PDA

View Full Version : What are your personal politics

actsnoblemartin
05-22-2008, 07:29 PM
1. Pro-War, Fully support the afghan and iraqi war, against a time table

2. Against raising taxes, For growing the economy so we get more revenue

3. For drilling in anwar and all over the u.s., against ethanol for fuel, build more oil refineries

4. Against abortion, except in cases of rape, incest, and mothers life in danger

5. Against amnesty, believe we should deport every illegal in this country, believe we should shoot to kill, any illegal trying to sneak in to our country

6. Against the government endorsing gay marriage, For the government being neutral on alternative lifestyles, states should NOT give the same rights to gays that married couples get.

If i think of more, ill post it

gabosaurus
05-22-2008, 11:45 PM
I believe in having sex with any Republican that I happened to be married to. :D

PostmodernProphet
05-23-2008, 05:26 AM
What are your personal politics

what was your goal in this thread.....developing a Cliff's Notes to Debate Policy?......haven't you already figured out everyone's politics?.....

actsnoblemartin
05-23-2008, 05:28 AM
cliff notes, hahahaha

i dont know everyone politics :laugh2:

what was your goal in this thread.....developing a Cliff's Notes to Debate Policy?......haven't you already figured out everyone's politics?.....

05-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Do good to others, lift them up.

retiredman
05-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Do good to others, lift them up.

hypocrite

Silver
05-23-2008, 08:18 PM
hypocrite

I suspected that was "your personal politics", but believing in civility, I kept it to myself....

retiredman
05-23-2008, 08:24 PM
I suspected that was "your personal politics", but believing in civility, I kept it to myself....

I doubt you have ever believed in, or displayed, civility.

manu1959
05-23-2008, 08:41 PM
hypocrite

don't be so hard on yourself.....

retiredman
05-23-2008, 08:46 PM
don't be so hard on yourself.....

if you say pretty please, I'll try not to. unethical asshole

Silver
05-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Where will you be protesting on Memorial Day mfm ???
Do you have your flags and gasoline ready ??? :salute:

manu1959
05-23-2008, 09:08 PM
if you say pretty please, I'll try not to. unethical asshole

taking the high road and avoiding insults i see......good for you.....

retiredman
05-23-2008, 09:48 PM
taking the high road and avoiding insults i see......good for you.....

calling someone who IS an unethical asshole an unethical asshole is not INSULTING, it is truthful. Did you, or did you not, spread the contents of personal and private communications between the two of us to your posse of conservative pals and is that, or is that NOT, unethical?

I'll wait.

manu1959
05-23-2008, 09:53 PM
calling someone who IS an unethical asshole an unethical asshole is not INSULTING, it is truthful. Did you, or did you not, spread the contents of personal and private communications between the two of us to your posse of conservative pals and is that, or is that NOT, unethical?

I'll wait.

you sound like a scorned lover......i am soooooooooo flattered.....:laugh2:

retiredman
05-23-2008, 09:55 PM
you sound like a scorned lover......i am soooooooooo flattered.....:laugh2:

don't be. as I said earlier, ther was a time when I viewed you as an independent and honest voice from the right. that time passed when you violated our trust. that trust will not be easily rebuilt, if at all.

manu1959
05-23-2008, 10:00 PM
don't be. as I said earlier, ther was a time when I viewed you as an independent and honest voice from the right. that time passed when you violated our trust. that trust will not be easily rebuilt, if at all.

our...trust....holy shit dude.....do you hold a high opinion of yourself or what.....

you insult me every chance you get.....ebven when i defend you or tell you you are better than this.....but you have never deviated from your love hate posting........you do it with everyone here......you send out pms to everyone asking for a truce and then post that we are all assholes.....then you are stunned we all talk about what a whack job you are.....

get a grip......

dread
05-23-2008, 10:01 PM

"Our trust"?

What kind of psycho fuck are you?

manu1959
05-23-2008, 10:03 PM
"Our trust"?

:laugh2:.....scorned lover man....i am telling ya.......

retiredman
05-23-2008, 10:04 PM
"Our trust"?

"our trust" referred to the trust between me and a member I had formerly held in high regard. That leaves you out of the discussion from the git-go

what kind of an obsessive weirdo are YOU?

dread
05-23-2008, 10:05 PM
:laugh2:.....scorned lover man....i am telling ya.......

Fuckin creepy if you ask me.

manu1959
05-23-2008, 10:07 PM

what can i say....i am funny and charming.....:laugh2:

retiredman
05-23-2008, 10:07 PM
put me on ignore then, sweetheart....really. If you don't like reading my posts, please don't.

retiredman
05-23-2008, 10:08 PM
what can i say....i am funny and charming.....:laugh2:

with the ethics of a wolverine

manu1959
05-23-2008, 10:12 PM
with the ethics of a wolverine

hey dude....get over yourself.......you insulted me one too many times....

for a while i tried to be nice.....you still insulted me....

so i set you up and fucked you....get over it.....you lose.....

ranger
05-23-2008, 10:15 PM
MFM,
Did someone piss in your cheerios this morning? :pee:

retiredman
05-23-2008, 10:16 PM
hey dude....get over yourself.......you insulted me one too many times....

for a while i tried to be nice.....you still insulted me....

so i set you up and fucked you....get over it.....you lose.....

I understand I lost, but you are foolish if you think that I will get over it, or that you "won" anything by guaranteeing my enmity. I was trying to be nice even as you were "fucking" me. I won't forget that. I was sincerely trying to smooth things over with you. I won't ever make that mistake again. your loss.

ranger
05-23-2008, 10:18 PM
I understand I lost, but you are foolish if you think that I will get over it, or that you "won" anything by guaranteeing my enmity. I was trying to be nice even as you were "fucking" me. I won't forget that. I was sincerely trying to smooth things over with you. I won't ever make that mistake again. your loss.

Did someone not pull out and now MFM's pregnant????

manu1959
05-23-2008, 10:19 PM

you are too funny.....you told me to fuck off just the other day as i was trying to get people to lay off you.....tell ya what....you win....farwell

retiredman
05-23-2008, 10:23 PM
you are too funny.....you told me to fuck off just the other day as i was trying to get people to lay off you.....tell ya what....you win....farwell

your sharing of our personal and private communication was and isdespicable. you have never even admitted your sin, let alone apologized for it.

and the word is farEwell, moron.

"farwell" is an unethical right wing loony, so I can understand your freudian slip.

ranger
05-23-2008, 10:25 PM
your sharing of our personal and private communication was and isdespicable. you have never even admitted your sin, let alone apologized for it.

"farwell" is an unethical right wing loony, so I can understand your freudian slip.

Okay, I've tried to make light of it, but damn, MFM, get the fuck over it. You're just pissed because he showed the world who the REAL hypocrite on this board is, YOU.

manu1959
05-23-2008, 10:26 PM
hey look at that ..... mfm doesn't exist anymore .......

retiredman
05-23-2008, 10:27 PM
Okay, I've tried to make light of it, but damn, MFM, get the fuck over it. You're just pissed because he showed the world who the REAL hypocrite on this board is, YOU.

are you even aware of what private communication he shared?

yes or no?

ranger
05-23-2008, 10:31 PM
are you even aware of what private communication he shared?

yes or no?

I think I am, but to be honest, I don't give a fuck. It boils down to this is the internet. The people on the other may or may not be who they say they are. You can trust them and risk getting burned or you can keep stuff to yourself. But for crying out loud, quit tying up bandwidth with your whiny rants about how things are going with your online relationship.

You want to talk issues, talk the issues. Leave the 2nd grade shit on the playground.

retiredman
05-23-2008, 10:33 PM
I think I am, but to be honest, I don't give a fuck. It boils down to this is the internet. The people on the other may or may not be who they say they are. You can trust them and risk getting burned or you can keep stuff to yourself. But for crying out loud, quit tying up bandwidth with your whiny rants about how things are going with your online relationship.

You want to talk issues, talk the issues. Leave the 2nd grade shit on the playground.

what was it, if you think you know what it was? and if you DON'T KNOW what it was, how the fuck can you make the statement that it showed that I was a hypoocrite?

I'll wait.

and I have tried and continue to try to talk issues on each and every thread....but I am bombarded with personal attacks that seem to me as obfuscation and an unwillingness on the part of those on the right to ever talk about issues without making insults a part of their position.

ranger
05-23-2008, 10:36 PM
what was it, if you think you know what it was? and if you DON'T KNOW what it was, how the fuck can you make the statement that it showed that I was a hypoocrite?

I'll wait.

and I have tried and continue to try to talk issues on each and every thread....but I am bombarded with personal attacks that seem to me as obfuscation and an unwillingness on the part of those on the right to ever talk about issues without making insults a part of their position.

While you're waiting, read the part in my reply that says I don't give a fuck and quit acting like your in 2nd fucking grade.

Kathianne
05-23-2008, 10:37 PM
our...trust....holy shit dude.....do you hold a high opinion of yourself or what.....

you insult me every chance you get.....ebven when i defend you or tell you you are better than this.....but you have never deviated from your love hate posting........you do it with everyone here......you send out pms to everyone asking for a truce and then post that we are all assholes.....then you are stunned we all talk about what a whack job you are.....

get a grip......
Yep, same here. I thought he honorable if a bit daff politically. I defended him and his 'honor' when challenged. Now and for months now he's been saying 'no one stands up for him.' He's alone, bereft of allies, in the field of darkness.

I'll ignore the times he's stabbed me in the back. I'll even forgive the time he outright lied to score a point. I'll ignore the times he's either said or insinuated I'm dealing with less than a full deck. All of the above may be worse, but what ticks me off is his being a whiner regarding his being alone in the desert of liberalism.

retiredman
05-23-2008, 10:40 PM
While you're waiting, read the part in my reply that says I don't give a fuck and quit acting like your in 2nd fucking grade.

if you don't give a fuck, then please shut the fuck up from the very beginning. once you add your two cents worth, you need to defend your rationale for entering the discussion in the first place.

YOu said that he had shown me to be a hypocrite but you clearly don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

That is moronic.

ranger
05-23-2008, 10:41 PM
if you don't give a fuck, then please shut the fuck up from the very beginning. once you add your two cents worth, you need to defend your rationale for entering the discussion in the first place.

YOu said that he had shown me to be a hypocrite but you clearly don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

That is moronic.

Here, I'll keep it simple.

GET OVER IT, IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET

Was that simple enough for your 2nd grade ass?

retiredman
05-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Here, I'll keep it simple.

GET OVER IT, IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET

Was that simple enough for your 2nd grade ass?

loud and clear.

now please, just explain why you felt the need to jump into this discussion when you didn't have a fucking clue what was going on?:laugh2:

ranger
05-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Yep, same here. I thought he honorable if a bit daff politically. I defended him and his 'honor' when challenged. Now and for months now he's been saying 'no one stands up for him.' He's alone, bereft of allies, in the field of darkness.

I'll ignore the times he's stabbed me in the back. I'll even forgive the time he outright lied to score a point. I'll ignore the times he's either said or insinuated I'm dealing with less than a full deck. All of the above may be worse, but what ticks me off is his being a whiner regarding his being alone in the desert of liberalism.

I'm loving the ignore list option. I get tired of listening to Commander Numbnuts preach about how wonderful he is while double dealing the entire time.

retiredman
05-23-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm loving the ignore list option. I get tired of listening to Commander Numbnuts preach about how wonderful he is while double dealing the entire time.

please feel free to put me on ignore any old time.:lol:

manu1959
05-23-2008, 10:52 PM

it has grown tiresome.....

Dilloduck
05-23-2008, 10:59 PM

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGIH&q=Farwell,+TX,+USA&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

Actually Farwell is a town in Texas.:laugh2:

retiredman
05-23-2008, 11:00 PM
it has grown tiresome.....

oh..fuck you...I have never "preached about how wonderful I am". do you have ANY fucking integrity?

manu1959
05-23-2008, 11:02 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGIH&q=Farwell,+TX,+USA&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

Actually Farwell is a town in Texas.:laugh2:

they have no internet .....was making a suggestion....

Dilloduck
05-23-2008, 11:05 PM
they have no internet .....was making a suggestion....

:laugh2: internet ??? I dont think they even have indoor plumbing. Damn good suggestion tho.

05-24-2008, 12:33 AM
hypocrite

Sadly sometimes, people resist being lifted up.

MFM, if you have an issue with me, as it seems you do, you can take it up with me. I see absolutely no reason for you to derail every single thread when people are trying to have legitimate discussion.

Relax, take a chill pill. And stop assuming the worst in people. If you treat people good, they will treat you good. But if you treat everyone like crap, not everyone is going to be patient with it.

Yurt
05-24-2008, 01:16 AM
it appears many here share my sentiments regarding mfm. it is really too bad, he used to be somewhat fun to debate. hopefully he gets through this dark time in his life.