PDA

View Full Version : Hussein Gropes Hillary...

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 12:30 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2262/2513558755_d0aeae87c6_o.jpg

http://wonkette.com/388436/dirty-photo-of-obama-groping-hillarys-nethers?mail2=true

red states rule
05-22-2008, 12:31 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2262/2513558755_d0aeae87c6_o.jpg

http://wonkette.com/388436/dirty-photo-of-obama-groping-hillarys-nethers?mail2=true

and there is a hell of alot there to grope

Maybe this the reason Michelle has shot down Hillary being the VP

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 12:38 PM
and there is a hell of alot there to grope

Maybe this the reason Michelle has shot down Hillary being the VP

And look at hussein smile... from dog ear to dog ear... he's thinking "baby got back".... :laugh:

red states rule
05-22-2008, 12:41 PM
And look at hussein smile... from dog ear to dog ear... he's thinking "baby got back".... :laugh:

He is amazed how those legs can move so much weight :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
05-22-2008, 01:17 PM
oh come on....that is a really bad photoshop.....at least find one that looks real....

red states rule
05-22-2008, 01:20 PM
oh come on....that is a really bad photoshop.....at least find one that looks real....

Both of their campaigns and candidates are a joke - so the thread fits

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 01:38 PM

Uummm... you have proof it's been photoshoped?

red states rule
05-22-2008, 01:41 PM

Barry's grin might be because he is thinking "It takes 2 hands to handle a whopper"

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Barry's grin might be because he is thinking "It takes 2 hands to handle a whopper"

The picture is real... pmp just likes to pick apart things I post sometimes. He doesn't like me.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 01:47 PM
The picture is real... pmp just likes to pick apart things I post sometimes. He doesn't like me.

Some people live to gripe Pale. They walk around looking for things to get upset about

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 01:50 PM
Some people live to gripe Pale. They walk around looking for things to get upset about

I'm too far to the right for pmp. He doesn't like it, so he picks apart things I say sometimes. I don't care. He's welcome to do it.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Now This is a photoshop Pale

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Now This is a photoshop Pale

Yeah the pic is photoshop, but the implication is as true as the day is long.

Hagbard Celine
05-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Both of their campaigns and candidates are a joke - so the thread fits

Maybe to you. To everybody else one of these two is the next president. Hope you like this "joke!" It's going to last awhile.

PostmodernProphet
05-22-2008, 02:46 PM

lol, well, for one thing how often do you think Obama has attended events where every single person in the audience is carrying Clinton signs?.......

for another, since he was a head taller than she is in this picture, why did he get a head shorter than her in yours

http://z.about.com/d/usliberals/1/0/1/2/ObamaHillaryWinMcNamee.jpg

red states rule
05-22-2008, 02:48 PM
lol, well, unless Obama's head has suddenly gotten about 20% larger than it used to be, I would say it is an obvious photoshop.....

Who would deny Barry has a big head - his ego is constantly growing

glockmail
05-22-2008, 02:54 PM
lol, well, unless Obama's head has suddenly gotten about 20% larger than it used to be, I would say it is an obvious photoshop.....
Nah... He's been eating his Wheaties, and he grew into his ears.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 02:56 PM
Nah... He's been eating his Wheaties, and he grew into his ears.

With those ears he can get tv reception

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 03:57 PM
lol, well, for one thing how often do you think Obama has attended events where every single person in the audience is carrying Clinton signs?.......

for another, since he was a head taller than she is in this picture, why did he get a head shorter than her in yours

So then... where's the proof? Oh.... you want your opinion to be the proof.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 03:59 PM
So then... where's the proof? Oh.... you want your opinion to be the proof.

Reminds me of the "look" that gangsters give each other at funerals and meetings

Hagbard Celine
05-22-2008, 04:19 PM

Look at it. It's two pictures side by side. Are you serious? Or is this a facetious side of you I've never seen before?:dance:

red states rule
05-22-2008, 04:20 PM
Look at it. It's two pictures side by side. Are you serious? Or is this a facetious side of you I've never seen before?:dance:

Since you libs are backing Barry and Hillary I thought you guys liked a good joke

retiredman
05-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Since you libs are backing Barry and Hillary I thought you guys liked a good joke

why didn't it go into the humor forum then?

red states rule
05-22-2008, 04:51 PM
why didn't it go into the humor forum then?

Ask Pale

Most of your posts need to go there as well

retiredman
05-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Ask Pale

Most of your posts need to go there as well

will you ever lay off these gratuitous insults and debate issues with me?

red states rule
05-22-2008, 04:58 PM
will you ever lay off these gratuitous insults and debate issues with me?

Ah, more of the insulted liberal act again

What goes around comes around. Get use to it

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Look at it. It's two pictures side by side. Are you serious? Or is this a facetious side of you I've never seen before?

And... your opinion is more proof? Why don't you guys come up with REAL proof?

Picture looks real enough to me... :dunno:

PostmodernProphet
05-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Picture looks real enough to me...

lol, there's a lot of shit that looks real to you.....

red states rule
05-22-2008, 05:50 PM

He never said McCain was real

A real liberal yea, but other then that.....

Yurt
05-22-2008, 05:52 PM
its photoshopped, there is a big line down the middle and an arm sticking out of it on obama's side that is not even on hillary's side of the phote. and his body is clearly not in proportion to hers. it was a simple cut/combine meant to be humorous.

red states rule
05-22-2008, 05:58 PM
its photoshopped, there is a big line down the middle and an arm sticking out of it on obama's side that is not even on hillary's side of the phote. and his body is clearly not in proportion to hers. it was a simple cut/combine meant to be humorous.

It is funny - almost as funny as the idiots that believe in him

I wonder if this is real?

KitchenKitten99
05-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Who would deny Barry has a big head - his ego is constantly growing

I thought that might just be the air backup since someone recently pointed out to him that humans breathe out CO2 more a day than a car...

manu1959
05-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Maybe to you. To everybody else one of these two is the next president. Hope you like this "joke!" It's going to last awhile.

no but they did stay in a holiday inn express last night...........

red states rule
05-22-2008, 06:28 PM
no but they did stay in a holiday inn express last night...........

Yep, they were delivering the linen and cleaning the toilets

manu1959
05-22-2008, 06:30 PM
Yep, they were delivering the linen and cleaning the toilets

oooooooooooooooooo ..... that is sexist and racist......you are going to hell....

red states rule
05-22-2008, 06:32 PM
oooooooooooooooooo ..... that is sexist and racist......you are going to hell....

flattery will get you nowhere

KitchenKitten99
05-22-2008, 06:35 PM
flattery will get you nowhere

How about just plain ass-kissing?

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:10 PM

Have you ever met me? No. So how the fuck would you know moron?

Doesn't take much to make you look like a buffoon does it pump? You're starting to sound a lot like mfm. You're own mouth is your own worst enemy.

Here's some free advice... wise up or shut up.

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:13 PM

I know it's photoshoped brother... I just like to bust the liberals chops. As with most issues, if they say one thing, I'll say the other, because you can always count on the liberals being wrong. :D

retiredman
05-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Have you ever met me? No. So how the fuck would you know moron?

Doesn't take much to make you look like a fool does it pump? You're starting to look a lot like mfm. You're own mouth is your own worst enemy.

Here's some free advice... wise up or shut up.

do you really want a board filled with nothing but lock step conservatives so that you all can agree with one another all the time?

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:44 PM
do you really want a board filled with nothing but lock step conservatives so that you all can agree with one another all the time?

I don't agree with all the conservatives here... not even close...

retiredman
05-22-2008, 11:50 PM
I don't agree with all the conservatives here... not even close...

so...you would like a board filled with conservatives with whom you can marginally disagree about things some of the time?

are you really seeking a board where all liberal voices are drowned out?

or just the loud ones?

Pale Rider
05-22-2008, 11:59 PM
so...you would like a board filled with conservatives with whom you can marginally disagree about things some of the time?

are you really seeking a board where all liberal voices are drowned out?

or just the loud ones?

typomaniac, bullypulpit, psychoblues, midcan5, johndoe, Missleman... the list goes on and on... so what the hell are you talking about. The board is FULL of liberals and not a one of them has been SHUT UP. Jimmy would NEVER allow it. YOU'RE still here babbling away aren't you?

retiredman
05-23-2008, 12:02 AM
typomaniac, bullypulpit, psychoblues, midcan5, johndoe, Missleman... the list goes on and on... so what the hell are you talking about. The board is FULL of liberals and not a one of them has been SHUT UP. Jimmy would NEVER allow it. YOU'RE still here babbling away aren't you?

actually, the list does not go on much beyond those. And I am not suggesting that Jim would allow it, I was asking if that was what you would prefer.

Missileman
05-23-2008, 12:15 AM

No surprise here that someone unable to tell a photoshop from a real picture is unable to tell a liberal from a conservative.

But hey...congratulations on your award...guess all that circle jerk training paid off for you. You're the board MVP...Most Valuable Pivot-man. :clap:

Pale Rider
05-23-2008, 12:33 AM
No surprise here that someone unable to tell a photoshop from a real picture is unable to tell a liberal from a conservative.
Hey idiot...

I know it's photoshoped brother...

But hey...congratulations on your award...guess all that circle jerk training paid off for you. You're the board MVP...Most Valuable Pivot-man.

Hey pedophile defender... how was your NAMBLA meeting tonight? Not that good since the neighbors caught you molesting their little boy aye?

You're one step away from prison homo boy... and they kill your kind in there.

Missileman
05-23-2008, 12:50 AM
Hey idiot...

Hey pedophile defender... how was your NAMBLA meeting tonight? Not that good since the neighbors caught you molesting their little boy aye?

You're one step away from prison homo boy... and they kill your kind in there.

That the best ya got Pussy. You're the reason for the oil shortage...don't wanna give your circle members friction burns.

I'm no more a pedophile than you are an intellectual numbnuts. But hey...being the upstanding(cough), moral Christian(cough) that you are, breaking another one of the 10 commandments is all in a days work for you, right? How many other members of your family have you hand-delivered to Satan?

Pale Rider
05-23-2008, 01:01 AM
That the best ya got Pussy. You're the reason for the oil shortage...don't wanna give your circle members friction burns.

I'm no more a pedophile than you are an intellectual numbnuts. But hey...being the upstanding(cough), moral Christian(cough) that you are, breaking another one of the 10 commandments is all in a days work for you, right? How many other members of your family have you hand-delivered to Satan?

Yup.... give a fool enough rope and he'll hang himself.

PostmodernProphet
05-23-2008, 05:23 AM
I know it's photoshoped brother...

Doesn't take much to make you look like a buffoon does it

echoes......

glockmail
05-23-2008, 05:59 AM
I don't agree with all the conservatives here... not even close...Hey Pale, you votin' for McCain? :poke:

Missileman
05-23-2008, 06:21 AM
give a fool enough rope and he'll hang himself.

Without a doubt, a succinct synopsis of your posting prowess.

Pale Rider
05-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Hey Pale, you votin' for McCain? :poke:

Nope. Either Wayne Root or Ron Paul.

Missileman
05-23-2008, 12:11 PM
Nope.

Hey jerkoff! Still here...even with your cryin like a little bitch. Guess the only stroke you have around here is the double-fisted, posse penis pump employed in your circle jerks. Stick your neg rep in that anus between your chin and nose! :fu:

semi liberal girl
05-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey jerkoff! Still here...even with your cryin like a little bitch. Guess the only stroke you have around here is the double-fisted, posse penis pump employed in your circle jerks. Stick your neg rep in that anus between your chin and nose! :fu:

My you are such a ray of sunshine

Excuse me, make that ray of sunstroke

Missileman
05-23-2008, 12:56 PM
My you are such a ray of sunshine

Excuse me, make that ray of sunstroke

I am simply replying in the same manner that was directed at me.

semi liberal girl
05-23-2008, 12:59 PM
I am simply replying in the same manner that was directed at me.

The one word reply of "nope" causes you meltdown?

Missileman
05-23-2008, 01:06 PM
The one word reply of "nope" causes you meltdown?

I was only using that particular post to respond to a neg rep and previous comments. It wasn't really a response to "nope".

Pale Rider
05-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey jerkoff! Still here...even with your cryin like a little bitch. Guess the only stroke you have around here is the double-fisted, posse penis pump employed in your circle jerks. Stick your neg rep in that anus between your chin and nose!

And here's your picture.... you poor little baby....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2289/2514709445_7988d47d9d_o.jpg

semi liberal girl
05-24-2008, 08:21 AM
And here's your picture.... you poor little baby....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2289/2514709445_7988d47d9d_o.jpg

Looks more like MFM while he tries to tell us how he is the being abused here