PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Smith's burial garb

Abbey Marie
03-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Smith will be buried in a tiara and custom-made, beaded gown next to her son, said Patrik Simpson of Beverly Hills, Calif., who helped organize the memorial.

This made me wonder what future anthropologists would surmise if they happened to exhume a skeleton wearing a tiara and beaded gown. Perhaps they'd think they'd uncovered a great queen of 21st Century America, lol.

Sitarro
03-02-2007, 01:41 PM
This made me wonder what future anthropologists would surmise if they happened to exhume a skeleton wearing a tiara and beaded gown. Perhaps they'd think they'd uncovered a great queen of 21st Century America, lol.

That's funny Abbey, I thought exactly the same thing..... I wonder if that is what she was thinking when she picked out her burial clothes.:beer:

Abbey Marie
03-02-2007, 02:38 PM
That's funny Abbey, I thought exactly the same thing..... I wonder if that is what she was thinking when she picked out her burial clothes.:beer:

I didn't realize she picked out the outift. That explains a lot! For most people, saying they want to be wearing a tiara in the casket would be a joke .
But with her, it was most certainly serious.

The ClayTaurus
03-02-2007, 02:40 PM
I didn't realize she picked out the outift. That explains a lot! For most people, saying they want to be wearing a tiara in the casket would be a joke .
But with her, it was most certainly serious.I don't think she picked it out, actually. I thought it had been chosen "in her spirit" or something like that.

glockmail
03-02-2007, 02:55 PM
I think y'all should let the girl rest in peace. She never did anyone any harm.

Abbey Marie
03-02-2007, 03:01 PM

Tell that to the family/heirs of her late oil-tycoon 90 year old husband.

glockmail
03-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Tell that to the family/heirs of her late oil-tycoon 90 year old husband.
The old codger got what he paid for. He was no victim. And the family has plenty of dough even if they gave her all of what she earned, more than any sane person can spend, and they didn't earn any of it. They just didn't want her to have any of it, selfish bastards.

Abbey Marie
03-02-2007, 04:04 PM
The old codger got what he paid for. He was no victim. And the family has plenty of dough even if they gave her all of what she earned, more than any sane person can spend, and they didn't earn any of it. They just didn't want her to have any of it, selfish bastards.

I disagree. There is a reason that the laws of intestacy favor close family, and I am sure that they did a heck of a lot more for the old fool than a gold-digger who was only with him for what, less than a year, and only agreed to marry him after he fell ill. Her biography stated than when said old fool was in the hospital suffering with a terminal illness, Ms. Smith rarely visited him.

Editd to add: The court awarded her $84 million, but she wasn't satisfied with that and appealed. So, who's the greedy one?

glockmail
03-02-2007, 04:15 PM
I disagree. There is a reason that the laws of intestacy favor close family, and I am sure that they did a heck of a lot more for the old fool than a gold-digger who was only with him for what, less than a year, and only agreed to marry him after he fell ill. Her biography stated than when said old fool was in the hospital suffering with a terminal illness, Ms. Smith rarely visited him.

Editd to add: The court awarded her $84 million, but she wasn't satisfied with that and appealed. So, who's the greedy one?

So what? Its only a piddance compared to what the greedy family had. The old fool got what he deserved.

Abbey Marie
03-02-2007, 04:25 PM
So what? Its only a piddance compared to what the greedy family had. The old fool got what he deserved.

I never said the old fool was a victim.

glockmail
03-02-2007, 04:53 PM
I never said the old fool was a victim. True. But he got what he wanted. All his buddies wish they were him. :laugh2:

trobinett
03-02-2007, 08:16 PM

This is one sick society.

I turn the news off, when ever I see or hear ANYTHING about this sick and dysfunctional individual.

The BEST thing to ever happen to her was her death.

Rest in peace, and I seriously mean that.:cool:

Gaffer
03-02-2007, 08:42 PM
This is one sick society.

I turn the news off, when ever I see or hear ANYTHING about this sick and dysfunctional individual.

The BEST thing to ever happen to her was her death.

Rest in peace, and I seriously mean that.:cool:

I agree trob. I turn it off when they start talking about her. Kept the news off for about three weeks because of that shit. I got news for the networks, nichol-smith is still dead, and will REMAIN so.

jackass
03-03-2007, 06:08 PM
I got news for the networks, nichol-smith is still dead, and will REMAIN so.

What? Anna Nicole is Dead?? When the F*CK did this happen??? :dunno:

Gunny
03-03-2007, 06:47 PM

I find the whole damned thing completely absurd. What has this woman EVER done to merit the media circus that's been on her nonstop for two weeks?

You'd think someone improtant who had done something important at least once had died.

Gerald Ford got about three days of honorable mention. But then, he was only a former President of the United States.

Said1
03-03-2007, 07:02 PM

Wow. For once I agree with you. WGF about her burial garb?

shattered
03-03-2007, 07:03 PM
I find the whole damned thing completely absurd. <b>What has this woman EVER done to merit the media circus that's been on her nonstop for two weeks?</b>

You'd think someone improtant who had done something important at least once had died.

Gerald Ford got about three days of honorable mention. But then, he was only a former President of the United States.

Two words: Boob job.

Said1
03-03-2007, 07:10 PM
As per the old guy: There is a 35 yr age difference between my boss and his wife. They're happy and get along great. She works hard for her money and paid for her own breast augmentation. :laugh2:

But seriously (the boob job is true, she did pay) they are great friends and travle the world tothger. Whatever works I guess.

Honestly, she's a total bitch and I hate her guts, even though the above it true. :laugh2:

Missileman
03-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Now that's she's dead, she's the official Chernobyl clock. The half-life of her implants is synchronized with the ruins of the nuclear reactor. The Russians have set up a monitoring station in the Bahamas.