PDA

View Full Version : 'Whatever Michelle Says Is The Message'

red states rule
05-22-2008, 08:38 AM
Looks like Michelle Obama is the driving force behind hubby's campaign. Yet nobody can talk about her according to the set of Obama Campaign Rules

CBS Found Obama Rule: 'Whatever Michelle Says Is The Message'
By Tim Graham | May 21, 2008 - 13:38 ET

In all the fuss over Barack Obama going on ABC and telling his opponents to "lay off my wife," some might have assumed that Obama was implying that Michelle Obama wasn't a major player in the Obama campaign. Read the transcript again, and you'll notice he never says that. (Michelle, however, felt compelled in that interview to deny Robert Novak's buzz that she axed Hillary from the ticket.)

All this reminded me of an April 24 CBS Evening News story where Katie Couric spent some gummy-grinned giggle time inside the Obama campaign HQ. As she surveyed the press shop, a camera found this sheet of paper with a Barack declaration of policy: "Whatever Michelle Says Is The Message."

Here's what Couric was saying as the shot hit the screen:

Then there's the press operation, answering questions from reporters, trying to tamp down any controversy, in constant contact with the road while trying to make sure the message of the day survives.

So when Barack says "lay off my wife," is he following the wife's message orders?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2008/05/21/cbs-found-obama-rule-whatever-michelle-says-message

hjmick
05-22-2008, 09:41 AM
She talks of the unpopular things that may result in an Obama presidency, avoiding almost all scrutiny. In the mean time, Barack travels the nation speaking of "hope" and "change" which are two things that are not easy to question. They're not specific and they're things that every person wants and has wanted since the beginning of time. If you want to know the true Obama agenda, the Mrs. is the one to listen to, she's telling the unpopular truths.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 09:45 AM
She talks of the unpopular things that may result in an Obama presidency, avoiding almost all scrutiny. In the mean time, Barack travels the nation speaking of "hope" and "change" which are two things that are not easy to question. They're not specific and they're things that every person wants and has wanted since the beginning of time. If you want to know the true Obama agenda, the Mrs. is the one to listen to, she's telling the unpopular truths.

The Obama's are a black version of the Clintons in the 90's. They toss out bumber sticker slogans, while not giving details. Evience is coming out they are dirty as hell, yet it is swept under the rug.

Do we really want another 8 years of this BS?

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:10 AM
The Obama's are a black version of the Clintons in the 90's. They toss out bumber sticker slogans, while not giving details. Evience is coming out they are dirty as hell, yet it is swept under the rug.

Do we really want another 8 years of this BS?

I'd take the clintons over the husseins anyday.

I never heard of ole bubba or hitlery attending services at a racist church for twenty years.

I've only got one name for the reverend wright and the kind of blacks that attend his church and subscribe to his frothing at the mouth, hate whitey, racist rants, and that's NIGGERS.

Have you noticed yet how hussein tilts his head back and looks down his nose and then hangs his eyes half shut when he talks to people asking him questions? Just watch him. Does it every time. Tilts the ole head back, looks down his nose at people and hangs his eyes half shut like he'd rather see you in stocks in chains than having the audacity to ASK him a QUESTION. Arrogant little elitist NIGGER. This fucking racist bought into every single last racist thing the reverend wright said... don't think he hasn't. Why the hell else do you think he sat there, front row, for twenty years listening to it?

red states rule
05-22-2008, 11:14 AM
I'd take the clintons over the husseins anyday.

I never heard of ole bubba or hitlery attending services at a racist church for twenty years.

True

But when it comes down to policy there is not a dimes worth of difference between them

They both have their war rooms up and running - ready to run ovr anyone who gets in their way

However, we have had any women coming forward to say Barry raped them

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:23 AM
True

But when it comes down to policy there is not a dimes worth of difference between them

They both have their war rooms up and running - ready to run ovr anyone who gets in their way

However, we have had any women coming forward to say Barry raped them

I don't agree with that either. I think hillary has got more experience and a better head on her shoulders when it comes to foreign affairs.

The racism displayed by the husseins is dangerous. These two niggers ought not even be anywhere near a Presidential campaign. Who ever the mutton heads are that are supporting these two racist ought to have their heads examined.

And check out my comments about hussein looking down his nose at people I edited in after you quoted me.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 11:27 AM
I don't agree with that either. I think hillary has got more experience and a better head on her shoulders when it comes to foreign affairs.

The racism displayed by the husseins is dangerous. These two niggers ought not even be anywhere near a Presidential campaign. Who ever the mutton heads are that are supporting these two racist ought to have their heads examined.

And check out my comments about hussein looking down his nose at people I edited in after you quoted me.

We all know how women are viewed and treated in the Middle East. What will Pres Hillary do when they scron her, and look down on her? Will she cry on TV, or say how they are ganging up on the women?

Hillary has changed her tune on if she would sit down and talk to the terrorists and Amercia's enemies

Sec Albright was mistaken for a hotel maid on one of her trips to the ME

On the racism issue we agree. The Obama's are hate filed racists

Obama and Hillary agree on higher taxes, government run health care, liberal judges, amnesity for illegals, and surrender in Iraq

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:31 AM
We all know how women are viewed and treated in the Middle East. What will Pres Hillary do when they scron her, and look down on her? Will she cry on TV, or say how they are ganging up on the women?

Hillary has changed her tune on if she would sit down and talk to the terrorists and Amercia's enemies

Sec Albright was mistaken for a hotel maid on one of her trips to the ME

On the racism issue we agree. The Obama's are hate filed racists

Obama and Hillary agree on higher taxes, government run health care, liberal judges, amnesity for illegals, and surrender in Iraq

I think Condi has been very successful in dealing with foreign affairs, even in the middle east. I believe they respect her as a woman with power. I think hitlery would command the same respect. It's not good to piss off a clinton, even the female one. Now I'm not sticking up for hitlery. I have total disdain for the woman, but I'd trust her as President far more than I'd trust hussein when it comes to foreign affairs. hussein is just plain fucking dangerous, not to mention he's a stinking racist, elitist, nigger.

But the fact of the matter is, I'm praying to GOD we have neither in the White House.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 11:34 AM
I think Condi has been very successful in dealing with foreign affairs, even in the middle east. I believe they respect her as a woman with power. I think hitlery would command the same respect. It's not good to piss off a clinton, even the female one. Now I'm not sticking up for hitlery. I have total disdain for the woman, but I'd trust her as President far more than I'd trust hussein when it comes to foreign affairs. hussein is just plain fucking dangerous, not to mention he's a stinking racist, elitist, nigger.

She may be able to hold her own oversease,(I have doubts) but she will be fucking America over with her liberal policies, as Amercia goes back to the days of Peanut Carter

Meanwhile Bill will be roaming the WH looking for interns, and looking for the spotlight

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:39 AM
She may be able to hold her own oversease,(I have doubts) but she will be fucking America over with her liberal policies, as Amercia goes back to the days of Peanut Carter

Meanwhile Bill will be roaming the WH looking for interns, and looking for the spotlight

You'll get no argument from me there.

I'm listening to Rush right now, and he's saying how the only way hussein can win the dem nomination is for Florida and Michigan votes to be NOT counted, and that if hussein does get the nod without those votes being counted, the dem party will have an illegitimate nominee.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 11:42 AM
You'll get no argument from me there.

I'm listening to Rush right now, and he's saying how the only way hussein can win the dem nomination is for Florida and Michigan votes to be NOT counted, and that if hussein does get the nod without those votes being counted, the dem party will have an illegitimate nominee.

Pale, if Obama wins - we wil not only have the first black Presidnet - but the first women President as well

Michelle rules the roost in the Obama house

Barry may wear the pants in the family, only after she tells him what pair to put on

As far as FL and MI, it is funny the same people who whined over the 2000 election are now telling the Dem voters in FL and MI to fuck off

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Pale, if Obama wins - we wil not only have the first black Presidnet - but the first women President as well

Michelle rules the roost in the Obama house

Barry may wear the pants in the family, only after she tells him what pair to put on

As far as FL and MI, it is funny the same people who whined over the 2000 election are now telling the Dem voters in FL and MI to fuck off

If the dems are smart, they'll nominate hitlery, because there is no way hussein can win. Not when 50% of the democratic voters see him as "untrustworthy." Mccain will simply slaughter hussein in the general. Hitlery would stand a much better chance.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 11:50 AM
If the dems are smart, they'll nominate hitlery, because there is no way hussein can win. Not when 50% of the democratic voters see him as "untrustworthy." Mccain will simply slaughter hussein in the general. Hitlery would stand a much better chance.

Be careful what you wish for Pale. Right now (and I know it is very early) McCAin leads Barry in the Electoral College

Hillary is ahead of McCain

She is the much better candidate - even though she would probably lose as well, but it would be close

But the Dems are not smart, and are shitting their pants over pissing off the black vote so they will go with the racist Obama

glockmail
05-22-2008, 11:55 AM
If the dems are smart, they'll nominate hitlery, because there is no way hussein can win. Not when 50% of the democratic voters see him as "untrustworthy." Mccain will simply slaughter hussein in the general. Hitlery would stand a much better chance.:laugh2: They've created a lose-lose situation for themselves. If they pick Hillary, the blacks will riot. So they have to pick the affirmative action candidate, who loses by a larger margin as the primaries go on.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 11:59 AM
:laugh2: They've created a lose-lose situation for themselves. If they pick Hillary, the blacks will riot. So they have to pick the affirmative action candidate, who loses by a larger margin as the primaries go on.

Barry whould be sending the SD's the newest Obama T shirt.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Be careful what you wish for Pale. Right now (and I know it is very early) McCAin leads Barry in the Electoral College

Hillary is ahead of McCain

She is the much better candidate - even though she would probably lose as well, but it would be close

But the Dems are not smart, and are shitting their pants over pissing off the black vote so they will go with the racist Obama
The dems are stuck with hussein I'm afraid. I wish Hannity and Rush would be quite about him for now, so that he can sail into the dem nomination.

:laugh2: They've created a lose-lose situation for themselves. If they pick Hillary, the blacks will riot. So they have to pick the affirmative action candidate, who loses by a larger margin as the primaries go on.
Exactly. The dems are pretty much fucked royal. I'm going to love watching hussein AND his wife get run through the shredder once they get the nomination. People will HATE that man by the time November rolls around. He'll be lucky if he gets 15% of the general vote.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 12:12 PM
The dems are stuck with hussein I'm afraid. I wish Hannity and Rush would be quite about him for now, so that he can sail into the dem nomination.

Exactly. The dems are pretty much fucked royal. I'm going to love watching hussein AND his wife get run through the shredder once they get the nomination. People will HATE that man by the time November rolls around. He'll be lucky if he gets 15% of the general vote.

For one I am glad to have the Dem party hacks ignoring the will of their voters. BArry is the weaker candidate

Hillary wins WV by 40 points and Robert "KKK" Byrd goes with Obama

Hillary says she will take the fight all the way to Denver. I am looking forward to Dems splitting apart, and half the party wil leave Deven fit to be tied

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 12:17 PM
For one I am glad to have the Dem party hacks ignoring the will of their voters. BArry is the weaker candidate

Hillary wins WV by 40 points and Robert "KKK" Byrd goes with Obama

Hillary says she will take the fight all the way to Denver. I am looking forward to Dems splitting apart, and half the party wil leave Deven fit to be tied

They keep talking about being unified after which ever one of them gets the nod, but I'll tell ya what, that's a bunch of complete BULL SHIT! There's only ONE person that can get the nod, and that's hussein. If he doesn't, the riots in kullyfornia after the rodney king beating will look like a tea party.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 12:19 PM
They keep talking about being unified after which ever one of them gets the nod, but I'll tell ya what, that's a bunch of complete BULL SHIT! There's only ONE person that can get the nod, and that's hussein. If he doesn't, the riots in kullyfornia after the rodney king beating will look like a tea party.

It has been reported Michelle has put her size 12 foot down on Hillary being VP. I guese the mean angry bitch does not want another mean angry bitch in the WH

They will be split. They will be pissed off. A good number of Hillary supporters will either stay home of vote for McCain

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 12:36 PM
It has been reported Michelle has put her size 12 foot down on Hillary being VP. I guese the mean angry bitch does not want another mean angry bitch in the WH

They will be split. They will be pissed off. A good number of Hillary supporters will either stay home of vote for McCain
No matter how you slice it, the dems are fucked, period. And even though many conservatives like me aren't voting for mccain, he'll still win, undoubtedly.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 12:39 PM
No matter how you slice it, the dems are fucked, period. And even though many conservatives like me aren't voting for mccain, he'll still win, undoubtedly.

and Obma lovers will then suffer from McCain Dernagement Syndrome

After they scream how the election was stolen, how Diebold screwed Obama, how America is a racist nation, and the right wing attack machine "swift boated" Obama

IOW, same old same old

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 12:44 PM
and Obma lovers will then suffer from McCain Dernagement Syndrome

After they scream how the election was stolen, how Diebold screwed Obama, how America is a racist nation, and the right wing attack machine "swift boated" Obama

IOW, same old same old

You called it... right down to the last detail... course we've all seen it happen so many times already, it's the norm for the moon bat left.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 12:47 PM
You called it... right down to the last detail... course we've all seen it happen so many times already, it's the norm for the moon bat left.

As I told Main Fag, buy Rx stocks Pale

Moonbats like him will be in need of antidepressants after the election.

And we wil be able to keep more of the profits since Dems will not be able to pas their tax increases :laugh2: