PDA

View Full Version : The Democratic Platform...

Silver
05-21-2008, 07:52 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/lamm.asp

The Democratic platform as put forth by Richard Lamm (D) ex-Gov. of CO.

Lamm is a Dem. so they realize exactly what they're doing...

Silver
05-21-2008, 08:33 PM
"First, to destroy America , turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country."

Second, to destroy America , "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture.

Third, "We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity.

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population.

"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology' I would get all minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority.

"My sixth plan for America 's downfall would include dual citizenship, and promote divided loyalties I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities.

"Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits; make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't often agree with Dems. but this guy is pretty savvy....

This is the way to destroy the US and todays Dims are following the plan to the letter.....

stephanie
05-21-2008, 08:39 PM
And all of this plan is in full swing, I believe by not only the Democrats, but look at the Republicans this election..They are acting more like the Democrats more than ever..

It's all very sad..

Silver
05-21-2008, 09:25 PM
So ... you numbskulls vote for this crap, but won't give us your reasons why...

Defend it...you vote for it...

Yurt
05-21-2008, 10:02 PM
So ... you numbskulls vote for this crap, but won't give us your reasons why...

Defend it...you vote for it...

we must destroy whiteness, for whiteness is the root of all evil in the world...obama's christian faith founding principles.

ranger
05-21-2008, 10:07 PM
I think the only thing that needs to be destroyed are politicians. Let's get rid of them all and try and find some statesmen. You know, like Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, James Madison, people who could disagree about things but still work for a common good. It's well past time to get rid of the professional politicians who are so out of touch with reality they think they represent America.

The Democrats represent the 10% on the extreme left. The Republicans represent the 10% on the extreme right and there's 80% of us in the middle wondering what their fucking problem is.

stephanie
05-21-2008, 10:09 PM
It's interesting you posted this today. I had read this before.. I ran across this article earlier and bookmarked to read later. This might be an appropriate place to post this now..I would tend to agree with it..thoughts??

January 24, 2008 5:00 AM

John McCain, Multiculturalist
Immigration is just one problem.

Immigration is just one problem.

By Mark Krikorian

We all know John McCain is terrible on immigration. For years he held America’s sovereignty and security hostage to amnesty and increased immigration, and his newfound support for “enforcement first” is so insubstantial and transparently insincere that it insults our intelligence. He’s so bad that Americans for Better Immigration ranks his performance in office as the worst of all the presidential candidates — including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. (See the GOP grid here and the Democratic one here.) And as Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation has pointed out, passage of McCain’s bill “would represent the largest expansion of the welfare state in 30 years.”

But his support for de facto open borders is merely one manifestation of a larger problem — John McCain is a multiculturalist.

read the whole article here..
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ZTdkY2UzZGYwMjhiNDZmNjlhZmYyODViMjFkZDJkN2U=