CSM
03-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Equal threats:

http://environment.guardian.co.uk/climatechange/story/0,,2025277,00.html

Climate change is our top priority, says UN chief

Hilary Osborne and agencies
Friday March 2, 2007
Guardian Unlimited

The United Nations secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, addresses students from the UN international school in New York.
Climate change poses at least as big a threat to the world as war, the new UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, warned last night.
Addressing students at a UN conference in New York, Mr Ban said he planned to make the fight against climate change one of his top priorities in his new role and that he hoped the US would help lead the way.

So, he hopes the US will lead the way. I suppose they will need some money to throw around and the US is as good a piggy bank as any other....

Gaffer
03-02-2007, 09:18 PM
They just want us to give our soveriegnty up to them. I think he should ask china and india to lead the way.

Global warming is more important than genocide in darfur? Or iran making nukes to attack the rest of the world?

I didn't think this guy would amount to much, now I see I was right.

trobinett
03-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Equal threats:

Friday March 2, 2007
Guardian Unlimited

The United Nations secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, addresses students from the UN international school in New York.
Climate change poses at least as big a threat to the world as war, the new UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, warned last night.
Addressing students at a UN conference in New York, Mr Ban said he planned to make the fight against climate change one of his top priorities in his new role and that he hoped the US would help lead the way.

So, he hopes the US will lead the way. I suppose they will need some money to throw around and the US is as good a piggy bank as any other....

The wife and me are still laughing..............:salute:

Gunny
03-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Equal threats:

Friday March 2, 2007
Guardian Unlimited

What's he going to do? Turn his fan on "hi"?

The alarmists are succeeding in scaring the shit out of the sheep over a few degrees of cyclical rise in temperature.