PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I'm crazy

05-21-2008, 06:29 PM
But I am tired of the only thing in the religion/ethics section being threads about gay marriage. There are so many different religions and topics on each religion, shouldnt we expand our universe alittle more and start talking about other things?

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 06:31 PM
If you have to ask :coffee:

just kidding

Im sick of it, thats why my last couple of threads/posts have nothingto do with it

:lol:

But I am tired of the only thing in the religion/ethics section being threads about gay marriage. There are so many different religions and topics on each religion, shouldnt we expand our universe alittle more and start talking about other things?

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 06:33 PM
I agree, its time to get out of, i mean get off of gays already

:lol:

Issues for discussion:

is it ethical to: go to war with iran, live together before marriage, spend money of frivalous ideas, anything but shhhh, the G word :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 06:43 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6979046781700229416&q=&hl=en

AllieBaba
05-21-2008, 06:45 PM

Yes, if only the pro-homosexual crowd would quit hijacking religion threads it would be nice....

05-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Yes, if only the pro-homosexual crowd would quit hijacking religion threads it would be nice....

yeah well i was hoping my post would persuade everyone, not just one group.

Mr. P
05-21-2008, 08:48 PM

Yer not crazy AV, a bit slow maybe. :poke: This section has always been full of anti gay and anti abortion stuff..I agree with you though, there is SO much more. to discuss...but I really don't think there is much interest here. Just my opinion.

PostmodernProphet
05-21-2008, 09:13 PM

all you need to do is start a thread...

hjmick
05-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Any Wiccan's here? Those people are kookie!

Mr. P
05-21-2008, 10:46 PM

:laugh2: If ya need a bigger stir stick let me know...I have a few I don't use much these days.

Dilloduck
05-21-2008, 10:54 PM

Don't they make furniture out of wiccan ? :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-22-2008, 12:40 AM
I've tried starting a few threads on purely religious issues. The usual scenario is that one or two Christianphobics stop by with scintillating posts, like, say, this intellectual gem: "Who gives a ****."

Watch- you'll see it.