One more thing...I dont think Patron, Purple cows, and Kamikazes mix well together either.

Abbey Marie
05-21-2008, 11:23 PM

I think that could easily be the outcome, lol. Especially if we start on these:

http://images.inmagine.com/img/foodcollection/fdc_single13/fdc941658.jpg

82Marine89
05-21-2008, 11:31 PM
Doesn't anyone drink this anymore?

http://www.klwines.com/images/skus/670012x.jpg

glockmail
05-22-2008, 06:09 AM
Mine was taking a semi-private joke between a college friend and me fully public at a small gathering with her girlfriends by calling them all “a bunch of music fags”. They were all shocked and I didn’t have a clue why. The next day she came to me and told me that she and her friends were lesbians.

diuretic
05-22-2008, 06:29 AM
Doesn't anyone drink this anymore?

http://www.klwines.com/images/skus/670012x.jpg

When Lee Marvin died they nearly went broke. He used to go marlin fishing in Queensland and used to bring crates of it on board the boats.

jackass
05-22-2008, 07:07 AM
Mine was from high school....remember how you could slide on the floor sometimes?
Well after "study" class one day, I turned a corner to see my best friend and his girl talking in the hallway. Well I took off top speed down the hall. AS I approached them, I went to go slide to a stop.....and slid all the way to them. Problem was i was sliding head first on my stomach. The whole study class was behind me and people were walking past saying....SAFE!! and nice slide!!

glockmail
05-22-2008, 07:15 AM
When Lee Marvin died they nearly went broke. He used to go marlin fishing in Queensland and used to bring crates of it on board the boats. I saw him as the titled villian in "Who shot Liberty Valance" two nights ago on TCM. :cheers2:

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:52 AM
I saw him as the titled villian in "Who shot Liberty Valance" two nights ago on TCM. :cheers2:

Best movie I like Lee Marvin in, who was a decorated Marine in WWII, is "Paint Your Wagon" with Clint Eastwood and Jean Seberg. One of my all time favorite movies.

82Marine89
05-22-2008, 06:37 PM
When Lee Marvin died they nearly went broke. He used to go marlin fishing in Queensland and used to bring crates of it on board the boats.

It must be a Marine thing, because we all drink it.

Heavily. :cheers2:

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 07:00 PM

I like it myself. I like Irish whiskeys, but prefer Jameson. Son likes Tullemore Dew.

And since I'm a Jeopardy junky, did you know that Bushmills is oldest whiskey company still in production in the world? Yup. That was a question on Jeopardy.

gabosaurus
05-22-2008, 11:48 PM
I don't think I can pare down my embarrassing and/or foolish moments into a brief list.

manu1959
05-22-2008, 11:50 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh yea ...the time i cam out of the bathroom at work and my zipper was down........

so embarassing ....it is only three inches.....

from the ground.....

05-23-2008, 12:33 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh yea ...the time i cam out of the bathroom at work and my zipper was down........

from the ground.....

Then you should probably stop lying on the ground.

Yurt
05-23-2008, 12:48 AM

from the ground.....

you shouldn't be crawling out of the bathroom :laugh2:

stephanie
05-23-2008, 01:29 AM
:lol:

:laugh2:

diuretic
05-23-2008, 03:33 AM
I saw him as the titled villian in "Who shot Liberty Valance" two nights ago on TCM. :cheers2:

Ah, that was a great film, nice twist in it too. I liked him in Cat Ballou with the drunken horse (he was drunk too of course) :cheers2:

diuretic
05-23-2008, 03:35 AM

lol - there is no "light" drinking that stuff :laugh2:

diuretic
05-23-2008, 03:40 AM
I like it myself. I like Irish whiskeys, but prefer Jameson. Son likes Tullemore Dew.

And since I'm a Jeopardy junky, did you know that Bushmills is oldest whiskey company still in production in the world? Yup. That was a question on Jeopardy.

Jameson's, yes. I once celebrated St Patrick's Day in Thailand with a bottle of Jameson's. Next day we went up to see a particulary important stupa (yes I was in a stupour) and I was in the back of the car feeling decidedly unwell. My friend was driving. The road up to the stupa went around and around and around....my head and stomach went around and around and around....:o

manu1959
05-23-2008, 10:41 AM
you shouldn't be crawling out of the bathroom :laugh2:

i was on a ladder.....