PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ranger Ya Know What I Like Watching?

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 02:15 AM
These cop shows on the new TruTV where they park these bait cars, and by God it doesn't take the first person walking by two minutes to steal something out of it or the car after they see the bait car driver get out of sight. It's freakin' amazing.

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 04:19 AM
great minds think alike. I love cops! :clap:

These cop shows on the new TruTV where they park these bait cars, and by God it doesn't take the first person walking by two minutes to steal something out of it or the car after they see the bait car driver get out of sight. It's freakin' amazing.

ranger
05-21-2008, 08:30 AM
I've seen those too. It's also cool to watch the shows where Mesa PD had a bait bicycle out and 30 seconds after the cops left it, someone tried to steal it, only to be surrounded by 20 cops.

ranger
05-21-2008, 08:35 AM
Of course, nothing beats doing it in person.

Had the wife for a ride along once and she was watching my partner and I doing a DUI stop. She's sitting in the front seat of the car, eating her nachos and laughing at the drunk who put his finger up his nose during the finger to nose test.

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 12:03 PM
I've seen those too. It's also cool to watch the shows where Mesa PD had a bait bicycle out and 30 seconds after the cops left it, someone tried to steal it, only to be surrounded by 20 cops.

Ever time I see this I'm just blown away. Was watching it last night where they had an under cover cop park this car real quick and run across the street. They had the trunk wired shut with a coat hanger, and a $3,000 mountain bike in it. Well it was the two jerks that were walking down the street when the cop parked the car that jacked it. THE VERY FIRST PEOPLE!!! They turned around, went back to the car, did a quick look around, the chick was stealing shit out of the front of the car and the dude was stealing the bike. THE VERY FIRST PEOPLE WALKING BY!!! Says a whole lot about the SCUMMY kinds of people we have in this world. I love to see them get BUSTED! I fucking HATE a THEIF!

dan
05-21-2008, 01:53 PM
The best ones are the cars that are rigged to shut down after a quarter mile or so. My favorite excuse I've heard is "officer, I was driving it to the station to report it stolen!" I actually heard someone use that one about a bike, too, only he said he was riding it to his friend's house because his friend had just had his bike stolen.

I'm like Jay Leno, I love stupid criminals.

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 02:17 PM
The best ones are the cars that are rigged to shut down after a quarter mile or so. My favorite excuse I've heard is "officer, I was driving it to the station to report it stolen!" I actually heard someone use that one about a bike, too, only he said he was riding it to his friend's house because his friend had just had his bike stolen.

Like the cops haven't already heard every excuse in the book.

Stupid criminals is right.

dan
05-21-2008, 02:35 PM
I don't even get True TV. Wish I did, I love COPS and all those World's Wildest Police Chases type shows. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit into my free cable plan!

Trigg
05-21-2008, 06:20 PM

I watched one with the inside of the car rigged with video. They pulled the guy over, showed him the video and he completely denies it's him.

They're like, look here is you being locked in and me knocking on the window and us having this conversation. The guys still "wasn't me"

Amazing.

manu1959
05-21-2008, 06:33 PM
I watched one with the inside of the car rigged with video. They pulled the guy over, showed him the video and he completely denies it's him.

They're like, look here is you being locked in and me knocking on the window and us having this conversation. The guys still "wasn't me"

Amazing.

that is r kelly's defence....

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 07:34 PM

Amazing.

Sounds like mfm denying obama's church is racist.

manu1959
05-21-2008, 07:38 PM
Sounds like mfm denying obama's church is racist.

they are just trying to empower the black man......to overcome centuries of opression and racism by the man.....

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 01:35 AM
they are just trying to empower the black man......to overcome centuries of opression and racism by the man.....

I see... so the centuries of racism and oppression is the reason obama is as close as he is to being President of the United States.

manu1959
05-22-2008, 09:35 AM
I see... so the centuries of racism and oppression is the reason obama is as close as he is to being President of the United States.

no no no no no....it means we have overcome all that and can elect a black man.....

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:58 AM
no no no no no....it means we have overcome all that and can elect a black man.....

Aaaaahh.... gotcha'.... pretty good trick seeing as though the black man of topic is a flaming racist himself...