PDA

View Full Version : Solving disputes with your neighbor

gabosaurus
05-21-2008, 08:02 PM
Let's say you are having a dispute with your neighbor. He dislikes your family. He verbally harasses your kids. He insults your wife and your relatives.
Not only that, but he treats his own family like dogs. He won't allow his wife to socialize with other wives. He has taught his kids to be mean and hateful to everyone.
This guy irritates you, but he gets along with his other neighbor. Since they think the same way.

How do you deal with this problem?

A -- Create a bomb and blow up his house. Tell police you did it because he threatened to blow up your house.

B -- Get some friends and some guns together, then go over and kill everyone. Tell police that he threatened you. And that his neighbor has also threatened you, so you want to kill him next.

C -- Warn him that you don't approve, and that you will be calling police if his actions continue.

D -- Ignore them. Have everyone else in the neighborhood ignore them.

Kathianne
05-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Let's say you are having a dispute with your neighbor. He dislikes your family. He verbally harasses your kids. He insults your wife and your relatives.
Not only that, but he treats his own family like dogs. He won't allow his wife to socialize with other wives. He has taught his kids to be mean and hateful to everyone.
This guy irritates you, but he gets along with his other neighbor. Since they think the same way.

A -- Create a bomb and blow up his house. Tell police you did it because he threatened to blow up your house.

B -- Get some friends and some guns together, then go over and kill everyone. Tell police that he threatened you. And that his neighbor has also threatened you, so you want to kill him next.

C -- Warn him that you don't approve, and that you will be calling police if his actions continue.

None of the above. :rolleyes:

82Marine89
05-21-2008, 08:05 PM

Is this neighbor a muslim?

stephanie
05-21-2008, 08:06 PM
Already feuding with the neighbors?
Didn't you just move in..:coffee:

manu1959
05-21-2008, 08:08 PM
i tried to warn you about huntington beach.....i mean it has the word hunt in it.....evil place so cal....

Silver
05-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Move to a CONSERVATIVE Republican neighborhood....problem solved....

manu1959
05-21-2008, 08:10 PM
Move to a CONSERVATIVE Republican neighborhood....problem solved....

no such thing anymore.....

gabosaurus
05-21-2008, 08:17 PM
Good to see that one flew over everyone's head. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
05-21-2008, 08:25 PM
Good to see that one flew over everyone's head. :rolleyes:

That may be. Be a good instructor, explain how.

PostmodernProphet
05-21-2008, 09:15 PM
buy a spray can of Roundup and spray "We Love You!" on his front lawn?........

stephanie
05-21-2008, 09:39 PM
buy a spray can of Roundup and spray "We Love You!" on his front lawn?........

Yeah, that should do it..:laugh2:

hjmick
05-21-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm favoring A & B.

05-21-2008, 10:44 PM
put up a sign with your neighbors pictures on it saying "Bad neighbors"

Dilloduck
05-21-2008, 10:50 PM

oh man--not another one of your trick question thingy-ma-bobs :rolleyes:

You know these never work out the way you have them envisioned. :slap:

Mr. P
05-21-2008, 10:57 PM

It's nice I don't LIVE with my neighbor. So this is not an issue for me.:laugh2:

Yurt
05-21-2008, 11:31 PM
call dr. phil

Abbey Marie
05-21-2008, 11:42 PM
I do believe Gabby is drawing a parallel between the neighbors and the situation between the US and the Middle East.

82Marine89
05-21-2008, 11:46 PM
I do believe Gabby is drawing a parallel between the neighbors and the situation between the US and the Middle East.

Which is why I asked if her neighbor was a muslim.

Abbey Marie
05-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Which is why I asked if her neighbor was a muslim.

Great minds... :coffee:

hjmick
05-22-2008, 12:08 AM

I thought she was going for the Israeli/Palestinian analogy.

Abbey Marie
05-22-2008, 12:24 AM
I thought she was going for the Israeli/Palestinian analogy.

Could be- we'll have to wait for Gabby to enlighten us.

KitchenKitten99
05-22-2008, 08:51 AM
Fork his yard with 1000 clear plastic forks, then post an estate sale ad with his address in the paper or on craigslist saying everything is $1.00 and to just knock on the door if no one is outside. Then set up the video camera and wait. Stock up on popcorn and snacks and show it to your family and friends as cheap entertainment for that weekend.

:dev:

glockmail
05-22-2008, 09:50 AM

D -- Ignore them. Have everyone else in the neighborhood ignore them. I notice that doing the Obama thing and talking to him ain't on this list. :laugh2:

Yurt
05-22-2008, 10:43 AM
dr. phil is the answer people, i'm telling you...air drop him over the middle east, he'll solve everything, ask britney spears

Mr. P
05-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Fork his yard with 1000 clear plastic forks, then post an estate sale ad with his address in the paper or on craigslist saying everything is $1.00 and to just knock on the door if no one is outside. Then set up the video camera and wait. Stock up on popcorn and snacks and show it to your family and friends as cheap entertainment for that weekend.

:dev:

Oh that'll work. So now besides the trespassing charge you have a malicious harassment charge as well, and craigs list will give the info to law enforcement folks..

Enjoy yer popcorn. Geeezzzz.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 12:58 PM

What's the point?

gabosaurus
05-22-2008, 03:15 PM
The point is -- you don't have a clue what the point is. :p

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 04:47 PM

So the point of me, (and others), not having a clue what the point is, is? ... :huddle:

Abbey Marie
05-22-2008, 04:48 PM
So the point of me, (and others), not having a clue what the point is, is?

That's easy. It's the sound of one hand clapping, grasshopper. :laugh2:

Kathianne
05-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Yep, she isn't saying what the point is, yet she wants to infer everyone that responds to her nonsense is an idiot. :lame2:

Maybe she has a point, responding to her posts more often than not, is idiotic.

Yurt
05-22-2008, 04:51 PM

let us bow to the intellectual giant among us

http://pandadan.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/idiot-41423.jpg

KitchenKitten99
05-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Oh that'll work. So now besides the trespassing charge you have a malicious harassment charge as well, and craigs list will give the info to law enforcement folks..

Enjoy yer popcorn. Geeezzzz.

Over-react much? Something tells me you'd do this to the teens who TP'ed your front yard tree... :fu:

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 07:10 PM

Yep, she isn't saying what the point is, yet she wants to infer everyone that responds to her nonsense is an idiot. :lame2:

Maybe she has a point, responding to her posts more often than not, is idiotic.

let us bow to the intellectual giant among us.

I guess she's just having fun... I just wish I knew what the joke was so I could laugh too... :dunno:

Dilloduck
05-22-2008, 07:32 PM
What's the point?

It's just Gabby doing her Martin impression.

Mr. P
05-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Over-react much? Something tells me you'd do this to the teens who TP'ed your front yard tree... :fu:

So you have voices in your head too? :laugh2:

Trinity
05-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Considering she has a masters in what? psychology? I would think there would be a point to this thread, however I have yet to see it.

Yurt
05-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Considering she has a masters in what? psychology? I would think there would be a point to this thread, however I have yet to see it.

there is

*90's voice*

PSYCH!

:laugh2:

gabosaurus
05-22-2008, 11:57 PM
I try to avoid having a point. It makes it too difficult for the rest of you to figure out. :)

manu1959
05-23-2008, 12:01 AM
I try to avoid having a point. It makes it too difficult for the rest of you to figure out. :)

so you have no clue what you are trying to say and that is the fault of others.......

yep....your job as an advisor to the opressed is perfect.....