PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to suspect...

typomaniac
05-22-2008, 12:05 PM
...that Pale really IS a mangina.

He lets out about 4 or 5 posts' worth of ranting in which he uses everything in his vocabulary against me, from ball-sucking-faggot onwards, in the Confederate Flag thread. I let him get it out of his system because (a) I'm used to it, and (b) I know he'll get back on track soon, as he always does. Then a couple of days later, I use one fairly mild word [moron] even half-jokingly, and the two-balled bitch negs me for it. Jesus. What a goddamn fucking crybaby.

And the idiots who run this "site" give this cross-burning, America-hating piece of shit the "community award?" Too pathetic.

Yurt
05-22-2008, 12:56 PM
the awards are automatic based on factors i believe. and quit you're whining, you have your own site now that you claim is above this site in terms of respect and not allowing insults, but you admit to coming here to slum it or get it out of your system. wuss.

MtnBiker
05-22-2008, 01:10 PM
Awards are not given they are earned.

Pale Rider - Community Award

Red States Rule - Posting Award

Manfrommaine - Activity Award

For someone who runs a message board this should be a simple concept, well an active message board anyway.

PostmodernProphet
05-22-2008, 01:14 PM

For someone who runs a message board this should be a simple concept, well an active message board anyway.

I hope you're joking......unless those awards were stolen somebody has screwed up big time.....

MtnBiker
05-22-2008, 01:18 PM
I hope you're joking......unless those awards were stolen somebody has screwed up big time.....

the awards are based on posts, threads started, replies to thread, etc....

there are no decisions by staff to give awards, they are fomulations that are calcualted by vBulletin software

no joke, no screw up

PostmodernProphet
05-22-2008, 01:22 PM
there are no decisions by staff to give awards, they are fomulations that are calcualted by vBulletin software

award by exploitation, then.....

MtnBiker
05-22-2008, 01:23 PM
reference

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=13213&highlight=awards

the awards are not static, if any member wants to earn an award they can give it a try

Abbey Marie
05-22-2008, 02:57 PM

He lets out about 4 or 5 posts' worth of ranting in which he uses everything in his vocabulary against me, from ball-sucking-faggot onwards, in the Confederate Flag thread. I let him get it out of his system because (a) I'm used to it, and (b) I know he'll get back on track soon, as he always does. Then a couple of days later, I use one fairly mild word [moron] even half-jokingly, and the two-balled bitch negs me for it. Jesus. What a goddamn fucking crybaby.

And the idiots who run this "site" give this cross-burning, America-hating piece of shit the "community award?" Too pathetic.

Another accustion based on a complete deficit of knowledge. Try reading up on how the awards are calculated. You might learn something.

Once again, you come here to unleash your venom. I'm curious, is it because your board won't allow it, or because there is no one there to read it? If Jim and staff are such idiots, perhaps you can enlighten us on how to run a dead board. :)

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 03:45 PM

The first time I've had a discussion with you in two, three years, maybe even since the old board, and you've got to whine like a fucking little girl and call the board owner and staff "IDIOTS," and then cry because your jealous the board program has given me an award? Jezzzuzz chris... get your piss soaked diaper changed you bed wetting little puss.

You neg me and fail to mention that. Of course you couldn't spin your little tall tale here if you included that info. It would make you look bad instead of me.

Get a life smegma.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 03:49 PM

So now Jimmy is a "SCREW UP?"

jimnyc
05-22-2008, 04:11 PM

And you have the nerve to call someone else a crybaby?

The awards system is automated, I have absolutely nothing to do with who gets what awards.

And speaking of "site" in quotations, how is your pathetic attempt at starting a board working out? Looks like absolute shit to me. I suppose that speaks volumes about WHO runs the boards.

jimnyc
05-22-2008, 04:14 PM

Nobody has "screwed up". The system simply automates awards based on many factors: total posts, rep received, rep given, threads started, threads replied to...

PostmodernProphet
05-22-2008, 04:19 PM
So now Jimmy is a "SCREW UP?"

how odd....the average person would have interpreted my post to indicate YOU were.....though subsequent information shows your award was simply the result of your manipulations of the system....so it holds no bearing on jim at all....

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 04:27 PM
how odd....the average person would have interpreted my post to indicate YOU were.....though subsequent information shows your award was simply the result of your manipulations of the system....so it holds no bearing on jim at all....

Really got you squirming now don't we pump.... you hate me so much your mouth just got you in trouble.

Grow up moron. It's obvious what you meant, and it's nothing like your pathetic little spin. You just slapped Jim in the face and got caught.

typomaniac
05-22-2008, 05:32 PM
And you have the nerve to call someone else a crybaby?

The awards system is automated, I have absolutely nothing to do with who gets what awards.

And speaking of "site" in quotations, how is your pathetic attempt at starting a board working out? Looks like absolute shit to me. I suppose that speaks volumes about WHO runs the boards.

Obviously it can't be that shitty if you keep coming back. :lol:

But if you're going to use traffic as a dick-measuring tool, there's something you need to learn. There's no point in having more traffic if it consists entirely of whiny bitches, spam parrots, and other miscellaneous idiots. Unless you're using it to sell dildoes, or whatever the hell those obnoxious ads are for. :laugh2:

jimnyc
05-22-2008, 05:39 PM

But if you're going to use traffic as a dick-measuring tool, there's something you need to learn. There's no point in having more traffic if it consists entirely of whiny bitches, spam parrots, and other miscellaneous idiots. Unless you're using it to sell dildoes, or whatever the hell those obnoxious ads are for. :laugh2:

Keep coming back? I peeked at your site after you made this post and saw "how far" along it's come since you started it. I don't visit sites that get a handful of posts per day, I prefer to visit sites that actually have participation.

Why don't you leave if you don't like it here? Isn't there anyone you can discuss things with on your board? Oh, that's right, there's no one there! LOL

PostmodernProphet
05-22-2008, 05:40 PM
Really got you squirming now don't we pump.... you hate me so much your mouth just got you in trouble.

Grow up moron. It's obvious what you meant, and it's nothing like your pathetic little spin. You just slapped Jim in the face and got caught.

Pale, the mighty neg repper....you are such a petty little shit....you buy yourself the mightiest rep power by fist fucking the rep button with your friends, then wield it like the god of rep for anyone who dares call you the fool you really are.....tell me, did you have an orgasm when you clicked the button?....Community Award, my ass.....how many months will it take you to bring me down to zero, if you neg rep me every chance you get.....

Yurt
05-22-2008, 05:49 PM

:fu: asshole

manu1959
05-22-2008, 06:23 PM
i like how mr no bad behaviour and his droogies stir up shit every chance they get ..... complain about everything then get dinged for being a complainer ... then complain about that ..... :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Pale, the mighty neg repper....you are such a petty little shit....you buy yourself the mightiest rep power by fist fucking the rep button with your friends, then wield it like the god of rep for anyone who dares call you the fool you really are.....tell me, did you have an orgasm when you clicked the button?....Community Award, my ass.....how many months will it take you to bring me down to zero, if you neg rep me every chance you get.....

Poor little pump... did you get dinged by the big, bad, Pale Rider? Well you must have opened your dumbass little pie hole and spewed some shit where it didn't belong.

And I'm real sorry you don't have an award pump... maybe Jim can find a program to give the biggest three jackass' on the board an award. You'd be right in the running for that, then you could quit all this jealous, sophomoric, sniveling and crying about others.

But here's an idea pump... you want one of those awards? EARN IT!

actsnoblemartin
05-22-2008, 06:54 PM
how do i earn an award?

manu1959
05-22-2008, 06:59 PM
how do i earn an award?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=13213&highlight=awards

typomaniac
05-22-2008, 07:13 PM
i like how mr no bad behaviour and his droogies stir up shit every chance they get ..... complain about everything then get dinged for being a complainer ... then complain about that ..... :laugh2:

More evidence that you are completely clueless about what's going on. Apart from the fact that I like to stir up shit around here, which I've said many times.

glockmail
05-22-2008, 07:21 PM
I keep telling y'all, if you ignore this dude he'll go away. :pee:

hjmick
05-22-2008, 07:26 PM
More evidence that you are completely clueless about what's going on. Apart from the fact that I like to stir up shit around here, which I've said many times.

Are you telling us you have nothing of substance to offer this board?

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Are you telling us you have nothing of substance to offer this board?

He's been banned a dozen times... I think it's just a game with him to see how long it takes before he gets banned again.

PostmodernProphet
05-22-2008, 08:49 PM
But here's an idea pump... you want one of those awards? EARN IT!

lol, "earn" it like you did....setting up a rep club....throwing people out if they didn't give you enough "rep" per day?....Pale, you are a Rep Queen....

sooner or later Jim is going to realize that having someone like you as the top "rep" holder for the site is costing him money, since prospective posters look at your rep and look at your posts and not realizing that rep was never earned, say "no thanks, I want no part of that kind of a board".......

Yurt
05-22-2008, 09:08 PM
lol, "earn" it like you did....setting up a rep club....throwing people out if they didn't give you enough "rep" per day?....Pale, you are a Rep Queen....

sooner or later Jim is going to realize that having someone like you as the top "rep" holder for the site is costing him money, since prospective posters look at your rep and look at your posts and not realizing that rep was never earned, say "no thanks, I want no part of that kind of a board".......

dude

dread
05-22-2008, 09:14 PM

Hate to break it to you but I came to this board IN SEARCH of Pale Rider. If I really wanted to I could bring more people. You know SQUAT about him. And I dont think it wise to tell Jim what he should do.

Mr. P
05-22-2008, 09:18 PM
What a goddamn fucking crybaby.
Too pathetic.

Got that right..have a box of tissue for yer tears. Geeezzzzz, start a thread like this someone must be gettin to ya puss. :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
05-22-2008, 09:18 PM
Hate to break it to you but I came to this board IN SEARCH of Pale Rider. If I really wanted to I could bring more people. You know SQUAT about him. And I dont think it wise to tell Jim what he should do.

lol, and I can see from the rep level you have achieved in the last fourteen days that you have been initiated into the club.....

dread
05-22-2008, 09:22 PM
lol, and I can see from the rep level you have achieved in the last fourteen days that you have been initiated into the club.....

Not by Pale...If that is what you are talking about.

manu1959
05-22-2008, 10:16 PM

every stop and think that maybe it is that way on purpose.....

typomaniac
05-22-2008, 10:19 PM
The first time I've had a discussion with you in two, three years, maybe even since the old board, and you've got to whine like a fucking little girl and call the board owner and staff "IDIOTS," and then cry because your jealous the board program has given me an award? Jezzzuzz chris... get your piss soaked diaper changed you bed wetting little puss.

You neg me and fail to mention that. Of course you couldn't spin your little tall tale here if you included that info. It would make you look bad instead of me.

Get a life smegma.

You are so fucking delusional it's unreal. I used to think that anyone THIS unhinged would never be able to stay out of a padded room.

I haven't negged you since within the first month or two of my joining, and you know it. (Probably you've got a rep ledger on your knee every time you log in, as if you were goddamn Santa Claus.) After that, I gave you nothing but positive reps.

But the truth is, that's not what disgusts me about you. It's the fact that you can dish out your venom as well as anyone around here - me included - but you go dry-humping the rep scales the minute anyone dares to say something to you. Like the schoolyard brat who starts fights because he knows the teacher's going to look the other way until a bigger kid hits HIM.

You're the one who needs a life, pussy.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 10:29 PM

dude

Not by Pale...If that is what you are talking about.

My God pump... get a grip on yourself...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2289/2514709445_7988d47d9d_o.jpg

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 10:33 PM
You are so fucking delusional it's unreal. I used to think that anyone THIS unhinged would never be able to stay out of a padded room.

I haven't negged you since within the first month or two of my joining, and you know it. (Probably you've got a rep ledger on your knee every time you log in, as if you were goddamn Santa Claus.) After that, I gave you nothing but positive reps.

But the truth is, that's not what disgusts me about you. It's the fact that you can dish out your venom as well as anyone around here - me included - but you go dry-humping the rep scales the minute anyone dares to say something to you. Like the schoolyard brat who starts fights because he knows the teacher's going to look the other way until a bigger kid hits HIM.

You're the one who needs a life, pussy.
And heeeeeerrrrrees your picture, right along side your cry baby brother pump...

retiredman
05-22-2008, 10:38 PM
And heeeeeerrrrrees your picture, right along side your cry baby brother pump...

how RSR-esque! you should be proud that your posts are equalling his inn intellectual content.

congratulations.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 10:40 PM
how RSR-esque! you should be proud that your posts are equalling his inn intellectual content.

congratulations.

I'd associate myself with rsr who has more class in his little toe nail than you any day.

At least he's a man.

retiredman
05-22-2008, 10:43 PM
I'd associate myself with rsr who has more class in his little toe nail than you any day.

At least he's a man.

of course you would. he is a conservative, and that is really all that matters to you.

partisan hacks stay together...and you two are a match made in "heaven"...

dread
05-22-2008, 10:46 PM
of course you would. he is a conservative, and that is really all that matters to you.

You say that like it is a bad thing....

manu1959
05-22-2008, 10:47 PM
You say that like it is a bad thing....

i just said the same thing in another thread......creepy....

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 10:49 PM

Yes... I dislike liberals... especially you... so what's your point?... :laugh:

retiredman
05-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Yes... I dislike liberals... especially you... so what's your point?... :laugh:

again...would you really prefer a board where there were only harley mechanic conservatives like you who would crack jokes about liberals all day and no one would ever question your beliefs?

Yurt
05-22-2008, 11:17 PM
again...would you really prefer a board where there were only harley mechanic conservatives like you who would crack jokes about liberals all day and no one would ever question your beliefs?

why don't you shut up and stop insulting so many people

manu1959
05-22-2008, 11:30 PM
why don't you shut up and stop insulting so many people

dude that is like asking britney spears to wear panties or richard gere to stop buying gerbils.....

manu1959
05-22-2008, 11:30 PM

there is a board like that....please lord someone send me a link....

Yurt
05-22-2008, 11:32 PM
dude that is like asking britney spears to wear panties or richard gere to stop buying gerbils.....

or pamela anderson being able to drown

manu1959
05-22-2008, 11:33 PM
or pamela anderson being able to drown

you like her rack....fess up....:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:39 PM
you like her rack....fess up....:laugh2:

You mean her life preservers?

manu1959
05-22-2008, 11:45 PM
You mean her life preservers?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pale Rider
05-23-2008, 12:41 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Implants.... not impressed.... the ex never forgave me for not liking hers. I tried to tell her that I thought they were fine before... :dunno:

Yurt
05-23-2008, 01:06 AM
bliss:

Quote:
Today, 09:54 PM
Remove user from ignore listmanfrommaine
This message is hidden because manfrommaine is on your ignore list.

PostmodernProphet
05-23-2008, 05:05 AM

sweet, I love "let's communicate with pictures" threads!.....

caption: Someone save me, the Mighty Pale Horse is after me!

http://www.streetlessons.com/images/jc/Siteidea1.jpg

I know....somebody is going to say, "that isn't a horse, that's an ass"........think about it......

Pale Rider
05-23-2008, 10:33 AM
sweet, I love "let's communicate with pictures" threads!.....

caption: Someone save me, the Mighty Pale Horse is after me!

I know....somebody is going to say, "that isn't a horse, that's an ass"........think about it......

OOoooo.... geeeee.... you're so edgy, ground breaking, witty, cool, "think about it"...... ppphht..... :lmao:

typomaniac
05-23-2008, 11:26 AM

congratulations.

Pale just got pwned because someone can sling shit at him as skillfully as he tries to do with everyone else.

RSR doesn't call me the merchant of venom for nothing...

Pale Rider
05-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Pale just got pwned because someone can sling shit at him as skillfully as he tries to do with everyone else.

RSR doesn't call me the merchant of venom for nothing...

You are a pissant, a knat, an insignificant wart on this poor boards ass.

You'd be doing us all a favor if you just left without stirring up any more of your shit.

PostmodernProphet
05-23-2008, 12:28 PM
you're so edgy, ground breaking, witty, cool

it's too late to suck up.....

dan
05-23-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm starting to suspect... you're a douchebag.

Missileman
05-23-2008, 12:47 PM

You'd be doing us all a favor if you just left without stirring up any more of your shit.

Damn dude...you can't even get the 4-letter words right. No worries though...when Foxworthy comes out with "Are you smater than a 4-year-old" next season, you'll be a sure bet to make it to the second round. :lmao:

typomaniac
05-23-2008, 12:50 PM

What's the matter, the hidden "Righwing Douchebags" forum isn't a big enough space for you? You want to claim the whole board?

Next you're going to say that you're entitled to own the FCC because it's run by liberal niggers.

hjmick
05-23-2008, 03:21 PM
There's a secret forum for Righwing Douchebags? Cool.